First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General NBA thread

Perk sez there are Harden to Brooklyn whispers. And that Russ knows which is why he wants the hell out.

KD and Harden on the same team, I know it's New York, but do we know if there are enough hookers to take care of them?

The elder splash brothers, model:east?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy View Post
      Perk sez there are Harden to Brooklyn whispers. And that Russ knows which is why he wants the hell out.

KD and Harden on the same team, I know it's New York, but do we know if there are enough hookers to take care of them?
      poor russ. nobody wants to play with him. hopefully seattle gets an expansion team and he can go there to finish out his career trying to wow 21 with a triple double here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post

poor russ. nobody wants to play with him. hopefully seattle gets an expansion team and he can go there to finish out his career trying to wow 21 with a triple double here and there.
        JH has had more than a few defections too...I'm not sure who the problem is here. Brooklyn better score 150 a night if they get JH...they'll give up 145.

Comment

Originally posted by Section31 View Post

JH has had more than a few defections too...I'm not sure who the problem is here. Brooklyn better score 150 a night if they get JH...they'll give up 145.
          Good player but rarely a difference maker. How many teams think that adding him is the final piece of the puzzle?

On the same thought it looks like Chris Paul and his gazillions are going to the Suns.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-phoe...181521358.html

Comment

Klay may have had a setback for his knee injury.

Comment

Edwards to Minn, Wiseman to Golden State

Comment

Ball to the Hornets.

Comment

Chicago-Patrick Williams
                  Cleveland-Isaak Okoro
                  Atlanta-Onyeka Okongwu

Comment

Does every new draft pick break down and ball after they are selected?

Comment

Is James Wiseman going to be a ridiculously underrated pick or a huge bust?

physically the kid is a freak.

Im betting on a good player with some good coaching
                      Last edited by Not2121; 11-18-2020, 08:07 PM.

Comment

7 Killian Hayes
                        8 Obi Toppin
                        9 Deni Avidja
                        10 Jalen Smith
                        11 Devin Vassell
                        12 Tyrese Halliburton
                        13 Kira Lewis
                        14 Aaron Nesmith
                        15 Cole Anthony
                        16 Isaiah Stewart
                        17 Aleksej Pokusevski
                        18 Josh Green
                        19 Seddiq Bey
                        20 Precious Achiuwa
                        21 Tyrese Maxey

Comment

Payton Pritchard, wasn't he commited to us at one time?

Comment

Originally posted by WolfMan View Post
                            Payton Pritchard, wasn't he commited to us at one time?

Comment

Originally posted by NickZepp84 View Post
                              Klay may have had a setback for his knee injury.
                              I thought recurring knee issues only happened to Thunder players? Weird.

Comment

Apparently word is getting out that this is a torn achilles.

Comment

Klay is done for next year.

Comment

good

Comment

Looks like we found out who drew the short stick.

Comment

I don't know any of the players drafted. It's not like i was going to follow them.

Comment

good
                                          Why “good”?

Dude is one of the best two way players in the league.

it’s not like his demise helps the Thunder any. You’re gonna suck balls for the next few years.

Looking forward to all the great passes from your 7’ Manute Bol.

Comment

Originally posted by Not2121 View Post

Why “good”?

Dude is one of the best two way players in the league.

it’s not like his demise helps the Thunder any. You’re gonna suck balls for the next few years.

Looking forward to all the great passes from your 7’ Manute Bol.
                                            because fuck the warriors? forever.

sorry, I thought that was pretty obvious.

On Edit: Go Sixers!

Comment

He was pretty great in game 6.......wasn’t he?

Comment

yes, and then....?

Comment

yes, and then....?
                                                  He was a part of another couple of championship teams.

Comment

Go Sixers indeed. Embiid AND Howard.

You always say you wanna be entertained

Here you go......

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-one-year-deal

Comment

Go Sixers indeed. Embiid AND Howard.

You always say you wanna be entertained

Here you go......

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-one-year-deal
                                                      Now to get Harden.....?

Comment

If... #ThunderEastCoast, was a thing...

(If) Brooklyn gets Harden & picks up Ibaka, (then) Durant will have what could have been in OKC, if Presti traded Westbrook instead of #TheBeard...

Comment

Westbrook is the Mike Tyson of the NBA: his supreme physical gifts outpacing his 10¢ brain in his prime fighting playing days.

Comment

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/11/tor...-logos-twitter

Comment

4/$120 for Gordon Hayward is a bad deal.

Comment

4/$120 for Gordon Hayward is a bad deal.
                                                                Guess he isn't interested in winning.

Comment

Jae Crowder might be.....signs with Suns.

Comment

Originally posted by Mixer! View Post
                                                                    Westbrook is the Mike Tyson of the NBA: his supreme physical gifts outpacing his 10¢ brain in his prime fighting playing days.
                                                                    I guess all those years I defended him being such a smart player were for not.

Comment

Looking at all the FA signings so far and not seeing a whole lot that look like upgrades.

Comment

https://nypost.com/2020/11/21/nets-a...a-free-agency/

I guess someone wants to get the band back together.

Comment

jumped back in the basketball forum for the first time in 6+ months and I see 21 is still a clueless, idiotic troll. Back to real life again

Comment

Originally posted by nstinson View Post

jumped back in the basketball forum for the first time in 6+ months and I see 21 is still a clueless, idiotic troll. Back to real life again
                                                                            We missed you.

Your witty banter is only outdone by your scintillating knowledge of the game.

why don’t you take another 6+ months off. Like a lot of Thunder fans are gonna do again this basketball season

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by nstinson View Post

come on nstinson , if we got rid of all the clueless, idiotic trolls, none of us would be here.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Oh please, baby Jesus.......make this happen

https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2020/11/...ook-to-utah/2/

Comment

#41

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Sounds like all you cable cutters are going to lose out on Thunder games

Comment

#43
                                                                                      So the Harden situation in Houston is something.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        So the Harden situation in Houston is something.
                                                                                        I know the OKC folks love him but I don't get him. He shoots and ball hogs way too much and that beard is horrible.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Thunder fans love him because of the "what if Westbrook had been traded instead?" scenario.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

I know the OKC folks love him but I don't get him. He shoots and ball hogs way too much and that beard is horrible.
                                                                                            I'm going on record to say that IF harden ends up in philly I will hate it. I hate the flopping. I don't mind ball hogging and shooting, but that flopping shit is just awful to watch.

NOTE: if he is a sixer in the future, I do reserve the right to root for him ironically, as needed, to annoy anyone still posting here.

Comment

#47

I'm going on record to say that IF harden ends up in philly I will hate it. I hate the flopping. I don't mind ball hogging and shooting, but that flopping shit is just awful to watch.

NOTE: if he is a sixer in the future, I do reserve the right to root for him ironically, as needed, to annoy anyone still posting here.
                                                                                              I am on the record that it’s about my entertainment.

And this will be entertaining

Comment

#48

I am on the record that it’s about my entertainment.

And this will be entertaining
                                                                                                Well, for what it is worth, Durant has somthin' to say about Harden:

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  I guess the P in Playoff P stands for “paid”

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ppers-contract

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Mr B Buckets looks good. starting. 3/5 from 3 with a steal early in this preseason game vs melo's blazers.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1