• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Sixers!

#si21

Comment

Originally posted by Not2121 View Post
      Good job this year Thunders fans

A whole year and this thread finally made it to 100 replies.

That’s some bandwagon shit if I’ve ever seen it.

looking forward to all the draft talk, and how Chet Holmgren is gonna be the face of the franchise for years to come!!!!

#ThunderUp
      Gotta love a guy named Chet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post

Gotta love a guy named Chet.
        what the heck is with 21's new photo?

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post

The kid from Mad Magazine grown up?

Comment

Originally posted by Section31 View Post

The kid from Mad Magazine grown up?
            didn't realize that kid was such a thunder fan. nice. we should get him to post here.

Comment

I think he had a love child with nstinson

Comment

I fucked an emo chick and that’s what came out

Comment

Good job this year Thunders fans

A whole year and this thread finally made it to 100 replies.

That’s some bandwagon shit if I’ve ever seen it.

looking forward to all the draft talk, and how Chet Holmgren is gonna be the face of the franchise for years to come!!!!

#ThunderUp
                  Thanks, it was tough work but together we did it.

Comment

If the Clips lose OKC has another lottery pick

Comment

Originally posted by Everest View Post

Thanks, it was tough work but together we did it.
                      Teamwork makes the Dream Work!!!!!

Comment

Not an NBA fan at all, but I marginally keep up with the suckage that has been achieved by the thunder lately. Is fan support any good and will it drop significantly if they don't find a way to start winning next season? I could be wrong, but it seems like with inflation killing people's budgets (and no end in sight), people's willingness to buy tickets for a perennial loser is going to come to a screeching halt.

Comment

How could the clips picks be worth anything? They were gonna win title after title. Heh

Fan support at arena was pretty meh last season. Often was a bad product to watch. Had its fun moments. Overall was a boring season at the games imho.

Think this lottery is going to go a long way towards next seasons goals. Giddey, during exit interviews, said their goal was a playoff spot next season. Shai was asked if Sam and Mark communicate with him short and long term goals, and he said yes regularly, that it made it easier to understand. Couple good lottery bounces and I hope we are turning the corner asap.

Comment

Originally posted by makila View Post
                            How could the clips picks be worth anything? They were gonna win title after title. Heh

Fan support at arena was pretty meh last season. Often was a bad product to watch. Had its fun moments. Overall was a boring season at the games imho.

Think this lottery is going to go a long way towards next seasons goals. Giddey, during exit interviews, said their goal was a playoff spot next season. Shai was asked if Sam and Mark communicate with him short and long term goals, and he said yes regularly, that it made it easier to understand. Couple good lottery bounces and I hope we are turning the corner asap.
                            I'm hoping this offseason Kwahi and PG both bail on the clips. (they won't, but I can hope). Then the Clips fall back to absolute shit through at least 2026.

Comment

LAC pick to OKC = 12
                              OKC pick = 2

Will it be Smith or Holmgren? Wonder who Orlando takes. Don't know their roster/organization well enough.

Comment

Magic are looking at Smith so the Thunder getting Holmgren most likely. Thunder's center position is probably set.

Comment

Also getting a little higher pick at 12 is pretty good. You should get at least a decent role player there.

Comment

Originally posted by NickZepp84 View Post
                                    Also getting a little higher pick at 12 is pretty good. You should get at least a decent role player there.
                                    Better be more than a role player. Maybe not an all star, but it better be a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerHank View Post

Better be more than a role player. Maybe not an all star, but it better be a starter.
                                      Most of the Thunder starters are set. Maybe if there's a PF left at 12 he could start but if it is Chet at center the Thunder will already have Dort, SGA and Giddy start. Likely the 2 pick will start. Bazley will still likely start the other spot no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by NickZepp84 View Post

Most of the Thunder starters are set. Maybe if there's a PF left at 12 he could start but if it is Chet at center the Thunder will already have Dort, SGA and Giddy start. Likely the 2 pick will start. Bazley will still likely start the other spot no matter what.
                                        The thunder starters are not a playoff team. You take the best player possible at 12 and if he’s better than what we have, you trade the other asset for value.

Comment

The thunder starters are not a playoff team. You take the best player possible at 12 and if he’s better than what we have, you trade the other asset for value.
                                          You think any guard we would draft at 12 would start over SGA? Any Small Forward over Giddy? Most of the issue with Giddy and SGA was that they didn't play them because they tried to tank to get this type of pick. Next year shouldn't be a tank unless there are injuries.

Comment

I contend they'd have made the playoffs this year if they wanted to.

Comment

I will be happy with Holmgren or Smith. With 12 take a great 3 point shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerquest View Post
                                                I will be happy with Holmgren or Smith. With 12 take a great 3 point shooter.
                                                Looks like it'll be a forward most likely. Right now I'm seeing them take a project player out of France in a couple drafts. But it's hard to predict this early.

Comment

Come on Chet!!!!

Kristaps Porziņģis part deux

Comment

Come on Chet!!!!

Kristaps Porziņģis part deux
                                                    Hope not

Comment

Hope not
                                                      oh, it’s gonna happen.

Only way it would be more certain is if Holmgren was Australian or Spanish.

Banchero is a good player and if they’re smart they pick him. Good kid and good athlete.

Comment

oh, it’s gonna happen.

Banchero is a good player and if they’re smart they pick him. Good kid and good athlete.
                                                        Bamchero is in their mold more. Can't shoot or score a lot but can defend and pass and rebound well.

Comment

oh, it’s gonna happen.

I was referring to Porzinga Thunder doesn’t need that headache

Comment

I was referring to Porzinga Thunder doesn’t need that headache
                                                            I think the Holmgren kid has a better head on his shoulders.

But he can shower inside a straw.

Comment

SoonerVikeThunder If this doesn’t bring you back nothing will.

Comment

Just what this board needs A breath of fresh air.

Comment

Maybe a shave & a haircut meme will draw him back in, as well as get a laugh from '21..?

Comment

Originally posted by makila View Post
                                                                    LAC pick to OKC = 12
                                                                    OKC pick = 2

Will it be Smith or Holmgren? Wonder who Orlando takes. Don't know their roster/organization well enough.
                                                                    I'm no NBA executive, but I want Banchero or Smith....no Holmgren for me.

Comment

Hey guys, it's been a while.

Haven't been able to watch games because Hulu dropped the Bally Sports OK channel and it wasn't worth it to change carriers or chase streams for a tanking team. So I haven't had any takes.

But it looks like an actual Bally Sports stream is on the way and I think (hope) the tanking is over.

Getting a good pick this year and getting fucked last year still burns because there is no Mobley in this draft.

At any rate the 2 is pretty good. I like Jabari a lot. Please please please Orlando take somebody else instead.

Banchero looks pretty good, can dribble, create own shot and is a really good passer. The problem with him is defensively, watching video clips dude just has no instincts. Do we really want Kanter 2.0?

Chet Holmgren. No. Hell no. That skinny fuck is going to get mauled in the NBA. And besides don't we already kinda have a guy like that in Poku?

If Orlando is going to take Jabari, would it be stupid to give them 12 to swap picks? Would Orlando even do it?

Comment

The number 1 pick in next year’s draft will land a generational player— Victor Wembanayama. 7’2” with a 7’8”” wingspan.From France. Outplayed Holmgren last year in a game. He is a couple of years younger than Holmgren I believe.

Comment

My preferred order — Holmgren ( highest ceiling, also lowest floor), Smith then Banchero. But will be ecstatic with any of those three. I think the bigger issue is who to draft at 12. If we get Smith, go for a rim protector like Duran or Williams? Or go for a 3 and D player to stretch the floor? Lots of options here.

Comment

The Thunder can't tank anymore.

And if they do want to tank to try for a chance at that Wembanaya guy just go ahead and trade SGA. The Thunder cannot piss any more years of SGA away.

Comment

My preferred order — Holmgren ( highest ceiling, also lowest floor), Smith then Banchero. But will be ecstatic with any of those three. I think the bigger issue is who to draft at 12. If we get Smith, go for a rim protector like Duran or Williams? Or go for a 3 and D player to stretch the floor? Lots of options here.
                                                                              I think it's IMPERATIVE that they get a scoring 2 or 3...period. If they become highly competitive in that sense, they will easily be able to find an aging veteran to protect the rim.

Comment

Holmgren would be a disaster.

How many skinny, super tall guys taken in the top couple of picks have been busts? A lot.

How many guys from Gonzaga taken in the top couple of picks have been busts? Several.

This guy is both.

Please stay away Presti. Stay far, far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy View Post
                                                                                  Holmgren would be a disaster.

How many skinny, super tall guys taken in the top couple of picks have been busts? A lot.

How many guys from Gonzaga taken in the top couple of picks have been busts? Several.

This guy is both.

Please stay away Presti. Stay far, far away.
                                                                                  Wouldn't mind him at 12

Comment

Wouldn't mind him at 12
                                                                                    Holmgren probably will be at 1 or 2. No way he falls below 3. I still want Holmgren due to his massive upside. If Orlando takes Holmgren with 1 I am happy with Smith at 2. We are going to get one of the big 3.

To me, the biggest question is who we get at 12. Hopefully a 3 and D floor spacer.

Comment

Holmgren probably will be at 1 or 2. No way he falls below 3. I still want Holmgren due to his massive upside. If Orlando takes Holmgren with 1 I am happy with Smith at 2. We are going to get one of the big 3.

To me, the biggest question is who we get at 12. Hopefully a 3 and D floor spacer.
                                                                                      I think we don't get Smith at 2.

Comment

If Orlando is taking Jabari I think I'd rather just trade down to 4 with Sacto and take Shaedon plus whatever sweetener.

Comment

If Orlando is taking Jabari I think I'd rather just trade down to 4 with Sacto and take Shaedon plus whatever sweetener.
                                                                                          I think there's a better chance they could trade up with the 12 pick to get whatever wing they want if that's possible. They could trade that with another pick plus say Dort and probably get around 5 or 6.

Comment

With the this is all probably smokescreens and bullshit caveat applied, there is at least some scuttlebutt that Orlando is leaning Holmgren.

If they take Holmgren that would be Christmas in June as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

With the this is all probably smokescreens and bullshit caveat applied, there is at least some scuttlebutt that Orlando is leaning Holmgren.

If they take Holmgren that would be Christmas in June as far as I'm concerned.
                                                                                              I think the Thunder take Banchero. He fits the philosophy more. There is rumor that the Kings are trading 4. If the Thunder can trade 12 and some assets they can get the top guard also.

Comment

I am quickly becoming team Jaden Ivey.

Either try and do a deal with Sacto if you think he'll be there at 4 or just don't try to be fucking cute and take him at 2.

The obvious comparison is Ja Morant but watching him on video I see a lot of Russ in him too.

Comment

Any chance OKC would trade 12 to the Lakers for Russ? I say that only because that pick is dicey historically. Plus, I like to stir the pot.

Comment

Any chance OKC would trade 12 to the Lakers for Russ? I say that only because that pick is dicey historically. Plus, I like to stir the pot.
                                                                                                    I was under the impression it would be the Lakers who would have to include a pick to get a team to take on that contract.

If his contract wouldn't fuck up the books I'm sure Sam would take him, especially if getting a pick to boot.

Comment

I am quickly becoming team Jaden Ivey.

Either try and do a deal with Sacto if you think he'll be there at 4 or just don't try to be fucking cute and take him at 2.

The obvious comparison is Ja Morant but watching him on video I see a lot of Russ in him too.
                                                                                                      If you can get post player at 2 and guard like Sharpe, Ivey etc with a trade you should turn into a top young team next year. May still be in the lotto next year but you have a team that will turn around in a year or two.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1