Win the lines of scrimmage
    Shut down their QB run lanes
    Win the Turnover Battle
    Victory Formation

****** means it's official

BOOMER!!! and go ducks...I guess.

Comment

Comment

I want to see Baylor smacked down so hard they start to look back on fond memories of Jim Grobe as their coach.

And I want to see the LSU, Oregon and Virginia win.

I don’t ask for much.

Comment

BOOMER!!!

Comment

SOONER!!!!

quack!

corn dog!

Comment

I would love to see the headlines on Sunday read "Grinch Steals Bears' Playoff Hopes" after a BIG FAT ZERO on the scoreboard for Baylor. Very unlikely I know, but that would be AWESOME!

Comment

LFG!!!!

Comment

Comment

I want to beat the shit outta Baylor, but I’d settle for a 1 point win.

Just win, whatever it takes.

Comment

Prediction:

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerHank View Post
                        I want to beat the shit outta Baylor, but I’d settle for a 1 point win.

Just win, whatever it takes.
                        It’s not just winning, but how OU wins. Need a statement win because all eyes will be on OU for this one

Comment

Comment

Fuck Baylor. Go Burt Reynolds on their asses and turn them into rugs.

Comment

“The wages of sin is death”

They deserve to be erased from the face of the planet, and we’re the right people to do it.

Comment

What I want to see:

The Sooners showing the Bears that this is OUr conference!

Comment

Originally posted by Krypton View Post
                                  “The wages of sin is death”

They deserve to be erased from the face of the planet, and we’re the right people to do it.
                                  I learned last time that Jesus also said “‘Sic ‘em, bears!’” I think it’s in the Beatitudes

Comment

The winner of this game should jump Utah

Comment

OMG, that peek at a young Bill Gates attempting to dance or move or whatever is hilarious ! Money can't fix dork.

Originally posted by Chris P. Bacon View Post

Comment

Rhamondre Stevenson is going to be the talk of the game offensively for the Sooners. He's going to do some good things in the second half. You heard it here first.

Comment

B O O M E R

Comment

Originally posted by SportyJames View Post
                                            B O O M E R
                                            S O O N E R

Comment

Originally posted by mexican/ninja View Post
                                              Even the chick bb coach is kinda rapey looking.

Comment

Originally posted by StroudSooner View Post

Even the chick bb coach is kinda rapey looking.

It’s a BU requirement. “Hmm... resume is good, but let me ask you this, hows your rape game?”

Comment

Originally posted by 427Yards View Post
                                                  https://twitter.com/OU_Football/stat...38199803310081">

What I Want To See
                                                  Control the clock
                                                  Win the lines of scrimmage
                                                  Shut down their QB run lanes
                                                  Win the Turnover Battle
                                                  Victory Formation

****** means it's official
                                                  Did you start this now in case you’re not up by noon?

Comment

If a #6 Oklahoma:

Whooped this same #5 Utah squad in the "league" title game, no doubt Sooners would jump Georgia in last polls...

Comment

Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post
                                                      OMG, that peek at a young Bill Gates attempting to dance or move or whatever is hilarious ! Money can't fix dork.

#Communications&InternetSupportRunTheWorld...

Maybe so... But I tell ya that you might can't fix dork, but they can fix modems...

Comment

Duck, Duck,Duck,Duck,Duck...Goose is dead

Comment

Originally posted by JR's BBQ View Post
                                                          What I want to see:

The Sooners showing the Bears that this is OUr conference!
                                                          Exactly. For the third year, another Big 12 team lines up to take on the mighty University of Oklahoma Sooners, and will leave Jerryworld as sad little runners up. BOOMER!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Triple B View Post
                                                              I would love to see the headlines on Sunday read "Grinch Steals Bears' Playoff Hopes" after a BIG FAT ZERO on the scoreboard for Baylor. Very unlikely I know, but that would be AWESOME!
                                                              Headlines are so 2000. We use memes now.

Comment

I guess we will have to hear about how BU's QB Brewer's family played for UT and they didn't offer him, again.

Comment

Boomer!

Comment

WIN N IN

Comment

12 hours away!!!

Comment

DO THE DANG THING SOONERS!!!

BOOOMMMEERRRR!!!

Comment

This thread was about to fall off page 1. Bump!
                                                                          Live Free or Die!

Comment

Time for some scrambled Ute Eggs and Bacon.

BOOMER!!!!

Comment

#39
                                                                              I hope you win.

but it’s fine if you don’t.

mostly I want entertainment.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by keef View Post
                                                                                I hope you win.

but it’s fine if you don’t.

mostly I want entertainment.
                                                                                We are always here for you.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by OUspark View Post

We are always here for you.

I’ve been trying to reach Sooner79 for awhile now. Can you ask him to respond in the Underwear thread? Tia

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by keef View Post

I’ve been trying to reach Sooner79 for awhile now. Can you ask him to respond in the Underwear thread? Tia
                                                                                    Calvin?

Comment

#43
                                                                                      I was gonna get another hOUr of sleep but I’m headed for the free breakfast.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        GAME DAY!!!
                                                                                        Lets do this

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by OUspark View Post
                                                                                          I was gonna get another hOUr of sleep but I’m headed for the free breakfast.
                                                                                          I’m already here! See you soon (If you’re talking about Bert Verrentables moms house)

Comment

#46
                                                                                            The talking heads keep saying stuff about Jalen's 2nd half Baylor performance being "the best half of football played blah blah"
                                                                                            A perfect day would be Jalen having a great day and Burrow tanking.
                                                                                            Maybe the Heisman is not a forgone conclusion.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              stuck working 12 today boys. unless its a complete blowout im gonna need one of you som bitches to get really drunk and really pissed and lose your shit over something pathetically small and threaten to rip the big screen off the wall and throw it in the yard for me...

thanks in advance!!

Comment

#48

Game Day!!!

Big XII Championship Game Day

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  at least our guys should be used to 11:00 kickoffs

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Live & direct. Looking like a home game right now!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1