First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnlyOneBubbaMoses View Post

We need that offensive line to play better. Rattler was dropping dimes when he had time. We don't need that. In fact, we need Rattler to continue to improve with hot reads.

The only knock I had on Rattler today is he didn't step up into the pocket on a 3rd down that would have at least kept us in position to attempt a FG. That was either in the 3rd or 4th..I don't recall.

Comment

Courtesy of Surly:

Death, taxes, and OU winning the Big12. Not even the craziness of 2020 could change that
      .................................................. .....

They're consistently very good but everyone in this conference just hands championships to Oklahoma.
      .................................................. ...........

Maybe we should join the sunbelt
      .................................................. ..................

Everyone should rep this.

If you coach at UT for four years and OU wins all four conference championships, you're a piece of shit coach and you should go away forever.
      .................................................. ......................

GOD DAMMIT WILL SOMEONE DELIVER US FROM THESE EVIL FUCKERS?!

OU wins another Big XII Championship. They have their worst team in years and still win it. If that does not show the hole we are in as a program I don’t know what else will.
      .................................................. .................

rattler more big xii championships than sam
      .................................................. ................
      2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Why.the.fuck.cant.we.just.offer.Riley.10 million.per.year?

Why would he leave a better program to come to UT? They’re better historically and they are better than us right now. Why would he downgrade. They have enough money to match.

The University of Texas seems perfectly fine with OU winning the conference every year and Texas A&M being the premier football team in the state. Kill me now.
      .................................................. ...................

10 years in the desert is too fucking long and for OU-sucks to win 6 straight championships is vomit worthy.

MAKE IT STOP!
      .................................................. .......................

Hate ou like the best of them, but 6 straight conference titles is impressive....we've appeared in that game once in that same span. Fuck me, that sucks to even type. Rattler is still the ugliest/scariest looking motherfucker I've ever seen don't @ me.

I'm including the conference itself. Stuff like the fact there shouldn't even be a CCG in a full round robin. When it was a full round robin they won that without a CCG. When there's a CCG they win that without winning the round robin.

I hate OU as much as anyone else but it's clearly up to Texas to end this shit and take over. Tom Herman won't get y'all there but damn, atleast you don't have restrictions on who you can hire, go after Urban.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyOneBubbaMoses View Post
        Iowa State is built for next year. They do lose a bit on the defense likely but if they can convince Rose not to go NFL early they should have a good starting group. That umbrella defense doesn't necessarily rely on great talent anyway. Offensively, everyone should return for them.
        I find it a funny thing when you come to the realization that ISU has become OU's competition for the conference title. utexsux and fOSU have fallen to the wayside.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonernVolved View Post
          https://twitter.com/JoshuaEaton_1/status/
          What a beautiful picture!

Comment

Originally posted by echo101 View Post

I find it a funny thing when you come to the realization that ISU has become OU's competition for the conference title. utexsux and fOSU have fallen to the wayside.
            What makes it better is when you realize that these two programs also have the two best coaches in the conference. It just further shows that the rest of the conference needs to upgrade their coaches to compete with Oklahoma and Iowa State.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonernVolved View Post
              Courtesy of Surly:

Death, taxes, and OU winning the Big12. Not even the craziness of 2020 could change that
              .................................................. .....

They're consistently very good but everyone in this conference just hands championships to Oklahoma.
              .................................................. ...........

Maybe we should join the sunbelt

Everyone should rep this.

If you coach at UT for four years and OU wins all four conference championships, you're a piece of shit coach and you should go away forever.

GOD DAMMIT WILL SOMEONE DELIVER US FROM THESE EVIL FUCKERS?!

OU wins another Big XII Championship. They have their worst team in years and still win it. If that does not show the hole we are in as a program I don’t know what else will.

rattler more big xii championships than sam
              .................................................. ................
              2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Why.the.fuck.cant.we.just.offer.Riley.10 million.per.year?

Why would he leave a better program to come to UT? They’re better historically and they are better than us right now. Why would he downgrade. They have enough money to match.

The University of Texas seems perfectly fine with OU winning the conference every year and Texas A&M being the premier football team in the state. Kill me now.

10 years in the desert is too fucking long and for OU-sucks to win 6 straight championships is vomit worthy.

MAKE IT STOP!
              .................................................. .......................

Hate ou like the best of them, but 6 straight conference titles is impressive....we've appeared in that game once in that same span. Fuck me, that sucks to even type. Rattler is still the ugliest/scariest looking motherfucker I've ever seen don't @ me.

I'm including the conference itself. Stuff like the fact there shouldn't even be a CCG in a full round robin. When it was a full round robin they won that without a CCG. When there's a CCG they win that without winning the round robin.

I hate OU as much as anyone else but it's clearly up to Texas to end this shit and take over. Tom Herman won't get y'all there but damn, atleast you don't have restrictions on who you can hire, go after Urban.
              Thank you for wading through that sewer to bring us some gold nuggets.

Comment

Originally posted by OUReality View Post

Thank you for wading through that sewer to bring us some gold nuggets.
                Lol. Glad to help :)

Comment

Originally posted by OUrage View Post

Grinch should entertain every opportunity but, I am not concerned that he willl take the Arizona gig.
                  If he does he will fail miserably and wish he didn't. NO TAKE BACKS!

Comment

Hello Fellow Big 8 brothers. Old ISU Grad here. Congratulations on yet another Big 12 Championship. Much respect of your program over the years. Even though I would have liked ISU to win today, I’m thankful that I actually got to witness ISU in such a big game against the Sooners. My favorite post in this thread is “this ain’t your father’s ISU” - made me smile. Will be rooting for you guys in your bowl game as I always do for Big 8 teams. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Socalisooner View Post

Trey Sermon getting the MVP today and Ryan Day clowning OU with “Hey Trey...GO BUCKS”
                      How is that "clowning OU?"

Comment

Damn I wish Bridges would have made that catch.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWSooner View Post
                          Damn I wish Bridges would have made that catch.
                          What catch?

Comment

In ten years we’ve had 13 champions. Math is hard
                            There were some co-champ years when we didn’t have a championship game

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ball_champions

If you’re going to call others dumb, at least look up the data....you might figure they are as wrong as you think.

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post

What catch?
                              The one he didn’t make

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post

The one he didn’t make
                                Today?

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post

Today?
                                  Trejan Bridges dropped a TD pass in the endzone that would have sealed the game.....today.

Unless you’re reading this after midnight, then it would be yesterday.

But if you’re reading this yesterday by looking into the future to today, then from your perspective it would be tomorrow.....And yes Bridges will play tomorrow. If you have time to bet, OU will win by 6 and cover. You’re welcome.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post
                                        How many narcotics references are there in that? I think I caught 2-3.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post

Trejan Bridges dropped a TD pass in the endzone that would have sealed the game.....today.

Unless you’re reading this after midnight, then it would be yesterday.

But if you’re reading this yesterday by looking into the future to today, then from your perspective it would be tomorrow.....And yes Bridges will play tomorrow. If you have time to bet, OU will win by 6 and cover. You’re welcome.
                                            Ahhh...didn't watch the entire game closely. He didn't have any stats on my ap. Guess he will have at least 1 drop.

Comment

Comment

This is awesome.

Comment

Also, we’re now 8-0 in those uniforms. The white alternates.

Comment

I vividly remember saying after we were 1-2 that there was no way we didn’t lose at least one more game. How wrong was I? Yikes.

Comment

https://twitter.com/OU_Football/status/

https://twitter.com/Jeremiah_Hall27/status/

Comment

More history made by the University of Oklahoma:

Comment

https://twitter.com/7avageszn/status/

Comment

Comment

The number is right. Some of those championships were split:

2010 - OU
                                                              2011 - OSU
                                                              2012 - OU & KSU
                                                              2013 - BU
                                                              2014 - BU & TC

2015 through 2020...you know who

Comment

Originally posted by OUVarsityXV View Post

The number is right. Some of those championships were split:

2010 - OU
                                                                2011 - OSU
                                                                2012 - OU & KSU
                                                                2013 - BU
                                                                2014 - BU & TC

2015 through 2020...you know who
                                                                Ah, yes. Big 12's "one true champion" days.

Comment

While others have said there have been two shared titles since 2010, I’d like to point out there have been 11 seasons played since 2010. Use your fingers to count if it doesn’t make sense.

Comment

Binary wasn’t taught to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post
                                                                      Great design and call by LRiley.
                                                                      Attention to detail to the point of having Rattler limp off holding his hammy to set up the substitution.
                                                                      Kinda like BMayfield's "cramp" in Columbus against Ohio St.....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                      X
                                                                      UA-124223861-1