Caleb hitting progressions
    No Injuries
    Victory Formation

****** means it's official

Fuck the Baylor Bears.

Comment

Kill da Bears. Boomer!!!

Comment

Gotta have this one or else our primary goal is no longer in front of us…

Comment

x

Comment

Originally posted by mexican/ninja View Post
            x
            Now its official!
            Live Free or Die!

Comment

Hate to say it, but I think this is where the streak stops. We've come out of the bye flat more often than not lately, and I just think Baylor's strengths match up very well (for them) with our weaknesses. Tack on the fact that it's an 11 a.m. road game and I'm thinking Baylor hits us in the mouth before we're awake and we wind up digging a hole that we can't quite climb out of this time.

Comment

Originally posted by ouwxgrad_v2 View Post
                Hate to say it, but I think this is where the streak stops. We've come out of the bye flat more often than not lately, and I just think Baylor's strengths match up very well (for them) with our weaknesses. Tack on the fact that it's an 11 a.m. road game and I'm thinking Baylor hits us in the mouth before we're awake and we wind up digging a hole that we can't quite climb out of this time.
                I could see all of this coming to pass. My only counter is hopefully the rabid crowd (something that was missing in Lawrence) wakes our guys up before the game actually starts…

Comment

What I want to see
                  Win

Comment

Or it's a game where OU finally gains some respect. I guess we'll see.

Comment

Well, Negative Ned... I'm going to say we've played all our bad games (which we've still won, by the way), we've had two full weeks of rest, and two full weeks of being "slighted" in the playoff rankings, and it's motherfucking Championship November, and we're going on the road to Waco and we're going to punch Baylor right in the mouth, and then we're going to go in deep and dry on the Cyclones in Norman, and then we're going to got to little brothers house and beat their ass just like we always do... then we're going to beat that ass again the next week in Dallas. We'll end up #2 in the playoff, and we'll beat somebody's ass in Dallas again... cause that's just what we do... and then we're gonna make the Georgia defense look like a bunch of chumps, and make their offense look better than they are, frankly... but we'll win in the end on a 58 yard Brkick. And at some point in all this, Caleb Williams will throw a touchdown pass to Spencer Rattler. But then again, I'm an optimist like that...

Comment

Game most likely will be a dog fight, come down to the end, last team with the ball, coin flip, throw a dart, or either team could blow the doors off the other

Comment

Win or lose I think this game will finally tell us what we have. It's hard to believe that we are to game 10 and we don't know what we have. But here we are.

Comment

OU 48-24

Comment

Something tells me you don’t hate to say it.

We are going to donkey Punch baylor so hard, they’ll shit themselves. We own this conference. We own baylor. OU is the better team and we have the better players. We’re getting healthy and getting better. OU wins.

Comment

Originally posted by really View Post
                                Game most likely will be a dog fight, come down to the end, last team with the ball, coin flip, throw a dart, or either team could blow the doors off the other
                                Really?

Comment

Originally posted by ab5sr View Post
                                  What I want to see
                                  Win 48-13
                                  I agree.

Comment

They don't serve beer at Baylor's stadium. -_-

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerHank View Post

Something tells me you don’t hate to say it.

We are going to donkey Punch baylor so hard, they’ll shit themselves. We own this conference. We own baylor. OU is the better team and we have the better players. We’re getting healthy and getting better. OU wins.
                                      I do, actually. Even so, trying to claim a trend based on one game against a not-very-good opponent ... nope. I've fallen into that trap before.

Bye weeks have not necessarily meant easy wins under Riley; our ISU loss in 2017 was after a bye week, as was the nail-biter we won against them in 2019, as was the KSU loss in 2020. Another ominous note: in all three of those cases, our opponent lost the previous week to a not-very-good team. OU teams under Riley struggle to consistently bring focus and intensity anyway; tack on the time of day, the location, the fact that we blew out our last opponent, the fact that Baylor just got destroyed through the air by their last opponent, and I see all the ingredients for another underwhelming start where our guys, for whatever reason, just can't quite take it seriously until they take a few shots to the face. Coming against a team that is certainly capable of bullying us if we start slow ... well, we'll find out soon enough.

Comment

No idea what to expect. Baylor’s offense should play into this defense’s strength. But it’s been a weird couple weeks to be going into a ranked game on the road. Not as much hype after TCU-Baylor. Grinch interviewed at Tech. Stupid rumors about Riley. Multiple rounds of CFP drama with OU front and center. They might get their dudes back, play with a CFP chip on their shoulder, and win by 40. They could lose by 20. I don’t know what this team is when they have to actually play well for more than half of a game.

Comment

Caleb Williams = Superman. I believe.

Comment

I think you're looking for this thread:

https://www.dirtburglars.com/forum/s...ge5#post879094

Comment

I do, actually. Even so, trying to claim a trend based on one game against a not-very-good opponent ... nope. I've fallen into that trap before.

Bye weeks have not necessarily meant easy wins under Riley; our ISU loss in 2017 was after a bye week, as was the nail-biter we won against them in 2019, as was the KSU loss in 2020. Another ominous note: in all three of those cases, our opponent lost the previous week to a not-very-good team. OU teams under Riley struggle to consistently bring focus and intensity anyway; tack on the time of day, the location, the fact that we blew out our last opponent, the fact that Baylor just got destroyed through the air by their last opponent, and I see all the ingredients for another underwhelming start where our guys, for whatever reason, just can't quite take it seriously until they take a few shots to the face. Coming against a team that is certainly capable of bullying us if we start slow ... well, we'll find out soon enough.
                                              Can you tell me what Lincoln Riley’s coaching record is in the month of November?

All of your talking points are from early season struggles, which have been well documented. This isn’t September.

Comment

Anybody seen a depth chart? BOOMER!

Comment

I woke up around 11:07 for the Texas game, and during halftime of the Kansas game. I'll set my alarm for 9:30am, because if I start fast, the team will as well, right?

Comment

Originally posted by IKE93 View Post
                                                    Anybody seen a depth chart? BOOMER!
                                                    We too deep

Comment

I have arrived Waco. Let the beat down begin.

Comment

Can you tell me what Lincoln Riley’s coaching record is in the month of November?

All of your talking points are from early season struggles, which have been well documented. This isn’t September.
                                                        It’s these sorts of games Lincoln has done quite well at. With a relatively close line of 8 points or less (an ISU loss had a 7.5 point line, so I’m including that game). Lincoln is 9-2, and 8-2-1 against the spread. Going back two more years, the record is 15-2 and 14-2-1. The other loss in there was against Texas at a 7 point spread with the RRS being an entirely different animal.

The team is perfect as a 6 point favorite or less under Lincoln. If the game is predicted to be close the team usually is prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by really View Post
                                                          So:
                                                          OU could win a close one
                                                          Baylor could win a close one
                                                          OU could win in a rout
                                                          Baylor could win in a rout

Thanks

Comment

Baylor isn't Tech, either. We stunk up the field plenty in October, too. You're acting like beating might Taco Tech handily means our woes are behind us. While it's possible, I gotta see it. (I also really hope our players aren't putting as much stock in that one game as you are.)

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Poster View Post

We too deep
                                                              OU

Comment

Sooners exercise their demons against the Baptists. Lock it in. OU 69 BUuuu 12

Comment

Comment

Baylor supports rape. Go Sooners

Comment

Originally posted by Burglekutt View Post
                                                                      Holy shit! Lmao!

Comment

Sisters, brothers and sisters. Cool out. OU's got this shit.

Smoke a joint and/or take several shots of liquor.

Comment

Let’s get the early morning W, please. Raym please block their DT.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy View Post

Holy shit! Lmao!
                                                                            I couldn’t resist

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by Mr_Robot_ulism View Post
                                                                              Let’s get the early morning W, please. Raym please block their DT.
                                                                              That match-up got me a little nervous. The Tech DT had Raym on skates.

Comment

#40

Baylor isn't Tech, either. We stunk up the field plenty in October, too. You're acting like beating might Taco Tech handily means our woes are behind us. While it's possible, I gotta see it. (I also really hope our players aren't putting as much stock in that one game as you are.)
                                                                                I haven’t referenced texas tech at all. Thats you talking about them for some reason. I don’t base anything on that game.

I base everything on the talent on this team and this coaching staff and their history in November. We have been injured most of the last month plus. We are getting guys back now. Having Redmond back and healthy is huge. If we get Woodi back, plus the improved play from Lawrence and graham, I feel much better about this team.

You can play the chicken little role. That’s fine. I think we’re going to win tomorrow because I believe OU is the better team by a wide margin.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by AppySooner View Post
                                                                                  No idea what to expect. Baylor’s offense should play into this defense’s strength. But it’s been a weird couple weeks to be going into a ranked game on the road. Not as much hype after TCU-Baylor. Grinch interviewed at Tech. Stupid rumors about Riley. Multiple rounds of CFP drama with OU front and center. They might get their dudes back, play with a CFP chip on their shoulder, and win by 40. They could lose by 20. I don’t know what this team is when they have to actually play well for more than half of a game.
                                                                                  Baylor offense is very pedestrian. Nothing special. That’s why I think OU will not be threatened.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post
                                                                                    I woke up around 11:07 for the Texas game, and during halftime of the Kansas game. I'll set my alarm for 9:30am, because if I start fast, the team will as well, right?
                                                                                    Tell me you don't have young kids at home without telling me you don't have young kids at home.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by novasooner View Post

Tell me you don't have young kids at home without telling me you don't have young kids at home.
                                                                                      Or… use to waking up for work 30+ years at 6:30 AM… lol.

I couldn’t sleep pass 8 AM even if I was hungover

Comment

#44
                                                                                        It would be nice if OU didn't have so many players injured and out: Cody Jackson, Theo Wease, Kelvin Gilliam, Jeremiah Criddell, Jordan Mukes... Maybe Woodi Washington and Mike Woods will be back.
                                                                                        Abram Smith, the BU RB, is very good. OU's linebackers will be tested.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by Soonerjeepman View Post

Or… use to waking up for work 30+ years at 6:30 AM… lol.

I couldn’t sleep pass 8 AM even if I was hungover
                                                                                          Wait till you’re as old as Bill Synder

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by acheman8 View Post

I could see all of this coming to pass. My only counter is hopefully the rabid crowd (something that was missing in Lawrence) wakes our guys up before the game actually starts…
                                                                                            I think because of what happened in Kansas is the reason it won't happen against BU.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by novasooner View Post

I have a 23, 21, 19, 13, 11, 6, 4, 14 month old, and 2 month old living in my house right now. All my children. I'm just worn out from the week. lol. My 19 year old son is going to Montana State in January, so that will ease the pain.

Comment

#48

I have a 23, 21, 19, 13, 11, 6, 4, 14 month old, and 2 month old living in my house right now. All my children. I'm just worn out from the week. lol. My 19 year old son is going to Montana State in January, so that will ease the pain.
                                                                                                Dude, you need to learn to keep your pants zipped up.

Comment

#49

God bless y'all and I hope you get all the sleep you need.

Comment

#50

AD?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1