X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the game
    OU sideline looks beyond defeated

Comment

I guess the committee knew what they were doing after all.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricSooner View Post
        screw this speed D....over pursuing all damn day with no adjustment
        No this scheme isn't going to work with small DL and slow secondary

Comment

Originally posted by soonerpie View Post
          Good lord. Fucking oklahoma state is going to make the playoff aren’t they?
          Lol.....no.

Comment

Originally posted by AppySooner View Post
            Defense is going to fold now but they played well enough to win. OL was good enough to win. This is on Riley. He’s never been this solely and directly responsibly for a loss at OU. Coming off a bye and he scores 7. I don’t care if he was having a vasectomy, he needs to address what was going on all week.
            That would totally be fitting after this performance.

Comment

23 pass attempts

13 RB carries

Comment

Is Sooner Magic possible?

Comment

Nice shitty offensive game plan Linc. Pathetic display.

Comment

No containment. ALL YEAR! Thats COACHING! they are shooting these gaps but not watching the ball. One good play doesnt make up for 3 shit plays

Comment

I’m in the end zone behind the band. Only staying to watch Baylor run on the field

Comment

It is not the end of the world. We will only have one loss. You can be the number #2 team, #3 team, or the #4 team in the eyes of the CFP committee with one loss.

Comment

Looks like we’re back to being better than most.

Comment

Offense should be ashamed of themselves today. Seven points?

Comment

Originally posted by Greek Sooner View Post
                              fOSU's defense will own the offensive guru even more. We think this is bad?

Actually they won't due to schematic differences. I know what you are thinking, but you will be wrong. Unfortunately, I've hit don't give a shit status for this season. Bedenbaugh has to go. 3rd straight season of mediocre to poor offensive line play.

Comment

BU can just play conservative and run the clock out. All over but the cryin'

Comment

All those 23 recruits must be salivating to play in this groundbreaking offense.

Comment

LR needs to take a look in the mirror this off season..make some hard calls with the staff

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner5030 View Post
                                      LR takes the fun out of watching my Sooners......that's very difficult to do.
                                      To be fair, if the offense could put together a drive lasting longer than 60 seconds the defense wouldn't be on the field all damn day. They've done some pretty good things but the O has put them in a shitty position time and time again.

Comment

The offense may not even see the ball again, not that it matters.

Comment

The CFP just wasn't meant to be.

Aside from that, Riley's gonna earn his check this week, because this is the best defensive effort in quite some time, and it was wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post
                                            That 15 yard run on 3rd and 14 is our season in a nutshell. Had him after a 4 yard gain and he carried 5 Sooner 11 more yards.

Speed V
                                            Despite all that. This outcome of in the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Burglekutt View Post
                                              Do fans of other teams actually enjoy watching their teams' games?
                                              I still enjoy watching them play. I support them when they win & more so when they lose. However, the old saying of “A team takes on the attitude of their head coach” resonates with this team.

Comment

I couldn't have been more wrong about this team coming off a bye week. What can I say about Riley that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan?

Comment

LR responds to getting gashed on D by putting 3rd string QB at LB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner5030 View Post

This is our best roster since 2017 yet the results are worse. FULR is an overpaid recruiter......he's not a HC.
                                                    I think we aren’t good enough on the Oline. We need a running back that scares the defense.

Comment

Same shit different year

Comment

Originally posted by Legaleagle1971 View Post
                                                        They should run the Country

Comment

Originally posted by AppySooner View Post
                                                          23 pass attempts

13 RB carries
                                                          my first thought... that's it for both of them? just shows how few offensive plays we've ran since we can't string together anything.

Comment

Originally posted by OUrage View Post
                                                            No.

Comment

Originally posted by Legaleagle1971 View Post
                                                              I did too

Comment

Originally posted by OUrage View Post
                                                                That ended when it was 3rd and 15 and they pushed our defense 9 yards after contact to get the first.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerHank View Post
                                                                  Play should be dead when the guys helmet comes off. How the fuck do they allow that?
                                                                  well honestly it could have been called a PF on us...facemask and pulling it off

Comment

Originally posted by Socalisooner View Post
                                                                    Final will be 24-7…?
                                                                    Might try to keep it to 20-7 for a morale (sp) victory.

Comment

Originally posted by tcrb View Post
                                                                      Looks like we’re back to being better than most.
                                                                      Are we though

Comment

LR ain’t the one folks. This is what we will be under him as HC. Soft with no heart. Gonna be a consistent 8-4 in the SEC with him at the helm.

Comment

Originally posted by OU Minister Of Culture View Post
                                                                          This is when true fans show their support and appreciation for their team!
                                                                          Fuck you!

Comment

Originally posted by Planetearth View Post
                                                                            Go ahead Lincoln roll over so Aranda can insert.
                                                                            Riley gonna wake up with Aranda's Dirty Sanchez.

I don't think I'm a "pants pisser," but I'm feeling like going out in the yard and making some steam in my sweats.

Comment

Originally posted by JLEW1818 View Post
                                                                              At the game
                                                                              OU sideline looks beyond defeated
                                                                              well they are...

Comment

Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                                                                                Offense should be ashamed of themselves today. Seven points?
                                                                                They don't give a crap about that...only what their statics were

Comment

Where are all the board cheerleaders? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrQster View Post
                                                                                    It is not the end of the world. We will only have one loss. You can be the number #2 team, #3 team, or the #4 team in the eyes of the CFP committee with one loss.
                                                                                    We would get absolutely skullfucked in the CFP, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerpie View Post
                                                                                      Good lord. Fucking oklahoma state is going to make the playoff aren’t they?
                                                                                      They may earn it but ou may not be ranked high enough to give them a quality win when they beat ou.

Comment

Not that surprised or upset by a loss today. Knew this team was heavily flawed, we had gotten lucky to be 9-0. Hope some changes will be made(Grinch/BB gone), but LR will resort to ‘coach-speak.’ Grinch is overrated AF.

Comment

Gone. Total shiitshow

Comment

This game is over. Riley is tone deaf and fucking clueless. We’re not close to being anywhere we need to be. This game is an indictment of Riley and the entire coaching staff. We have better players but we’re getting whipped by a less talented team. Again.

We have plenty of talent to beat the likes of baylor yet here we are with this coaching staff. We need to recruit better to compete with Bama and Georgia. This shit today is all on the coaching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by makila View Post

my first thought... that's it for both of them? just shows how few offensive plays we've ran since we can't string together anything.
                                                                                              Caleb burned 9 plays on scrambles/sacks, Rattler 3

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias 2.0 View Post
                                                                                                The CFP just wasn't meant to be.

Aside from that, Riley's gonna earn his check this week, because this is the best defensive effort in quite some time, and it was wasted.
                                                                                                It was like when they played Nebraska & West Virginia. They are doing enough to win the game, but offense, special teams & offensive play calling let them down.

Comment

I want to know the truth of Lincoln’s whereabouts during bye week

Comment

I've said since CW took over, that we would find out what team we have on Nov 13. I didn't say what we would find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Soonermarty View Post
                                                                                                      LR ain’t the one folks. This is what we will be under him as HC. Soft with no heart. Gonna be a consistent 8-4 in the SEC with him at the helm.
                                                                                                      Pretty obvious. Let LSU have Riley, then we get a chance at Aranda.

thank you Tuscany Bob.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1