• Show
Clear All

*** Oklahoma Sooners vs Oklahoma State Cowboys ***

What I Want To See
    Win the turn over battle
    Attack on offense
    Victory Formation

****** means it's official

Want to see a repeat of 1983 and Mario Williams goes Derrick Shepard on them.
    OUrage
    Ofishul Garbage Poster
    Last edited by OUrage; 11-26-2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

ugh

Comment

Pray for the animals...

...and watch your step.

Boomer!!

Comment

https://i.ibb.co/cNbJ5sN/Stoops-Program.jpg

Boomer!

Comment

What I really want to see:

OU plays clean ball all the way through.

Superman Returns.

Defense plays their best game of the year.

Riley wins and says “Fuck LSU…”

I feel like I may be asking too much on the first three, though.

Comment

Comment

Comment

This could be an ass kicking. Team’s not been playing well, Okie Light has maybe their best and most complete team ever and this Riley to LSU bullshit won’t go away.

That or OU has been silent for the right reasons and takes care of business tomorrow. Who the fuck knows?

Comment

LGL is more focused on LSU than OSU. That’s does not bode well for our team’s focus coming into this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Burglekutt View Post
                      My friend went down to Stillwater yesterday to poison a tree or something. I texted him and asked him how it went. He said there weren't any trees but he did light a tumbleweed on fire and shove it up reindeer boy's ass. He wasn't sure, but he thought reindeer boy smiled a little when he did it.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbms View Post
                        LGL is more focused on LSU than OSU. That’s does not bode well for our team’s focus coming into this game.
                        What's LGL?

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post

What's LGL?
                          Louisiana Gay Lover. There’s a few of them posting on here right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Slippery Pete View Post

My friend went down to Stillwater yesterday to poison a tree or something. I texted him and asked him how it went. He said there weren't any trees but he did light a tumbleweed on fire and shove it up reindeer boy's ass. He wasn't sure, but he thought reindeer boy smiled a little when he did it.
                            Hell of a Thanksgiving your friend had.

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post

What's LGL?
                              Little Game Lincoln. It’s the name Pail Finebaum gave him after the 2017 Iowa State loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Slippery Pete View Post

That's wild! Most people just stuff a turkey on Thanksgiving, not a reindeer humper who eats and waves turkey legs.

Comment

Originally posted by 49cent View Post

Louisiana Gay Lover. There’s a few of them posting on here right now.
                                  There's a chance you're not being straight with me.

Comment

Hoping to see Marcus Majors and I’m expecting Fields/Broiles to play lockdown on defense..time for LR to roll the dice BOOMER!
                                    IKE93
                                    Ofishul Garbage Poster
                                    Last edited by IKE93; 11-26-2021, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IKE93 View Post
                                      Hoping to see Marcus Majors and I’m expecting Fields/Broiles to play lockdown on defense..time for LR to roll the dice BOOMER!
                                      If we see Marcus Major, that mean we are ahead 6 TDs late in the third quarter. I hope we see him.

Comment

Everyone saying this is the best and most complete osu team ever are fucking crazy. This might be the best osu defense in a long time but they’re far from a complete team. The osu offense is pedestrian and their QB is mediocre. The osu OL is mediocre. The osu run game is mediocre. Osu defense is very good, experienced, and well coached. Their offense is blah.

I think this is a toss up game. OU has more talent but not a huge gap. OU makes too many mistakes and that could be the Achilles heal. We will see.

Comment

Anyone in Stoolwater yet? Poke fans excited. Wondering how mamy sheep are getting humped tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by MichSooner View Post
                                            Anyone in Stoolwater yet? Poke fans excited. Wondering how mamy sheep are getting humped tonight?
                                            Lots of them. They’re importing sheep from out of state to meet the demand.

Comment

Can only hope we do short to intermediate passes to H -backs and OU wins going away:; problem is,they haven't done it all year. Take what they give you.
                                              Mr_Robot_ulism
                                              Ofishul Garbage Poster
                                              Last edited by Mr_Robot_ulism; 11-27-2021, 09:56 AM.

Comment

k

Comment

I’m so nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by MrQster View Post

If we see Marcus Major, that mean we are ahead 6 TDs late in the third quarter. I hope we see him.
                                                    Or down 6 TDs late in the third...

All kidding aside, I expect this to be pretty similar to Baylor. I think the defense will battle and keep us in the game for three quarters before getting tired. The offense won't establish the run nor will it take short throws and WR screens. The long developing play action stuff will lead to bad decisions and turnovers. We won't score enough to win.

Oklahoma State 24
                                                    Oklahoma 14

Comment

Just wanted to stop by and say, “go fuck yourselves, gooners” one more time

so I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribby View Post
                                                        I’m so nervous.
                                                        I'm not. I've been chalking this up as a loss for a while now, and the offense imploding and LSU rumors haven't exactly brightened the outlook. A W would be a pleasant surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post
                                                          Just wanted to stop by and say, “go fuck yourselves, gooners” one more time

so I did.
                                                          Rude.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribby View Post
                                                            I’m so nervous.
                                                            Don't be.

Nothing to lose. No one expects us to win. Playing with house money !

Comment

The eternal optimist in me is thinking this is the week we put it ALL together. Man, that would be fun.

BOOMER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoots View Post

Don't be.

Nothing to lose. No one expects us to win. Playing with house money !

Strangely, we both feel that way.

Comment

Originally posted by ouwxgrad_v2 View Post

I'm not. I've been chalking this up as a loss for a while now, and the offense imploding and LSU rumors haven't exactly brightened the outlook. A W would be a pleasant surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by OU Minister Of Culture View Post

You are one weird duck. Even by message board standards.

Comment

Man, Keep your politics off the board weeden was a decade ago? He’s got to be 60 by now.

on edit: fuck it, I’ll leave it.

Comment

Anyone expect anything other than a 3 and out on the first drive, especially receiving the opening kickoff?

1st & 10 handoff to Brooks, stuffed for no gain.
                                                                        2nd & 10. WR screen; completed, though poorly blocked
                                                                        3rd & 8 pass, CW has forever, but can’t see the open receivers, scrambles for a couple of yards
                                                                        4th & 6 punt

Comment

On 3rd down the OSU defense has given up a 1st down only 12.7% of the time.

If ever there was a year of the poke this is it.

Comment

Actually want CW to be impatient when dropping back for passes and to be quick to take off and run with the ball especially Qtr 1

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by Orangejello Jones View Post
                                                                              The eternal optimist in me is thinking this is the week we put it ALL together. Man, that would be fun.

BOOMER!!!
                                                                              I’ve felt that for eleven weeks now.
                                                                              SOONER!!!

Comment

#40
                                                                                Going to have to watch from a warming hut today.::.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  As much as I love a blow out win I find nothing more satisfying than OU beating the cowpokers the last play of the game

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Call me crazy and insane but I have a gut feeling that this is going to be a complete game from this team and we win by 3-10 points.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by Socalisooner View Post
                                                                                      You were the firefighter that wiped his as s with the mandate?

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Socalisooner View Post
                                                                                        How many other guys do you have in there with you?

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by OUrage View Post

How many other guys do you have in there with you?

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by SoonerHank View Post

Lots of them. They’re importing sheep from out of state to meet the demand.
                                                                                            Any pictures of Cowpokes humping them? Surprised I haven't seen any yet. Mazeppa, are you awake?

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by MichSooner View Post

Any pictures of Cowpokes humping them? Surprised I haven't seen any yet. Mazeppa, are you awake?
                                                                                              Keef has a few of him and a ewe all sweaty and sharing a smoke.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Originally posted by mexican/ninja View Post
                                                                                                ugh
                                                                                                Now its official!

This could be an ass kicking. Team’s not been playing well, Okie Light has maybe their best and most complete team ever and this Riley to LSU bullshit won’t go away.

Originally posted by soonerbms View Post

Originally posted by FtwTxSooner View Post
                                                                                                Anyone expect anything other than a 3 and out on the first drive, especially receiving the opening kickoff?

1st & 10 handoff to Brooks, stuffed for no gain.
                                                                                                2nd & 10. WR screen; completed, though poorly blocked
                                                                                                3rd & 8 pass, CW has forever, but can’t see the open receivers, scrambles for a couple of yards
                                                                                                4th & 6 punt

Originally posted by Shi++y_Shi+bird View Post
                                                                                                On 3rd down the OSU defense has given up a 1st down only 12.7% of the time.

If ever there was a year of the poke this is it.

Get out of here with all this Debbie Downer BULLSHIT!
                                                                                                Live Free or Die!

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

Now its official!

Get out of here with all this Debbie Downer BULLSHIT!
                                                                                                  On DB there is no need to wait until we lose a game before whining and hand wringing. Come to think of it they usually don't hold back on the whining after we actually win a game. Now DB has moved on to resignation before a down has ever been played. What kind fear based fanbase do we have around here?

This is how the wobbly kneed fans around here look.

Comment

#50

That or OU has been silent for the right reasons and takes care of business tomorrow. Who the fuck knows?
                                                                                                    This whole season has been rope a dope. We have been playing like we are not very good, even losing one to keep up appearances and are now going to win 4 more games by an average of 72 - 3. I can't believe that everyone has fallen for it. THIS is what LR meant about being close

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1