Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** Oklahoma Sooners vs Oklahoma State Cowboys ***

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *** Oklahoma Sooners vs Oklahoma State Cowboys ***


    What I Want To See
    Win the turn over battle
    Attack on offense
    Victory Formation



    ****** means it's official

    #2
    Want to see a repeat of 1983 and Mario Williams goes Derrick Shepard on them.
    OUrage
    Ofishul Garbage Poster
    Last edited by OUrage; 11-26-2021, 04:27 PM.

    Comment


      #3

      ugh

      Comment


        #4
        Pray for the animals...




        ...and watch your step.



        Boomer!!

        Comment


          #5
          https://i.ibb.co/cNbJ5sN/Stoops-Program.jpg

          Boomer!

          Comment


            #6
            What I really want to see:

            OU plays clean ball all the way through.

            Superman Returns.

            Defense plays their best game of the year.

            Riley wins and says “Fuck LSU…”


            I feel like I may be asking too much on the first three, though.

            Comment


              #7

              .

              Comment


                #8

                .

                Comment


                  #9
                  This could be an ass kicking. Team’s not been playing well, Okie Light has maybe their best and most complete team ever and this Riley to LSU bullshit won’t go away.

                  That or OU has been silent for the right reasons and takes care of business tomorrow. Who the fuck knows?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    LGL is more focused on LSU than OSU. That’s does not bode well for our team’s focus coming into this game.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Burglekutt View Post
                      .
                      My friend went down to Stillwater yesterday to poison a tree or something. I texted him and asked him how it went. He said there weren't any trees but he did light a tumbleweed on fire and shove it up reindeer boy's ass. He wasn't sure, but he thought reindeer boy smiled a little when he did it.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by soonerbms View Post
                        LGL is more focused on LSU than OSU. That’s does not bode well for our team’s focus coming into this game.
                        What's LGL?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Balko View Post

                          What's LGL?
                          Louisiana Gay Lover. There’s a few of them posting on here right now.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Slippery Pete View Post

                            My friend went down to Stillwater yesterday to poison a tree or something. I texted him and asked him how it went. He said there weren't any trees but he did light a tumbleweed on fire and shove it up reindeer boy's ass. He wasn't sure, but he thought reindeer boy smiled a little when he did it.
                            Hell of a Thanksgiving your friend had.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Balko View Post

                              What's LGL?
                              Little Game Lincoln. It’s the name Pail Finebaum gave him after the 2017 Iowa State loss.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Slippery Pete View Post

                                My friend went down to Stillwater yesterday to poison a tree or something. I texted him and asked him how it went. He said there weren't any trees but he did light a tumbleweed on fire and shove it up reindeer boy's ass. He wasn't sure, but he thought reindeer boy smiled a little when he did it.
                                That's wild! Most people just stuff a turkey on Thanksgiving, not a reindeer humper who eats and waves turkey legs.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by 49cent View Post

                                  Louisiana Gay Lover. There’s a few of them posting on here right now.
                                  There's a chance you're not being straight with me.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Hoping to see Marcus Majors and I’m expecting Fields/Broiles to play lockdown on defense..time for LR to roll the dice BOOMER!
                                    IKE93
                                    Ofishul Garbage Poster
                                    Last edited by IKE93; 11-26-2021, 10:02 PM.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by IKE93 View Post
                                      Hoping to see Marcus Majors and I’m expecting Fields/Broiles to play lockdown on defense..time for LR to roll the dice BOOMER!
                                      If we see Marcus Major, that mean we are ahead 6 TDs late in the third quarter. I hope we see him.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Everyone saying this is the best and most complete osu team ever are fucking crazy. This might be the best osu defense in a long time but they’re far from a complete team. The osu offense is pedestrian and their QB is mediocre. The osu OL is mediocre. The osu run game is mediocre. Osu defense is very good, experienced, and well coached. Their offense is blah.

                                        I think this is a toss up game. OU has more talent but not a huge gap. OU makes too many mistakes and that could be the Achilles heal. We will see.

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Anyone in Stoolwater yet? Poke fans excited. Wondering how mamy sheep are getting humped tonight?

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by MichSooner View Post
                                            Anyone in Stoolwater yet? Poke fans excited. Wondering how mamy sheep are getting humped tonight?
                                            Lots of them. They’re importing sheep from out of state to meet the demand.

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Can only hope we do short to intermediate passes to H -backs and OU wins going away:; problem is,they haven't done it all year. Take what they give you.
                                              Mr_Robot_ulism
                                              Ofishul Garbage Poster
                                              Last edited by Mr_Robot_ulism; 11-27-2021, 09:56 AM.

                                              Comment


                                                #24


                                                k

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  I’m so nervous.

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by MrQster View Post

                                                    If we see Marcus Major, that mean we are ahead 6 TDs late in the third quarter. I hope we see him.
                                                    Or down 6 TDs late in the third...

                                                    All kidding aside, I expect this to be pretty similar to Baylor. I think the defense will battle and keep us in the game for three quarters before getting tired. The offense won't establish the run nor will it take short throws and WR screens. The long developing play action stuff will lead to bad decisions and turnovers. We won't score enough to win.

                                                    Oklahoma State 24
                                                    Oklahoma 14

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27
                                                      Just wanted to stop by and say, “go fuck yourselves, gooners” one more time

                                                      so I did.

                                                      Comment


                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by Ribby View Post
                                                        I’m so nervous.
                                                        I'm not. I've been chalking this up as a loss for a while now, and the offense imploding and LSU rumors haven't exactly brightened the outlook. A W would be a pleasant surprise.

                                                        Comment


                                                          #29
                                                          Originally posted by keef View Post
                                                          Just wanted to stop by and say, “go fuck yourselves, gooners” one more time

                                                          so I did.
                                                          Rude.

                                                          Comment


                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by Ribby View Post
                                                            I’m so nervous.
                                                            Don't be.

                                                            Nothing to lose. No one expects us to win. Playing with house money !

                                                            Comment


                                                              #31
                                                              The eternal optimist in me is thinking this is the week we put it ALL together. Man, that would be fun.

                                                              BOOMER!!!

                                                              Comment


                                                                #32
                                                                Originally posted by TheBoots View Post

                                                                Don't be.

                                                                Nothing to lose. No one expects us to win. Playing with house money !

                                                                Strangely, we both feel that way.

                                                                Comment


                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by ouwxgrad_v2 View Post

                                                                  I'm not. I've been chalking this up as a loss for a while now, and the offense imploding and LSU rumors haven't exactly brightened the outlook. A W would be a pleasant surprise.

                                                                  .

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by OU Minister Of Culture View Post


                                                                    .
                                                                    You are one weird duck. Even by message board standards.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      #35
                                                                      Man, Keep your politics off the board weeden was a decade ago? He’s got to be 60 by now.

                                                                      on edit: fuck it, I’ll leave it.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        #36
                                                                        Anyone expect anything other than a 3 and out on the first drive, especially receiving the opening kickoff?

                                                                        1st & 10 handoff to Brooks, stuffed for no gain.
                                                                        2nd & 10. WR screen; completed, though poorly blocked
                                                                        3rd & 8 pass, CW has forever, but can’t see the open receivers, scrambles for a couple of yards
                                                                        4th & 6 punt

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          #37
                                                                          On 3rd down the OSU defense has given up a 1st down only 12.7% of the time.

                                                                          If ever there was a year of the poke this is it.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            #38
                                                                            Actually want CW to be impatient when dropping back for passes and to be quick to take off and run with the ball especially Qtr 1

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              #39
                                                                              Originally posted by Orangejello Jones View Post
                                                                              The eternal optimist in me is thinking this is the week we put it ALL together. Man, that would be fun.

                                                                              BOOMER!!!
                                                                              I’ve felt that for eleven weeks now.
                                                                              SOONER!!!

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                #40
                                                                                Going to have to watch from a warming hut today.::.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  As much as I love a blow out win I find nothing more satisfying than OU beating the cowpokers the last play of the game

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    Call me crazy and insane but I have a gut feeling that this is going to be a complete game from this team and we win by 3-10 points.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by Socalisooner View Post
                                                                                      Going to have to watch from a warming hut today.::.
                                                                                      You were the firefighter that wiped his as s with the mandate?

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Socalisooner View Post
                                                                                        Going to have to watch from a warming hut today.::.
                                                                                        How many other guys do you have in there with you?

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by OUrage View Post

                                                                                          How many other guys do you have in there with you?

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by SoonerHank View Post

                                                                                            Lots of them. They’re importing sheep from out of state to meet the demand.
                                                                                            Any pictures of Cowpokes humping them? Surprised I haven't seen any yet. Mazeppa, are you awake?

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by MichSooner View Post

                                                                                              Any pictures of Cowpokes humping them? Surprised I haven't seen any yet. Mazeppa, are you awake?
                                                                                              Keef has a few of him and a ewe all sweaty and sharing a smoke.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by mexican/ninja View Post
                                                                                                ugh
                                                                                                Now its official!

                                                                                                Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                                                                                                This could be an ass kicking. Team’s not been playing well, Okie Light has maybe their best and most complete team ever and this Riley to LSU bullshit won’t go away.


                                                                                                Originally posted by soonerbms View Post
                                                                                                LGL is more focused on LSU than OSU. That’s does not bode well for our team’s focus coming into this game.


                                                                                                Originally posted by FtwTxSooner View Post
                                                                                                Anyone expect anything other than a 3 and out on the first drive, especially receiving the opening kickoff?

                                                                                                1st & 10 handoff to Brooks, stuffed for no gain.
                                                                                                2nd & 10. WR screen; completed, though poorly blocked
                                                                                                3rd & 8 pass, CW has forever, but can’t see the open receivers, scrambles for a couple of yards
                                                                                                4th & 6 punt


                                                                                                Originally posted by Shi++y_Shi+bird View Post
                                                                                                On 3rd down the OSU defense has given up a 1st down only 12.7% of the time.

                                                                                                If ever there was a year of the poke this is it.


                                                                                                Get out of here with all this Debbie Downer BULLSHIT!
                                                                                                Live Free or Die!

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

                                                                                                  Now its official!



                                                                                                  Get out of here with all this Debbie Downer BULLSHIT!
                                                                                                  On DB there is no need to wait until we lose a game before whining and hand wringing. Come to think of it they usually don't hold back on the whining after we actually win a game. Now DB has moved on to resignation before a down has ever been played. What kind fear based fanbase do we have around here?

                                                                                                  This is how the wobbly kneed fans around here look.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                                                                                                    This could be an ass kicking. Team’s not been playing well, Okie Light has maybe their best and most complete team ever and this Riley to LSU bullshit won’t go away.

                                                                                                    That or OU has been silent for the right reasons and takes care of business tomorrow. Who the fuck knows?
                                                                                                    This whole season has been rope a dope. We have been playing like we are not very good, even losing one to keep up appearances and are now going to win 4 more games by an average of 72 - 3. I can't believe that everyone has fallen for it. THIS is what LR meant about being close

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                                    Collapse

                                                                                                    Go To Top

                                                                                                    Collapse

                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1