First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumble

Since Rumble is exploding and is now offering cloud based web and video hosting services to compete with YouTube(Google) and AWS, can we add Rumble's URL to the 'Insert Video' button function or a dedicated quick link like we have for YT? Maybe one for BitChute and Odysee since they're exploding too?

If you can find me the HTML codes for embedding from these platforms i can add them (see below as examples)

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by dallasstars10 View Post
      If you can find me the HTML codes for embedding from these platforms i can add them (see below as examples)

Here is the source link from Rumble on how to embed their player. It gives a few options using iframe and javascript. So I don't know what will work for you.

https://help.rumble.com/Player-Examples.html

Comment

Here is the info for BitChute. You can get their Icon from their website (bitchute.com)

Comment

I have sent an Email to Odysee to send me their iframe or HTML embedding codes. Once I get a response I'll post what they say.

Comment

I’ll try to get to this over the weekend but I’ll also be going to the PGA and then out of town so may be awhile unless greensooner has some free time to add it.

Comment

Originally posted by dallasstars10 View Post
              I’ll try to get to this over the weekend but I’ll also be going to the PGA and then out of town so may be awhile unless greensooner has some free time to add it.
              No worries! I just thought it would be handy for people to have it since more and more content is appearing on these sites and people are tired of YT and their censorship.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
              X
              UA-124223861-1