First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting images

What is the naming convention requirement to upload a pic/image?

You can use [img]url link here[/img]

Or you can click the "A" symbol on the right of the posting window and then click the image icon, paste the URL of your pic and un-check the box "Retrieve remote file and reference locally", the hit OK to post the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by JR's BBQ View Post
      You can use [img]url link here[/img]

Or you can click the "A" symbol on the right of the posting window and then click the image icon, paste the URL of your pic and un-check the box "Retrieve remote file and reference locally", the hit OK to post the pic.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Ahhh yes.jpg Views:	1 Size:	10.9 KB ID:	3756Ahhhh Yes, thank you!
      Last edited by Crazyivan; 03-29-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Is it ok to post a tweet from twitter with an embedded pic or vid? If so, are we using [tweet] digits here [/tweet] ?

My thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by NoCalSooner View Post
          Is it ok to post a tweet from twitter with an embedded pic or vid? If so, are we using [tweet] digits here [/tweet] ?

My thanks in advance.
          yes that's the format, just grab the twitter post id numbers and sandwich them between like so: [tweet]TwitterPostIDNumber[/tweet}

Ex:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 12.37.04 AM.png
Views:	272
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	4525

Also, there is now a button for the twitter feature, feel free to use it. The only button that does not work currently is YouTube but I'll get it sorted out shortly

Comment

Comment

Graphics on the site are amazing. fonts are out of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hale was right View Post

Comment

Originally posted by James Hale was right View Post
                    Graphics on the site are amazing. fonts are out of this world.
                    I'm gonna change your name to "Tries Too Hard"

do less, it will be better for everyone

Comment

Comment

Is there an issue with posting from mobile (specifically iPhone X)? I tried everything a couple of days ago and finally gave up out of rage and fury. Tried it on desktop (iMac), and the image posted on the first try.

Is is it the device, or am I stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner Mommy View Post
                          Is there an issue with posting from mobile (specifically iPhone X)? I tried everything a couple of days ago and finally gave up out of rage and fury. Tried it on desktop (iMac), and the image posted on the first try.

Is is it the device, or am I stupid?
                          Page 2 of Forum Help & Feedback, about half-way down, Kingswitz' "How to post pictures from an IPhone". If that helps.

Comment

20115930632192">
                            Last edited by XingTheRubicon; 07-26-2019, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by XingTheRubicon View Post
                                20115930632192">
                                That is a weird one.

If I make my own post (see #15) it works fine.

If I try to quote yours, it is fucked up.

I don't see anything wrong with what you did.
                                Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

That is a weird one.

If I make my own post (see #15) it works fine.

If I try to quote yours, it is fucked up.

I don't see anything wrong with what you did.
                                  I know....I still don't know how I did it

Comment

Comment

Comment

Since the admin apparently doesn't know how pictures are making into posts and "getting flagged by Google" I thought I would demonstrate how a native feature in the message board allows you to upload an image to your post without using links to a 3rd party image source like IMGUR or Some other picture upload.

See the 'Camera' icon next to the 'Link' button? Hit that, then hit 'Upload' down below. If the admins believe this is wrong to do, then I suggest removing the feature. Just thought I'd provide clarification on how I'm loading images into my post that are "breaking the code".

The images below, were posted using this method.

Thank you for your attention... SPOILERGriner's a Dude.

Comment

I guess it works....

Comment

Did the process for adding photos change? I'm doing the exact same thing I used to do and it's not working.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DFWSooner View Post
                                                Did the process for adding photos change? I'm doing the exact same thing I used to do and it's not working.
                                                It’s exactly as described as above …

there was a backdoor that was allowing people to host images on the network. We fixed that loophole. So If you weren’t following the instructions above and instead were using the camera icon to host them on our server… then yes, that was changed.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerKA1999 View Post
                                                  Since the admin apparently doesn't know how pictures are making into posts and "getting flagged by Google" I thought I would demonstrate how a native feature in the message board allows you to upload an image to your post without using links to a 3rd party image source like IMGUR or Some other picture upload.

See the 'Camera' icon next to the 'Link' button? Hit that, then hit 'Upload' down below. If the admins believe this is wrong to do, then I suggest removing the feature. Just thought I'd provide clarification on how I'm loading images into my post that are "breaking the code".

The images below, were posted using this method.

Thank you for your attention... SPOILERGriner's a Dude.

we understand why it was doing it. We had turned it off. But VBulletin turned it back on accidentally during an update.

That said, my guy, when you know it was something that we didn’t want done, why would you come in here and tell everyone … hey guys… try this?

Comment

Originally posted by ChpThril View Post
                                                    we understand why it was doing it. We had turned it off. But VBulletin turned it back on accidentally during an update.

That said, my guy, when you know it was something that we didn’t want done, why would you come in here and tell everyone … hey guys… try this?
                                                    This is KA1999 you are talking to.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                    X
                                                    UA-124223861-1