Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post

thanks in advance.

i try not to read anything you write. there's only so much dumb shit i can read at one time.
    Good nice to know you have learned to pace yourself. Keep up with the meds and try to get better. We are all pulling for you.

Comment

Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post
      nothing on here bothers or offends me, so I should be ok.
      yeah, you would never go apeshit over how someone spells "champing at the bit."

and, for that, i'm grateful you have it all so together.

Comment

yeah, you would never go apeshit over how someone spells "champing at the bit."

and, for that, i'm grateful you have it all so together.

Apeshit? Well, correcting someone’s usage of the word is far from apeshit. Also, I never resorted to insults or tantrums. Just had a conversation about the inability for some to admit when they made a mistake. Either way Frank, I certainly wouldn’t call any of that apeshit.

Comment

Apeshit? Well, correcting someone’s usage of the word is far from apeshit. Also, I never resorted to insults or tantrums. Just had a conversation about the inability for some to admit when they made a mistake. Either way Frank, I certainly wouldn’t call any of that apeshit.
          yeah, you threw your share of insults my way in that exchange.

you were really "champing at the bit," you could say.

Comment

We are going to have to agree to disagree on that take Frank, and that’s ok.

thats what civilized people do.

Comment

Comment

When is this sock account, mocking me, going to be banned? It is Albino history month and you do this, sir! Btw, is Stoolwater your personal thread? Your not a happy guy, are you? So sad. Good luck with that.

Comment

Hot damn! Blank Frank is back! I’m about to be Mills Lane up on this bitch!

Comment

Hot damn! Blank Frank is back! I’m about to be Mills Lane up on this bitch!
                    Let's patiently wait, while Blackfrancois googles who Lane is...... Judging from his post, he obviously knows very little about sports. I imagine if his boxing is anything like his posting, he'd take an ass whooping like he does here from Albino... and everyone really.

Comment

your fantasies about adults and child rape are sooo "killa," killawattsou!

​​​​​​
                      Coming from the guy who is more illiterate than any goat F%&king, poke fan I have ever seen..

Comment

Originally posted by KillaWattsOU View Post

Coming from the guy who is more illiterate than any goat F%&king, poke fan I have ever seen..
                        Careful, u might be banned. Thts part of his religious practices, as well. He loves his goat!!!! Post reported.. wait for it.. wait for it....

Comment

I’m about to be Mills Lane up on this bitch!

Comment

why not simply delete them?
                            Spoken well for a leftist.

Comment

Just when you think franky can't get any worse...he gets lots worse. How did I miss this gem?

Question for chp: Does franky report his own posts too?

Comment

Originally posted by Slytherin View Post
                                Just when you think franky can't get any worse...he gets lots worse. How did I miss this gem?

Which Frank are you referring to?

Comment

Which Frank are you referring to?
                                  Pretty sure, that sock account Blackfrancois. You know, the one who tells stories of child sex acts on adults. That guy!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoFrancois69 View Post

Pretty sure, that sock account Blackfrancois. You know, the one who tells stories of child sex acts on adults. That guy!
                                    Makes since. What, is he a sock of some dumbass like Socalisooner or soonergrad? I'm pretty confident in saying, neither of those are as trash as this clown. At least, they pretend to be awesome and love their lives. BF hates himself and life in general.

Comment

Yeah, pedo franky. Broomstick sex with little boys franky.

Comment

It really escalated Christmas Eve, if I remember correctly. World class complainer is an understatement .

Comment

Yeah, pedo franky. Broomstick sex with little boys franky.
                                          Your fortunate, you didnt have to see the cartoon bf posted. Little boy dressed in overalls, giving head to a depiction of a Jesus. As the man shoves the boys head towards his genitalia. Yes, I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but just saying.

Comment

killa really wants to bring this up again in all its glory, so here it is, posted exactly as it was weeks ago...

according to the poster, he was depicting an act that allegedly occurred.
                                            to find the gif, google image search "jesusblow.gif uncyclopedia."

then call the fbi! chop chop! tell 'em there's an animated forum sock giving head to jesus christ, and you think he's under 18 by the look of his ass! and you know your animated asses! if they don't take action, call again, and keep on calling! it's up to you, killa!

Comment

Makes since. What, is he a sock of some dumbass like Socalisooner or soonergrad? I'm pretty confident in saying, neither of those are as trash as this clown. At least, they pretend to be awesome and love their lives. BF hates himself and life in general.
                                              yeah, that "makes since." makes a lot of "since."

killa always "makes since." he makes more "since" than just about anyone here. he's the "since" maker.

Comment

Has this been resolved?

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerBornSoonerBrett View Post
                                                  Has this been resolved?
                                                  Long time ago. franky should have been scraped from his mother's sordid womb in the third trimester and flushed. You know, cause that shit is righteous and shit with you and franky's peeps.

Comment

Long time ago. franky should have been scraped from his mother's sordid womb in the third trimester and flushed. You know, cause that shit is righteous and shit with you and franky's peeps.
                                                    Likewise, I'm sure. Happy Valentine's Day

Comment

Likewise, I'm sure. Happy Valentine's Day
                                                      Heart you brett.

Comment

yeah, that "makes since." makes a lot of "since."

killa always "makes since." he makes more "since" than just about anyone here. he's the "since" maker.
                                                        I'm glad we can agree!.. See the thing is, I actually have gainful employment and can afford a phone, and that phone has auto correct. My autocorrect is not as intelligent, as you and I agree I am. Plus, I have a life. Whereas, you just have child sex on your brain 24/7.... In your advanced studies of English literature etc, did they teach you how to properly utilize capitalization?

Comment

Heart you brett.
                                                          Ghey.

Comment

killa really wants to bring this up again in all its glory, so here it is, posted exactly as it was weeks ago...

then call the fbi! chop chop! tell 'em there's an animated forum sock giving head to jesus christ, and you think he's under 18 by the look of his ass! and you know your animated asses! if they don't take action, call again, and keep on calling! it's up to you, killa!
                                                            I'm good on FBI bud, definitely good there. Killa is more of a title? Where I've been, chomos like you would be dealt with.

I remember one ole boy, joked around about a little girl, just cracked a verbal joke. Well in prison, "lock in a sock", is one hell of a weapon. Anyway, they put these pad locks in socks and swung them over and over pour ole boys face. In return, it appeared as his head was a watermelon, from the brain swelling I suppose. Turns out, the guy actually was a child molester. So, he got what he deserved. Point is, people who joke about pedophilia, sometimes are themselves. Pretty safe to say, many here believe you are.

Btw, I'm sorry your feelings are so easily hurt. I was just jumping on the bandwagon of fran-bash. And your just too much fun!

Comment

It just pops up a video of blacksomethings momma,... What???... In her casket, giving head to both the funeral attendees. You and your brother? I mean him and his brother... Gross. Did I type it I wrong? Or did you want us to see that?... so your into pedophilia and incest... Where do you stand on beastiality?

Post reported. Post reported..... whaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Where do you stand on beastiality?
                                                                That's really more a question for Keef

Comment

Okay, so I'm separating myself from this convo.... bf has already made me puke enough. And there is no battle to be had, bf officially, and mercilessly loss! He is not the realFrancois. Lol.

Comment

That's really more a question for Keef
                                                                    Well we know where he stands on it...

Comment

It just pops up a video of blacksomethings momma,... What???... In her casket, giving head to both the funeral attendees. You and your brother? I mean him and his brother... Gross. Did I type it I wrong? Or did you want us to see that?... so your into pedophilia and incest... Where do you stand on beastiality?

Post reported. Post reported..... whaaaaaaaaaa
                                                                      Can somone translate?

Comment

Okay, so I'm separating myself from this convo.... bf has already made me puke enough. And there is no battle to be had, bf officially, and mercilessly loss! He is not the realFrancois. Lol.
                                                                        Tell us more about your prison experience. Inmate, guard, or civilian worker like that butt-ugly chick that helped those two guys escape from Dannemora?
                                                                        Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

Tell us more about your prison experience. Inmate, guard, or civilian worker like that butt-ugly chick that helped those two guys escape from Dannemora?
                                                                          Case manager, who snuck in cell phones and other contraband to "my" inmates.... Jk... Sir, be advised its Correctional Officer! Think Paul Blart mall cop, but no mustache ! We roll deep! I was 18 and studying Criminal justice at OU. So I took a C/O position, in a private prison. You can be 18. But they had cross gender staffing. And yes it was very common for the female c/O's to get caught up in affairs with inmates. It's a cat/mouse game. Starts with inmate asking for something small, seemingly of no consequence. Then, works it's way up. So for example, giving a pencil to a inmate is violation. Well, these new female c/o dont want to get in trouble when they realize it was wrong. Inmate knows this already. He goes to her and is like hey I'm gonna tell your captain unless you bring me some tylenol. I got bad back and they wont help me. So, of course her being stupid, does this. Which is introducing contraband into a correctional facility. It works up to narcotics, cell phones and finally leads to all out sex. Which in Oklahoma, is first degree rape, regardless of consentiality. She technically has power over him. Eventually she gets caught in act, or quits and inmate tells all.

P.S. some are just hoes and go straight for the D. Regardless, if its fellow male officer or inmate. We had one girl on OJT, getting drilled by multiple 10/15's. Which was funny day. Delta one gets on radio and say captain we have multiple 10/15's fu$%in the new bitch. Not something you ever hear, especially on channel 1.

Comment

Case manager, who snuck in cell phones and other contraband to "my" inmates.... Jk... Sir, be advised its Correctional Officer! Think Paul Blart mall cop, but no mustache ! We roll deep! I was 18 and studying Criminal justice at OU. So I took a C/O position, in a private prison. You can be 18. But they had cross gender staffing. And yes it was very common for the female c/O's to get caught up in affairs with inmates. It's a cat/mouse game. Starts with inmate asking for something small, seemingly of no consequence. Then, works it's way up. So for example, giving a pencil to a inmate is violation. Well, these new female c/o dont want to get in trouble when they realize it was wrong. Inmate knows this already. He goes to her and is like hey I'm gonna tell your captain unless you bring me some tylenol. I got bad back and they wont help me. So, of course her being stupid, does this. Which is introducing contraband into a correctional facility. It works up to narcotics, cell phones and finally leads to all out sex. Which in Oklahoma, is first degree rape, regardless of consentiality. She technically has power over him. Eventually she gets caught in act, or quits and inmate tells all.

P.S. some are just hoes and go straight for the D. Regardless, if its fellow male officer or inmate. We had one girl on OJT, getting drilled by multiple 10/15's. Which was funny day. Delta one gets on radio and say captain we have multiple 10/15's fu$%in the new bitch. Not something you ever hear, especially on channel 1.
                                                                            I know a gal that used to be a C/O for ODOC at Lexington. She is the biggest piece of white trash you can imagine. Piercings. Tats. You name it. She's unemployed now as far as I know. I have no doubt she was probably fired for fucking inmates.
                                                                            Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

I know a gal that used to be a C/O for ODOC at Lexington. She is the biggest piece of white trash you can imagine. Piercings. Tats. You name it. She's unemployed now as far as I know. I have no doubt she was probably fired for fucking inmates.
                                                                              There is a wide variety of people in there. Inmates were more trustworthy than some of the "officers"

Comment

Originally posted by Percy View Post

Can somone translate?

Yeah! 1st, Bf mom gives a lot of head. Well, then he said she was dead. So, I brought up the time bf mouth raped her in casket, at her funeral. It's pretty self explanatory. Bf likes little boys and incest.
                                                                                Not really a shot at someone, just facts. Just
                                                                                think of it as a mental illustration, similar to that of bf Jesus post. .. lastly, the question was purposes (given the fact bf likes incest and pedophilia) if he also was into beastiality.

Comment

I have to side with BF on the “since” vs “sense” point.

if you want to be involved, be better.

Comment

I live less than two miles from there. Best neighbors in the world. No loud parties, no teenagers coming and going, etc.

I also have a cousin there for life. Murder 1. I also have an employee who retired from there (well actually he spent his last couple years at Vinita, but most of his career was at Lex). I also have an ex-employee who works there now. I know a guy down the road that works there. None of them are odd/bad people, and none of them tell stories of all the fuckings y'all are making up.

Comment

Your fortunate...
                                                                                      *you're

you didn't have to see the cartoon bf posted. Little boy dressed in overalls, giving head to a depiction of a Jesus.
                                                                                      overalls? that's either a freudian slip or a tell of one of killa's fetishes.

i wonder how he developed that. back on the farm, maybe.

either way, it's tmi. way, way tmi.

Comment

I live less than two miles from there. Best neighbors in the world. No loud parties, no teenagers coming and going, etc.

I also have a cousin there for life. Murder 1. I also have an employee who retired from there (well actually he spent his last couple years at Vinita, but most of his career was at Lex). I also have an ex-employee who works there now. I know a guy down the road that works there. None of them are odd/bad people, and none of them tell stories of all the fuckings y'all are making up.
                                                                                        Google cases of correctional officers in sexual relationships with inmates. You can add Oklahoma for local charges. However, concerning Lex, I have no idea. My particular experiences are in the private prison industry here in Oklahoma. Hinton, Watonga, Sayre were a few of the facilities, in which I experienced many cases of female and one case of a male officer with inmate. One lady I helped escort out of facility to the waiting police officers.

Comment

It doesn't make any since, for you to side with him!!!! ;)

Comment

[QUOTE=blackfrancois;n266428]

*you're

Wrong dumbass, *You're, is correct. It started a sentence. You can't be the grammar bitch, untill you learn capitalization. You ARE already, as been stated by someone here, the token dumbass of DB!

Also, you need to capitalize your "I's"

Farm? Is that where you keep the goats, you sodimize? You're* a sick puppy. But mohammed would be proud of your efforts, in being a pedophile and of course, all the animal sex. Plus, if what Albino said is true... You really never had a chance with that momma :))))

Comment

Technically, I was involved in this bs with bf, prior to albino. However, homey just went hard as hell, out the gate at that! For example, my personal favorite.

AlbinoFrancois69
                                                                                              AlbinoFrancois69
                                                                                              Newbie
                                                                                              • Join Date: Dec 2018
                                                                                              • Posts: 21

#10
                                                                                              12-23-2018, 12:49 PM
                                                                                              Going hard straight out the gate! Nice. Is your avatar an actual selfie of you? Lol

Well I got a lot of practice going hard on blackfrancois momma. I use to be regular cracker, then I nutted in her so much I turned this way. Weird mixture. I like to think I'm a slightly more handsome version of Blake Griffin, but still ugly as fu

Comment

Technically, I was involved in this bs with bf, prior to albino. However, homey just went hard as hell, out the gate at that! For example, my personal favorite.

AlbinoFrancois69
                                                                                                AlbinoFrancois69
                                                                                                Newbie
                                                                                                • Join Date: Dec 2018
                                                                                                • Posts: 21

#10
                                                                                                12-23-2018, 12:49 PM
                                                                                                Going hard straight out the gate! Nice. Is your avatar an actual selfie of you? Lol

Well I got a lot of practice going hard on blackfrancois momma. I use to be regular cracker, then I nutted in her so much I turned this way. Weird mixture. I like to think I'm a slightly more handsome version of Blake Griffin, but still ugly as fu
                                                                                                Damn boi. I look grrreeeat! Ya, you just teed him up and I delivered the driving blow! That's why he is responding to you and trying to go afta you. He skird as hell. He cant hang with me & he knows it. Not even close... When YOU'RE goin after grammar, that's your play. You are already defeated! Straight up conceding!

Comment

Your fortunate...
                                                                                                  Originally posted by blackfrancois
                                                                                                  *you're
                                                                                                  Originally posted by KillaWattsOU
                                                                                                  you didn't have to see the cartoon bf posted. Little boy dressed in overalls, giving head to a depiction of a Jesus.
                                                                                                  Originally posted by blackfrancois
                                                                                                  others might say you "cracked out of turn." you "showed your cards," as it were.

so killa likes boys in overalls. so what. at least that's "human." most here are into much worse, i'm sure. this is retard central.

Comment

[QUOTE=KillaWattsOU;n266479]

*you're

Wrong dumbass, *You're, is correct. It started a sentence. You can't be the grammar bitch, untill you learn capitalization. You ARE already, as been stated by someone here, the token dumbass of DB!

Also, you need to capitalize your "I's"

Farm? Is that where you keep the goats, you sodimize? You're* a sick puppy. But mohammed would be proud of your efforts, in being a pedophile and of course, all the animal sex. Plus, if what Albino said is true... You really never had a chance with that momma :))))

To be fair, Bounce is the token dumbass of DB.

Comment

others might say you "cracked out of turn." you "showed your cards," as it were.

so killa likes boys in overalls. so what. at least that's "human." most here are into much worse, i'm sure. this is retard central.
                                                                                                      This isn't going to work if YOU'RE just going to hurl the same insult back at me... YOU'RE fat, no you are fat. Blahhhhhh. Be better! Strive to get up to the low level of so many others around here.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1