Announcement

Collapse

NEW POSTERS

POST REQUIREMENTS TO START A THREAD HAVE BEEN SET AT 25!

See more
See less

Ehlinger: 30 loads in 30 minutes at the Glory hole . . . .

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehlinger: 30 loads in 30 minutes at the Glory hole . . . .

If we can't delete threads, keep this one right above that other pathetic one.

bump for cause

Comment

bump

Comment

Comment

Hmm

Comment

.......Matthew McConaughey has to be involved in this somehow

SS

Comment

Comment

This isn't a bump, it's da herp

Comment

Bump

Comment

Thread is stupid. Slightly less gay than the OP of the other Texas thread.

Comment

It’s worth bumping so the dumbfucks take a moment to realize we still had the better season.

soooo... bump.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by alinaty

It’s worth bumping so the dumbfucks take a FileZilla UC Browser Rufus moment to realize we still had the better season.

Comment

Either get some funny shit in this thread or I’m moving it to the food forum

Comment

Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post
                                    Either get some funny shit in this thread or I’m moving it to the food forum
                                    Food forum because of this picture?

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerBornSoonerBrett View Post

That story was in the pub ( non food ) thread

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerBornSoonerBrett View Post

Mainly the food forum because people don’t realize in those terrible threads is where people hide all of the good insider info. You just have to sift through the threads to find it...I feel like more people should know this.

Comment

I did a 'Jim Traber stroke' search and it took me to this thread.
                                          Pervs

Comment

Don’t do that search on google!!!

*it involves a cheese cloth, glove oil, and 25 minutes of tips.

Comment

Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post
                                              Don’t do that search on google!!!

*it involves a cheese cloth, glove oil, and 25 minutes of tips.
                                              And fromunda cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoots View Post

This mofo 'alinaty' did the same FileZill UC shit in another thread and copied my post and insert the same language. 'FileZilla UC' ChpThril oucub23 You guys go some sort of hacker bot floating around the message board? Called alinaty

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerKA1999 View Post

This mofo 'alinaty' did the same FileZill UC shit in another thread and copied my post and insert the same language. 'FileZilla UC' ChpThril oucub23 You guys go some sort of hacker bot floating around the message board? Called alinaty
                                                  Banned

Comment

idk what you’re talking about .... we don’t have anyone here named alinaty

Comment

Originally posted by ChpThril View Post

idk what you’re talking about .... we don’t have anyone here named alinaty
                                                      We do because I tagged him....

Comment

We do because I tagged him....

Again, we don’t have a user named Alinaty. Look closer

Comment

Originally posted by ChpThril View Post

Again, we don’t have a user named Alinaty. Look closer
                                                          So you kicked him I suppose. Good.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Comment

So you kicked him I suppose. Good.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us
                                                            was he a dumbass poster or somethin? he flew under the radar.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                            X
                                                            UA-124223861-1