First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Call Saul Season 6 Trailer

Still a little over a month away but I can’t wait. I may have to rewatch season 5 to refresh. I’m already getting tense thinking about Lalo coming after Nacho.

well damn.........

Comment

Was that another Salamanca there at the end? Really missed Lalo...love that character. Gonna have to rewatch season 4 again to refresh.

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
        Was that another Salamanca there at the end? Really missed Lalo...love that character. Gonna have to rewatch season 4 again to refresh.
        Looks like it could be. He looked quite a bit like Lalo actually. I hope so, the more Salamancas the better. I wonder if we get to see what becomes of Saul in his new life in Nebraska, post Breaking Bad.

And I just hope this isn’t the final season of the entire Breaking Bad/Saul story. I’m not ready for it to be over. Hopefully they do a spin off on another character.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWSooner View Post

Looks like it could be. He looked quite a bit like Lalo actually. I hope so, the more Salamancas the better. I wonder if we get to see what becomes of Saul in his new life in Nebraska, post Breaking Bad.

And I just hope this isn’t the final season of the entire Breaking Bad/Saul story. I’m not ready for it to be over. Hopefully they do a spin off on another character.
          Thought I read this was the last.

Comment

Rewatched season 5. Damn that was a good season.

Comment

In case anyone missed the announcement the other day, it's been confirmed that Walt and Jesse will be making an appearance in the final season.

Comment

I've re-watched seasons 4 and 5. Ready to roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Mississippi Sooner View Post
                  In case anyone missed the announcement the other day, it's been confirmed that Walt and Jesse will be making an appearance in the final season.
                  Makes sense to tie the story into the breaking bad series.

Comment

Rewatched season 5. Damn that was a good season.
                    I'm curious what happens with KIm.

She was great in the last couple episode of S5. Dressing down Lalo...

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner in SoCal View Post

I'm curious what happens with KIm.

She was great in the last couple episode of S5. Dressing down Lalo...
                      Hopefully she has an appointment with the vacuum repair shop guy but I kind of doubt it. Feel like she might bite it.

Comment

You know this new dude has to be nuts if Lalo turns to him for help. Excited to see.

Actor who plays Lalo was in Hawkeye and played a character really well.

Comment

Opened with some Jackie Gleason Orchestra. Nice touch.

Comment

SPOILERenough to pass as a burnt body double

Comment

man - a lot to unpack from the first 2 (back to back) episodes

i hate that this is the last season....

Comment

Wow they didn’t waste any time getting to it. So nerve racking. But so great.

Comment

Also, the Salamanca cousins are still badasses.

Comment

It's crazy seeing these guys interviewed in real life. Seem like really cool guys..

Comment

Bob O is a guest on Bill Maher's Real Time on HBO tonight.

Comment

SPOILERAdios, Nachito!

Comment

Nachos exchange with Hector was awesome.

Comment

That single episode should at least get Michael Mando an Emmy nomination, I think.

Comment

wow - was not expecting that

Comment

Damn it!!! I was hoping for a different outcome.

Comment

Who is the bald guy running around with the Salmancas?

Comment

Originally posted by Notre Dame Joe View Post
                                                    Who is the bald guy running around with the Salmancas?
                                                    If you mean Juan Bolsa, he's one of the founders of the cartel. He, along with every one of the guys in that scene (except Nacho), meets his end in Breaking Bad.

Comment

If you mean Juan Bolsa, he's one of the founders of the cartel. He, along with every one of the guys in that scene (except Nacho), meets his end in Breaking Bad.
                                                      Science teachers are badasses.

Comment

Not sure what you guys think, but these first three episodes, combined with the last season or two are every bit as good, or even if I dare say better than Breaking Bad. I've heard some, and maybe even some on this board a while back saying that they prefer Saul over Breaking Bad and at the time I wasn't necessarily convinced. And maybe still not, I probably need to go back and watch Breaking Bad again, and I guess it doesn't really matter because it's all great, but this stuff is the best thing on television right now by a mile in my opinion, and possibly of all time. Sucks it's coming to an end.
                                                        Last edited by DFWSooner; 04-28-2022, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Not sure what you guys think, but these first three episodes, combined with the last season or two are every bit as good, or even if I dare say better than Breaking Bad. I've heard some, and maybe even some on this board a while back saying that they prefer Saul over Breaking Bad and at the time I wasn't necessarily convinced. And maybe still not, I probably need to go back and watch Breaking Bad again, and I guess it doesn't really matter because it's all great, but this stuff is the best thing on television right now by a mile in my opinion, and possibly of all time. Sucks it's coming to an end.
                                                          I like them both very much and don't care to rank them. If you want to rank them tho, ask yourself this, would BCS be as good without BB?

Comment

I like them both very much and don't care to rank them. If you want to rank them tho, ask yourself this, would BCS be as good without BB?
                                                            Yeah, I don't really care to rank them either.. It was more of just a comment on how good it is. Breaking Bad was about as good as you can get to me, so for me to enjoy Saul as much just speaks to how great it is.

And to answer your question, I'm not really sure. It'd still be really good but the Breaking Bad tie-ins definitely help make it what it is. I don't know, that's tough.

Comment

Yeah, I don't really care to rank them either.. It was more of just a comment on how good it is. Breaking Bad was about as good as you can get to me, so for me to enjoy Saul as much just speaks to how great it is.

And to answer your question, I'm not really sure. It'd still be really good but the Breaking Bad tie-ins definitely help make it what it is. I don't know, that's tough.
                                                              I was expecting it to be a decent watch and it started that way. It's really turnt up over the last 2.5 seasons.

Comment

It would not be the same show. Without your memories of BB Gus would just be a guy who likes staring contests.

Comment

yeah i feel like we know these characters wayyyy better because of BB

not sure i'd say this is better than BB - it was a super slow burn at first, i almost wonder if the creators didnt have a different path and then pivot to the direction we're watching now because the last 2+ seaons have been WAY different than the first 2

Comment

Originally posted by Just JK View Post

yeah i feel like we know these characters wayyyy better because of BB

not sure i'd say this is better than BB - it was a super slow burn at first, i almost wonder if the creators didnt have a different path and then pivot to the direction we're watching now because the last 2+ seaons have been WAY different than the first 2
                                                                    Gotta think tho, we're getting closer to the BB timeliness and shit has to get crazy for Saul to be screaming about Nacho and Lalo when he's pulled from the trunk of the car.

Comment

Two more episodes until we take the mid-season break. You know there will be a hell of a cliffhanger at the end of episode 7.

Next week's episode is directed by Giancarlo Esposito. That might be interesting.

Comment

Two more episodes until we take the mid-season break. You know there will be a hell of a cliffhanger at the end of episode 7.

Next week's episode is directed by Giancarlo Esposito. That might be interesting.
                                                                        1 long episode of Gus scrubbing toilets.

Comment

Still not a clue what happens to Kim.

Comment

FYI they are splitting the season into two separate parts, the end of the first part will be on the 23rd. It resumes with the final episodes in the middle of July.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Still not a clue what happens to Kim.
                                                                              i dunno -but last weeks episode was the sweater yarn pull on her relationship with Jimmy/Saul

definitely splintered

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by Just JK View Post

i dunno -but last weeks episode was the sweater yarn pull on her relationship with Jimmy/Saul

definitely splintered
                                                                                It’s amazing she’s stayed with him this long. Talk about an awesome girlfriend/wife.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  I have no idea what is going on. Tough season to follow.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Big Ern View Post
                                                                                    I have no idea what is going on. Tough season to follow.
                                                                                    I’m a little confused as well as far as what Saul and Kim are up to. I found a video on Youtube that supposedly explains it, but it said it contains potential spoilers so I just bailed. I’ll just wait and see where it goes.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Jimmy and Kim are trying to hurry up the Sandpiper case so they get their big payday. To do this they need HHM to settle which they currently don't want to do. HHM wants to drag the class action out over many years to increase the payout but Jimmy and Kim don't want to wait that long. They figure if they humiliate Howard, the Sandpiper people will demand an end to the holdout and force HHM to settle the case. Humiliating Howard is just a bonus for Jimmy and Kim.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        At least Saul is in the office we know from BB! And I bet he buys the little black book of contacts from the Vet.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Holee sheet.

SPOILER

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Nice!

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Excellent.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Lalo is so good...

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Hell of an episode. I remember Vince Gilligan saying he thought people would think the grand finale of Saul is better than Breaking Bad's last episode. He gives me no reason to think that won't be possible.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Ive said for some time now that I believe Better Call Saul to be the superior of the two shows.

The acting performances by Odenkirk, Banks, Mando, Seehorn, Margolis, Fabian, and Michael McKean are next level. Banks was robbed of an emmy. Peter Dinklage basically said so as well when he won over Banks. That Rhea Seehorn hasnt even been nominated is a travesty. The show wouldnt be near what it is without her and unlike Marie and Skylar, Kim doesn’t make you want to rip out your eyeballs. Breaking Bad is more fast paced. Better Call Saul takes its time to build stories and characters are very fleshed out.

Lalo Salamanca is by far the most badass character of the series. Lalo is like an evil version of “the most interesting man in the world.” Dude is some kind of ex-commando. He was with the Interior of Ministry. He killed 5 Chechen Assassins single handed.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1