First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with Bill Murray

I keep seeing articles that production was stopped on a movie his in because of his misconduct. However no one will ever say what he's done. Only hearsay and rumors so far.

He says things to women and he gets their feelers hurt.
    He kinda is a pain in the ass.

Comment

The patron saint of snarky and sarcastic 1970's teenage edgelords just being himself. Carry on.

Comment

Claims against Bill Murray's behavior on set are resurfacing on social media after production on the film "Being Mortal" was suspended due to a complaint.
        Live Free or Die!

Comment

That's like the articles that I've seen. They never say what the complaint was.

Comment

Originally posted by traxx View Post

That's like the articles that I've seen. They never say what the complaint was.
            Sounds like he's rude by today's standards.

I'm wearing one of his golf shirts right now. Might need to order a few more after reading that.

Comment

Originally posted by oucub23 View Post

Sounds like he's rude by today's standards.

I'm wearing one of his golf shirts right now. Might need to order a few more after reading that.
              Rude isn't what it used to be. I watched this last night and think that about 98.3% of people under the age of 40 would crap their pants, curl up in a fetal position and cry for mommy if they had to listen to this. Granted, it is over the top, or was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Aged Man View Post

Rude isn't what it used to be. I watched this last night and think that about 98.3% of people under the age of 40 would crap their pants, curl up in a fetal position and cry for mommy if they had to listen to this. Granted, it is over the top, or was it?

Ermey had stated in interviews that that was a more polite version of what was said back then.

Comment

Any relation to Eddie Murray?

Comment

Originally posted by Mixer! View Post

Ermey had stated in interviews that that was a more polite version of what was said back then.
                    Ermey was spot on. I graduated from MCRD in 1975, that was the closest to reality I’ve seen. All my DI’s were multiple tour Viet Nam vets.

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
                      Any relation to Eddie Murray?
                      I think they were on Saturday Night Live around the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mixer! View Post

If I remember he didn’t have a script. Reminds me of my high school football coach. He’d be laying your ass out but was funny as hell. It was all you could do to keep from laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Aged Man View Post

Times are different. Blazing Saddles was the year’s top money maker.

Comment

FWIW, WHAT ABOUT BOB was/is my favorite Bill Murray movie. Richard Dreyfuss did his best work there, as well (IMHO)...and Julie Haggerty.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                            X
                            UA-124223861-1