First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazers pew pew pew View Post
    Fast forward to 50 seconds. So fucking true.
    did you know you can start a youtube video wherever you want in the embed?

the tags you used were [ YOUTUBE ] [ /YOUTUBE ]

if you wanted to start it at 50 seconds in, all you have to do is make your tags this, instead: [ YOUTUBETIME=50 ] [ /YOUTUBETIME ]

so,

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post
      FUN FACT: "Where Have All The Serial Killers Gone?" was the original title to Paula Cole's first big hit. Luckily Columbia Records stepped in.
      Long time passing...

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I think all the serial killers have evolved (perhaps devolved?) into mass shooters. Rack ‘em up all at once as opposed to stalking and hunting for individual victims over a longer length of time type of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by traxx View Post

Since you said thst, I went and looked. I had to dig some to find information prior to 1990. Around 1990 there was quite a peak but then it returned to about the same numbers as in the 80s.

So a lot of what I found started with 1990. If you use that as a starting point then it looks like a huge drop. If you look from say 1960 to present time it tells more of the story. Around about the time that social media (online as well as apps) begins to become more mainstream is when numbers start dropping below the norms. I'm not saying correlation=causation but it would be interesting to explore that thought.
            Not if you listen to the media or certain other folks...

Comment

Doesn’t anybody have respect for the good old days?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Weenis View Post
                I think all the serial killers have evolved (perhaps devolved?) into mass shooters. Rack ‘em up all at once as opposed to stalking and hunting for individual victims over a longer length of time type of a deal.
                I dont know. Mass shootings have always been an option but they havent caught on until relatively recently.

This guy tried to get the mass killing trend going 100 years ago with this school detonation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Comment

Hulu is going to air a documentary on the Girl Scout Murders later this month

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Weenis View Post
                    Its the way of the world now. Everyone wants it all and they want it immediately. Nobody wants to earn their stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post

Its the way of the world now. Everyone wants it all and they want it immediately. Nobody wants to earn their stripes.
                      Im too lazy to be a methodical serial killer.

Comment

Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

It DOES take a lot of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post

It DOES take a lot of work.
                          Hmmmm. Reported to FBI.

Comment

Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

That’s why I stick to killing hobos. No one ever comes looking for them.

RIP cynic

Comment

Not that I have any choice, but *subscribed*.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post
                                Hulu is going to air a documentary on the Girl Scout Murders later this month
                                Apparently Kristen Chenoweth claims that "it could have been me". She says she was supposed to go to the camp that week but was sick and her mom made her stay home. Sure. There were a lot of girls who were there that it could have been too. Just sort of smacks of coattailing on the back of a tragedy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Aged Man View Post

Apparently Kristen Chenoweth claims that "it could have been me". She says she was supposed to go to the camp that week but was sick and her mom made her stay home. Sure. There were a lot of girls who were there that it could have been too. Just sort of smacks of coattailing on the back of a tragedy to me.
                                  I saw that and thought the same thing.

I was at OCU at the same time as Kristi and just knew her tangentially. She seemed nice enough and was cute as could be but she was good at marketing herself so her trying to coattail off of a tragedy is in bad taste but not really surprising.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                  X
                                  UA-124223861-1