First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand New State

Born there in late 60’s. Loved and lived there 19 years. Did some good but mostly bad in my minds eye. Laid in front of the radio every Saturday. Happy my dad planted his roots there.

huh?

Comment

Originally posted by OUrage View Post
      Born there in late 60’s. Loved and lived there 19 years. Did some good but mostly bad in my minds eye. Laid in front of the radio every Saturday. Happy my dad planted his roots there.
      Not even 3PM and you're already shit faced

Comment

You got laid in front of the radio every Saturday? You are almost Sly.

Almost. But not quite.

Live Free or Die!

Comment

I'll have two of what OUrage is having.

Comment

Born there in late 60’s. Loved and lived there 19 years. Did some good but mostly bad in my minds eye. Laid in front of the radio every Saturday. Happy my dad planted his root there.

Comment

I can respect a man that makes an ambiguous thread and doesn't explain the meaning. That takes balls, or something. I dont know what.

WTF is going on here?

Comment

I'm Neil French. My dad had plastic roots. I passed them down to my own boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazers pew pew pew View Post

WTF is going on here?
                  shhh, I imagine OUrage is "napping"
                  Last edited by keef; 05-10-2022, 09:47 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	242
Size:	4.57 MB
ID:	1000948.

Comment

I hear ya, man.

Comment

These assholes don’t understand what it’s like to be off your meds Rage
                        Last edited by Pokej; 05-11-2022, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Is this a State? Or state?

Comment

One time I heard an old man say if you suck a sow you can see the wind blow.

Comment

I loved The State. Glad they are bringing it back.

Comment

Just wondering your attachment to Oklahoma? Never attended OU. First time on campus was 1998. Lost to Colorado. Patted Blake on the back and said “could be worse”and Sugars was the bomb.
                                Last edited by OUrage; 05-12-2022, 05:24 PM.

Comment

THATS what this is about? Holy fuck. Can you explain a bit more about your choice of thread title? tia
                                  Last edited by keef; 05-12-2022, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Can you point to the spot on the mannequin where the state touched you?

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post
                                      THATS what this is about? Holy fuck. Can you explain a bit more about your choice of thread title? tia

Comment

this right here made this entire thread worth it.

Comment

I dunno. I heard that everything's up to date in Kansas City.

Comment

Originally posted by traxx View Post

I dunno. I heard that everything's up to date in Kansas City.
                                            They went and built a skyscraper seven stories high!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Conceived during mom and dad's acid trip.

Comment

Originally posted by NoCalSooner View Post

Conceived during mom and dad's acid trip.
                                                    They were missionaries so maybe wine and beer.

Comment

They were missionaries so maybe wine and beer.
                                                      Heh. The weirdest, druggiest, most fucked up kids I knew were preacher's kids. The daughters though? Oh the daughters...

Comment

How did no one get the reference to Oklahoma! ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cbsooner View Post
                                                          How did no one get the reference to Oklahoma! ?

Comment

Rage once told me that someone had commented on his workout routine by saying, "Heh, your 'workout' is my warmup." Rage responded, "OK... well your alcohol poisoning is my casual drinking. So, fuck you." That's when Rage became my personal hero.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomerSooner2578 View Post
                                                              Rage once told me that someone had commented on his workout routine by saying, "Heh, your 'workout' is my warmup." Rage responded, "OK... well your alcohol poisoning is my casual drinking. So, fuck you." That's when Rage became my personal hero.
                                                              My respect for Rage just went up by this post alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomerSooner2578 View Post
                                                                I have done shots with Rage. The man can hold his liquor. I'm a lightweight.

He's also the king of day drinking and drunk posting on DB.
                                                                Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

I have done shots with Rage. The man can hold his liquor. I'm a lightweight.

He's also the king of day drinking and drunk posting on DB.
                                                                  When I do it they just call me an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post

When I do it they just call me an asshole.
                                                                    Start more interesting and useless threads then, asshole.

Preferably not about musicals though.

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post
                                                                      I'll have two of what OUrage is having.
                                                                      just fall off your roof face first ... twice.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post

just fall off your roof face first ... twice.
                                                                        With dick in hand

Comment

With dick in hand
                                                                          Keefs got that part covered

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post

Keefs got that part covered
                                                                            It's a full time job for sure. Luckily your mother helps me out on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                            X
                                                                            UA-124223861-1