Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking into a motel for a few days while my bedroom wall is rebuilt. Mold inside of it.

Comment

Lazy day. Our old friend from Norman, Mrs. Tater Salad Walt came to visit for the day. She lives over by Melbourne now and was in Santa Rosa for a wedding. Took her to lunch at Windjammers then walked the pier and took a little drive through the Gulf Islands National Seashore. Salad with blackened redfish and it was bomb fucking city. She just left and now it's getting close to 5 o'clock somewhere...

Comment

loaded some more hay....
        helped a guy from church install a new door for a family in town....
        they were holding the old one closed with a ratchet strap from the outside....and probably a concrete block on the inside..

Comment

Originally posted by theresonly187 View Post
          loaded some more hay....
          they were holding the old one closed with a ratchet strap from the outside....and probably a concrete block on the inside..
          Pure, unadulterated socali bait right here. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by theresonly187 View Post
            loaded some more hay....
            220, 221, whatever it takes

Comment

loading hay again..
              basketball game at 11:30
              probably watch football the rest of the day...
              too cold to do anything outside unless i have to..

Comment

Soccer, football, more football, booze, then some adult time with my wife.

Comment

Had a rehearsal this morning for tomorrow, ran a thousand errands, now watching football and writing out cards to my leadership team thanks to a poorly thought-out plan.

Comment

Christmas party last night, Christmas party tonight… we did most of the decorating a couple weeks ago for the cabin trip last weekend. I still have some stuff to finish.

Comment

Attended one of my grandkids basketball games. Smoking a small prime rib roast for diner

Comment

Originally posted by Ribby View Post
                        Had a rehearsal this morning for tomorrow, ran a thousand errands, now watching football and writing out cards to my leadership team thanks to a poorly thought-out plan.
                        You're thanking your le tea for a poorly thought out plan? You must be great to work for.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Aged Man View Post

You're thanking your le tea for a poorly thought out plan? You must be great to work for.
                          lol my poorly thought out plan led me to write letters to my leadership team.

Comment

Mowing fescue that I seeded mid October. Sucking all the leaves up while drinking some Yuengling. Nice fall day.

Comment

It wouldn’t suck. Very good person to be around.

Comment

Setup my grilling storage/staging area in my new garage.

Comment

Had a funeral for my kick ass Aunt that passed away recently after a 2 1/2 year battle with pancreatic cancer. I read the eulogy and made it through without a tear. Tough to do

She was a fighter. I made dinner for her every other Wednesday when she came over for Chemo. My sister has an apartment at their house where she stayed and their driver took her to chemo and back.

I’d see her and she’d say “you know I have cancer” or some shit like that.

She was great. No sadness today other than knowing we won’t make each other laugh anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post
                                    Attended one of my grandkids basketball games. Smoking a small prime rib roast for diner
                                    Was it in Stillwater?

If so, how were the roads?

Comment

sunday school/church
                                      load hay
                                      put up Christmas lights on the house...

Comment

Originally posted by Not2121 View Post

Was it in Stillwater?

If so, how were the roads?
                                        It was in South Tulsa along Peoria I guess the best way to describe the roads is dry and clear but still a very dangerous drive

Comment

Watching evil Shannon Bream, broadcasting from Simi Valley, CA. My daughter graduated 2 year ago from Simi Valley High (same HS as Tom Herman).

Fixin to get cleaned up, going visiting relatives...we have an Aunt in the country between Gladewater and Big Sandy were gonna visit. Usually she has something good cooked up for us.

Truck filled up with diesel, ready to go. Built-in tire gauges not working (Ford), so had to use gauge I bought on Amazon. Diesel still way to high in Texas.

Comment

Just finished church. Kid during the children’s moment was telling everyone about the goose his dad shot and how the feathers went everywhere and the goose kept running around bleeding. I laughed all thru the next song.

Getting coffee, then gonna do some social workin, painting, and finally decorate my porch.

Comment

Did something to my Achilles tendon either walking or lifting. Tight as hell and hurts like a bitch. Gonna lay around with it elevated and let the wife bring me food and beverage. Probably watch some Bosch or season 2 of Spartacus and maybe flip to football. Will watch the girls hoops game vs. Ole Miss at 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Slytherin View Post
                                                Did something to my Achilles tendon either walking or lifting. Tight as hell and hurts like a bitch. Gonna lay around with it elevated and let the wife bring me food and beverage. Probably watch some Bosch or season 2 of Spartacus and maybe flip to football. Will watch the girls hoops game vs. Ole Miss at 2.
                                                I think old age does that. Word on the street, don't know first-hand.

Hope it feels better soon...

Comment

Originally posted by ab5sr View Post

I think old age does that. Word on the street, don't know first-hand.

Hope it feels better soon...
                                                  yeah, fuck you...I mean thank you very much.

Comment

Cheesy Christmas movie marathon.

Comment

Watch st least the first half of the women’s game before real football.

Comment

Breakfast with the better half, decorated front porch and yard with Christmas trimmings. Now watching the Chefs/Bangles game. Next up, Americas team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingswitz View Post
                                                          Breakfast with the better half, decorated front porch and yard with Christmas trimmings. Now watching the Chefs/Bangles game. Next up, Americas team.

Um, Green Bay already played. And won. Dallas sucks...but da Bears swalllow!!

Comment

Called my brother to wish him happy birthday, and had the best conversation. Miss that weirdo.

Comment

Um, Green Bay already played. And won. Dallas sucks...but da Bears swalllow!!
                                                              Mods, please move this to the “Fuck Green Bay” thread

Comment

Called my brother to wish him happy birthday, and had the best conversation. Miss that weirdo.
                                                                I had a great time with my sister over Thanksgiving. It is odd how we actually get along since we're not teenagers anymore.

Comment

Took the wife to Pensacola for sushi at Wako. Good shit. Then went to fat boy store to buy a couple new dress shirts. Sucks having to have everything altered. Got 20-21 necks then have to get button moved out and extender. Then have to have whole shirt taken in with darts down the back. I’d post how much it costs but kc would have a come apart.

Comment

Sucks when the worms from the raw fish finally eat away what’s left of one’s brain.

Comment

Took the wife to Pensacola for sushi at Wako. Good shit. Then went to fat boy store to buy a couple new dress shirts. Sucks having to have everything altered. Got 20-21 necks then have to get button moved out and extender. Then have to have whole shirt taken in with darts down the back. I’d post how much it costs but kc would have a come apart.
                                                                      Actually I sympathize with you. Having the ripped features of a Greek god means I can’t buy anything off the rack.

Comment

Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

Actually I sympathize with you. Having the ripped features of a Greek god means I can’t buy anything off the rack.
                                                                        Heh. Yeah, me either. Having the ripped features of a cross between Shrek, the Hulk, and Ichabod Crane kinda limits my off the rack opportunities too.

Comment

Sucks when the worms from the raw fish finally eat away what’s left of one’s brain.
                                                                          Dude. Too easy. You seem awfully sensitive lately so I won't go there.

Comment

Well I just had something very cool and fun happen. Four little kids (maybe 6-8 years old) just rang my doorbell and sang me a Christmas Carol. Rudolph the red nose reindeer, but what do you expect from some kids? I gave them a Benjamin and they about shit their pants. Their mom and dad (or whatever the adults were) tried to give it back and it was just hugs all around and Merry Christmas! I feel giddy as a school girl.

Comment

Dude. Too easy. You seem awfully sensitive lately so I won't go there.
                                                                              Well I just had something very cool and fun happen. Four little kids (maybe 6-8 years old) just rang my doorbell and sang me a Christmas Carol. Rudolph the red nose reindeer, but what do you expect from some kids? I gave them a Benjamin and they about shit their pants. Their mom and dad (or whatever the adults were) tried to give it back and it was just hugs all around and Merry Christmas! I feel giddy as a school girl.
                                                                              You've gone soft.
                                                                              Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

You've gone soft.

.

Comment

I had this young waif show up on my doorstep. She hummed me a tune but it didn’t cost me a sawbuck.

SPOILER

Comment

Awww this is sweet. We won’t tell anyone.

Comment

Awww this is sweet. We won’t tell anyone.
                                                                                      Go ahead. Tell it on the mountain. It ain't like it's the first time ol' Slytherin showed his soft underbelly. I'm a sucker for anything with kids and Christmas. Or Halloween. Or birthdays. Or Veteran's day. You get the picture.

Comment

I had this young waif show up on my doorstep. She hummed me a tune but it didn’t cost me a sawbuck.

SPOILER
                                                                                        You kill me. No, really.

Comment

You look like a giddy schoolgirl.

Comment

A buck? What a cheap bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post

A buck? What a cheap bastard.
                                                                                              Aggy can't math.

First full day at the NNAM. Got a cool poster signed by the artist of the Blue Angels, and got to meet some dudes with the Brazilian Navy doing firefighter training at NAS Pensacola. Watched the blues practice taxiing with the new team. Fun day. Probably hit McGuire's tonight for martini night.

Comment

Telehealth visit. I never thought much about them but if it’s not an exam situation it’s so much easier. Although probably not contagious anymore it makes it safer for everyone. Next time I’m out I just stop by a lab to leave some blood behind. The men play the Roos at 7 so hopefully we can cruise to an easy win.

Comment

Telehealth visit. I never thought much about them but if it’s not an exam situation it’s so much easier. Although probably not contagious anymore it makes it safer for everyone. Next time I’m out I just stop by a lab to leave some blood behind. The men play the Roos at 7 so hopefully we can cruise to an easy win.
                                                                                                  When we had covid in June, my wife and I did the teledoc thing with our doctor. We were out of town and it was way easier and less expensive than going out of network for a prescription.

Comment

Made changes to insurance coverage for next year. Next year, I am just going to find someone to do it for me based on what I tell them I want. Way too many choices, caveats, non-coverages, exceptions, etc. for me to keep up with. Glad it is only once per year.

Comment

Made changes to insurance coverage for next year. Next year, I am just going to find someone to do it for me based on what I tell them I want. Way too many choices, caveats, non-coverages, exceptions, etc. for me to keep up with. Glad it is only once per year.
                                                                                                      Joe Willie knows.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1