First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falls Creek in the news

Correct me if I'm wrong, but more kids lose their virginity here than anywhere else in the state, yes?

Senator in 2010 deposition: 13-year-olds can consent to sex: https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...e26f2cfcbb7c0f

That was the consensus back in the mid-90s. If you could stomach the church sermons... you could get laid. I just couldnt come up with the money.

Comment

Not sure about virginity but lots of stinky pinkies were administered there.

Comment

Color me unsurprised.

Now watch his proponents come out of the woodwork trying to explain what he really meant, or saying he is not wrong.
        Live Free or Die!

Comment

Not being babtist I was never a camper at Falls Creek but I did go with a group to the nearby Y camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Shitbird View Post
            Not being babtist I was never a camper at Falls Creek but I did go with a group to the nearby Y camp.
            Being a Catholic at the age these camps are performed, I probably would have been burned at the stake as a sacrifice, had I gone to one and they learned of my denomination at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerKA1999 View Post

Being a Catholic at the age these camps are performed, I probably would have been burned at the stake as a sacrifice, had I gone to one and they learned of my denomination at the time.
              Pffffft, like the priest would let you leave his side long enough to even attend.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazers pew pew pew View Post

Pffffft, like the priest would let you leave his side long enough to even attend.
                LMAO! Right?

Comment

In Catholic School we had programs like this called KAIROS which I went on, they were segregated by sex. Men go on there own retreat and women go on their own retreat. Great program and it's run by previous KAIROS attendees, not a pederast fest for the Catholic Priests (as surely that's what you're thinking. LOL)

Comment

Never went there, but heard the stories. When I was a teenager, I sort of wished I could go and meet the girl of my dreams. I did meet her years later, at OU. So, it all worked out just fine.

Comment

Side? I think you meant lap?

Comment

Originally posted by Fostercluck View Post
                        Correct me if I'm wrong, but more kids lose their virginity here than anywhere else in the state, yes?

Senator in 2010 deposition: 13-year-olds can consent to sex: https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...e26f2cfcbb7c0f
                        This news seems to have not had much impact on the primary vote.
                        Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Shitbird View Post
                          Y

Comment

The more religious people act, the dirtier they are behind closed doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

This news seems to have not had much impact on the primary vote.
                              I guess this is acceptable in the bible belt. lol.

Comment

When put 8000 teenagers with raging hormones at a camp on a weekly basis there aren’t enough counselors in the world to keep sexual experimentation from happening to some extent. Nothing to see here

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                X
                                UA-124223861-1