First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Me And My Butt

You can make that decision for them.
    Indeed I did. It's just irritating to see them stand there pondering, disregarding my advice about weather conditions, food availability, etc.

Comment

There is no Major Complaint thread.

Comment

Patton. That old fart was quite the bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066

I have discovered that moths love that stuff.
          speaking of moths.....does anyone else have an alfred hitchcock type moth infestation?
          we have moths by the thousands......they get in between the door and storm door so when u open the interior door they gang rush you...
          they're everywhere..

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle
            There is no Major Complaint thread.
            I'm waiting for someone to start a lieutenant complaint thread.

Comment

Originally posted by theresonly187

speaking of moths.....does anyone else have an alfred hitchcock type moth infestation?
              we have moths by the thousands......they get in between the door and storm door so when u open the interior door they gang rush you...
              they're everywhere..
              You ever smelt moth balls?

Comment

they're everywhere..
                Not that many, but I have noticed that they are thicker this spring than normal.
                If you are yet to be SECtarded, you aren't trying hard enough. Slykology.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobman
                  Just tried it and checked the remember me box. We will see if it works.
                  It should work RE: getting logged off every 10 mins, but if the device is not yours, log off when you leave the device. Let me know if you still get logged off every ten minutes.

Comment

You ever smelt moth balls?
                    I didn't know moths had balls.

And in that spirit...

Comment

Us.
                      The miller moths migrate from the eastern plains to the mountains, and stop for a month here every year for some reason.

Comment

they're everywhere..
                        Just the normal amount of moths. Flies on the other hand?

Comment

they're everywhere..
                          sounds like a plague…

Comment

Voice-mail answering message. Sometimes I still have to leave one in situations such as work related etc.

It doesn't need to be that long. Unless you're leaving a voice-mail message in 1982, you already know how it works.

It should be as simple as "You have reached the voice-mail for 405-599-1234 (beeeep)."

Comment

Reserved parking at general retail businesses. Handicap parking, law enforcement parking, employee of the month, online pickup, contractor parking and there are more I'm sure. Naturally they are the best spots. It's like providing a decent parking space for the rank and file customer is an afterthought. Can anybody explain why for instance Home Depot would need 25 designated handicapped spaces? Are there hordes of handicapped people that swamp the Home Depot for their DIY projects? I was there to pick some items the other day and exactly one of the 25 handicap spots was being used while I shuttled my load across a parking lot of vacant spaces.

Comment

Originally posted by traxx

I didn't know moths had balls.
                                It's really hard to get their tiny legs apart.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerMagick

It should work RE: getting logged off every 10 mins, but if the device is not yours, log off when you leave the device. Let me know if you still get logged off every ten minutes.
                                  thank you! that worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribby

Is this a complaint or a question of the universe?
                                    Good things happen to bad people.

Comment

Originally posted by bushmaster06

I just slow down.
                                      To about 30 or so and throw on the emergency blinkers. It doesn't take long for them to move on.

Comment

Which brings up my next complaint….this one is real.

People getting banned for a fairly trivial political comment in the wrong forum…..one minor blip in a post isn’t a whole damn political screaming match.

Intent should matter dammit. Neither Stinger or KC’s posts that earned a ban last month were intended to start a political discussion….just clear, obvious, simple, harmless facts in response to an honest question.
                                        I’d elaborate but I don’t want to say sonething that’s a no no. Just know I’m with you in this struggle, my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Aged Man
                                          My butt itches.
                                          No I don’t…

Comment

I hope it's not State Farm. Worst claims experience ever for me.

Allen, Oklahoma?
                                            Allen, Texas

and it's USAA

Comment

Just the normal amount of moths. Flies on the other hand?
                                              Haven't seen many flies. Mainly moths. I've also noticed a lack of June bugs. They are usually thick by now.

Voice-mail answering message. Sometimes I still have to leave one in situations such as work related etc.

It doesn't need to be that long. Unless you're leaving a voice-mail message in 1982, you already know how it works.

It should be as simple as "You have reached the voice-mail for 405-599-1234 (beeeep)."
                                              How do you feel about those call trees? Some of those are way too long.

Comment

My butt itches.

this just in.

Comment

the weather...
                                                  tired of the clouds/rain

Comment

Originally posted by Just JK

Allen, Texas

and it's USAA
                                                    Oh good. I was concerned for you. My grandparents lived in Allen, Oklahoma for several years. Nothing there to speak of. One of those old stops on the railroad before they pulled up the tracks.

Comment

My bathtub faucet is dripping and putting a loofah under it to quiet the noise hasn’t made it he dripping stop, so I’m gonna hafta do some you tubing this weekend.

Comment

People that merge onto a 70 mph highway doing 50. If there were such a thing as hood mounted missiles, this would be peak usage.

Comment

In a conversation, you know the other person isn’t listening. Just waiting for you to finish so they can speak again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingswitz
                                                            People that merge onto a 70 mph highway doing 50. If there were such a thing as hood mounted missiles, this would be peak usage.
                                                            March 2023 paper tag duct-taped to the window of a Nissan Altima, of course missing their bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Joe John
                                                              In a conversation, you know the other person isn’t listening. Just waiting for you to finish so they can speak again.
                                                              I’m sorry. Now whs

Comment

Originally posted by Joe John

March 2023 paper tag duct-taped to the window of a Nissan Altima, of course missing their bumper
                                                                Ghost car?

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066
                                                                  How do you feel about those call trees? Some of those are way too long.
                                                                  "Please listen the options carefully as our menu has changed recently..."

Yeah, you've been saying that same thing for the last several years.

You finally find your option and hit that button only to be greeted with a message about how seriously they're taking covid.

While y'all are at it, tell me your thoughts on cholera and the bubonic plague.

(Read this post in a Bill Burr voice as I feel like this is something he might riff on)

Comment

You finally find your option and hit that button only to be greeted with a message about how seriously they're taking covid.

(Read this post in a Bill Burr voice as I feel like this is something he might riff on)
                                                                    In the middle of the night I had to call OG&E because our power was out. I had to fight through a long intro before they even gave me the options. I finally was able to report my outage.

Turns out it was another "planned maintenance" thing that they forgot to tell us about.

Comment

People who can't commit.

If it's a big life decision, I get that. Totally understand. But when it's something as benign as changing lanes, c'mon. You've made the decision to change lanes. Commit to it and get it done. Don't drive down the road taking up two lanes.

If you're gonna turn, get in the turn lane. Don't get half in the turn lane with two tires still in main road while you're slowing to a stop. You're impeding me and the 15 vehicles behind me from making the light.

Comment

The decline of the city of Norman and it's esteemed university.

Comment

Get up to 50 and slam on the brakes at end of on ramp. Incapable of using the on ramp for what it was designed for, getting up to speed, and the secondarily, merging into traffic.

Two time losers

Comment

People that stay in the right lane just to mess with merging traffic

Comment

• #88
                                                                              Originally posted by Pokej

People that stay in the right lane just to mess with merging traffic
                                                                              Remember Gallagher’s rule…

IF YOU AREN’T ON THE HIGHWAY…

YOU AREN’T SHIT!

Comment

• #89
                                                                                I bought a pair of sandals online, and they arrived today. They’re too big. I adjusted the straps, still too big. So I get online thinking maaaaybe the is a smaller size? Nope. And they don’t make these in children’s, so I’m going to have to return them. Boo.

Comment

• #90
                                                                                  I bought a pair of sandals online, and they arrived today. They’re too big. I adjusted the straps, still too big. So I get online thinking maaaaybe the is a smaller size? Nope. And they don’t make these in children’s, so I’m going to have to return them. Boo.
                                                                                  Wear an extra pair of socks or 2 with them. :)

Comment

• #91

Great idea!! That will look sexy.

Comment

• #92
                                                                                      First World problem for spinners?

Comment

• #93

Just what I was thinking.

Comment

• #94

Oh, I love the bubonic plague, but cholera is way overblown.

Comment

• #95
                                                                                            Originally posted by Pokej

First World problem for spinners?
                                                                                            This is really awk, Grandpa.

Comment

• #96

This is really awk, Grandpa.
                                                                                              He's not wrong.

Comment

• #97
                                                                                                I'm waiting for a package to be delivered and the tracking history is interesting to say the least. Its gone Houston-OKC-Arcadia-Luther (where I live)-Hinton-Luther-Hinton-OKC. Get your shit together USPS, you derpy fucks.

Comment

• #98
                                                                                                  I'm waiting for a package to be delivered and the tracking history is interesting to say the least. Its gone Houston-OKC-Arcadia-Luther (where I live)-Hinton-Luther-Hinton-OKC. Get your shit together USPS, you derpy fucks.
                                                                                                  Newman!

Comment

• #99

Which brings up my next complaint….this one is real.

People getting banned for a fairly trivial political comment in the wrong forum…..one minor blip in a post isn’t a whole damn political screaming match.

Intent should matter dammit. Neither Stinger or KC’s posts that earned a ban last month were intended to start a political discussion….just clear, obvious, simple, harmless facts in response to an honest question.
                                                                                                    Post reported…

Comment

• Air travel used to be enjoyable. At one point either in the military and then in FLE, we would be treated to better amenities. Often, I traveled armed and it wasn't a difficult process. Always bumped to first class.

Then 9/11.

TSA precheck has loosened up the wait, but at this point that 5 hour drive seems more enjoyable than the 5 hour time for the actual 45 minute flight.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      😀
                                                                                                      🥰
                                                                                                      🤢
                                                                                                      😎
                                                                                                      😡
                                                                                                      👍
                                                                                                      👎
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1