Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Pool - RIP Frank Reagan

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Mississippi Sooner View Post
      Add Ross Perot to the list.
      I had no idea he was only about 60 years old when he ran for President. He looked like he was in his 70s back then.

      Dana Carvey's impression of him was one of the best. "Folks, you cannot pee into a Mr. Coffee and get Taster's Choice!"

      Comment


        Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
        If you're going to be a bear then be a Grizzly. If I was young and embarrassingly rich and could have anything I weanted I'd have probably flamed out too.


        Emir of Sharjah’s son Prince Khalid Al Qasimi died aged 39 at ‘sex and drugs orgy’


        https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/942311...l-qasimi-orgy/
        This is how I want to go out.

        Comment


          Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
          If you're going to be a bear then be a Grizzly. If I was young and embarrassingly rich and could have anything I weanted I'd have probably flamed out too.


          Emir of Sharjah’s son Prince Khalid Al Qasimi died aged 39 at ‘sex and drugs orgy’


          https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/942311...l-qasimi-orgy/
          Originally posted by SoonerKA1999 View Post

          This is how I want to go out.

          Rumor is it was a gay orgy and he was the drugged up “pokee”, not the “poker”......thats how you want to go out?

          Comment


            Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post



            Rumor is it was a gay orgy and he was the drugged up “pokee”, not the “poker”......thats how you want to go out?
            SoonerKA is a mid-thirties never-married man. What does that tell you? He's either an incel or a pokee.
            Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post



              Rumor is it was a gay orgy and he was the drugged up “pokee”, not the “poker”......thats how you want to go out?
              Better that way than like Elvis - naked and on the pot.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

                SoonerKA is a mid-thirties never-married man. What does that tell you? He's either an incel or a pokee.
                You seem to be all up to date on all that.

                Comment


                  Albert Haynesworth may be up next

                  Comment


                    Jim Bouton:

                    https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...ur-author-dies

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post



                      Rumor is it was a gay orgy and he was the drugged up “pokee”, not the “poker”......thats how you want to go out?


                      No.

                      On second thought...

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

                        SoonerKA is a mid-thirties never-married man. What does that tell you? He's either an incel or a pokee.
                        Ah yes. Stinger takes a swing. (Good, glad to know I'm getting in your head.)


                        Simmer down old man. The beauty of being single at 38 is all my married friends envy me (not a joke).

                        I enjoy having control over my own finances, freedom and sanity. (You of all people Mr. WannaBeAnarchoLibertarius should appreciate that.)

                        And INCEL?



                        Far from it. And definitely not into dudes.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

                          You seem to be all up to date on all that.
                          Yeah kinda creepy that he's keepin' stock on me?



                          I must be in his head.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Sooner Sam View Post
                            Justin Bieber after the Church of Scientology puts out their version of jihad on him. I'm gonna say at least by the 4th of July.

                            Or is this not how this thread works?
                            This is why I don't do casinos.

                            Fuckin' scientologists.

                            Comment


                              https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...084421998.html

                              Violet Beauregarde

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by CyberSooner View Post
                                I guess the blueberry pie got to her after all.
                                RIP ma'am.

                                Comment


                                  Walt Michaels:

                                  https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...chaels-dies-89

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post



                                    Rumor is it was a gay orgy and he was the drugged up “pokee”, not the “poker”......thats how you want to go out?
                                    Yrs ago, my bro, my dad and I were chatting about what is done with dead bodies. Cremation was just starting to become more mainstream. Dad wasn't so sure about cremation for some vague reason. Brother emphatically declared that he didn't care what became of his body afterwards. I asked "What if it's thrown to a pack of raving homosexuals?"

                                    Next thing you know, Dad is sternly lecturing us on how that question wasn't funny, to quit laughing so much. He's still fun to get reactions out of, when he can hear me.

                                    Comment


                                      'Star Trek' actress Stephanie Niznik dead at 52

                                      Actress Stephanie Niznik has died at the age of 52.

                                      The star reportedly died unexpectedly on June 23 in Encino, California, according to Variety.

                                      She's best known for playing Nina Feeney, the neighbor of the Brown family, on the drama series "Everwood" from 2002 - 2006. She also played Perim in the 1998 movie, "Star Trek: Insurrection" and made an appearance on "Star Trek: Enterprise."


                                      No cause of death has been given

                                      https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...star-trek-dead

                                      Comment


                                        Ernestine Romero (1987 – 2019), award-winning Tejano singer




                                        Ernestine Romero was an award-winning Tejano singer based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. In 2016, the New Mexico Hispano Music Association awarded her their CD of the Year, Cumbia Song of the Year, and Salsa Tropical Song of the Year awards, and she was also nominated for a Tejano Music Award for Female Vocalist of the Year that same year. Romero’s most recent album, 2019’s “Mi Tesoro,” marked her 20th year in the music industry. Her 2015 album “Gracias Señor” included a duet with Grammy-winning singer Ruben Ramos.

                                        Died in a shooting in downtown Santa Fe at the age of 32.

                                        Comment


                                          Bob Gibson is being hospitalized for pancreatic cancer treatment.

                                          Comment


                                            Charles Levin:

                                            https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...s-levin-police

                                            Comment


                                              Pernell Whitaker dead

                                              Comment


                                                Originally posted by the-rover View Post
                                                Pernell Whitaker dead
                                                Took too many shots to the head?
                                                Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

                                                Comment


                                                  Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

                                                  Took too many shots to the head?
                                                  I’m assuming you’ve never seen him fight?

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by BillySimsAfro View Post

                                                    I’m assuming you’ve never seen him fight?
                                                    I vaguely remember him. Wasn't he a floater / dancer type that rarely got touched?
                                                    Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

                                                    Comment


                                                      Originally posted by the-rover View Post
                                                      Pernell Whitaker dead
                                                      Car crash.

                                                      Originally posted by BillySimsAfro View Post

                                                      I’m assuming you’ve never seen him fight?
                                                      All boxers took too many.

                                                      Comment


                                                        Originally posted by BillySimsAfro View Post

                                                        I’m assuming you’ve never seen him fight?
                                                        Great boxer. 4 Weight class world champ. Think he was one of only a handful of boxers to win that many championships at so many different weight classes.

                                                        Comment


                                                          Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

                                                          I vaguely remember him. Wasn't he a floater / dancer type that rarely got touched?
                                                          yes. Great defensive specialist.

                                                          Comment


                                                            Originally posted by BillySimsAfro View Post
                                                            yes. Great defensive specialist.
                                                            He's like the African-American Mike Stoops in that regard.

                                                            Also, IIRC, he got hit by a car, did not die in a car accident.

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

                                                              Better that way than like Elvis - naked and on the pot.
                                                              Elvis' last words: "Corn? I don't remember . . . corn."

                                                              Comment


                                                                Originally posted by Trip View Post

                                                                Elvis' last words: "Corn? I don't remember . . . corn."
                                                                Speaking of, I have a sophisticated way of entertaining myself if i haven't gone through airport security yet, and I know my flight's severely delayed. You should all try this. Bring four cans of corn in your carry-on bag. If your flight is, like, bullshit-level delayed, go into the men's room, open ONE can of corn, and dump it into one of the toilets in the stalls. Then, go into the stall next to it, lock the door, and stand on top of the toilet seat. (Be careful to stand completely still, because any movement at all could trigger the sensor to flush the toilet you're standing on, thereby covering your shoes and pant legs with international ass-water.)
                                                                Wait for the next person to walk in to the corn-filled stall, and monitor their reaction. I've seen or heard everything from children's perception of reality turning upside down, to a prominent LDS Bishop (whose name I will not mention on here until after the lawsuit has been settled) yell, "What. The. Fuck?! IT'S ALL CORN!" No one ever flushes it and goes about their day. When too many people gather, move to another men's room and repeat process. Fun stuff...

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Justice John Paul Stevens

                                                                  https://www.wsoctv.com/news/trending...dies/967600815

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    So are we about to see a bot die?

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      Mitch Petrus (1987 – 2019), former NFL lineman and Super Bowl champ

                                                                      Mitch Petrus was a former offensive lineman in the NFL who played for the New York Giants, Tennessee Titans, and New England Patriots from 2010 to 2013. He was a part of the Super Bowl XLVI-winning New York Giants team in 2011. Prior to his NFL career, Petrus played for the University of Arkansas Razorbacks in his home state after starting as a walk-on. Petrus also worked as an assistance to Arkansas State Senator Jonathan Dismang in 2018, and he played bass in the band Vikings of the North Atlantic.

                                                                      Died in North Little Rock, Arkansas of heatstroke at the age of 32.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

                                                                        Car crash.

                                                                        Pernell “Sweet Pea” Whitaker was a boxing legend who was considered one of the best boxers pound for pound in the history of the sport. Whitaker won world championships in four weight divisions, lightweight, light welterweight, welterweight, and light middleweight. He won a boxing Olympic gold medal in the 1984 games in Los Angeles. One of the great defensive boxers in the sport, he had a memorable title bout in 1997 against Oscar De La Hoya, losing a close decision. He had a career record of 40 wins, 4 losses, and one draw.

                                                                        Died at the age of 55 when struck by a car while crossing a street in Virginia Beach.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post
                                                                          Mitch Petrus (1987 – 2019), former NFL lineman and Super Bowl champ

                                                                          Mitch Petrus was a former offensive lineman in the NFL who played for the New York Giants, Tennessee Titans, and New England Patriots from 2010 to 2013. He was a part of the Super Bowl XLVI-winning New York Giants team in 2011. Prior to his NFL career, Petrus played for the University of Arkansas Razorbacks in his home state after starting as a walk-on. Petrus also worked as an assistance to Arkansas State Senator Jonathan Dismang in 2018, and he played bass in the band Vikings of the North Atlantic.

                                                                          Died in North Little Rock, Arkansas of heatstroke at the age of 32.
                                                                          That seems kind of odd.

                                                                          How many summers did that guy practice football in sweltering heat during his life? Probably 15 or more.

                                                                          Then he dies of heatstroke 6 years after retirement.
                                                                          Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

                                                                            That seems kind of odd.

                                                                            How many summers did that guy practice football in sweltering heat during his life? Probably 15 or more.

                                                                            Then he dies of heatstroke 6 years after retirement.
                                                                            I know sounds odd.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              New Orleans legend Art Neville, a founder of the Meters and Neville Brothers, dies at 81

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post
                                                                                Ernestine Romero (1987 – 2019), award-winning Tejano singer




                                                                                Ernestine Romero was an award-winning Tejano singer based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. In 2016, the New Mexico Hispano Music Association awarded her their CD of the Year, Cumbia Song of the Year, and Salsa Tropical Song of the Year awards, and she was also nominated for a Tejano Music Award for Female Vocalist of the Year that same year. Romero’s most recent album, 2019’s “Mi Tesoro,” marked her 20th year in the music industry. Her 2015 album “Gracias Señor” included a duet with Grammy-winning singer Ruben Ramos.

                                                                                Died in a shooting in downtown Santa Fe at the age of 32.
                                                                                Looks like Wendy is gonna be buying some more shopping bags

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  David Hedison:

                                                                                  https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...d-hedison-dead

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    Rutger Hauer

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Originally posted by MJSooner View Post
                                                                                      Rutger Hauer

                                                                                      Notable in Blade Runner for sure...but I did like him in a couple of guilty pleasure flicks...Nighthawks (1981) and The Hitcher (1986). RIP

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Gabe Khouth:

                                                                                        https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ce-upon-a-time

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Originally posted by SoonerPV View Post
                                                                                          Notable in Blade Runner for sure...but I did like him in a couple of guilty pleasure flicks...Nighthawks (1981) and The Hitcher (1986). RIP
                                                                                          Not to mention Split Second (1992) and Blind Fury (1989)...

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Originally posted by Salt City Sooner View Post
                                                                                            Riding a motorcycle. Not a good time to have a cardiac arrest.
                                                                                            Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

                                                                                              Riding a motorcycle. Not a good time to have a cardiac arrest.
                                                                                              Yeah, but is there really a good time to have a cardiac arrest?

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                He's more than famous, he's 'IN" famous.

                                                                                                1998 Arkansas school shooter killed in car crash 20 years later

                                                                                                A Missouri man who was 11 when he shot and killed four students and a teacher in Jonesboro, Arkansas, in 1998, was killed in a car crash Saturday night in Independence County, Ark., according to state police.

                                                                                                The two-vehicle crash unfolded near Cave City, about 100 miles northeast of Little Rock. Drew Grant, 33, who had changed his name from Andrew Golden, had been released from prison in 2007.

                                                                                                Daniel Petty, 59, of Essex, Missouri, was going south on Highway 167 in a Chevy Tahoe when he drove left of the center-line and hit Grant's Honda CRV head-on at around 9 p.m., investigators said.

                                                                                                Petty also died. Paramedics rushed three other people to hospitals in Little Rock and Batesville, according to KAIT and a state police preliminary summary of the crash. The conditions of the injured were unknown.


                                                                                                https://www.foxnews.com/us/arkansas-...r-crash-killed

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post

                                                                                                  Yeah, but is there really a good time to have a cardiac arrest?
                                                                                                  An hour before you're scheduled to be drawn and quartered.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    Minnie Mouse voice actress Russi Taylor dead at 75



                                                                                                    https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_Ne...7841564325944/


                                                                                                    She was married to the voice of Mickey for 32 years. Makes me wonder what voices they used around the house. And during sex.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      Nick Buoniconti.

                                                                                                      https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...iconti-dead-78

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Go To Top

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1