Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Pool - RIP Frank Reagan

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by NickZepp84 View Post
    Jets WR great Don Maynard

    I always loved the one bar face mask. Men were men in those days.

    Comment


      Originally posted by NickZepp84 View Post
      Jets WR great Don Maynard

      Had his poster on my bedroom wall when I was a kid.

      Comment


        Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

        If it was a three hour cruise why’d they pack trunks of clothes? But not Skipper, Gilligan, and the Professor.
        creator Sherwood Schwartz says that he thought the Howells would have everything that they wanted with them at all times. So even if they were going out for an hour, they would take everything they wanted

        Comment


          Originally posted by keef View Post

          creator Sherwood Schwartz says that he thought the Howells would have everything that they wanted with them at all times. So even if they were going out for an hour, they would take everything they wanted
          Don't forget, the Professor had a ton of books with him. He had a book on just about everything in his suitcase.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Sooner Schooner View Post

            Don't forget, the Professor had a ton of books with him. He had a book on just about everything in his suitcase.
            He could make a radio out of coconuts but he couldn’t fix the hole in the boat.

            Comment


              Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
              He could make a radio out of coconuts but he couldn’t fix the hole in the boat.
              A true underappreciated movie.

              Comment


                Originally posted by keef View Post

                creator Sherwood Schwartz says that he thought the Howells would have everything that they wanted with them at all times. So even if they were going out for an hour, they would take everything they wanted
                Schwartz named the Minnow after Newton Minnow who called tv a vast wasteland.

                Comment


                  Tim Rosaforte

                  Comment


                    Ronnie Spector

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
                      Ronnie Spector
                      She will finally get to use the glass topped casket?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
                        Ronnie Spector
                        “Be my little baby”

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by keef View Post

                          She will finally get to use the glass topped casket?
                          Phil was definitely whack!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by UCO4Sooners View Post

                            Phil was definitely whack!
                            Those times produced some whack a doo husbands. Ike Turner comes to mind.

                            Comment


                              Ten songs by Ronnie.

                              https://www.classicrockhistory.com/t...Ukh9pKGVYAYkK0

                              Comment




                                People forget she used to play with Southside Johnny, the E Street Band and The Boss

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by TheBoots View Post


                                  People forget she used to play with Southside Johnny, the E Street Band and The Boss
                                  She was pretty hot and wasn’t afraid to show it.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Pokej View Post

                                    She was pretty hot and wasn’t afraid to show it.
                                    Just like Bert's mom....

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by TheBoots View Post


                                      People forget she used to play with Southside Johnny, the E Street Band and The Boss
                                      This song was with SSJ and was written by the Boss. Produced by Little Steven.

                                      She recited Billy Joel’s Say Goodbye To Hollywood - his homage to the wall of sound - backed by the E Street Band.

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

                                        This song was with SSJ and was written by the Boss. Produced by Little Steven.

                                        She recited Billy Joel’s Say Goodbye To Hollywood - his homage to the wall of sound - backed by the E Street Band.
                                        Her appearance with Eddie Money for “Take me home tonight” was pretty awesome also

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

                                          This song was with SSJ and was written by the Boss. Produced by Little Steven.

                                          She recited Billy Joel’s Say Goodbye To Hollywood - his homage to the wall of sound - backed by the E Street Band.
                                          Correct. That was the first time they had hooked up. Musically. Not sure about Stevie

                                          Comment


                                            Originally posted by Pokej View Post

                                            Her appearance with Eddie Money for “Take me home tonight” was pretty awesome also

                                            .

                                            Comment


                                              Former UK bball coach, Joe B Hall. 93.

                                              Comment


                                                Ralph Emery. 88.

                                                Comment


                                                  Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
                                                  Former UK bball coach, Joe B Hall. 93.
                                                  Tom T. Halls brother?

                                                  Comment


                                                    George Soros on the clock? 91 years old. He looks bad.

                                                    https://m.jpost.com/diaspora/antisem...-master-689026

                                                    Comment


                                                      Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
                                                      Ralph Emery. 88.
                                                      Country music broadcasting legend...WSM, the Opry, syndicated music shows, and a long-time fixture on the Nashville Network (now CMT)...he even had a charted country hit of his own...well done.

                                                      Comment


                                                        Originally posted by SoonerPV View Post

                                                        Country music broadcasting legend...WSM, the Opry, syndicated music shows, and a long-time fixture on the Nashville Network (now CMT)...he even had a charted country hit of his own...well done.
                                                        If you watched the Ken Burns country music series Emery was all over it.
                                                        Last edited by KCRuf/Nek; 01-18-2022, 06:39 PM.

                                                        Comment


                                                          Yvette Mimieux, ‘The Time Machine’ actress, dead at 80

                                                          By
                                                          Samantha Ibrahim
                                                          January 18, 2022

                                                          Yvette Mimieux, star of the 1960 sci-fi flick “The Time Machine,” has passed away at 80.

                                                          She died in her sleep from natural causes on Tuesday morning, her family’s rep confirmed to Deadline.

                                                          Mimieux just celebrated her 80th birthday on Jan. 8.

                                                          She was best known for starring alongside Rod Taylor in the film adaption of H.G. Wells’ novel “The Time Machine,” but had notable roles in the films “Where the Boys Are,” “Platinum High School,” “The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse” and “Light in the Piazza.”

                                                          She also starred in 1976’s “Jackson County Line,” an edgy crime thriller which had her wrongfully imprisoned and accused of murdering a guard who assaulted her.

                                                          During her career, she was nominated for three Golden Globe Awards.

                                                          She eventually retired from acting in 1992 after her final TV movie, “Lady Boss.”

                                                          Mimieux was married and divorced three times and had no children. After marriages to Evan Harland Engber in 1969 and director Stanley Donen in 1972, she eventually settled down with Howard F. Ruby, whom she married in 1986 and shared 36 years together.

                                                          Mimieux was born in Los Angeles, California in 1942 to a French father and Mexican mother. She had two siblings, a sister and a brother.

                                                          Comment


                                                            Originally posted by SoonerPV View Post

                                                            Country music broadcasting legend...WSM, the Opry, syndicated music shows, and a long-time fixture on the Nashville Network (now CMT)...he even had a charted country hit of his own...well done.
                                                            He had a pretty solid combover too, if I recall correctly. Not Billy Tubbs worthy, but better than average.

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by Shitbird View Post
                                                              Yvette Mimieux, ‘The Time Machine’ actress, dead at 80

                                                              By
                                                              Samantha Ibrahim
                                                              January 18, 2022

                                                              Yvette Mimieux, star of the 1960 sci-fi flick “The Time Machine,” has passed away at 80.

                                                              She died in her sleep from natural causes on Tuesday morning, her family’s rep confirmed to Deadline.

                                                              Mimieux just celebrated her 80th birthday on Jan. 8.

                                                              She was best known for starring alongside Rod Taylor in the film adaption of H.G. Wells’ novel “The Time Machine,” but had notable roles in the films “Where the Boys Are,” “Platinum High School,” “The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse” and “Light in the Piazza.”

                                                              She also starred in 1976’s “Jackson County Line,” an edgy crime thriller which had her wrongfully imprisoned and accused of murdering a guard who assaulted her.

                                                              During her career, she was nominated for three Golden Globe Awards.

                                                              She eventually retired from acting in 1992 after her final TV movie, “Lady Boss.”

                                                              Mimieux was married and divorced three times and had no children. After marriages to Evan Harland Engber in 1969 and director Stanley Donen in 1972, she eventually settled down with Howard F. Ruby, whom she married in 1986 and shared 36 years together.

                                                              Mimieux was born in Los Angeles, California in 1942 to a French father and Mexican mother. She had two siblings, a sister and a brother.
                                                              I remember her giving young Stinger a few boners back in the day.
                                                              Live Free or Die!

                                                              Comment


                                                                Ron Franklin, former ESPN CFB broadcaster. Usually was the Saturday night team with Mike Gottfried back in the day.

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Originally posted by MJSooner View Post
                                                                  Ron Franklin, former ESPN CFB broadcaster. Usually was the Saturday night team with Mike Gottfried back in the day.
                                                                  He was also the Sports Director at Channel 2 in Tulsa as well as a commentator for the Texas Longhorns in the 80s

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Originally posted by OUspark View Post
                                                                    George Soros on the clock? 91 years old. He looks bad.

                                                                    https://m.jpost.com/diaspora/antisem...-master-689026
                                                                    Please...please...please....I don’t wish death on anyone but this guy is the exception

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      Originally posted by Pokej View Post

                                                                      He was also the Sports Director at Channel 2 in Tulsa as well as a commentator for the Texas Longhorns in the 80s
                                                                      I didn't know that about Channel 2....thanks.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        Originally posted by MJSooner View Post

                                                                        I didn't know that about Channel 2....thanks.
                                                                        Late 60s to early 70s

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Originally posted by Pokej View Post

                                                                          Late 60s to early 70s
                                                                          I lived there then, but I don't remember him. But I usually watched Chris Lincoln and Bob Carpenter on KTUL.
                                                                          Live Free or Die!

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Originally posted by Mr_Robot_ulism View Post

                                                                            Please...please...please....I don’t wish death on anyone but this guy is the exception
                                                                            I bet he’s injecting bleach.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

                                                                              I lived there then, but I don't remember him. But I usually watched Chris Lincoln and Bob Carpenter on KTUL.
                                                                              Then you probably missed Mack Creager flipping everyone off from behind the sports desk at KOTV-6 in Tulsa during Mannix. Mazzepa got blamed for it but he was not in the studio.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                Originally posted by UCO4Sooners View Post

                                                                                Then you probably missed Mack Creager flipping everyone off from behind the sports desk at KOTV-6 in Tulsa during Mannix. Mazzepa got blamed for it but he was not in the studio.
                                                                                I definitely remember that. I saw it happen. My dad was a fan of Mannix, and it happened during a Mannix broadcast if my memory is correct.

                                                                                I knew Mac's daughter in college.
                                                                                Live Free or Die!

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  Meat Loaf at 74?

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                                                                                    Meat Loaf at 74?
                                                                                    Father-in-law of Scott Ian (Anthrax).
                                                                                    Live Free or Die!

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Like a Bat outta hell!

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                                                                                        Meat Loaf at 74?
                                                                                        BOOH was big my senior/freshman year. I played the crap out of it. Saw him live once. Fun times. RIP, Eddie.

                                                                                        The end of time has hurried up and arrived.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Meat Loaf also did the back half of Ted Nugent's Free For All and of course Rocky Horror Picture Show before Bat Out of Hell.

                                                                                          Steinman just passed last year now Meat Loaf. RIP.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Used to go watch RHPS in Norman at a small theater. Don't recall where it was.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              He glowed like the metal on the edge of a knife. Rest in peace, Meat Loaf.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Originally posted by Mr_Robot_ulism View Post

                                                                                                Please...please...please....I don’t wish death on anyone but this guy is the exception
                                                                                                When that miserable fuck dies I promise they'll find 666 birthmarks all over his liver-spotted carcass. What a horrible human being.

                                                                                                RIP Mr. Loaf. I was never a huge fan, but Paradise was a cool song. He kinda reminded me of the musical version of Chris Farley.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Originally posted by TheBoots View Post
                                                                                                  Used to go watch RHPS in Norman at a small theater. Don't recall where it was.
                                                                                                  The one in Stubeman Village near the dorms where Mr. Bills and Pinocchio's were also?
                                                                                                  Live Free or Die!

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    Originally posted by Slytherin View Post

                                                                                                    When that miserable fuck dies I promise they'll find 666 birthmarks all over his liver-spotted carcass. What a horrible human being.

                                                                                                    RIP Mr. Loaf. I was never a huge fan, but Paradise was a cool song. He kinda reminded me of the musical version of Chris Farley.
                                                                                                    Mr. Loaf. I often wondered if that was what people called him.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      Originally posted by TheBoots View Post
                                                                                                      Used to go watch RHPS in Norman at a small theater. Don't recall where it was.
                                                                                                      We used to go to the theater next to Walker Tower.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Go To Top

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1