First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions I'd like answered

this is your thread for all of those questions you want answered.

like, "Do mall santa's get to deduct the cost of food as a work expense on their taxes?"

and "Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?".

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Comment

No.
      and
      No.

Comment

I wish I kept all of those food receipts now. My elves eat like midget firemen.

Comment

To have a belly button, don’t you need a Mother?

Comment

Do people stay awake at night trying to figure out a way to get rid of Trump?

Comment

Is a bidet a worthy investment?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazers pew pew pew View Post
                Is a bidet a worthy investment?
                Not really. It's better just to take a shower if a shitty ass bothers you.

Comment

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Comment

Why not?

#FtT

Comment

Are triple doubles as important as wins or playoff seeding?

Comment

Do people who have been blind since childhood dream with images?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyivan View Post
                          Do people who have been blind since childhood dream with images?

Comment

Originally posted by whitefrancois View Post
                            To have a belly button, don’t you need a Mother?
                            Yes. To have an X chromosome you also have to have a mother.

Comment

Originally posted by CobraKai View Post

So Adam had no Belly button or X chromosome? Sounds like a modern day snowflake.

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post

So Adam had no Belly button or X chromosome? Sounds like a modern day snowflake.
                                Adam was the original cuck. Let a broad tell him what to do and we all paid the price.

Comment

Originally posted by CobraKai View Post

Touch my chromosome I’ll.....

Comment

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Crusher View Post
                                      Does anybody really know what time it is?
                                      Does anybody really care?

Comment

Why is there Braille on the drive thru ATM?

Comment

Is Kyler really 5'10"..?

Comment

Originally posted by Northspeter View Post
                                            Is Kyler really 5'10"..?
                                            Podcast I listened to yesterday said he was wearing thick socks.

Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post
                                              Are triple doubles as important as wins or playoff seeding?
                                              No...more important

Comment

Originally posted by Northspeter View Post
                                                Is Kyler really 5'10"..?
                                                No. He is 5’10” and 1/8.

Comment

Titties. All good? Can they be TOO big?

And why are there so many fucking pillows in my house?

Did Jesus ever masturbate?

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerBornSoonerBrett View Post
                                                    Titties. All good? Can they be TOO big?

And why are there so many fucking pillows in my house?

Did Jesus ever masturbate?
                                                    No, not all titties are good. Some are pretty bad, especially fake ones.

There are so many pillows around so you can throw yourself down in your safe place anywhere in the house.

You don't believe in Jesus, so what difference does it make?

Glad to be of service.

Comment

Does Slytherin have to try to make everything political?

How long before he gets banned again?

Comment

Does Slytherin have to try to make everything political?

How long before he gets banned again?
                                                        WTF are you talking about? I mean whining about? What does Jesus have to do with politics?

Comment

Originally posted by Slytherin View Post
                                                          You don't believe in Jesus, so what difference does it make?
                                                          Irreligious objectivity.
                                                          Big difference.
                                                          ESPECIALLY when it comes to sweater puppies.
                                                          I'd explain the logic, but it'd end up as TL;DR... like all my off-topic posts.

Comment

Why is Slytherin getting triggered so quickly!?

Comment

Why does brett have to resort to politics in every post?

Comment

Originally posted by BoomerSooner2578 View Post

Irreligious objectivity.
                                                                Big difference.
                                                                ESPECIALLY when it comes to sweater puppies.
                                                                I'd explain the logic, but it'd end up as TL;DR... like all my off-topic posts.
                                                                Are you high?

Comment

Why is Sly trying to turn this around on me?

Comment

Are you high?
                                                                    Yes.
                                                                    Dabs.

Comment

Will brett show me his anal fissure scar if I show him mine?

Comment

Why is Sly trying to turn this around on me?
                                                                        He's finding an outlet for his SJW vent because Jussie Smollett got 16 felony charges and Sly's an SPLC mole.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomerSooner2578

He's finding an outlet for his SJW vent because Jussie Smollett got 16 felony charges and Sly's a SPLC mole.
                                                                          I might giggle...if I had a clue what you were talking about. You really are high.

Comment

I might giggle...if I had a clue what you were talking about. You really are high.
                                                                            Yes.. yes I am.
                                                                            The humor I'm using is absurdity.
                                                                            Mitch Hedberg used it. Anthony Jeselnik uses it.
                                                                            Also, Keef posts high.

Comment

#39

Yes.. yes I am.
                                                                              The humor I'm using is absurdity.
                                                                              Mitch Hedberg used it. Anthony Jeselnik uses it.
                                                                              Also, Keef posts high.
                                                                              Uses what? And Keef? Aim low my friend, aim low.

Comment

#40

Uses what? And Keef? Aim low my friend, aim low.
                                                                                Absurdist humor
                                                                                Roger that.
                                                                                Keef (bless his heart) is a poke fan,,, but he's in the helping profession. I am, too.
                                                                                Sometimes, you get woken up on your couch after an hour of sleep with a dab device shoved in your mouf. My advice? Take the hit, and cram down a few vodka Red Bulls to balance it out. OU / KSU is all that's on my plate today, because every weekday is SOOOOO hard. I don't post much on weekdays anymore.
                                                                                Last edited by BoomerSooner2578; 03-09-2019, 09:42 AM.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  BTW, my ashoole friend who shoved the dab device in my mouth at 7:00 AM (because I HAD TO GET UP) has been passed out for the last 1 and 1/2 half hours.
                                                                                  Total dick / old buddy. WTF you gonna do?

Comment

#42
                                                                                    BTW, my ashoole friend who shoved the dab device in my mouth at 7:00 AM (because I HAD TO GET UP) has been passed out for the last 1 and 1/2 half hours.
                                                                                    Total dick / old buddy. WTF you gonna do?
                                                                                    Looks like you must run with high class friends.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by flatsix View Post

Looks like you must run with high class friends.
                                                                                      Hard on his luck right now. Recently divorced / holds out hope against hope, and apparently I'm a good listener (even on autopilot).

Anyway. I slept from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM. I'm also hash/wax high.
                                                                                      Let's beat some Wildcats today.

Comment

#44

Hard on his luck right now. Recently divorced / holds out hope against hope, and apparently I'm a good listener (even on autopilot).

Anyway. I slept from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM. I'm also hash/wax high.
                                                                                        Let's beat some Wildcats today.
                                                                                        I do like your avatar.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by flatsix View Post

I do like your avatar.
                                                                                          Thank you. She's kind of a butterface.

Comment

#46

She has a face?

Comment

#47

I too have admired your avatar since the old board. I don't know who you are mystery woman but I love you.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Originally posted by Loose Shoes View Post

I too have admired your avatar since the old board. I don't know who you are mystery woman but I love you.
                                                                                                Makes me want to go motorboating.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  She's a "beach soccer cheerleader" (whatever that means) from the Canary Islands.
                                                                                                  I mean, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but.... butterface
                                                                                                  She was ab5sr's avi girl first... full disclosure.
                                                                                                    Not Safe For Work

Not Safe For Work
                                                                                                  Last edited by BoomerSooner2578; 03-09-2019, 01:37 PM.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1