First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sooner Sam View Post

Like when you take the lint screen out of the dryer and there's just a thin film of lint on it, but you know you need to clean if off before the next load. So you rub your finger on it until you start getting a tiny roll of lint. From there it snowballs until the rest of it comes off like butter on a hot knife.
    Actually, I was just posting huh? as "question I'd like answered" -- not directly towards your post. But I enjoyed your explanation.

Comment

What?!

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by flatsix View Post
          Who?
          traxx, most likely.

Comment

How?

Comment

How?
              You doin?

Comment

How?
                With the lead pipe.

Comment

How?
                  Greetings noble savage

Comment

Why?

Comment

Why aren't the mythical creatures called Unihorns?

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
                        Why aren't the mythical creatures called Unihorns?
                        Who says they are mythical?

Comment

Who says they are mythical?
                          My daughter. She also calls them majestic.

Comment

What’s the deal with the hot actresses dating SNL dudes? First Kate, now Scarlett?

Comment

Huh?
                              You COULD put some clothes in the dryer while she makes you a sandwich ya know.

Comment

When will we be able to make a Robocop? Not like a mannequin or a puppet but an actual human/cyborg. Is anyone working on something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Loose Shoes View Post
                                  When will we be able to make a Robocop? Not like a mannequin or a puppet but an actual human/cyborg. Is anyone working on something like this?
                                  They make sex bots. Is see no reason why they couldn't make a Robocop. Probably make more money selling sex bots though.
                                  Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

Why does Mike Lucky have 2 dozen grills?

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post
                                      Professionals refer to it as OCD.
                                      Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post
                                        I think it’s to counterbalance the number of toilets. I asked, illl let you know.

Comment

Why would someone name their son the same first and last name? Even in a different language that seems weird, right?

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post
                                            Why would someone name their son the same first and last name? Even in a different language that seems weird, right?
                                            even weirder when you think , what’s his middle name?

Comment

Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post

even weirder when you think , what’s his middle name?
                                              Longer

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerBornSoonerBrett View Post

Longer
                                                Close, it’s Todd.

Comment

why is the microwave beep so fucking loud? have i already asked this? is it for the deaf? is it for the super rich when they run off to another part of the mansion? is it so the neighbors know when my coffee is finally hot?

"fucking thing sucks!"
                                                  - bill o.

Comment

When your sitting in your favorite MSG soaked vent Chinese Buffet Hut, and you're hearing the tinkling music endlessly overhead, is it the current hits in China?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthForty View Post
                                                      When your sitting in your favorite MSG soaked vent Chinese Buffet Hut, and you're hearing the tinkling music endlessly overhead, is it the current hits in China?
                                                      no clue and chp won't be back until the fall. maybe sly or 48a will stop by, they know everything.

Comment

Is there a distinct difference in children who were conceived during a woman's orgasm as opposed to a limp cervix?

Comment

why is longar so infatuated with my junk?

Comment

If you can find it let us know, we are all interested in if you actually have a pair*

*you don’t.

Comment

Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post
                                                              If you can find it let us know, we are all interested in if you actually have a pair*

*you don’t.
                                                              Please post responses in the form of a question?

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post

Please post responses in the form of a question?
                                                                Sorry?

do we have a thread for answers to these questions?

Comment

Here's a question I'd like answered. When are we Oklahomans no longer going to see those stoopid Air Comfort Solutions billboard ads featuring Jason Whites pearly...umm...whites. 'Make the Winning Call!'.

Comment

Originally posted by SiggyPoke View Post
                                                                    Here's a question I'd like answered. When are we Oklahomans no longer going to see those stoopid Air Comfort Solutions billboard ads featuring Jason Whites pearly...umm...whites. 'Make the Winning Call!'.
                                                                    I think this might be answered in the “you’re doin fine Oklahoma” thread?

Comment

Originally posted by OUwasp View Post
                                                                      Which will reopen first...if ever....The Washington Monument or the USS Arizona Memorial?
                                                                      Well, supposedly, the Washington Monument will reopen several months before the Arizona Memorial. That's according to gov't sources that have assured folks multiple times the two venues were going to reopen before now, so...

https://www.nps.gov/nama/learn/news/wamoopen.htm

https://beatofhawaii.com/pearl-harbor/

Comment

I've done a lot of darkroom work with no red light, nothing. As a habit I reach for my reading glasses. Do I see better?

Comment

If, "iron sharpeneth iron", why aren't whetstones iron?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                          X
                                                                          UA-124223861-1