Announcement

Collapse

NEW POSTERS

POST REQUIREMENTS TO START A THREAD HAVE BEEN REMOVED TO ALLOW OUR TIGER GUESTS TO START THREADS. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR SPAMMERS.

See more
See less

Deonte Green Sentenced

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deonte Green Sentenced

Couldn't find another thread on this...I thought one was posted when the crimes occurred. This was a young boy who went on a crime spree a couple of years ago, killed a Broken Arrow teacher, raped an elderly lady, among other things. Anyway....he was sentenced to life + 100 years. His step dad made some good points??????

https://www.newson6.com/story/407724...victims-family

Wow, that step dad. Yeah he raped an 81 year old, but that's not monster behavior

Comment

The teacher he killed was a friend of mine from college. He probably kept his wife and daughter from being raped by doing what he did, which cost him his life. I'm not reading those comments and I hope this piece of shit gets raped every which way in prison and I hope he burns in hell. Fuck him and anyone associated with him.

Comment

Stepdad says Deonte has been robbed of his life. Hello.... Stepdad needs to do some time just for having that thought.

Comment

Originally posted by UCO4Sooners View Post
          Stepdad says Deonte has been robbed of his life. Hello.... Stepdad needs to do some time just for having that thought.
          Well. that's what happens when you rape and kill people.

Too bad though, he could've cured cancer...

Comment

It's about time Deonte Green was held accountable for his actions. Years of previous transgressions had not produced any sort of consequences that caused improvements in Green's behavior. Lock him up and toss the key in Lake Eufala.

Comment

That kid's stepad deserves to be bludgeoned with a large rock or pipe. Your kid is a piece of shit and should have got the death penalty. The BA teacher was a hero and his family survived unscathed because of his actions. I hope this dirtbag gets a train run on him in prison often at the very least.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
              X
              UA-124223861-1