Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parler

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Section31 View Post

    I'm not talking about pol parties...I'm talking about culturally...if you can't look at the two parties and realize who's better for us as independents...I don't know what to say. Right is wrong and wrong is right...that just about sums up the direction of our country. And NOW people wanna get pissed when normal folks join the fray.
    I guess I missed the normal folks tearing through Congress last week.

    but I do understand your point. Just don’t think things will ever change voting for the same old crap in the two parties.

    Comment


      Both JackieTreehorn and DirkDiggler are already taken on gab.

      FML

      Comment


        Originally posted by keef View Post

        I guess I missed the normal folks tearing through Congress last week.

        but I do understand your point. Just don’t think things will ever change voting for the same old crap in the two parties.
        We need 3 parties. It would fix so many issues as they would be forced to work with each other to get anything done.

        Something like

        A = Very liberal, green deal, progressive, BLM, etc
        B = more conservative, middle of the road, reasonable, educated, etc..
        C = Gullible, uneducated, and falls for lies while playing the victim because they were duped. Conspiracy theories, cabals, foilhats, hypocrites, racists, nobody wants to be associated with.

        Comment


          Originally posted by keef View Post

          I guess I missed the normal folks tearing through Congress last week.

          but I do understand your point. Just don’t think things will ever change voting for the same old crap in the two parties.
          Yeah, they broke a few windows and killed one dude. Any loss of life is unacceptable. Nearly everyone has denounced it....rewind about 2 years and make a list of the similar incidents (who cares where it occurred...its all rioting)...pols encouraging it, celebrating it, taking part in it, etc...many deaths, looting destruction, cops killed beaten, unsupported, etc.

          ZERO comparison

          Comment


            Originally posted by WTinOK View Post

            We need 3 parties. It would fix so many issues as they would be forced to work with each other to get anything done.

            Something like

            A = Very liberal, green deal, progressive, BLM, etc
            B = more conservative, middle of the road, reasonable, educated, etc..
            C = Gullible, uneducated, and falls for lies while playing the victim because they were duped. Conspiracy theories, cabals, foilhats, hypocrites, racists, nobody wants to be associated with.
            Move half of C or copy it to A and you'd have an accurate representation.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Section31 View Post

              Move half of C or copy it to A and you'd have an accurate representation.
              No, you just aren't able to be realistic and always point the finger as opposed to taking responsibility for what you are.

              There is no lie when it comes to racism. It's true and still happening every day.
              Pretty much everything the folks who stormed the capitol were told was a lie from voter fraud to cabals of pedophiles. And they fell for it hook line and sinker. Now many are losing their jobs and going to jail.

              After BLM advertisers went wild with the movement, after this they cut off those involved to further isolate them. That should tell you all you need to know about how society views group C.

              Don't feel bad, I also live in a energy state full of dumb people who got duped.

              Comment


                Parler has sued Amazon.


                In a court filing late Tuesday, Amazon said it booted right-wing social network Parler from its AWS cloud service after flagging dozens of pieces of violent content starting in November.

                Why it matters: Parler is suing Amazon, saying its expulsion violates antitrust laws. In its response, Amazon cites the violent content as well as its protection under section 230 of the Communications Decency Act among its defenses.

                Details: Amazon said it first sent a letter on Nov. 17 with two examples of violent content and asked the company if such content violated Parler's rules and what the company was doing to moderate such content.
                • Over the next 7 weeks, Amazon said it flagged more than 100 pieces of content to Parler's chief policy officer, including threats directed specifically at members of Congress.

                The big picture: Parler has found itself on the outs with nearly all its technology partners, including Twilio and Amazon, as well as Apple and Google, which have both removed the Parler app from their respective app stores.

                What they're saying: In its lawsuit, Parler argued that Amazon conspired with Twitter to kneecap the service just as it was gaining traction.
                Amazon says it flagged more than 100 examples of violent content in recent weeks.
                Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by WTinOK View Post

                  No, you just aren't able to be realistic and always point the finger as opposed to taking responsibility for what you are.

                  There is no lie when it comes to racism. It's true and still happening every day.
                  Pretty much everything the folks who stormed the capitol were told was a lie from voter fraud to cabals of pedophiles. And they fell for it hook line and sinker. Now many are losing their jobs and going to jail.

                  After BLM advertisers went wild with the movement, after this they cut off those involved to further isolate them. That should tell you all you need to know about how society views group C.

                  Don't feel bad, I also live in a energy state full of dumb people who got duped.
                  100% chance you wear a mask while driving in your car alone.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

                    100% chance you wear a mask while driving in your car alone.
                    lol

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by keef View Post

                      then those folks need to be shut down as well. I don't recall the left saying that they won in 2016 and threatening to not let Trump take office though? I did some googling and found that the bitch women Pelosi said
                      "After an election in which Donald Trump won the Electoral College and Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, we have a responsibility to come together and find common ground,” the California Democrat said. “Only by recognizing and respecting the important contributions that all Americans make to our country’s success can we build an inclusive and stronger future for America.”

                      “As President-elect Trump indicated last night, investing in infrastructure is an important priority of his,” she said. “We can work together to quickly pass a robust infrastructure jobs bill.”

                      Like other leaders urging calm in the face of Trump’s upset victory, Pelosi said, “The peaceful transfer of power is the cornerstone of our democracy.”

                      “I congratulate President-elect Trump and his family, and pray for his success,” she said.

                      Now, we all know pelosi is completely full of shit but she at least pretended to care about democracy. Three days after Trump was sworn in he had this to say:
                      President Donald Trump asserted in a private meeting with congressional leaders Monday night that he would have won the popular vote in the 2016 election if 3 million to 5 million immigrants living in the country illegally hadn’t voted.

                      Trump made the debunked claim, without offering any evidence, at a White House meeting with Democratic and Republican leaders, according to a Democratic aide familiar with the exchange who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the private meeting.

                      There has been no evidence of widespread tampering or hacking that would change the results of the presidential contest. Trump won the Electoral College by a comfortable margin but Democratic rival Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by nearly 2.9 million votes.

                      Throughout the campaign, Trump pushed false claims about the propensity of voter fraud, telling his supporters the election had been “rigged” against him.
                      Now why in the world would she feel compelled to make those statements while noting that Hillary won the popular vote?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

                        100% chance you wear a mask while driving in your car alone.

                        Comment


                          Almost all of the good user names are already taken on Gab. I even tried President Camacho

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by hogarita View Post

                            Now why in the world would she feel compelled to make those statements while noting that Hillary won the popular vote?
                            I assume to keep the insane left from acting like fools about losing? I mean, in 2016, 2 of the past 5 presidential elections had the same outcome. (republicans won electoral and dems won popular)

                            why do you think she did that? And before you go crazy on me, please remember I fucking hate hillary clinton and nancy pelosi.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by WTinOK View Post

                              No, you just aren't able to be realistic and always point the finger as opposed to taking responsibility for what you are.

                              There is no lie when it comes to racism. It's true and still happening every day.
                              Pretty much everything the folks who stormed the capitol were told was a lie from voter fraud to cabals of pedophiles. And they fell for it hook line and sinker. Now many are losing their jobs and going to jail.

                              After BLM advertisers went wild with the movement, after this they cut off those involved to further isolate them. That should tell you all you need to know about how society views group C.

                              Don't feel bad, I also live in a energy state full of dumb people who got duped.
                              I think most would put me in B since I don't follow most anything in A or C...as long as mouthbreathers like you are around and fail to call both extremes the same, good luck when they come take your stuff...cause guys like you WILL get your stuff taken. Both extremes share almost all those traits, just in different ways. Anyone who doesn't recognize that is a complete buffoon...but you carry on, deep thinker.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by keef View Post

                                I assume to keep the insane left from acting like fools about losing? I mean, in 2016, 2 of the past 5 presidential elections had the same outcome. (republicans won electoral and dems won popular)

                                why do you think she did that? And before you go crazy on me, please remember I fucking hate hillary clinton and nancy pelosi.
                                Seems you cherry picked...pretty sure there were NUMEROUS pols that claimed #notmypresident, etc...we're splitting hairs, but anyway. I really don't want to play tit for tat, but it's OBVIOUS who always seems to set dangerous precedent...

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by keef View Post

                                  I assume to keep the insane left from acting like fools about losing? I mean, in 2016, 2 of the past 5 presidential elections had the same outcome. (republicans won electoral and dems won popular)

                                  why do you think she did that? And before you go crazy on me, please remember I fucking hate hillary clinton and nancy pelosi.
                                  No need for going crazy on anyone. Way to much of that going around right now.

                                  Was just talking out loud on why someone would feel compelled to make those statements, peaceful transition of power, unless there was indeed concern about the legitimacy of the elections results, outside interference etc.,

                                  Heck they might even support a 4 year long witch hunt into the outcome.

                                  That's all.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by hogarita View Post

                                    No need for going crazy on anyone. Way to much of that going around right now.

                                    Was just talking out loud on why someone would feel compelled to make those statements, peaceful transition of power, unless there was indeed concern about the legitimacy of the elections results, outside interference etc.,

                                    Heck they might even support a 4 year long witch hunt into the outcome.

                                    That's all.
                                    Ah! that makes sense. they certainly did the 4 year hunt. and it followed 8 years of it in the other direction on obama. seems to be less and less civility at all levels. disagreeing tactfully is no longer an option apparently. gotta try ruin people. blah.

                                    Comment


                                      BTW, I despise all pols...but I REALLY hate double-speak and maybe I'm more at odds with our media about how they report it than anything. Both "sides" can surely suck at times...I'd just like our media to report on it equally. Look no further than the recent "2 hour riot" vs the hundreds we've seen for a long time.

                                      Comment


                                        You have to admit that FB has been a happier place since those nut jobs went to Parler. Now I can enjoy pictures of kids, pets, where you vacation and what you had for dinner without getting mad.

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by keef View Post

                                          Ah! that makes sense. they certainly did the 4 year hunt. and it followed 8 years of it in the other direction on obama. seems to be less and less civility at all levels. disagreeing tactfully is no longer an option apparently. gotta try ruin people. blah.
                                          Drawing up deeply divided sides isn't going to have a good outcome and that's something which is increasingly being done by our "elected" officials.

                                          Comment


                                            Originally posted by Section31 View Post
                                            BTW, I despise all pols...but I REALLY hate double-speak and maybe I'm more at odds with our media about how they report it than anything. Both "sides" can surely suck at times...I'd just like our media to report on it equally. Look no further than the recent "2 hour riot" vs the hundreds we've seen for a long time.
                                            agreed. I hate trying to find media that I think is "in the middle" to try to figure out what really happened. I end up watching both far sided media now and trying to piece together what MIGHT have happened. Just stupid. Maybe it has always been this way and I just didn't know. Growing up with 3 tv channels I just assumed we were being told the "truth".

                                            Comment


                                              Originally posted by keef View Post

                                              agreed. I hate trying to find media that I think is "in the middle" to try to figure out what really happened. I end up watching both far sided media now and trying to piece together what MIGHT have happened. Just stupid. Maybe it has always been this way and I just didn't know. Growing up with 3 tv channels I just assumed we were being told the "truth".
                                              It’s been that way for a long time now; they’ve just been way more subtle about it in the past as opposed to now. If you want a good read on it, get “Unfreedom of the Press” by Mark Levin, it’s a real eye opener.

                                              Comment


                                                Originally posted by Sooner5030 View Post

                                                Im guessing that both apple and google play store could make gab unavailable as an app. Apple could actually restrict access to gab....android not so much. Neither has any control over the servers that gab uses......aws does have control of the servers/hosting that parler currently uses.
                                                Almost everything on the web at one time passes through Amazon's servers. Odd how they came catch something on Parler but kiddie porn and human trafficking content just slips through their fingers.

                                                Originally posted by Sooner5030 View Post

                                                It's a bit of an echo chamber right now....but I guess you have to start somewhere. They have a few tech and sports personalities but nothing like twitter.

                                                The good thing about new social media apps is the opportunity to have the name you've always wanted. If you get an account early enough you can still be Jackie Treehorn or Dirk Diggler.

                                                By they way....I dont know if Parler will be running on monday. I think it will take them til tuesday to find a new host.
                                                No. Nothing like Twitter but on Friday it was the #1 app in the store.

                                                Comment


                                                  Almost everything on the web at one time passes through Amazon's servers. Odd how they came catch something on Parler but kiddie porn and human trafficking content just slips through their fingers.

                                                  Exact same thing my wife said.

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by Pokej View Post
                                                    You have to admit that FB has been a happier place since those nut jobs went to Parler. Now I can enjoy pictures of kids, pets, where you vacation and what you had for dinner without getting mad.
                                                    You must've blocked all the other "nutjobs"...I didn't. They keep beating the drum. It's embarrassing.

                                                    Comment


                                                      Originally posted by keef View Post

                                                      agreed. I hate trying to find media that I think is "in the middle" to try to figure out what really happened. I end up watching both far sided media now and trying to piece together what MIGHT have happened. Just stupid. Maybe it has always been this way and I just didn't know. Growing up with 3 tv channels I just assumed we were being told the "truth".
                                                      I've seen you post long enough to know that you can see details of an event and have a pretty good understanding about what really happened w/o them spinning it. I feel like Nostradamus most times...I've pegged just about every story that's been twisted before the actual facts come out. That's because I've (and I'm betting you) have some common sense.

                                                      Comment


                                                        Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                        I think most would put me in B since I don't follow most anything in A or C...as long as mouthbreathers like you are around and fail to call both extremes the same, good luck when they come take your stuff...cause guys like you WILL get your stuff taken. Both extremes share almost all those traits, just in different ways. Anyone who doesn't recognize that is a complete buffoon...but you carry on, deep thinker.
                                                        No, this is just your paranoia talking. Not reality.


                                                        Nobody is coming for my stuff, or yours. That's just a scare tactic used to manipulate weak minded gullible people. And you fell for it.



                                                        The first step is acknowledging reality. Then you can take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming everyone else. It's really immature.

                                                        If you notice you all do the same thing. Just look at the conversation with Keef. All you all do is go personal, blame other people, etcc. That's how weak people live. The sooner you come to terms with realty the better life will be for you.

                                                        Comment


                                                          Originally posted by WTinOK View Post

                                                          No, this is just your paranoia talking. Not reality.


                                                          Nobody is coming for my stuff, or yours. That's just a scare tactic used to manipulate weak minded gullible people. And you fell for it.



                                                          The first step is acknowledging reality. Then you can take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming everyone else. It's really immature.

                                                          If you notice you all do the same thing. Just look at the conversation with Keef. All you all do is go personal, blame other people, etcc. That's how weak people live. The sooner you come to terms with realty the better life will be for you.
                                                          I think you've got me confused with someone else. In my discussions with Keef and YOU, I'm blaming them all. That's what this thread is really about. We watched people do EXACTLY what happened this past week and these "keepers of the truth" turned a blind eye...NOW, they want to claim one side has crossed the line. How anyone would compare MONTHS of rioting and enciting of such activity by certain pols to what happened this past week's "2 hour riot" where a few windows were broken is beyond me. Again, I abhor them both...they both shouldn't happen. I am sad that ANYONE lost a life. But I hate it in BOTH instances. These loons last week got "trained" for about a year and half by the other side. What's good for the goose...right?

                                                          Comment


                                                            Originally posted by Section31 View Post
                                                            good luck when they come take your stuff...cause guys like you WILL get your stuff taken.
                                                            Who do you think is going to come take my stuff?

                                                            LAffin

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                              I think you've got me confused with someone else. In my discussions with Keef and YOU, I'm blaming them all. That's what this thread is really about. We watched people do EXACTLY what happened this past week and these "keepers of the truth" turned a blind eye...NOW, they want to claim one side has crossed the line. How anyone would compare MONTHS of rioting and enciting of such activity by certain pols to what happened this past week's "2 hour riot" where a few windows were broken is beyond me. Again, I abhor them both...they both shouldn't happen. I am sad that ANYONE lost a life. But I hate it in BOTH instances. These loons last week got "trained" for about a year and half by the other side. What's good for the goose...right?
                                                              And that's the issue.

                                                              One side was upset about something that's real.

                                                              One side was upset about something that's not real.

                                                              There is a difference.

                                                              If you don't believe me look at publicly held companies.

                                                              in one case they are flocking to advertising, to be part of the movement. Hiring faces of the movement to be on TV.
                                                              In the other case they are dropping all donations associated with anyone involved and nobody want's anything to do with the extremist.

                                                              Should be easy to see if you have some common sense.

                                                              Comment


                                                                Originally posted by WTinOK View Post

                                                                And that's the issue.

                                                                One side was upset about something that's real.

                                                                One side was upset about something that's not real.

                                                                There is a difference.

                                                                If you don't believe me look at publicly held companies.

                                                                in one case they are flocking to advertising, to be part of the movement. Hiring faces of the movement to be on TV.
                                                                In the other case they are dropping all donations associated with anyone involved and nobody want's anything to do with the extremist.

                                                                Should be easy to see if you have some common sense.
                                                                No there's not. That's the thing. Neither side gets to burn shit down and encourage such behavior. That's the problem. If you are for that, well, get ready brother as what you saw last week is NOTHING. You and others don't get to tell other folks what they should and shouldn't be mad about. Those folks last week, as crazy as they are, weren't just mad about recent events. They have been marginalized for YEARS. They generally despise government interference. You're moving the goalposts.

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                                  No there's not. That's the thing. Neither side gets to burn shit down and encourage such behavior. That's the problem. If you are for that, well, get ready brother as what you saw last week is NOTHING. You and others don't get to tell other folks what they should and shouldn't be mad about. Those folks last week, as crazy as they are, weren't just mad about recent events. They have been marginalized for YEARS. They generally despise government interference. You're moving the goalposts.
                                                                  LOL, you are pure entertainment. I have shared my opinion, do with it what you like.

                                                                  Did you ever figure out who you think is going to take my stuff? What stuff do you think they are going to take?

                                                                  Keep up the fine work.

                                                                  LAffin

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Originally posted by WTinOK View Post

                                                                    LOL, you are pure entertainment. I have shared my opinion, do with it what you like.

                                                                    Did you ever figure out who you think is going to take my stuff? What stuff do you think they are going to take?

                                                                    Keep up the fine work.

                                                                    LAffin
                                                                    I'm guessing anyone who wants it. Those dudes that were in the "riot" last week or any of the folks who burned entire blocks of cities down before. Sure, I'm only guessing, but my opinion comes from knowing MANY folks who talk big like you. When I ask them, "hey, when the cops don't show up to help you in the event someone breaks into your house, are you capable of defending your wife/kids?" They generally tear up, because they can't. BTW, I'm not worried about it at all, because I can take care of myself. I don't even understand why those folks were upset last week. NO ONE is taking my stuff. I'll take my vacations every couple of months and retire in a few years.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      Originally posted by WTinOK View Post

                                                                      Who do you think is going to come take my stuff?

                                                                      LAffin
                                                                      I’m your huckleberry.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        If anyone is worried or believe the people at the Capitol are the ones to be worried about, then you/they are clueless. The ones to be worried about are the quiet ones, they are not on social media or touting themselves as leaders or planning anything other than survival. In biblical terms we may not be at the beginning of the end but we are at the beginning of the beginning.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Would just like to confirm that the ignore feature here does not work.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            I'm ready to go back to being annoyed by the Realignment thread instead of this stuff.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Originally posted by Sooner5030 View Post
                                                                              Would just like to confirm that the ignore feature here does not work.
                                                                              Yeah, I've heard people touting that feature in the last few weeks and it's NEVER worked for me. I just scroll on by...

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                Originally posted by keef View Post
                                                                                I'm ready to go back to being annoyed by the Realignment thread instead of this stuff.
                                                                                ChpThril is hording all the tin foil in that thread He needs a girlfriend.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                                                  I'm guessing anyone who wants it. Those dudes that were in the "riot" last week or any of the folks who burned entire blocks of cities down before. Sure, I'm only guessing, but my opinion comes from knowing MANY folks who talk big like you. When I ask them, "hey, when the cops don't show up to help you in the event someone breaks into your house, are you capable of defending your wife/kids?" They generally tear up, because they can't. BTW, I'm not worried about it at all, because I can take care of myself. I don't even understand why those folks were upset last week. NO ONE is taking my stuff. I'll take my vacations every couple of months and retire in a few years.
                                                                                  You are priceless. Bless your little heart. That was supposed to be an insult. LAffin

                                                                                  You realize how predictable your behavior is from a psychological standpoint. You can't debate me like a man so you go to personal insults. Says a lot about you.

                                                                                  The reason it makes you mad is because it's true. You can blame me or keef but it's obvious where the problem is.

                                                                                  Hopefully you get it this time

                                                                                  One side was upset about something that's real.

                                                                                  One side was upset about something that's not real.

                                                                                  There is a difference.

                                                                                  If you don't believe me look at publicly held companies.

                                                                                  in one case they are flocking to advertising, to be part of the movement. Hiring faces of the movement to be on TV.
                                                                                  In the other case they are dropping all donations associated with anyone involved and nobody want's anything to do with the extremist.

                                                                                  Should be easy to see if you have some common sense.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    Originally posted by Soonerfan1966 View Post
                                                                                    If anyone is worried or believe the people at the Capitol are the ones to be worried about, then you/they are clueless. The ones to be worried about are the quiet ones, they are not on social media or touting themselves as leaders or planning anything other than survival. In biblical terms we may not be at the beginning of the end but we are at the beginning of the beginning.
                                                                                    You are crazy. posting what you hope will happen.

                                                                                    Everyone else in the country has work to do and families to raise.

                                                                                    Just a few paranoid losers who still think they are part of a movement that has died. But by all means run with it, I find it entertaining watching gullible people continue to believe the lies.

                                                                                    LAffin

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Originally posted by keef View Post
                                                                                      I'm ready to go back to being annoyed by the Realignment thread instead of this stuff.
                                                                                      Well you have 3 options every day there. 3 Stooges

                                                                                      Kop = OU is joining the PAC to make SEC money
                                                                                      JR= The ACC and B1G are dying
                                                                                      Buck = Big 12 is going to poach P-5 schools to make SEC money

                                                                                      All we can do is hope and prey OSU gets to the AAC with Tulsa.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post

                                                                                        I’m your huckleberry.
                                                                                        LOL.

                                                                                        Threatening to come to my house and take my stuff is hilarious.

                                                                                        Shows how much I have gotten to you.

                                                                                        Takes a really insecure person to act like that on the web, congrats.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Originally posted by WTinOK View Post

                                                                                          LOL.

                                                                                          Threatening to come to my house and take my stuff is hilarious.

                                                                                          Shows how much I have gotten to you.

                                                                                          Takes a really insecure person to act like that on the web, congrats.
                                                                                          Is that what I did?

                                                                                          or did you ask it like 10x trying to be a bad ass?

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Originally posted by WTinOK View Post

                                                                                            You are priceless. Bless your little heart. That was supposed to be an insult. LAffin

                                                                                            You realize how predictable your behavior is from a psychological standpoint. You can't debate me like a man so you go to personal insults. Says a lot about you.

                                                                                            The reason it makes you mad is because it's true. You can blame me or keef but it's obvious where the problem is.

                                                                                            Hopefully you get it this time

                                                                                            One side was upset about something that's real.

                                                                                            One side was upset about something that's not real.

                                                                                            There is a difference.

                                                                                            If you don't believe me look at publicly held companies.

                                                                                            in one case they are flocking to advertising, to be part of the movement. Hiring faces of the movement to be on TV.
                                                                                            In the other case they are dropping all donations associated with anyone involved and nobody want's anything to do with the extremist.

                                                                                            Should be easy to see if you have some common sense.
                                                                                            So, I'm not mad...the unhinged folks are.

                                                                                            I'm not debating you, because you're incapable of rational thought.

                                                                                            So, you're going with "this is all over, nothing to see.." Check back with me in a few weeks.

                                                                                            I'm not blaming anyone....I'm just an adult and realize what's coming. I don't want it to come, but it's coming. BTW, I've been telling my wife for a while that this was coming.

                                                                                            There's no difference in the rioting. They were perpetrated by some unstable folks and more than likely it will escalate.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              Originally posted by WTinOK View Post

                                                                                              You are priceless. Bless your little heart. That was supposed to be an insult. LAffin

                                                                                              You realize how predictable your behavior is from a psychological standpoint. You can't debate me like a man so you go to personal insults. Says a lot about you.

                                                                                              The reason it makes you mad is because it's true. You can blame me or keef but it's obvious where the problem is.

                                                                                              Hopefully you get it this time

                                                                                              One side was upset about something that's real.

                                                                                              One side was upset about something that's not real.

                                                                                              There is a difference.

                                                                                              If you don't believe me look at publicly held companies.

                                                                                              in one case they are flocking to advertising, to be part of the movement. Hiring faces of the movement to be on TV.
                                                                                              In the other case they are dropping all donations associated with anyone involved and nobody want's anything to do with the extremist.

                                                                                              Should be easy to see if you have some common sense.
                                                                                              Did you just personally insult someone, and then say they couldn't debate so they go to personal insults? Actually, almost every one of your posts insults someone. LAffin

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Originally posted by WTinOK View Post

                                                                                                LOL, you are pure entertainment. I have shared my opinion, do with it what you like.

                                                                                                Did you ever figure out who you think is going to take my stuff? What stuff do you think they are going to take?

                                                                                                Keep up the fine work.

                                                                                                LAffin
                                                                                                The government is taking your stuff. They are taking your personal freedom from you a little bit at a time, and you can't see it. Not LAffin

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                                                                  So, I'm not mad...the unhinged folks are.

                                                                                                  I'm not debating you, because you're incapable of rational thought.

                                                                                                  So, you're going with "this is all over, nothing to see.." Check back with me in a few weeks.

                                                                                                  I'm not blaming anyone....I'm just an adult and realize what's coming. I don't want it to come, but it's coming. BTW, I've been telling my wife for a while that this was coming.

                                                                                                  There's no difference in the rioting. They were perpetrated by some unstable folks and more than likely it will escalate.
                                                                                                  He obviously got to you. He used facts not emotions. If you had common sense you’d already know that.

                                                                                                  etc...

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    Originally posted by keef View Post

                                                                                                    He obviously got to you. He used facts not emotions. If you had common sense you’d already know that.

                                                                                                    etc...
                                                                                                    Dammit...common sense gets me every time...

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      Just wanted to wish WTinOk a good day at school, remember to wear your helmet and try not to lick the windows.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Go To Top

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1