Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okies are at it again

https://news.yahoo.com/man-cuts-woma...171257871.html

Man cuts out woman’s heart, cooks it and tries to serve it to uncle, Oklahoma cops say

Disturbing details have emerged following the gruesome deaths of three people in an Oklahoma neighborhood.

On Feb. 9, police received a 911 call from the Chickasha home of Leon Pye, 67, the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) said in a news release.

Who lives in or around Chickasha? I'm thinking these folks could be from this forum.
    Last edited by WTinOK; 02-24-2021, 03:16 PM.

Not truly okie unless it’s slathered in gravy and some parties are obese, on pills.

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ther-aunt.html

Comment

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/no...minor-dark-web

Comment

Been a big week for Oklahoma on Yahoo, first the bathroom brawl and now this.

You have to be really insecure to try to change the subject of the thread to other cannibals from other states. Funny stuff. Okies gonna okie!

Comment

Originally posted by WTinOK View Post

You have to be really insecure to try to change the subject of the thread to other cannibals from other states. Funny stuff. Okies gonna okie!
            Young dudes in bathroom brawls is akin to cannibalism? G'grief you're dense. I mean, I already knew that, but anyway, carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Section31 View Post

Young dudes in bathroom brawls is akin to cannibalism? G'grief you're dense. I mean, I already knew that, but anyway, carry on.
              Never said they were akin. I said they have both been on Yahoo this week getting the word out.

You are just an insecure and immature okie who tried to change the subject because it upset you to see Oklahoma in a negative light. Then when that didn't work you decided to go personal. Immature and insecure response. Thanks for being part of my psychology game.

You should get mad and insult me, then copy LAffin. That's what most insecure immature fans do in this position.

LAffin

Officials said Anderson told them he killed Blankenship then cut out her heart, The Oklahoman reported.

Anderson is then accused of taking the heart to the Pyes’ home, cooking it with potatoes then trying to serve it to his relatives “to release the demons,” according to court documents obtained by the newspaper.

Comment

Boeing sends newest passenger jet to rural Oklahoma airport for testing

Okies' gonna Okie.....thanks for being part of my science experiment!

Comment

Originally posted by RedOnTheHead View Post
                  Oh look, another insecure poster who got upset about the story and decided to change the subject then copy me. So cute.

Thanks for participating in my psychology game.

LAffin

Comment

I was not expecting this level of insecurity in the responses trying to change the subject. hilarious that you get so upset about some crazy folks in Oklahoma making the news.

Anderson is charged with three counts of first degree murder, one count of maiming and one count of assault and battery with a deadly weapon, court records say.

About three weeks before the deaths, Anderson was released from prison on a commuted sentence, according KFOR.

Anderson was sentenced to serve 20 years in prison in 2017 for probation violations related to a drug-dealing charge, as well as new offenses, The Oklahoman reported.

His sentence was commuted down to nine years and Anderson was released after serving three, KWTV reported.

Grady County District Attorney Jason Hicks told KFOR he may seek the death penalty.

“The death penalty is absolutely on the table,” Hicks said, according to the outlet. “I am a heavy lean towards filing that.”

Comment

So you are interested in some psychology games are you.

Comment

on Yahoo this week
                        Oh noes...not Yahoo...

I knew better than even comment on your post, Sark. Insecure? Immature? hahahhahahaha

Comment

Texas dad found lying with bodies of wife and children

A 27-year-old Texas man was reportedly found lying in bed next to the bodies of the wife and two kids he is accused of killing. Bryan Richardson was also covered in blood when police arrived Saturday night at the Copperas Cove home, where he allegedly took the lives of his family members, according to WFTV News. The family’s small dog was reportedly found dead in the kitchen at the gory crime scene.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...i24-story.html

Comment

California man guilty of killing family of 4 found in desert

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. -- A Southern California man was convicted Monday of bludgeoning a couple and their two little boys to death, then burying their bodies in a remote desert area where the crime remained hidden until an off-roader stumbled across skeletal remains.

After a trial that spanned more than four months and depended largely on circumstantial evidence, jurors in San Bernardino found 62-year-old Charles "Chase" Merritt guilty of the first-degree murders of business associate Joseph McStay, McStay's wife, Summer, and the couple's 3- and 4-year-old sons.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...rdict-63598984

Comment

Trolls gonna troll.

Comment

This is absolutely hilarious. You all are so insecure about being Okies that this thread upsets you and you can only try to change the subject as a reaction. Over and over. I love it.

Nobody seems to care about the actual story.

Disturbing details have emerged following the gruesome deaths of three people in an Oklahoma neighborhood.

On Feb. 9, police received a 911 call from the Chickasha home of Leon Pye, 67, the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) said in a news release.

The caller quickly hung up, so police went to the home and heard someone inside calling for help. Police busted through the door and found Pye and his 4-year-old granddaughter Kaeos Yates dead, the OSBI said.

Kaeos’ parents had dropped her off to spend the day with her grandparents mere hours before the attack, KFOR reported.

Delsie, Pye’s wife, was found “maimed” and rushed to a hospital.

She reportedly suffered stab wounds to her eyes, according to KFOR and has since been released

Officials identified 42-year-old Lawrence Anderson — Leon Pye’s nephew — as a suspect. While in custody at a local hospital, Anderson told police he also killed one of the Pyes’ neighbors before attacking his relatives, authorities said.

Police went to the home of Andrea Blankenship, 41, on Feb. 12 and discovered she had been stabbed to death. She lived on the same street as the Pyes.

Officials said Anderson told them he killed Blankenship then cut out her heart, The Oklahoman reported.

Anderson is then accused of taking the heart to the Pyes’ home, cooking it with potatoes then trying to serve it to his relatives “to release the demons,” according to court documents obtained by the newspaper.

Another document said that “Anderson ... cooked the heart at the Pye home and tried to make Delsie and Leon Pye eat the heart before he attacked them,” The Oklahoman reported.

Anderson is charged with three counts of first degree murder, one count of maiming and one count of assault and battery with a deadly weapon, court records say.

About three weeks before the deaths, Anderson was released from prison on a commuted sentence, according KFOR.

Anderson was sentenced to serve 20 years in prison in 2017 for probation violations related to a drug-dealing charge, as well as new offenses, The Oklahoman reported.

His sentence was commuted down to nine years and Anderson was released after serving three, KWTV reported.

Grady County District Attorney Jason Hicks told KFOR he may seek the death penalty.

“The death penalty is absolutely on the table,” Hicks said, according to the outlet. “I am a heavy lean towards filing that.”

Chickasha is just southwest of Oklahoma City.

Comment

Originally posted by OUspark View Post
                                  Trolls gonna troll.
                                  Ironic post

You should look up the definition of trolling.

What makes you so embarrassed about the story?

Comment

Ironic post

Why does this story give you such a hard on? Please tell us where crazy shit doesn't happen......Grand Lake?

Comment

Why does this story give you such a hard on? Please tell us where crazy shit doesn't happen......Grand Lake?
                                      Umm it's pretty disturbing to kill someone, cook their heart, and then try to feed to to someone.

You are just really insecure, that's why you reacted the way you did. And then try to change the subject. Funny from a psychological standpoint what is going on here.

Notice how you all try to change the subject and then talk about me. Makes it obvious you are bothered by my posting of this story.

Why did you bring up grand lake?

Comment

Umm it's pretty disturbing to kill someone, cook their heart, and then try to feed to to someone.
                                        Why is it disturbing. Apparently you've never tried any cooked heart before.

Comment

Comment

Ironic post

Nothing makes me embarrassed. We aren’t even embarrassed you post here. Your posts increase traffic during the off season.

Comment

You are just really insecure, that's why you reacted the way you did. And then try to change the subject. Funny from a psychological standpoint what is going on here.

Notice how you all try to change the subject and then talk about me. Makes it obvious you are bothered by my posting of this story.

Jeffrey Dahmer?

Not surprised you locked onto a lesser event. Guy probably watched Hannibal to many times

Comment

Fun fact, Leon has (had?) a son also named Leon Pye. Little Leon was about the third scariest person I’ve ever met. He was in my 5th grade home room class. Thankfully when I moved on to the 6th grade, he stayed back in the 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post

Why is it disturbing. Apparently you've never tried any cooked heart before.
                                                  Deer, yes. Human, no. How is it?

Comment

This one is ever better than my both roll call thread. They just can't help themselves.

Still do not understand why Grand Lake was brought up.

LAffin

Comment

Hopefully there was a salad served.

Comment

Nothing makes me embarrassed.
                                                        Actually it is.There is a reason so many tried to change the subject. If it was Indiana the thread would be completely different. That's what insecure okies bring to the table.

1. Read something about the state that is bad
                                                        2. Get embarrassed
                                                        3. Get mad at messenger
                                                        4. Try to change subject
                                                        5. Get more mad at messenger
                                                        6. Go to personal insults to make yourself feel better

Rinse, repeat. Thanks for playing along in my psychology game.

LAffin
                                                        Last edited by WTinOK; 02-24-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazers pew pew pew View Post
                                                          Hopefully there was a salad served.
                                                          It said potatoes were involved so I assumed it was a mayonnaise based potato salad.

Comment

Want to have some fun? Click on a certain poster in this thread's profile. Then, count the number of posts he has JUST TODAY, (bonus: look at the length of many of the posts). Then, think about the kind of life that person leads.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stTimeCaller View Post

It said potatoes were involved so I assumed it was a mayonnaise based potato salad.
                                                              I don't know, when you cook deer heart you pan fry so possibly fried potatoes. But I could also see premade potato salad. I just don't know if after murdering someone and cutting out their hear that you really have time to whip up may potato salad from scratch. \

Gott have a nice drink with that one as you know it's your last for a long while Use the good glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomerSooner2578 View Post
                                                                Want to have some fun? Click on a certain poster in this thread's profile. Then, count the number of posts he has JUST TODAY, (bonus: look at the length of many of the posts). Then, think about the kind of life that person leads.
                                                                Then think about how much of a bitch you have to be to waste time looking at other posters data like that. Awesome how much I bother some of you little bitches. Keep whining MFer.

2. Get embarrassed
                                                                3. Get mad at messenger
                                                                4. Try to change subject

LAffin

Comment

Originally posted by 1stTimeCaller View Post

20 bucks says the meal waa served on a Styrofoam or paper plate too

Comment

Then think about how much of a bitch you have to be to waste time looking at other posters data like that. Awesome how much I bother some of you little bitches. Keep whining MFer.

2. Get embarrassed
                                                                    3. Get mad at messenger
                                                                    4. Try to change subject

LAffin
                                                                    what makes you think I was talking about you? jesus. touchy, aren't we?

Comment

Originally posted by BoomerSooner2578 View Post

what makes you think I was talking about you?
                                                                      Whoa...did you just pull a psychological test during this on going psychological experiment? You sneaky bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Lazers pew pew pew View Post

Whoa...did you just pull a psychological test during this on going psychological experiment? You sneaky bastard
                                                                        Nah, man. I was referencing someone else. I don't know what that reaction was about.

Comment

Deer, yes. Human, no. How is it?
                                                                          Like deer... but less gamey.

Speaking of deer. Did you know that you can legally fuck a deer in Wyoming. Here in Oklahoma it is illegal to fuck a deer... but it doesn't matter because in Oklahoma, our deer are too damn hard to catch.

Comment

What's your home state, hot shot?

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by TaimenHuchen View Post

What's your home state, hot shot?
                                                                              You’re going to love this answer. As soon as he is done with his animals he will circle back.

Comment

#40

You’re going to love this answer. As soon as he is done with his animals he will circle back.
                                                                                What will he be doing with his animals? Is it normal behavior for people from his home state?

Comment

#41
                                                                                  I see the 13/50s are at it again. Imagine thinking the average Oklahoman acts like they're in Baltimore. Try again.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by TaimenHuchen View Post

What will he be doing with his animals? Is it normal behavior for people from his home state?
                                                                                    I’m hopeful he will cover the many topics that keep him laffin

Comment

#43

Please tell us where crazy shit doesn't happen......Grand Lake?
                                                                                      Salt Plains....
                                                                                      Nuthin' ever goes on there.

Comment

#44

Oh look, another insecure poster who got upset about the story and decided to change the subject then copy me. So cute.

Thanks for participating in my psychology game.

LAffin
                                                                                        Come on be fair. Your parents would the same thing if somebody they knew brought you up in a conversation.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Speaking of insecure WTinOK , I swear someone posted somewhere that people make fun of what they are insecure about themselves....you sure spend a lot of time making fun of okies.

https://www.dirtburglars.com/forum/s...381#post707381

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post
                                                                                            Speaking of insecure WTinOK , I swear someone posted somewhere that people make fun of what they are insecure about themselves....you sure spend a lot of time making fun of okies.

https://www.dirtburglars.com/forum/s...381#post707381
                                                                                            Does anyone else see WT as Boggs in Shawshank seeing as WT’s always doing the shower scene where Boggs asks Andy if anyone has gotten to him yet.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post

Like deer... but less gamey.

Speaking of deer. Did you know that you can legally fuck a deer in Wyoming. Here in Oklahoma it is illegal to fuck a deer... but it doesn't matter because in Oklahoma, our deer are too damn hard to catch.
                                                                                              Don't be insulting. Of course he knows that. That's why he lives in Wyoming.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                I had a feeling about this story, like I do most of the time it's something insane or extremely violent. So I went looking for a picture of the perp. Feeling confirmed. Those "okies" sure are stupid and crazy and violent.

You can read about Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom if you want to face the reality about the world we now inhabit.

Read about them and know that never happens from the other side, and it's only getting worse.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  I think he got locked up in the she shed.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                  X
                                                                                                  UA-124223861-1