Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the repeated letters always give me trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post

Bro

What are ya doin? I hadn't played yet today. Spoiler tag that.

Comment

Originally posted by traxx View Post

Bro. What are ya doin? I hadn't played yet today. Spoiler tag that.
        sorry. I wasn't thinking. I don't play it everyday.

but, let's face it. even if I put the spoiler tags on there, you would have peeked. amirite?

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

sorry. I wasn't thinking. I don't play it everyday.

but, let's face it. even if I put the spoiler tags on there, you would have peeked. amirite?

SPOILER

SPOILER
          Yeah, prolly.

Comment

finally lost. coulda used another attempt.

Comment

If you like Wordle, you'll love Quordle

https://quordle.com

Comment

finally lost...
                I made up for it today.

SPOILER

Comment

same ol' same ol'...

SPOILER

Comment

I made up for it today.

SPOILER

I would have chosen shout on the 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by NoCalSooner View Post

I would have chosen shout on the 2nd.
                      you're loud. whereas, I'm more of a pig.

lol.

Comment

Today's word was fun but above average in difficulty I thought.

Took me 5.

Comment

i cheat. I'll google up "five letter words that start with __ " or "end in "A", etc.

Comment

Today's word was fun but above average in difficulty I thought.

Took me 5.
                            SPOILERI got the A on the first attempt. Got the C, in the correct place on the third. Then just figured out what 5 letter word started with C and ended with A on the 4th attempt.

Comment

SPOILERI got the A on the first attempt. Got the C, in the correct place on the third. Then just figured out what 5 letter word started with C and ended with A on the 4th attempt.
                              I got the A, in wrong slot, on first attempt, and knew, it ended in A, when none, of the other, four slots, were correct.

Comment

I got today's word on the 4th attempt, in spite of the fact, that previously I had never written nor spoken the word.
                                Last edited by NoCalSooner; 04-07-2022, 12:13 PM.

Comment

iirc I think I got it in 3.

Comment

Got lucky and got it in three.

Comment

Got it in 2 today.

Comment

Got it in 2 today.
                                        got it in three, because there were four options for two.

SPOILER

Comment

got it in three, because there were four options for two.

SPOILER
                                          SPOILERMy first guess was SLATE so I knew it couldn't be STARE.

Comment

SPOILERMy first guess was SLATE so I knew it couldn't be STARE.
                                            notice I ruled out my three other choices with my second word.

Comment

Originally posted by Morningwood View Post

Thx. Fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Morningwood View Post

Daily Quordle 74
                                                6️⃣3️⃣
                                                4️⃣5️⃣

Comment

Daily Quordle 74
                                                  6️⃣3️⃣
                                                  4️⃣5️⃣
                                                  Yeah, first time I do it I get them all in 6. Yesterday, I needed the 9th and last attempt to get the 4th word.

Comment

Conjecture: Daily Wordle and Quordle plus a half cup of blueberries will inhibit the onslaught of dementia.

Let's test this hypothesis with a longitudinal experiment. Slytherin can serve as the control group.

Comment

Daily Quordle 78
                                                      6️⃣7️⃣
                                                      4️⃣8️⃣
                                                      quordle.com

Comment

I won and feel like a royal.

Comment

Today's puzzle almost did me in. I didn't think I was gonna get it but then on the 4th attempt I had an epiphany.

Comment

Today's puzzle almost did me in. I didn't think I was gonna get it but then on the 4th attempt I had an epiphany.
                                                            I got it in 5 but i was really concerned after 3 with no SPOILERconsonants revealed. Streak preserved @ 73.

Comment

Got it on the second try today.

Comment

Got it on the second try today.
                                                                Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerMBA View Post

Me too!
                                                                  We both have MBAs so that must mean we're like super intelligent or something.

Comment

We both have MBAs so that must mean we're like super intelligent or something.
                                                                    Well, I did a lot of guessing when testing for my MBA, so there is that!

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerMBA View Post

Well, I did a lot of guessing when testing for my MBA, so there is that!
                                                                      Did you ever toy with the idea of going for a doctorate just so you could make people call you doctor?

Comment

Did you ever toy with the idea of going for a doctorate just so you could make people call you doctor?
                                                                        No, I didn't want to contribute to the further devaluation of the word Doctor by becoming one! LOL

Comment

Wordle 309 2/6

Comment

Daily Quordle 94
                                                                            8️⃣7️⃣
                                                                            1️⃣3️⃣
                                                                            quordle.com
                                                                            ⬜⬜

Comment

#88
                                                                              Originally posted by Mixer! View Post
                                                                              Daily Quordle 94
                                                                              8️⃣7️⃣
                                                                              1️⃣3️⃣
                                                                              quordle.com
                                                                              ⬜⬜
                                                                              A 1!

Lately I've been using the strategy of picking two words with 10 distinct letters, for the first two words. I avoid words that end in s, as I haven't noticed quordle using standard plural forms, ending in s.

Comment

#89

A 1!

Lately I've been using the strategy of picking two words with 10 distinct letters, for the first two words. I avoid words that end in s, as I haven't noticed quordle using standard plural forms, ending in s.
                                                                                The 1 is the word I use to start my Wordle/Quordle games with. Even the losers get lucky sometimes.

Comment

#90
                                                                                  mmmm...zesty

Comment

#91
                                                                                    mmmm...zesty
                                                                                    Elon, Please ban him for the spoiler.

Comment

#92

Elon, Please ban him for the spoiler.
                                                                                      I was wondering if anyone would realize that was a spoiler beforehand.

Comment

#93

I was wondering if anyone would realize that was a spoiler beforehand.
                                                                                        SPOILERMy initial entry was "First." When the s and t popped up, both out of position, I made the connection.

Comment

#94

7️⃣4️⃣
                                                                                          5️⃣6️⃣

A birdie!

Comment

#95
                                                                                            Completely lucked out and got it on my 2nd guess. With only an out of place S.

Comment

#96
                                                                                              It's time to take out the trash.

Comment

#97
                                                                                                Originally posted by SiggyPoke View Post
                                                                                                It's time to take out the trash.
                                                                                                I played SiggyPokal this morning. Got it on the first try:

DICK

Comment

#98
                                                                                                  Originally posted by DFWSooner View Post
                                                                                                  Completely lucked out and got it on my 2nd guess. With only an out of place S.
                                                                                                  Me too.

SPOILERMy first guess was TRANS and when those first 3 letters turned green I thought I was gonna get I first try. Then there was no N and the last S was out of place. Didn't take long to figureit out.

Comment

#99

6️⃣7️⃣
                                                                                                    8️⃣5️⃣

That lower left was a bitch (not a spoiler) for me.

Comment

When was the last time you hit a homer?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1