Click image for larger version

Name:	Wordle-Word-Today-Jan-21-Wordle-216-Answer.png
Views:	81
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	998946.

Comment

5️⃣3️⃣
      7️⃣6️⃣

Today's quordle was one of the easiest, I thought. One that had "epoxy" the other day took me to my last try to nail it.

Comment

This game is a farce.

Comment

Originally posted by SiggyPoke View Post
          This game is a farce.
          Mods, ban user please.

Comment

Have no idea how I got today's wordle. I was down to my 4th try, had three letters, all in the wrong place, then it just came to me.

Comment

Ive lucked out twice in the last few days. The day the word was "Gecko" i practically had nothing after 3 lines. I think i had a green E and thats all. Was geting anxious about it. I find, as with other things, if you get stuck put it down and come back to it later. Gives you a fresh perspective.

People who play video games a lot say this as well. Like if they get to some big boss fight and they get their ass kicked 50 times in a row.... then they turn it off and wait til the next day or whatever, they often come back and beat the boss in 1 try.

Comment

Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

Ive lucked out twice in the last few days. The day the word was "Gecko" i practically had nothing after 3 lines. I think i had a green E and thats all. Was geting anxious about it. I find, as with other things, if you get stuck put it down and come back to it later. Gives you a fresh perspective.

People who play video games a lot say this as well. Like if they get to some big boss fight and they get their ass kicked 50 times in a row.... then they turn it off and wait til the next day or whatever, they often come back and beat the boss in 1 try.
                As an aging gamer nerd, I can verify that method has often worked for me.

Comment

100 game streak broken today.

Comment

https://octordle.com/?fbclid=IwAR0RU...xQc&mode=daily

Comment

Cool. I got off to a great start, then hit a drought, but was able to get all eight using all 13 attempts.

Comment

best I've ever done on octordle. Nailed all 8 in 10.

Daily Octordle

Spoiler alert

GECKO - WHELP
                        TIMID - ENNUI
                        AUNTY - SOUTH
                        TERRA - GAMUT

Comment

6️⃣4️⃣
                          5️⃣3️⃣

Got all four words in quordle in 6 attempts. That felt good.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                          X
                          UA-124223861-1