First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link or Patty...???

Was curious. If you go to a breakfast place and order sausage...

Which one do you pick.?

I love them both so it has always been a difficult decision.

Many a waitress has rolled their eyes waiting for my decision so now I decide on the way to the restaurant.

My gawd are we really this bored in the offseason?

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerKA1999 View Post
      My gawd are we really this bored in the offseason?
      So there is an offseason on the food board too???

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post

So there is an offseason on the food board too???
        My bad. I didn't realize this was the food board.

Links then.

Comment

Definitely links

Comment

Whynotboth.gif

Comment

links

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerKA1999 View Post

My bad. I didn't realize this was the food board.

Links then.

It was actually kind of funny because being retired and a bit limited physically I have time to sit around and think about trivial stuff like this.

And I will say at home when I eat sausage I will many times break out both.

Comment

It was actually kind of funny because being retired and a bit limited physically I have time to sit around and think about trivial stuff like this.

You filty sausage eater. Lol!

Comment

Wife keeps us in Blue and Gold business with the network of neighborhood moms she built. And she prefers links, but will deal with patties in B&G form. Marriage is about compromise lol

Comment

The correct answer is bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mississippi Sooner View Post
                        Unfair.

You like prime rib, or ground up beefcocks? CHOOSE!

Comment

Took 11 posts for someone to get this straight….must be the off-season

Comment

If I can only choose one then it's sausage links over bacon

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	521ba5c6-c9da-4d50-9a40-b71e6165d3f2_text.gif
Views:	122
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	1022012

Comment

In my house a short stack isn't pancakes, it's 3-4 patties with gravy poured on top instead of syrup. That said, real maple syrup on sp.i.cy patties is pretty damn good too.

Tune in next week for the further adventures of Captain Cholesterol and his trusty sidekick, Lipid Boy. Together they save the world from harmful foods by eating them all themselves.

Comment

And *ALL* of the bacon, not some of it like you thought you might have heard. Also, Blue and Gold is still around? Been years since I have heard the name and many more since eating their delicious, delicious sausage and chicken strips. If I recall correctly it is/was like a school related fundraiser right?

Comment

Originally posted by Fostercluck View Post
                                    In my house a short stack isn't pancakes, it's 3-4 patties with gravy poured on top instead of syrup. That said, real maple syrup on sp.i.cy patties is pretty damn good too.

Tune in next week for the further adventures of Captain Cholesterol and his trusty sidekick, Lipid Boy. Together they save the world from harmful foods by eating them all themselves.
                                    Sausage with gravy is much better than with syrup, but I'm ok either way. Now I think I may have to do breakfast for dinner tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazers pew pew pew View Post
                                      Wife keeps us in Blue and Gold business with the network of neighborhood moms she built. And she prefers links, but will deal with patties in B&G form. Marriage is about compromise lol
                                      Blue and Gold Pattie’s is the correct answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post

Blue and Gold Pattie’s is the correct answer.
                                        I like Blue and Gold but the last 3 times I have bought it from the Boy Scouts, it's always been rancid. I stopped buying it after the 3rd disappointment..

Comment

Definitely Patty, she’s the GOAT. Linc is just a stinkin traitor that took off out west.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyShackleford View Post
                                            Definitely Patty, she’s the GOAT. Linc is just a stinkin traitor that took off out west.
                                            Underappreciated post is underappreciated.

Comment

Thread!

Comment

And here we have this week's winner of the internet.

Comment

Patties are better when making bites with French toast and scrambled eggs. My go to order at Bug Buscuit.

Comment

You are walking the WILD SIDE! Careful not to overdo it. We need you around here.

Comment

I cannot read this thread without being reminded of the greatest moment in Mike Judge history.
                                                      It's set start playing at the end, but if you've never seen this episode, I highly recommend watching the full video.

Comment

Patty. But I was surprised at how difficult the decision was.

Comment

Originally posted by Soonershocker1 View Post
                                                          Patty. But I was surprised at how difficult the decision was.
                                                          Both would also be acceptable.

Comment

Patty. I think it may be because we never had links when I was a kid, only patties on special occasions. I will eat links if they are the only choice, but prefer the patty. I also had a friend once name Patty. She was pretty special.

Comment

I like hot links, polish sausage, kielbasa, brats and even sausage links, but real breakfast sausage is not in a casing. It's ground, seasoned any way you like it, and made into a patty or diced up like taco meat for queso or sausage gravy. So patties is the correct choice here.

Comment

Deer links, pork Patties. Me.

Comment

Bangers
                                                                  Live Free or Die!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                  X
                                                                  UA-124223861-1