First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooner football mission to Miami

They have a MacDonalds that goes over the highway.

Comment

Careful. Portal is strong and real these days, especially for some with a trip to Miami.

Comment

Yeah, right. It's 80 degrees in Miami, right now--midnight--with humidity at 78% and dew point of 73 degrees. Swamp.

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post
          Yeah, right. It's 80 degrees in Miami, right now--midnight--with humidity at 78% and dew point of 73 degrees. Swamp.
          And Wimmens…many wimmens. With Kinis. Or less.

Comment

Originally posted by SEC View Post

And Wimmens…many wimmens.
            They're all over--thousands in Norman. But honest question: why "wimmens" instead of "women?" What do you have against the English language?

Comment

They're all over--thousands in Norman. But honest question: why "wimmens" instead of "women?" What do you have against the English language?
              I have slang. It’s what I like to do.

Have you ever been to south beach, Miami??

Look, ICGAF about it now but a top recruit? Ummm…I’ve seen more cotton in a pill bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
                Been there.
                Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
                  Like Vinita?

Comment

While they are there they can visit the Wardogs Hall of Fame and see the sculpture of Steve Owens.
                    Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by BAtigs View Post

Like Vinita?
                      It is in Vinita. I just know it on the way to Miama.

Comment

What do you have against the English language?
                        This is where I'm coming from.

More than your incessant cheerlading of an entire conference as opposed to a favorite team, your hatred for and assault on the English language is more concerning to me. It's rare that I can actually decipher what you're talking about.

Comment

I think you all are confusing Miami with Miamuh.

Comment

How about Ruiz et al. pay the Miami players to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by AppySooner View Post
                              How about Ruiz et al. pay the Miami players to do this?
                              Our kids gotta make their $50,000 a year somehow.

Comment

Careful. Portal is strong and real these days, especially for some with a trip to Miami.
                                Meh, if a kid is more worried about what's going on outside the program, he won't be useful anyway. However, making your presence stronger in a place like Miami will payoff in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvershoes View Post

Meh, if a kid is more worried about what's going on outside the program, he won't be useful anyway. However, making your presence stronger in a place like Miami will payoff in the future.
                                  This was my first reaction.

Comment

What is it (Social Change Process/SOUL Mission service trip) about?

Comment

Clearly they are a feminist.

Comment

Any idea what they'll be doing down there? And could the school have done this prior to NIL? Basically sponsored a trip to Miami?

Comment

And Wimmens…many wimmens. With Kinis. Or less.
                                          and 63 of the 65 known social diseases.

Comment

Originally posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
                                            Any idea what they'll be doing down there? And could the school have done this prior to NIL? Basically sponsored a trip to Miami?

Comment

Here's my uptake:

I'd seriously like to fuck Dr. Bridget McKinney.

Comment

Well, you know where she works. Send her a text...with your picture.

Comment

Abominable Snowman is a sell for sure.

Comment

I'm not that creepy.

Or delusional.

Comment

Abominable Snowman is a sell for sure.
                                                      He'd have a better chance.

Comment

Interesting. The NCAA bans remote satellite camps... so now we send our team to do something like this in a recruiting hotbed like Miami. Masterful.

Comment

Assertion:
                                                          Originally posted by CalSOONER View Post
                                                          I'm not that creepy.
                                                          Reality:

Comment

Here's my uptake:

It was the improvised sideburns that did it for you, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post
                                                              Interesting. The NCAA bans remote satellite camps... so now we send our team to do something like this in a recruiting hotbed like Miami. Masterful.

It would be really funny if the Canes sent their players to OKC for a similar mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post
                                                                Yep. Good PR. You set something like that up, let the TV station know what's up, and get all that positive publicity. Plus you are building team spirit in the offseason, forging a bond, and doing something that you'll remember for the rest of your life.

Comment

it's not just the contact with possible recruits in a town like Miami, the other side of it is you can say to a recruit from somewhere in the middle of the country you should come to OU and take part in the Soul program and come summer we'll go to Miami and clean up a school part of the day then hit the beach the rest of the time, or maybe next year we will go to Hawaii and pick up some trash around a nursing home.

Comment

Here's my uptake:

She a he ala Rupaul. But I'd still fuck it.

Comment

Maybe one of you youngsters can enlighten me. Seriously, WTF is up with the gang signs all these guys feel obligated to do when posing for pictures? Looks dumb as fuck. Well other than the one whorns down.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                      X
                                                                      UA-124223861-1