First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunkley-Shelton transfers to OU

When Arizona State receiver LV Bunkley-Shelton entered the transfer portal on April 28, the potential destinations for his next stomping grounds were unknown.

Bunkley-Shelton first scared most of the ASU faithful when early in the process he posted on his Instagram story a picture of Arizona's campus, although he cleared the air and stated he was just visiting friends.

Official visits to Kansas (May 11) and Oklahoma (May 7) followed before Bunkley-Shelton announced both schools were in his top two.

Now we officially know where Bunkley-Shelton will be playing his college football moving forward, as he announced he would be attending Oklahoma.

All Sooners had the scoop on Bunkley-Shelton's decision prior to the announcement.

Bunkley-Shelton arrived as a freshman at Arizona State in 2020, where he played in all four games. There was a step up in production in 2021 for his sophomore season, as Bunkley-Shelton had 33 receptions for 418 yards and two touchdowns.

His entrance in the portal prior to May 1 means he is eligible to play in 2022.

Bunkley-Shelton has only one season accrued in his career thanks to 2020 not counting against his eligibility.

He joins an Oklahoma receiving corps that features talents such as Theo Wease, Drake Stoops and Marvin Mims among others. Since December, the Sooners have had three receivers leave through the portal.

Former Arizona State WR LV Bunkley-Shelton Commits to Oklahoma - Arizona State Sun Devils on Sports Illustrated: News, Analysis, and More

Kansas or Oklahoma. Not often that is a top 2 choices.

Comment

Wide receiver room in much better shape than a few weeks ago. Welcome JJ and LV!

Comment

Evidently he’s the player to be named later in the Jalen Conyers trade with ASU a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Aged Man View Post
          Kansas or Oklahoma. Not often that is a top 2 choices.
          That's like a hot woman trying to choose between an obese junkyard worker and Brad Pitt. "I guess Brad Pitt. It was close."

Comment

Originally posted by Bustarime View Post

That's like a hot woman trying to choose between an obese junkyard worker and Brad Pitt. "I guess Brad Pitt. It was close."

It's also like saying there was a close QB competition for the starting job between Austin Kendall and Kyler Murray.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bustarime;n1004137]

That's like a hot woman trying to choose between an obese junkyard worker and Brad Pitt. /QUOTE]

There is absolutely no reason to bring Slytherin into this discussion.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MichSooner View Post
                  Wide receiver room in much better shape than a few weeks ago. Welcome JJ and LV!
                  I think PWO Gavin Freeman is going to surprise some people

Comment

[QUOTE=Bootleggers Boy;n1004176]
                    Originally posted by Bustarime View Post

That's like a hot woman trying to choose between an obese junkyard worker and Brad Pitt. /QUOTE]

There is absolutely no reason to bring Slytherin into this discussion.
                    Brad Pitt wishes.

Comment

Any kin to Blake? Coming home party?

Comment

[QUOTE=Slytherin;n1004202]
                        Originally posted by Bootleggers Boy View Post

Brad Pitt wishes.
                        Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post
                          Haven't we pretty well stacked the D side too? And why is Perrion blowing smoke on OUr recruiting?

And why is he imitating an okie state D lineman's grammar skilz?

Or is he referring to Usuc?
                          Last edited by 5thWave; 05-20-2022, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5thWave View Post

Haven't we pretty well stacked the D side too? And why is Perrion blowing smoke on OUr recruiting?

Usuc. That was posted right after Addison announced.

Comment

Sounds like a Sunday morning news show.... Thank you for joining the Bunkley-Shelton Report... I'm Craig Bunkley.... and I'm Linda Shelton...

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerBornSoonerBrett View Post
                                Sounds like a Sunday morning news show.... Thank you for joining the Bunkley-Shelton Report... I'm Craig Bunkley.... and I'm Linda Shelton...
                                Today on the Bunkley-Shelton Report, the White House's efforts to help stabilize the plummeting Euro amid rising tensions in the Balkans.

Comment

So usc gets the best wr in the country and we get this guy

Comment

Originally posted by LakelandSooner View Post
                                    Ryan Broyles, Sterling Shepard, Mark Clayton, Hollywood Brown, and many other OU WR's weren't considered "the best WR in the country" , and a lot of Big 12 teams wish they'd have never set foot on the OU campus. Let's wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Longcrawler View Post

Ryan Broyles, Sterling Shepard, Mark Clayton, Hollywood Brown, and many other OU WR's weren't considered "the best WR in the country" , and a lot of Big 12 teams wish they'd have never set foot on the OU campus. Let's wait and see.
                                      Big difference. This is already the best wr in the country as was proven from the award last season. I wasn't say that guys can't be surprises. I'd trade all their transfer guys for ours in this class though.

Comment

I don't know if my senile brain can keep up with all the name changes this year. Maybe by December....

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post
                                          Is he referring to OU or USC?
                                          Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by 5thWave View Post

Usually when you use the word “they” it’s not referring to “us”
                                            BOOMER!

Comment

Big difference. This is already the best wr in the country as was proven from the award last season. I wasn't say that guys can't be surprises. I'd trade all their transfer guys for ours in this class though.
                                              Addison is a fraud.. I looked up his game stats from 2021:
                                              (receiving yards)

Clemson 84
                                              VTech 62
                                              Syracuse 81
                                              UNC 84
                                              Tennessee 64

Wyoming 124
                                              New Hampshire 179
                                              GTech 117
                                              Miami 145
                                              Duke 171
                                              Virginia 202
                                              Wake Forest 126

Looks like snake eyes Riley been had (again)
                                              BOOMER!

Comment

Originally posted by IKE93 View Post

Addison is a fraud.. I looked up his game stats from 2021:
                                                (receiving yards)

Clemson 84
                                                VTech 62
                                                Syracuse 81
                                                UNC 84
                                                Tennessee 64

Wyoming 124
                                                New Hampshire 179
                                                GTech 117
                                                Miami 145
                                                Duke 171
                                                Virginia 202
                                                Wake Forest 126

Looks like snake eyes Riley been had (again)
                                                BOOMER!
                                                You are a dumbass if you think that

Comment

2021 Biletnikoff Award winner

he sucks

Comment

Fuck you and your momma.. stats don’t lie fuck boy!
                                                    BOOMER!

Comment

Originally posted by IKE93 View Post
                                                      Fuck you and your momma.. stats don’t lie fuck boy!
                                                      BOOMER!
                                                      So people that actually know football are all wrong and you are right...ok

Comment

So people that actually know football are all wrong and you are right...ok
                                                        No I’m strictly referring to your stupid ass.. if you can’t start off a discussion without calling me a dumbass stop talk to somebody else..
                                                        BOOMER!

Comment

"We."

Lolz.

Comment

[QUOTE=Slytherin;n1004202]
                                                            Originally posted by Bootleggers Boy View Post

Brad Pitt wishes.
                                                            Brad Pitt says lose some weight and good luck on your transition from Californian to New Mexican to DC cretin to Midwesterner to becoming a Florida man? I love that “Florida Pub Thread”: Things on DB will be interesting when SoCali moves to Florida and starts mowing your yard. Get him one of those OU Double Beer Holding Helmet for when he is doing laps in your yard. Take pictures and post often.

Comment

Originally posted by CalSOONER View Post

"We."

Lolz.
                                                              I graduated from OU, did you?

Comment

DB never fails.

Comment

I graduated from OU, did you?
                                                                  I'm sure you did. Very believable.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                  X
                                                                  UA-124223861-1