First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas A&M coach tells recruits the will get paid big$ to commit to Aggie

Please someone @ aTm give one of these recruits a Trans-Am so we can get this over with.

Comment

But Jimbo said they don't pay players to sign with aTm. This is so confusing.

Comment

Aggie just can't fucking help but aggie.... So much for reprimanding Saban for saying aTm is buying recruits. Lol

Comment

The Jimbo doth protest too much, methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLucky View Post
            Aggie just can't fucking help but aggie.... So much for reprimanding Saban for saying aTm is buying recruits. Lol
            I guess Saban was right.

Comment

What did Jimbo say at his press conference regarding Saban?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBorenSupremacy View Post
                The Jimbo doth protest too much, methinks.
                Methinks, too

Comment

I was wondering when one of these would come out. People throwing around money at the rate reported, someone has to have it on tape.

Comment

TexAgs is aware. Some of the better ones:

Hate that Horns fans are posting this stuff as I think everyone is doing this. I do worry that this poor communication management is going to further fuel the fire about us buying our players. One thing to bend the rules but who is dumb enough to do it when a kid has a phone recording right in your face. Disappointing and de****able!
                    The paying for players cat is out of the bag. Anyone who complains about it now is behind everyone else that is doing it (and it's legal now).
                    We need to embrace it and keep our foot on the gas.
                    This! Texas fans tagging the FBI and NCAA under the tweet lol. I hope they tag recruits. Get the word out. I want another top 3 class
                    As if ever player being recruiting by big programs doesn't already understand this? As I've said before saying you can't use NIL in recruiting is like telling a hot female she can't use her hotness to land a rich guy
                    I do think it's well past time that we stop denying this is happening, everyone is doing it and we are one of the best at it. Period.

Admits they are doing it and is pissed they are doing a bad job covering it up.

Comment

Fuck Jimbo and his bullshit grandstanding and parsing. "We didn't break Texas state law!" Nobody accused you of that, dummy.

Anybody know who the coach is? Doesn't look like anybody listed on their staff.

https://12thman.com/sports/football/coaches

Comment

Jimbo, 2018 to 2021: total of five 5-stars
                        Post NIL Jimbo in 2022: Seven 5-stars

Last Texas player on offense drafted in first round: Vince Young. ZERO Texas player drafted in 2022.
                        Post NIL Texas: signs top QB in nation

Comment

Originally posted by Free Electron View Post
                          Last Texas player on offense drafted in first round: Vince Young. ZERO Texas player drafted in 2022.
                          Post NIL Texas: signs top QB in nation
                          And also got a transfer from the Home QB in the previous class.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                          X
                          UA-124223861-1