First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparel question…

For many here who don’t know, “apparel” means clothing so… With that being explained, does anybody know when the new Jordan apparel for ou drops?

I usually order school stuff for the kids, baseball stuff, workout gear, shoes and I try to add in Jordan hoodies, shirts and maybe some ou shoes. Anybody know when they issue the new shit?

Wrong website amigo. You’re looking for uscsucks.com. You’re welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Socalisooner View Post
      For many here who don’t know, “apparel” means clothing so… With that being explained, does anybody know when the new Jordan apparel for ou drops?

I usually order school stuff for the kids, baseball stuff, workout gear, shoes and I try to add in Jordan hoodies, shirts and maybe some ou shoes. Anybody know when they issue the new shit?
      Check Walmart.com.

Comment

can't wait till the op dies in a fire.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post
          Uhhhhhh……

Comment

Originally posted by Slytherin View Post
            Wrong website amigo. You’re looking for uscsucks.com. You’re welcome.

It’s cute how OP can wear a 9 year old’s hand-me-downs as he outgrows them though.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post
              Fire deserves better

Comment

Strange troll. Waiting for other shoe to drop.

Comment

You could make your own. No one would notice.

Comment

Nobody wants you wearing OU apparel anyways, SoCaliSly Likes Big Hairy Cockgot.

Comment

Just from looking online, how do you know what's new or not? Unless it's a softball championship shirt how would you tell the difference.

Comment

Give Joe Millionaire a break. With all the Nike garbage he buys it keeps dozens of ten year olds employed.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Aged Man View Post

Check Walmart.com.
                          They sale midget clothes at WM? Who knew

Comment

... does anybody know when the new Jordan apparel for ou drops?
                            Why do you care?

Comment

Speaking of apparel, Homefieldapparel.com just got the license for OU gear and will be dropping the collection on the 9th, slightly pricey but extremely comfortable with a focus on vintage logos

Comment

This seems to have not been very helpful

Comment

OU apparel is not shit.

Comment

We refer to it as vestments. Keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBorenSupremacy View Post
                                      Speaking of apparel, Homefieldapparel.com just got the license for OU gear and will be dropping the collection on the 9th, slightly pricey but extremely comfortable with a focus on vintage logos
                                      You mean as opposed to the non pricey Nike stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

You mean as opposed to the non pricey Nike stuff?
                                        Gotta pay those 6yo kids their $0.12 per hour.

Comment

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post

We refer to it as vestments. Keep up.
                                            Some people call them vestments...

I prefer haberdashery.

Comment

tomorrow

Comment

Good

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post

Some people call them vestments...

I prefer haberdashery.
                                                  I honestly think a haberdashery is an establishment where one buys vestments. Of course I could be mistaken...it did happen once.

Comment

Usually some items would have appeared by now. They usually issue a pre-season polo by now. I'm guessing the pandemic has thrown their schedule off.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerinLA View Post

Usually some items would have appeared by now. They usually issue a pre-season polo by now. I'm guessing the pandemic has thrown their schedule off.
                                                      Thank you fellow southern Californian. I don’t do the polos but I think I remember some kind of release of those. I am hoping they do a Jordan shoe again this year. Granted I’m in sandals a lot more, I do like the Jordan’s for the gym.

Comment

You trying to plan your next smash and grab?

Comment

Thank you fellow southern Californian. I don’t do the polos but I think I remember some kind of release of those. I am hoping they do a Jordan shoe again this year. Granted I’m in sandals a lot more, I do like the Jordan’s for the gym.
                                                          Do they make Jordan sandals? I think a Jordan Crocs would be a huge seller myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Aged Man View Post

Do they make Jordan sandals? I think a Jordan Crocs would be a huge seller myself.
                                                            Nope. Nope. Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by MuleshoeSooner View Post

You trying to plan your next smash and grab?

SPOILER

Comment

For many here who don’t know, “apparel” means clothing so…
                                                                Hahahaha...I wonder why nobody wants to assist such a condescending prick?

Comment

Guessing you meant heels, not sandals

Comment

Uhm, no. F*ck Nike

Comment

Originally posted by Backintheday View Post
                                                                      Uhm, no. F*ck Nike
                                                                      I was gonna say, it was only a year or two ago that we all hated Nike for being too woke.
                                                                      Live Free or Die!

Comment

15/10, will read again.

Comment

Go check out Fanatics.com, it has apparel for quite a few brands/ lots of OU stuff…
                                                                          On the other hand why not wait until 2023 when OU has SEC patch (with Jordan)..?

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerinLA View Post

If it's made in Asia, it's probably still stuck on a ship off Long Beach California.

Comment

#39
                                                                              The most important question?

Where do you buy your jorts?

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

I was gonna say, it was only a year or two ago that we all hated Nike for being too woke.
                                                                                They still are and I still do...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                X
                                                                                UA-124223861-1