First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saxeT Prediction Thread

Man this sucks. With DG I think we lose something like 42-24. Without DG (and my somewhat reliable sources are saying he WONT play) and I think it could be more like 49-17. We just won’t be able to stop their offense - especially if Ewers plays. He will pick our secondary apart and Robison will take up the slack. This one could get ugly…

OU wins. Write it down. With ink.

Comment

I think Sooners are going to win because usually Sooners win 5 in a row and then lose to Texas but if Sooners lose then it will be the first time that Sooners lost 3 in a row since 1998 so this game could go either way but I am hoping for a win

Comment

2015 in reverse maybe???

Comment

Originally posted by FtwTxSooner View Post
          2015 in reverse maybe???
          Here's hoping....

Comment

Surely Beville has shown more in practice than he did yesterday. I can’t imagine he’d be named 2nd string if not. But if he’s no better than he was yesterday, we HAVE to try something different.

Comment

I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Comment

55-10, Saxet. Will be watching from home this year and saving on hotel and being "accidentally" groped by the drunk texas guys as we're shuffling out of the stadium. I hope I'm wrong. But......regardless, we aren't the ones playing and out on that field having our bodies slammed around and hurt. We'll still go about our business the next day, win or lose. Here's hoping for a win for them and Brent.

BOOMER.

Comment

Originally posted by Ousoonergirl4life View Post
                  55-10, Saxet. Will be watching from home this year and saving on hotel and being "accidentally" groped by the drunk texas guys as we're shuffling out of the stadium. I hope I'm wrong. But......regardless, we aren't the ones playing and out on that field having our bodies slammed around and hurt. We'll still go about our business the next day, win or lose. Here's hoping for a win for them and Brent.

BOOMER.
                  Did you already sell your tickets?

Comment

I know "anything can happen" in this game, but my eyes keep me a realist. After seeing what TCU and K-State did to this defense, and seeing what the UT offense is doing, I just can't bring myself to be optimistic. UT has WAY more offensive talent than TCU or KSU. They have a couple of big bodied receivers who will go up and get those 50/50 balls. I expect texas to throw deep a LOT - and get completions or PI. UT sees the same thing on film we all saw the last two weeks.
                    My hope is that they rush Ewers back (why?) and he is ineffective and we can get out to a lead before they pull Quinn for Hudson. If Ewers is not absolutely 100%, I wouldn't play him this week. Card has shown they can generate enough offense to shit stomp our D. Why risk further/worse injury by rushing him back unnecessarily?

Comment

I think OU wins. Not because OU is better than shortiehores, but because it's usually the underdog that wins...seems that way more times than not.

Comment

If we play the freshman we win .. if we play the 5th/6th year starters who still make freshmen mistakes we’ll get dog walked out the cotton bowl
                        BOOMER!

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner Schooner View Post
                          I think OU wins. Not because OU is better than shortiehores, but because it's usually the underdog that wins...seems that way more times than not.
                          Why do people say this?? The underdog has won this game 7 times in the last 30 years...

Comment

OU - Eleventy Billion

UT- Jack shit

Comment

I don't know why but for some reason I have this feeling OU is going to win. I'll be a homer and say 31-27.

Comment

Is Texas any good either?

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty918 View Post
                                  Based on what I've seen (and I've watched every game) they are better then us RIGHT NOW. Their offense is light years better than our defense -- that is where the biggest difference is. Our offense is OK with DG -- otherwise no so good...

Comment

OU 36
                                    texass 31

Comment

But Vegas has us as an early 3.5 point favorite. Maybe they know something...

Comment

I've never picked against the Sooners and I'm damn sure not starting now.

OU - 38
                                        Shorthorns - 37

Comment

With DG -

Texas 42
                                          OU 31

Without DG -

Texas 52
                                          OU 10

Comment

OU 3
                                            TX 2

Comment

We are going to get murdered. It will be over after the first possession when they score a TD. We won't get 7 points the entire game unless the D has a big TO.

Comment

Originally posted by acheman8 View Post

Why do people say this?? The underdog has won this game 7 times in the last 30 years...
                                                Doesn't seem like it though. No matter what the point spread, odd things happen in that game.

Comment

44-17 Texas

Comment

49-10 Texas

Comment

45-13 bad cows

Comment

We win by 1 point or more.
                                                        Might involve some riverboat gambler moves like a 4th-and-9 converting to keep our critical drive alive. Stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ousoonergirl4life View Post

BOOMER.
                                                          I'll slam your body.

Comment

63-6. Not us.

Comment

Gonna be just like the 03 OU/fOSU game, 52-9 good guys

Comment

37-17 whorns

Comment

No, but they have competent QB play. OU has no QB right now.

Comment

Let’s try to get the game abandoned. If we can start two or three bench clearing brawls, the refs may be forced to end the game as everyone would have been ejected.

Comment

55-17 Longhorns

Comment

There is blood in the water and the sharks are circling. 75-6 Shorthorns.

Comment

They lost to tech... on the other hand they outplayed Bama with a backup QB and really should have won.

Comment

Originally posted by acheman8 View Post
                                                                            But Vegas has us as an early 3.5 point favorite. Maybe they know something...
                                                                            Not any more. Texas is favored. But it’s only in the 4 point range. I love OU, but I would take Texas all day with that spread.

Comment

#39
                                                                              If we’re going to give up 60 yard TDs, I’d rather blitz 8 guys on every other play than sitting back and waiting for it to happen.

I may black out.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by Soonerstan59 View Post

Not any more. Texas is favored. But it’s only in the 4 point range. I love OU, but I would take Texas all day with that spread.
                                                                                It's amazing how fast that line flipped. All the money must be coming in on UT...

Comment

#41
                                                                                  We're screwed.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    If we play a 4 man front then maybe, just maybe OU 27-24, if we insist on playing the three man front as we've been doing the last couple of weeks then UT 52-17

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post
                                                                                      With DG -

Texas 42
                                                                                      OU 31

Without DG -

Texas 52
                                                                                      OU 10
                                                                                      So DG if he plays, will be playing QB AND defense? Right

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Texas has the 17th defense nationally in yards/play, ahead of TCU even after TCU played most of a game against a backup. I just can’t find a way for Davis Beville to move the ball. I strongly disagree with the idea that the best backup QB is the guy who can run the main offense least badly. You may need to find the guy who has any kind of skill set at all and lean on it. I think that guy is Bowens. But it’s not gonna matter here. 49-14

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by Sooner79 View Post
                                                                                          Well, if we can sustain drives and score, that will limit possessions for texas. So, yeah.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Texas 45
                                                                                            OU 13

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Sooner79 View Post
                                                                                              No, im accounting for 2 additional scores given to Texas by turnovers if DG doesn't play. And if we hold the ball longer it limits the whorns point total.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                We don't know for sure (do we?) how many starters, and which ones, will be out for the game. Regrdless, after KSU and TCU, I have grave concerns. Of course, the 'Horns are no TCU, so:
                                                                                                OU 9
                                                                                                UT 6

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  tx: 49
                                                                                                  OU: 10

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Neville starts: UT 65 ou 13

Gabriel: UT 50 ou 35

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1