Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who do you think should be in

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by SEC View Post

    Ain’t gone cry. Kidding me. GA is about to go in dry on everyone. How YOU going to rank TCU after a CCG loss??
    TCU 12-0 > 12-1 > 10-2 Bama

    What does it matter when they lost? Bama and TCU have the same number of conference championships, don't they? Bama doesn't even have a good win and lost to the 2 best teams they played. SEC, SEC, SEC...ain't gonna work this time.

    Although we do agree, it's all semantics...UGA wins it all easily.

    We'll see tomorrow.

    Comment


      Tell all y’all what. We will find out later
      today.

      Me, ? I’d have Bama in there somewhere…and TCU and tOSU would be damn lucky if they make it in the top 4…

      Comment


        Originally posted by OUspark View Post
        TCU barely lost in a Conference Championship and played a legitimate Team not some bunch of swamp water junkyard dogs. Bama should have beaten LSU and you’d have a better case. At this point you’re splitting hairs and playing the SEC Homer Card.
        I don't even think there's any real drama this year.

        It's going to be Georgia, Michigan, TCU & Ohio State, seeded in that order. TCU nailed it when they barely lost in overtime in a conference championship game to a Top 10 opponent. Ohio State is going to get in over Bama because they only have one loss, and it's to the second ranked team in the Playoff.

        There's really nothing to guess here, just quibbling over who different people think were more deserving.

        Comment


          Originally posted by CrimsonOberon View Post

          I don't even think there's any real drama this year.

          It's going to be Georgia, Michigan, TCU & Ohio State, seeded in that order. TCU nailed it when they barely lost in overtime in a conference championship game to a Top 10 opponent. Ohio State is going to get in over Bama because they only have one loss, and it's to the second ranked team in the Playoff.

          There's really nothing to guess here, just quibbling over who different people think were more deserving.
          Sooo, TCU was 3 and lost. And don’t drop…

          They lost against KSU and don’t drop a single digit in the poll…

          Not a place or rank. Nothing.

          No punishment for a loss. Just, nothing?

          Comment


            How the fk you don’t punish TCU for a loss?? Nothing? They were at 3 and lost. And remain at 3????Losing to 10 team KSU?

            GTFO

            They drop to at least 4, if not further.

            Who is 3, Now??

            Comment


              Originally posted by SEC View Post

              Sooo, TCU was 3 and lost. And don’t drop…

              They lost against KSU and don’t drop a single digit in the poll…

              Not a place or rank. Nothing.

              No punishment for a loss. Just, nothing?
              Nope. Not this loss. If they had gotten run off the field, yes. When it happened and how it happened are going to make the difference.

              Bama isn't getting punished because they got beat once--they'll get punished because they got beat TWICE. They needed to beat LSU, or have TCU absolutely shit the bed. Neither happened, so this is the Playoff we're getting: 1 Georgia, 2 Michigan, 3 TCU, 4 Ohio State.

              Ohio State getting blown out on their own home field sealed their fate as a 4, even if it was to Michigan.

              Comment


                Originally posted by CrimsonOberon View Post

                Nope. Not this loss. If they had gotten run off the field, yes. When it happened and how it happened are going to make the difference.

                Bama isn't getting punished because they got beat once--they'll get punished because they got beat TWICE. They needed to beat LSU, or have TCU absolutely shit the bed. Neither happened, so this is the Playoff we're getting: 1 Georgia, 2 Michigan, 3 TCU, 4 Ohio State.
                You lose, especially to a lower ranked team, you drop.


                You understand that?? You in NO WAY remain the same rank.

                TCU will go to at least 4…

                Who the Fk is 3??

                Comment


                  Originally posted by SEC View Post

                  You lose, especially to a lower ranked team, you drop.


                  You understand that?? You in NO WAY remain the same rank.
                  It doesn't have to make sense, it's just how it's going to happen.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by CrimsonOberon View Post

                    It doesn't have to make sense, it's just how it's going to happen.
                    Have you Ever, in yer life, seen a team lose and not drop at least a point difference??

                    Ill wait…especially in this realm.

                    Forget that, you won’t find that answer…

                    Now, who the fk is 3??

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by SEC View Post

                      Have you Ever, in yer life, seen a team lose and not drop at least a point difference??

                      Ill wait…especially in this realm.
                      I don't know what to tell you, man. You're going to see it this year.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by CrimsonOberon View Post

                        I don't know what to tell you, man. You're going to see it this year.
                        You’re answering too quick. I edited. Reread:

                        However, it’s the same drive. Who is 3??

                        (no way the committee can say TCU is 3 and got beat by 10 KSU and is still 3)

                        Who the Fk is 3??

                        I know who is 1, you savages.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by SEC View Post

                          Sooo, TCU was 3 and lost. And don’t drop…

                          They lost against KSU and don’t drop a single digit in the poll…

                          Not a place or rank. Nothing.

                          No punishment for a loss. Just, nothing?
                          In a normal week...they drop. When the committee is trying to avoid another OSU vs UM game (like they did with UGA and Bama last year), that most fans probably don't wat to see...12-1 TCU is 3, 11-1 OSU is 4.

                          UGA vs OSU
                          UM vs TCU

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by FoCoSooner View Post
                            Best 4
                            Georgia, Michigan, tOSU, Bama

                            Most deserving 4
                            Georgia, Michigan, tOSU, TCU

                            ESPN has been trying to make everyone feel included going back to last year with Cinci getting a spot in spite of not being close to a top 4 team. Gameday at HCBU, FCS, KU, B12 CCG, etc seems like they are giving the little guys as much hope as possible trying to get everyone to sign off on the new playoff.

                            Each year it seems like is made for a certain [HASHTAG="c12539"][/HASHTAG] of playoff members and this year feels like two would work best. Georgia and Michigan could play and nobody would really have an argument as to why the winner was not the champ.
                            Cincinnati had a double digit road win over #5, 11-1 Notre Dame. They also beat #17 Houston who otherwise went 12-1. Cincinnati had 9 guys drafted last year and one of them is already one of the best at his position in the league.

                            Who was the better pick? Notre Dame who they beat by two scores in their house? OSU with two bad losses? Baylor? Please.

                            Comment


                              Best teams. Best games:

                              GA VS TCU
                              Bama VS Meatchicken

                              NCSG would be;
                              GA vs Bama

                              Bar None

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by bsf View Post

                                Cincinnati had a double digit road win over #5, 11-1 Notre Dame. They also beat #17 Houston who otherwise went 12-1. Cincinnati had 9 guys drafted last year and one of them is already one of the best at his position in the league.

                                Who was the better pick? Notre Dame who they beat by two scores in their house? OSU with two bad losses? Baylor? Please.
                                What are you saying? They didn’t belong?

                                Or got their head handed to em in a guillotine?

                                Dont be vague, mfker.

                                Guess you may can surmise what that means regarding the teams we are discussing..Bama rolled their fkn assholes.
                                And wouid have ND as well. As they’ve done before.


                                Look, for all you SEC hating Fks.

                                Michigan and Cincinnati had all the chance in the world of to stop an All out SEC NCG last year. And some years before.

                                They failed.

                                It’s here again. If they select Bama in this year, they will beat whoever the first round opponent is, and IDC who it is not named GA. They’ll beat tOSU, Meatchickenshitnuts, Horrned Frags, Clumpson…Condumns….

                                And would play GA in the NCSG.com.

                                The committee at this point needs to do the right thing.
                                USC lost and TCU.

                                Be easy AF to select GA, MI, TCU and USC provided they all took care of business. Well TCU and USC didn’t.

                                Now they need to do what is right and put the best 4 teams there. And one is Bama. They are healthy, have a Heisman winning QB, best coach of all time, and most important, from the SEC…and if anyone out there thinks YOUR team can beat them, no matter who it is or who
                                you may think can(other than mine), good fkn luck.
                                Last edited by SEC; 12-04-2022, 02:26 AM.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by SEC View Post

                                  You’re answering too quick. I edited. Reread:

                                  However, it’s the same drive. Who is 3??

                                  (no way the committee can say TCU is 3 and got beat by 10 KSU and is still 3)

                                  Who the Fk is 3??

                                  I know who is 1, you savages.
                                  I answered the post I saw.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by CrimsonOberon View Post

                                    I answered the post I saw.
                                    Who is 3? Hammerhead?

                                    TCU after getting beat?

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by SEC View Post

                                      Who is 3? Hammerhead?

                                      TCU after getting beat?
                                      I already said it in a previous post: 1 Georgia, 2 Michigan, 3 TCU, 4 Ohio State

                                      If you didn't see that post, there you go.

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by CrimsonOberon View Post

                                        I answered the post I saw.
                                        I’ll help ya ass some:

                                        1: GA
                                        2: MI
                                        3:
                                        4: TCU

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by CrimsonOberon View Post

                                          I already said it in a previous post: 1 Georgia, 2 Michigan, 3 TCU, 4 Ohio State

                                          If you didn't see that post, there you go.
                                          TCU was 3 today before they got beat. I don’t think you understand they will be lucky AF to get the 4 spot. Lucky AF. TCU May be at the Rose or Sugar Bowel watching the CFP. They won’t be 3, numbnuts…I’m giving them
                                          the benefit of doubt that they MAY get 4..their ass will be lucky AF to sniff the CFP, much less stay 3…

                                          WHO the FK IS 3???

                                          Comment


                                            Originally posted by SEC View Post

                                            TCU was 3 today before they got beat. I don’t think you understand they will be lucky AF to get the 4 spot. Lucky AF
                                            I disagree.

                                            Comment


                                              Originally posted by CrimsonOberon View Post

                                              I disagree.
                                              That’s your right.

                                              I disagree on your disagree.

                                              TCU, should they remain in the CFP after getting beat by 10 KSU, will be lucky AF, and if they do, should be no higher than 4. There’s a punishing for losing. If yer 3, and lose by a lesser ranked team, you fkn drop,…I DGAF what yer “feelings” say…

                                              Their ass is going to be lucky AF to still be in the top 4 today. Need to drop to about 12…
                                              I’d give ‘em the 4 spot. Not 3, their fkn ass lost and it has consequences. At least 1 spot.


                                              And to even punish them more for losing, They get GA opening round. Dugan just thought his head hurt yesterday…

                                              All that said. Who is 3??? IT AINT TCU…TCU will be lucky to be 6, much less in the CFP

                                              Comment


                                                Originally posted by SEC View Post

                                                That’s your right.

                                                I disagree on your disagree.

                                                TCU, should they remain in the CFP after getting beat by 10 KSU, will be lucky AF, and if they do, should be no higher than 4. There’s a punishing for losing. If yer 3, and lose by a lesser ranked team, you fkn drop,…I DGAF what yer “feelings” say…

                                                Their ass is going to be lucky AF to still be in the top 4 today. Need to drop to about 12…
                                                I’d give ‘em the 4 spot. Not 3, their fkn ass lost and it has consequences. At least 1 spot.


                                                And to even punish them more for losing, They get GA opening round. Dugan just thought his head hurt yesterday…

                                                All that said. Who is 3???
                                                The Selection committee often makes choices based on matchups, rather than who deserves to be where.

                                                That's why I think Ohio State being in will keep TCU at 3, to avoid an Ohio State vs Michigan matchup in the first round.

                                                Comment


                                                  Originally posted by CrimsonOberon View Post

                                                  The Selection committee often makes choices based on matchups, rather than who deserves to be where.

                                                  That's why I think Ohio State being in will keep TCU at 3, to avoid an Ohio State vs Michigan matchup in the first round.
                                                  Well, yer blinded by the BIG 10 shit, and that’s why you ain’t seeing it…it won’t be MI and OSU again…

                                                  Will be GA/TCU and
                                                  MI/Bama..

                                                  take off those stoopid BIG glasses. Or ACC glasses.

                                                  The best teams bar none is from the SEC. No BIG teams, much less any other shitty conference, can beat the 2 best teams from
                                                  the SEC.

                                                  Get it together, man. OSU is fkn out. And TCU will be lucky to be in it.

                                                  Hell, they may have:

                                                  1: GA
                                                  2: MI
                                                  3: Bama
                                                  4: TN

                                                  CrimsonOberon
                                                  Last edited by SEC; 12-04-2022, 02:58 AM.

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by SEC View Post

                                                    Well, yer blinded by the BIG 10 shit, and that’s why you ain’t seeing it…it won’t be MI and OSU again…

                                                    Will be GA/TCU and
                                                    MI/Bama..

                                                    take off those stoopid BIG glasses. Or ACC glasses.

                                                    The best teams bar none is from the SEC. No BIG teams, much less any other shitty conference, can beat the 2 best teams from
                                                    the SEC.

                                                    Get it together, man. OSU is fkn out. And TCU will be lucky to be in it.

                                                    Hell, they may have:

                                                    1: GA
                                                    2: MI
                                                    3: Bama
                                                    4: TN
                                                    Bama screwed themselves losing to LSU.

                                                    Comment


                                                      Originally posted by CrimsonOberon View Post

                                                      Bama screwed themselves losing to LSU.
                                                      Maybe not…see, that’s the thing. The fighting Riley’s lost to UTah, again. TCU lost to KSU..

                                                      Now if both those teams wouid have won, we wouldn’t be having this discussion…

                                                      But, they lost.

                                                      Opens the door. Bama has a big boot, case you didn’t know. YOU …and no one yer fkn ass knows is big enough to remove that boot..

                                                      Comment


                                                        Originally posted by FoCoSooner View Post
                                                        https://sports.yahoo.com/cfp-owes-ma...errer=aHR0cHM6 Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABNG NxCiPKqDUuKN6j7CrgC3Ndt4LlNGT8LgogZBbNR66jhLW4kb17 Cb3tM6zS1isuUQDKtC1hEHnJ2zf1Y2Jd4vQNv0n0OtqeRvGhio HZttMllKCGIduhPLzJBVjzG3gHe7e-H1JE4nT6E1amVePySthMu5QAUVpovKoFaym1on
                                                        In 2014, TCU entered the final week of the season ranked third by the College Football Playoff selection committee. It defeated Iowa State, 55-3, to move to 11-1. The next day, the Horned Frogs dropped to sixth, out of the playoff field, replaced by Ohio State.

                                                        One of the stated reasons was the Buckeyes, 12-1, had won the Big Ten championship game and thus was able to present a so-called “13th data point” to TCU’s 12 total games. The Big 12, which had just 10 members, was prohibited by NCAA rules at the time from staging a league title game (12 members were needed).

                                                        It was a brutal snub for TCU.

                                                        “It’s clear we were penalized for not having a championship game,” then-Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby said at the time. “It would have been nice to know that ahead of time. We were told we had a different model.”

                                                        The Big 12 later petitioned to have the rule change and added a title game for the 2017 season to give its two best teams a 13th game.

                                                        Problem solved?

                                                        Well, we are about to find out.

                                                        TCU again entered the final weekend of the college football season ranked third, but this time with a 12-0 record. None of the teams ranked behind it — No. 5 Ohio State, No. 6 Alabama, No. 7 Tennessee and No. 8 Penn State — qualified for their championship games and thus were stuck at the “12th data point.”

                                                        If there was no Big 12 title game — a game created because 12 games was deemed one too few — then TCU would be in the playoff. The committee saw it as superior to the others.

                                                        There was a game, though, and TCU lost it 31-28 in overtime to Kansas State.

                                                        So now, could 12-1 TCU get bounced from the playoff for playing a 13th game by a team that played only 12 games … just eight years after it was bounced for playing only 12 games by a team that played 13?

                                                        It would be the most College Football Playoff thing … ever.

                                                        No. 5 Ohio State (11-1) is already expected to replace No. 4 USC (11-2) after the Trojans lost in their 13th game while the Buckeyes watched from home.

                                                        That leaves the committee to decide whether 12-1 TCU remains in the field or gets replaced by 10-2 Alabama? This would also set off a bitter argument from 10-2 Tennessee, which believes, on the basis of its head-to-head victory over the Tide, it should be ranked ahead of Bama.

                                                        Here are the basic arguments.

                                                        The first is based in logic, namely that no team should be punished for playing a 13th game when the team it is being compared to has played only 12. If the committee thought TCU and USC were superior to Ohio State, Alabama and the others after 12 games, then it makes no sense to make them — and only them — play a 13th game and then penalize them for it.

                                                        Why should TCU (or USC) have an extra and undue burden of proof?

                                                        This makes intellectual sense and is a sound argument. However, the committee has not historically subscribed to that and there is no indication they are even aware of it, let alone find appeal in it.

                                                        As such, USC is almost assuredly out of the playoff and TCU is on the chopping block. What should happen — and what will happen — are not the same thing.

                                                        So, TCU? Here’s the Horned Frogs' case vs. Alabama.

                                                        It has 12 wins, two more than the Tide. Its one loss, to Kansas State, came on a neutral field. It previously defeated the Wildcats, 38-28. It has an excellent strength of record. And the Wildcats, at 10-3, will likely move up a peg or two from their No. 10 ranking, maybe even supplanting Penn State at No. 8.

                                                        A neutral-field overtime loss to a top-10 team is not, by the committee’s criteria, a bad loss.

                                                        Then again, what is the criteria? The CFP has so many of them that it actually has no criteria. It can pick teams based on analytics and formulas, on good wins or bad losses, on the perceived strength of the defense or offense, on injuries, on turnovers, on strength of record, on the proverbial eye test and so on.

                                                        They can justify — and will — any decision.

                                                        So if this isn’t based on “fairness” if you will, or the number of games played, or even the number of games won, then what is Alabama’s argument?

                                                        Well, the Tide’s two losses came on the final play, on the road against Tennessee and LSU. (Does even the most die-hard Frog fan believe they’d have fared better?).

                                                        The Tide handled everything else. Even in defeat, the Tide offense, led by quarterback Bryce Young, played well. Young, who was hurt, is now healthy. The sheer talent on the roster far exceeds the Horned Frogs. Vegas would make Alabama a favorite in a head-to-head match up. TV ratings. Nick Saban. Dr Pepper. Aflac. Who knows?

                                                        Really, the committee can talk itself into anything.

                                                        Is TCU more deserving? Sure, by many standards. Did it do more to earn a spot? Absolutely.

                                                        Is it the better team … eh, probably not. And that’s the issue.

                                                        Is this the four best teams or the four most deserving and if it’s “best,” then by what standard?

                                                        Then again, if the committee is going to argue that it should put Alabama in over TCU because it wants the four (subjectively decided) “best teams” then how does it then justify putting Alabama in over Tennessee when it was demonstrably determined that the Vols were better than the Tide by actually defeating them in a game?

                                                        Again, by whatever means it wants.

                                                        This system is so bad, so inconsistent, so contradictory and so boxed in due to its foolish decision to stage a weekly ranking show that reversals and rethinking are controversial, that no one can truly know what might come.

                                                        TCU might be safe. TCU might be cooked. Bama might be back. Bama might be dreaming. Tennessee will probably just be bitter.

                                                        Next season is, mercifully, the last of the four-team system, a playoff created by people who were forced to create a playoff and thus set up a horrible one.

                                                        As for TCU, 12 games was once too few and now 13 may become too many and good riddance to this entire debacle.

                                                        1: GA
                                                        2: Michigan
                                                        3: Bama
                                                        4: TCU

                                                        Those are the best 4 teams in 2022, IMO.

                                                        TN would be in Bama place if weren’t for Hooker out with a knee injury for the rest of the season. And I’d bet a hondo, the two SEC teams, GA and BAMA or had it been TN with Hooker, would have played for the NCG when all was said and done.

                                                        If the committee has the balls to select this way, it will be Bama VS GA in the NCG. Book it. Or fkn Cook it.

                                                        Comment


                                                          Originally posted by SEC View Post

                                                          Maybe not…see, that’s the thing. The fighting Riley’s lost to UTah, again. TCU lost to KSU..

                                                          Now if both those teams wouid have won, we wouldn’t be having this discussion…

                                                          But, they lost.

                                                          Opens the door. Bama has a big boot, case you didn’t know. YOU …and no one yer fkn ass knows is big enough to remove that boot..
                                                          USC got blown out, and didn't have a strong enough schedule to compensate (plus, they had 2 losses); TCU lost in overtime to a Top 10 team in a conference championship game, after having knocked off multiple ranked opponents all season (and it was their 1st loss).

                                                          These two situations are not the same.

                                                          Comment


                                                            Originally posted by CrimsonOberon View Post

                                                            USC got blown out, and didn't have a strong enough schedule to compensate (plus, they had 2 losses); TCU lost in overtime to a Top 10 team in a conference championship game, after having knocked off multiple ranked opponents all season (and it was their 1st loss).

                                                            These two situations are not the same.
                                                            Reason I said I’d drop TCU to 4 spot.

                                                            They Get GA. USC is out.

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by TexasSucks View Post

                                                              TCU 12-0 > 12-1 > 10-2 Bama

                                                              What does it matter when they lost? Bama and TCU have the same number of conference championships, don't they? Bama doesn't even have a good win and lost to the 2 best teams they played. SEC, SEC, SEC...ain't gonna work this time.

                                                              Although we do agree, it's all semantics...UGA wins it all easily.

                                                              We'll see tomorrow.
                                                              Bama beat Texas

                                                              Comment


                                                                Comment


                                                                  UGA/MEATCHICKEN/TCU/tOSU. UGA wins it all.

                                                                  FO CO SOONER/SEC..... who's pitching and who's catching?

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Georgia vs Michigan...

                                                                    And thats all.


                                                                    The BCS was the correct system all along. 4 team playoffs are stupid and a 12 team playoff is even stupider.
                                                                    Last edited by BirtDurglar; 12-04-2022, 10:22 AM.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      TCU going to get money whipped again.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        I"m guessing.....1.Georgia, 2.Michigan, 3.Ohio St, 4.TCU

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Originally posted by SoonerHank View Post
                                                                          You morons. Don’t respond to this dipshit.
                                                                          I swear to Gawd I was going to post this and then tell him my dick is in your mouth...Fucking idiot

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            I see our inbred cousin from the Mississippi swamps was in rare form last night. Pretty much like every night. Alcohol and Tide pods are a hell of a drug. You know, the one who used to be a State fan but is now a fair weather Georgia boy through and through. Meh. Railing for a UGA - Bammer NC game. Well, what a surprise

                                                                            IDGAF who plays. I do think TCU deserves a shot over USC, OSU or Bammer. I expect Georgia to win it all. If someone else does? No fucks given. I don't root for any team but one. I don't root against any team but one (hint: they wear burnt orange). If I ain't busy, I'll watch a bit of the NC game.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post
                                                                              Georgia vs Michigan...

                                                                              And thats all.


                                                                              The BCS was the cortect system all along. 4 team playoffs are stupid and a 12 team playoff is even stupider.
                                                                              Clearly the two best teams. Clearly. Michigan stands a chance if that little squirt RB stays healthy. I don't think anyone else does.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                A playoff isn't necessary this year....just need a national championship game ---



                                                                                12-0 Georgia vs. 12-0 Michigan.


                                                                                That's it.


                                                                                A playoff beyond these 2 teams this year just undermines the regular season.


                                                                                TCU or Ohio St. don't deserve to be in the running to win a NC ring and no one else does either.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  Can’t wait for the KSU/Alabama Sugar Bowl, to see KSU throttle Saban, and for us to hear how it didn’t mean anything, again.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    Should be UGA, UM, TCU, and Ohio State, in that order.

                                                                                    If they jump OSU in front of TCU just to get the rematch, I'll be pissed. UM has absolutely earned the right to not play those guys again unless it's in the final.

                                                                                    And I honestly am not high on Ohio State as the 4 team, but who else would it be? Bama might be better, but they played undisciplined ball for much of the year and that's why they're sitting on two losses.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      The truth is if Bama played TCU on a neutral field Bama would be favored. Vegas takes all the emotion out of it, and just focuses on who is the better team.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Originally posted by H82Lose View Post

                                                                                        I swear to Gawd I was going to post this and then tell him my dick is in your mouth...Fucking idiot

                                                                                        FYI, running around the internet upset and hurling insults that make it sounds like you are gay is no way to live boy. All that does is let everyone know I embarrassed you somewhere along the line and now you are my follower. You may think that makes you seem tough but in reality it's showing off your weakness and sensitivity. Psychology is mazing.

                                                                                        So try to stay on topic,

                                                                                        You think TCU would beat Bama?

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Originally posted by FoCoSooner View Post


                                                                                          FYI, running around the internet upset and hurling insults that make it sounds like you are gay is no way to live boy. All that does is let everyone know I embarrassed you somewhere along the line and now you are my follower. You may think that makes you seem tough but in reality it's showing off your weakness and sensitivity. Psychology is mazing.

                                                                                          So try to stay on topic,

                                                                                          You think TCU would beat Bama?
                                                                                          Texas (without their QB) beat Bama* and ran all over the field on them. TCU beat Texas. So yah I think TCU could beat Bama.


                                                                                          *it was a safety and the refs gave Bama the win

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Yep TCU got punished for losing...

                                                                                            People tried to tell him... but the ranting about TCU MUST be punished doesn't fly. Nope. Enjoy the crow.

                                                                                            For the bama crowd don't lose TWICE. Maybe satan can get on the tv and plead for a recount... must be voter fraud somewhere.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              Glad they didn’t have a rematch because only those two teams want to see that so soon.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Originally posted by Notre Dame Joe View Post

                                                                                                Bama beat Texas
                                                                                                TCU beat Texas....still not a "good" win. They're a 4 loss team.

                                                                                                Not to mention...Bama beat Texas with their backup QB for 3 quarters.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Congrats to Georgia. They got the number one spot after their Prevent defense gave up 30 points and 549 total yards of offense to mighty LSU.



                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    Huge talent disparity for the playoff this year.

                                                                                                    List is for overall talent and lists five, four, and three star players.


                                                                                                    2

                                                                                                    Georgia
                                                                                                    85 Commits
                                                                                                    93.36
                                                                                                    • 15
                                                                                                    • 52
                                                                                                    • 18

                                                                                                    3

                                                                                                    Ohio State
                                                                                                    84 Commits
                                                                                                    92.80
                                                                                                    • 14
                                                                                                    • 51
                                                                                                    • 17

                                                                                                    14

                                                                                                    Michigan
                                                                                                    85 Commits
                                                                                                    90.10
                                                                                                    • 3
                                                                                                    • 41
                                                                                                    • 41

                                                                                                    32

                                                                                                    TCU
                                                                                                    79 Commits
                                                                                                    86.97
                                                                                                    • 1
                                                                                                    • 16
                                                                                                    • 60

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      Originally posted by Notre Dame Joe View Post

                                                                                                      Bama beat Texas
                                                                                                      Did they though?

                                                                                                      Texas dominated Bama most of the game and Texas didn't have their QB. The refs gave Bama the win by by missing the safety.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Go To Top

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1