Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realignment thread

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Win5002 View Post

    Cunningham talked about a super athletic and academic conference in discussing a Pacific Atlantic conference. I wonder if the reason the B1G is still considering 4 teams out west is even the weak athletic additions of Stanford & Cal put the B1G as the more attractive option over the SEC. Its a long term play but if they really want NC/VA the B1G might want to go ahead with Stanford/Cal now especially at a reduced tv revenue distribution for the first contract.

    Those west coast schools will always be there, it isn't like the SEC is going to grab them if the Big Ten doesn't act now. So it just doesn't make sense at all to add them in advance as part of some long term play. Sure would be stupid to do that only to have UNC join the SEC anyway! The bigger problem though is that UNC isn't valuable enough to make it worth adding schools that otherwise wouldn't be worth adding to get them. Not even one IMHO, and nobody is worth adding four!

    The only school valuable enough to take someone else wouldn't otherwise be added is Notre Dame, but they sure aren't going to be clamoring to be in a conference with Oregon and Washington. I doubt they even care whether Stanford is part of it so long as USC and another California school is so they can have their yearly trip out there. Heck their AD was talking about travel to FSU being a problem for other sports, if the Big Ten added four more schools out west that might kill any chance of Notre Dame joining in the future.

    The biggest flaw with Kevin Warren's "mini NFL" strategy where he (supposedly) wants to add four schools out west is that the NFL only plays football. The Big Ten plays a lot of other sports, and while going to LA once a year is a perk, going out west multiple times a season is less attractive. I just don't see there ever being the votes to add a lot more Pac schools, even if they were revenue neutral. If even Iowa, the second closest school to the PNW, isn't interested what chance is there to get PSU, Maryland and Rutgers on board?

    Comment


      Originally posted by John Swofford View Post

      I've said on here for years? now that if the ACC were to fall apart ...UNC would end up in the B1G. Same for UVa. Those two cultures would be oil/water inside the SEC.

      Jim Delaney and Swofford are retired...but they still work.
      Well, you've said a lot of things which haven't panned out, so your point is what? ESPN is the one who will go all in to hang onto UNC. They can't jack up their payout in the ACC and they won't agree to the Big 10. So.... And it is not like they've never reached out to the SEC (Dec 2011 & July 2021). And their athletic donors preferred the SEC overwhelmingly.in 2011. Plus, if the SEC can make Missouri and Texas fit in why not one more? or maybe 3?

      Comment


        Originally posted by OU48A View Post

        Very true.
        The old guard at OU and UT would have never allowed either school to move to the SEC...When Boren left OU the days of the old guard power ended.
        And yet Texas maintained discussions with the SEC since 1987 and was willing to stay in a SWC where only Rice was AAU. This is what you call message board fiction.

        Comment


          Originally posted by JRsec* View Post

          Well, you've said a lot of things which haven't panned out, so your point is what? ESPN is the one who will go all in to hang onto UNC. They can't jack up their payout in the ACC and they won't agree to the Big 10. So.... And it is not like they've never reached out to the SEC (Dec 2011 & July 2021). And their athletic donors preferred the SEC overwhelmingly.in 2011. Plus, if the SEC can make Missouri and Texas fit in why not one more? or maybe 3?
          Sorry JR, but for this instance the State fan is like the blind squirrel that found the acorn, and that comes straight from the BOG.

          Comment


            Originally posted by XLance View Post

            Sorry JR, but for this instance the State fan is like the blind squirrel that found the acorn, and that comes straight from the BOG.
            LOL, we'll see!

            Comment


              Originally posted by slice1900 View Post


              Those west coast schools will always be there, it isn't like the SEC is going to grab them if the Big Ten doesn't act now. So it just doesn't make sense at all to add them in advance as part of some long term play. Sure would be stupid to do that only to have UNC join the SEC anyway! The bigger problem though is that UNC isn't valuable enough to make it worth adding schools that otherwise wouldn't be worth adding to get them. Not even one IMHO, and nobody is worth adding four!

              The only school valuable enough to take someone else wouldn't otherwise be added is Notre Dame, but they sure aren't going to be clamoring to be in a conference with Oregon and Washington. I doubt they even care whether Stanford is part of it so long as USC and another California school is so they can have their yearly trip out there. Heck their AD was talking about travel to FSU being a problem for other sports, if the Big Ten added four more schools out west that might kill any chance of Notre Dame joining in the future.

              The biggest flaw with Kevin Warren's "mini NFL" strategy where he (supposedly) wants to add four schools out west is that the NFL only plays football. The Big Ten plays a lot of other sports, and while going to LA once a year is a perk, going out west multiple times a season is less attractive. I just don't see there ever being the votes to add a lot more Pac schools, even if they were revenue neutral. If even Iowa, the second closest school to the PNW, isn't interested what chance is there to get PSU, Maryland and Rutgers on board?
              I don't care what is said currently in the news the plan was never to have USC & UCLA on an island out west. Maybe it doesn't get done for 5-6 yrs but it will get done. I still won't be surprised if at least 2 schools take a lesser payout now to get in the league and maybe 4.

              I agree NC & Va. on its own might not pay their way but the B1G needs to make it attractive enough for ND to join eventually. They have added USC/California they need to build on their presence in the Atlantic states they have now. To give ND a "national" enough schedule and to give the league access to more recruits, the fact is they trail the southeast by a lot. When they didn't win the battle for Texas it eliminates options. Who knows whether Florida is an option or not with FSU. IMO, the B1G can't lose NC/VA & Florida. They at least need one of those areas.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Win5002 View Post

                I don't care what is said currently in the news the plan was never to have USC & UCLA on an island out west. Maybe it doesn't get done for 5-6 yrs but it will get done. I still won't be surprised if at least 2 schools take a lesser payout now to get in the league and maybe 4.

                Why should the other 14 schools want longer travel to make things easier for 2? USC was willing to come alone, they were not coming based on some promise that more west coast schools would be added later. If that was a requirement for them, they would have insisted they come at the same time.

                Comment


                  Pretty cool idea #B1GTime’Cats (maybe Vanderbilt does similar)..?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by slice1900 View Post



                    The biggest flaw with Kevin Warren's "mini NFL" strategy where he (supposedly) wants to add four schools out west is that the NFL only plays football.

                    The Big Ten plays a lot of other sports, and while going to LA once a year is a perk, going out west multiple times a season is less attractive.
                    UCLA's move to B1G will likely ruin their acclaimed softball program.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Jett View Post

                      UCLA's move to B1G will likely ruin their acclaimed softball program.

                      Looking at Iowa's softball schedule last spring, they played a total of 29 non conference games (various one offs in the region plus some tournaments around the country) and traveled for conference away games FOUR times (all tripleheaders)

                      That doesn't seem too daunting for UCLA, if they did the same they'd only have three trips into Big Ten country (since one of their "away" series would be vs USC) I can't imagine three weekends in Iowa City or Columbus or College Park would kill their recruiting or blow up their travel budget.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by kopp0e View Post
                        Pretty cool idea #B1GTime’Cats (maybe Vanderbilt does similar)..?

                        Baylor showed the way.
                        Their new venue is a TV stage disguised as a football stadium. It seems like Northwestern is following the same pattern. Smaller capacity, sight lines, amenities......made for TV.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by JRsec* View Post

                          Well, you've said a lot of things which haven't panned out, so your point is what? ESPN is the one who will go all in to hang onto UNC. They can't jack up their payout in the ACC and they won't agree to the Big 10. So.... And it is not like they've never reached out to the SEC (Dec 2011 & July 2021). And their athletic donors preferred the SEC overwhelmingly.in 2011. Plus, if the SEC can make Missouri and Texas fit in why not one more? or maybe 3?
                          What exactly have a I said that didn't pan out? Texas to the ACC...maybe?

                          Compare/contrast that to everything you've gotten wrong. LMAO what a comment by you.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by XLance View Post

                            Tulsa was just a geographical place holder........could just as easily been Army, and then the other teams would have the opportunity to play in this setting.........



                            That is a great view of a historic stadium.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by OU48A View Post

                              Very true.
                              The old guard at OU and UT would have never allowed either school to move to the SEC...When Boren left OU the days of the old guard power ended.
                              Ironically, the OU/tx move to the SEC now makes it much more palatable for UNC to do the same, just as A&M/Missiouri/Arkansas helped pave the way for OU/tx.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by XLance View Post

                                Baylor showed the way.
                                Their new venue is a TV stage disguised as a football stadium. It seems like Northwestern is following the same pattern. Smaller capacity, sight lines, amenities......made for TV.
                                I have to say that Baylor's stadium is really nice. And, as it's right on I35, I see it all the time.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by XLance View Post

                                  Baylor showed the way.
                                  Their new venue is a TV stage disguised as a football stadium. It seems like Northwestern is following the same pattern. Smaller capacity, sight lines, amenities......made for TV.
                                  So Baylor is why we can't have real grass anymore?

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Notre Dame Joe View Post

                                    So Baylor is why we can't have real grass anymore?
                                    No, they just followed Notre Dame's lead.
                                    After the Irish installed Field Turf in 2014, it signaled to all private schools that real grass was out and the fake stuff was in. It was considered a more consistent view for the TV lens and the uniforms didn't get muddy.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by slice1900 View Post


                                      Looking at Iowa's softball schedule last spring, they played a total of 29 non conference games (various one offs in the region plus some tournaments around the country) and traveled for conference away games FOUR times (all tripleheaders)

                                      That doesn't seem too daunting for UCLA, if they did the same they'd only have three trips into Big Ten country (since one of their "away" series would be vs USC) I can't imagine three weekends in Iowa City or Columbus or College Park would kill their recruiting or blow up their travel budget.
                                      Because you don't bring along two west coast schools to be on an island and let their brand diminish. How much is the LA market going to be worth when USC & UCLA continually compete on a subpar level? Stanford and Cal (especially Cal) isn't great content but the presidents love them. You know two other schools that might love Stanford & Cal? NC & Va. It may be a long term play but I don't think it hurts the B1G's chances to get them. If academics have pull it gives the B1G a better chance at getting NC & VA someday. If academics don't matter they are going to the SEC anyway.

                                      The B1G can add the 4 additional PAC schools cheap this contract anyway.

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by Bryanw1995 View Post

                                        Ironically, the OU/tx move to the SEC now makes it much more palatable for UNC to do the same, just as A&M/Missiouri/Arkansas helped pave the way for OU/tx.
                                        Probably so...for many years UT kicked around the idea of moving to various conference because they knew the old SWC wasn't going to be what they needed but also as way to gain leverage over the SWC members...This is how UT got its way on issues and they did this in the old Big 12 too. Like OU, UT has seen many of its old snooty controllers replaced with people who are more pragmatic and more open minded.

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by Win5002 View Post

                                          Because you don't bring along two west coast schools to be on an island and let their brand diminish. How much is the LA market going to be worth when USC & UCLA continually compete on a subpar level? Stanford and Cal (especially Cal) isn't great content but the presidents love them. You know two other schools that might love Stanford & Cal? NC & Va. It may be a long term play but I don't think it hurts the B1G's chances to get them. If academics have pull it gives the B1G a better chance at getting NC & VA someday. If academics don't matter they are going to the SEC anyway.

                                          The B1G can add the 4 additional PAC schools cheap this contract anyway.
                                          Yeah. I think we're eventually going to see four more PAC schools in the Big Ten. They need to work out the inventory money with someone like Amazon but considering the potential for a phase-in period for those schools, that's within reach.

                                          I think it's entirely possible, too, that if the four Cali schools + Oregon and Washington are making a lot more money than their former PAC peers, they're going to elevate the quality of their football programs substantially. You should see UCLA, Cal, etc., winning a higher percentage of recruiting battles against Utah, ASU, etc., swinging a big enough stick to poach coaches from them, and doing a better job of keeping west coast HS talent on the west coast. So an investment in Cal might pay off down the road if they're playing good football.

                                          The ACC's prospects of largely holding together get stronger year over year thanks to their GOR. The less that cable plays a role in all of this, the less valuable that schools like UNC and UVA and VT become to the B1G or SEC. Those football programs aren't as additive from a streaming standpoint. Then you're look at Clemson and Florida State as the two who might bring enough streaming value to be worth poaching, but do either of them add enough to be worth slicing the B1G or SEC pies into more slices? They'd need to be worth more than the median in either conference and I'm not sure that either are. Several years of elite football wouldn't hurt their chances, though, and the ACC clears a runaway for them in that respect.

                                          Comment


                                            Originally posted by XLance View Post

                                            No, they just followed Notre Dame's lead.
                                            After the Irish installed Field Turf in 2014, it signaled to all private schools that real grass was out and the fake stuff was in. It was considered a more consistent view for the TV lens and the uniforms didn't get muddy.
                                            Naw TCU has and will always have real grass. TCU grounds crew is the best in the business, I know cause their twitter account told me.

                                            Comment


                                              Originally posted by XLance View Post

                                              No, they just followed Notre Dame's lead.
                                              After the Irish installed Field Turf in 2014, it signaled to all private schools that real grass was out and the fake stuff was in. It was considered a more consistent view for the TV lens and the uniforms didn't get muddy.
                                              Thats just dumb and incorrect. Everyone knows playing on real grass is better for the players, the fans, and the game. I want to see the mud, the blood, and the beer. It’s a far better viewing experience.

                                              Comment


                                                Originally posted by OU48A View Post
                                                Yes nice win but do you know this guy?

                                                He looks like your son.

                                                Comment


                                                  Real grass is safer if properly maintained and NFL players will tell you. I hope Oklahoma never stays away.

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by Win5002 View Post
                                                    How much is the LA market going to be worth when USC & UCLA continually compete on a subpar level? S
                                                    $200m, give or take. Neither of them has been good in a long time, and they each sell about 40k tickets per game.

                                                    Comment


                                                      Now we are looking at Big 12 expanding with 2-4 PAC schools when Big Ten poaches again? Unbelievable. Even more travel for WVU. You can’t make this stuff up.

                                                      Comment


                                                        Originally posted by XLance View Post

                                                        No, they just followed Notre Dame's lead.
                                                        After the Irish installed Field Turf in 2014, it signaled to all private schools that real grass was out and the fake stuff was in. It was considered a more consistent view for the TV lens and the uniforms didn't get muddy.
                                                        The reason was so they could hold concerts in the house Rock built.

                                                        Comment


                                                          Originally posted by Julius View Post
                                                          Now we are looking at Big 12 expanding with 2-4 PAC schools when Big Ten poaches again? Unbelievable. Even more travel for WVU. You can’t make this stuff up.
                                                          They also just added Cincy, and UCF isn't quite as bad of a journey. Don't worry though, the B1G can't get out of their own way right now, nothing is imminent regarding the Pac.

                                                          Comment


                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by hiphopfroggy View Post
                                                              Your best post ever

                                                              Comment


                                                                Originally posted by NM Jayhawk View Post

                                                                Your best post ever
                                                                Yep, best post in the history of this entire thread.

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Not good at the intrawebs... but it appears we beat you guys to the SEC after all

                                                                  https://twitter.com/bturner23/status...74283544645633

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Originally posted by NM Jayhawk View Post
                                                                    Fixt.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      When ever Oklahoma and Texas actually join the SEC, how long will it take for either fan base to actually feel a part of that league?

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        Don't know/care about saxeT, but I hopefully never for OU. Spent too many years propping up the sisters of the poor.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          It was reported today that the Pac 12 concluded their exclusive negotiating window with ESPN & Fox with no deal. The media seems to be reporting this as a bad thing but I'm not so sure that isn't what the Pac 12 wanted (even if they had got better offers than they reportedly did)

                                                                          This allows them to open things up, not only to other players but to take ALL their rights to market and not just the T1/T2 rights that were being bid on. Since they have a new commissioner who doesn't have a personal stake in not admitting P12N was a failure, they can consider all options there and have that content on ESPN+ or Peacock or Amazon, or have someone take over operations of P12N so it isn't such a cash sink with overpaid execs and an HQ in one of the highest rent places in the country.

                                                                          I know some people are skeptical about the willingness of Pac 12 schools to sign GORs but unless they are certain they are getting an invite from the B1G (and I remain very skeptical of further expansion anytime soon) I see no reason they wouldn't be willing to sign one at least until around the time the new Big Ten contract ends after the 2029 season. It might not be unreasonable to sign one until 2034 to be positioned for exit a couple years ahead of ACC schools. For those who believe the ACC GOR can be broken then why the heck wouldn't the Pac 12 schools sign one as they, too, could break it!

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Originally posted by XLance View Post
                                                                            When ever Oklahoma and Texas actually join the SEC, how long will it take for either fan base to actually feel a part of that league?
                                                                            60 minutes in a hard-fought win over a ranked opponent. And having it done in front of 86-104,000 screaming fans!

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Originally posted by Mixer! View Post
                                                                              Don't know/care about saxeT, but I hopefully never for OU. Spent too many years propping up the sisters of the poor.
                                                                              OU will assimilate quickly. texas? Their football team will be talented enough to compete week in and week out. Not sure of their fan base though, it might take them a while to come to grips with the fact that they didn't join the Pac or B1G.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                Originally posted by slice1900 View Post
                                                                                It was reported today that the Pac 12 concluded their exclusive negotiating window with ESPN & Fox with no deal. The media seems to be reporting this as a bad thing but I'm not so sure that isn't what the Pac 12 wanted (even if they had got better offers than they reportedly did)

                                                                                This allows them to open things up, not only to other players but to take ALL their rights to market and not just the T1/T2 rights that were being bid on. Since they have a new commissioner who doesn't have a personal stake in not admitting P12N was a failure, they can consider all options there and have that content on ESPN+ or Peacock or Amazon, or have someone take over operations of P12N so it isn't such a cash sink with overpaid execs and an HQ in one of the highest rent places in the country.

                                                                                I know some people are skeptical about the willingness of Pac 12 schools to sign GORs but unless they are certain they are getting an invite from the B1G (and I remain very skeptical of further expansion anytime soon) I see no reason they wouldn't be willing to sign one at least until around the time the new Big Ten contract ends after the 2029 season. It might not be unreasonable to sign one until 2034 to be positioned for exit a couple years ahead of ACC schools. For those who believe the ACC GOR can be broken then why the heck wouldn't the Pac 12 schools sign one as they, too, could break it!
                                                                                2034 seems distant, I was thinking more like 2030 to accommodate the PN4. As the B1G seems to be unable to make up their collective minds regarding expansion, there's no way that they can give a definitive thumbs up or thumbs down right now to anybody. Any potential new members there would want to be factored in with the next media rights deal, rather than a potential add on after the fact. Heck, they could have 2 consecutive 6 year deals, with the 2nd one ending in 2036 to coincide with the seemingly-inevitable splintering of the ACC.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  Rumors are flying that the SEC is looking for a refund.....

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    Originally posted by Bryanw1995 View Post

                                                                                    2034 seems distant, I was thinking more like 2030 to accommodate the PN4. As the B1G seems to be unable to make up their collective minds regarding expansion, there's no way that they can give a definitive thumbs up or thumbs down right now to anybody. Any potential new members there would want to be factored in with the next media rights deal, rather than a potential add on after the fact. Heck, they could have 2 consecutive 6 year deals, with the 2nd one ending in 2036 to coincide with the seemingly-inevitable splintering of the ACC.
                                                                                    It's going to be interesting to see how ESPN navigates without any B1G content.
                                                                                    I think that the separation of ESPN and the B1G will have a tremendous impact on future realignment. ESPN will have to maintain a certain level of programing to keep all of the cable operators happy in all areas of the country. That is going to be a huge task especially in the upper mid-west. Notre Dame becomes even more important. Kansas as a member of the SEC or the ACC becomes more likely, perhaps even Iowa State as Cincinnati and West Virginia.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Originally posted by XLance View Post

                                                                                      It's going to be interesting to see how ESPN navigates without any B1G content.
                                                                                      I think that the separation of ESPN and the B1G will have a tremendous impact on future realignment. ESPN will have to maintain a certain level of programing to keep all of the cable operators happy in all areas of the country. That is going to be a huge task especially in the upper mid-west. Notre Dame becomes even more important. Kansas as a member of the SEC or the ACC becomes more likely, perhaps even Iowa State as Cincinnati and West Virginia.

                                                                                      ESPN has that covered with NFL and other pro sports content on top of the CFP and all other college football content. Losing the BTN is a bit of a loss, but that isn’t the only thing they are peddling. This isn’t a conference network they are trying to maintain outside of a region

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Originally posted by FtwTxSooner View Post


                                                                                        ESPN has that covered with NFL and other pro sports content on top of the CFP and all other college football content. Losing the BTN is a bit of a loss, but that isn’t the only thing they are peddling. This isn’t a conference network they are trying to maintain outside of a region
                                                                                        College football only lasts 4 months at best, ESPN has to concern themselves with providing content throughout the entire year. Because of that, other collegiate inventory (other than football) is more important to ESPN than an OTA network.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Originally posted by XLance View Post

                                                                                          College football only lasts 4 months at best, ESPN has to concern themselves with providing content throughout the entire year. Because of that, other collegiate inventory (other than football) is more important to ESPN than an OTA network.
                                                                                          Nobody really gives a shit about that other inventory. It’s all filler content and doesn’t bring in the viewers. In terms of rates, it’s all based upon what is driving the viewership.

                                                                                          Conference networks work because of football and football only.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Originally posted by FtwTxSooner View Post

                                                                                            Nobody really gives a shit about that other inventory. It’s all filler content and doesn’t bring in the viewers. In terms of rates, it’s all based upon what is driving the viewership.

                                                                                            Conference networks work because of football and football only.
                                                                                            And a 12 school playoff lengthens college football by a month. We'll likely start late August and finish later in January. CFB is being set up to be milked for all it can give. They aren't looking for ways to add to basketball season! They may free basketball from the NCAA sooner than later but that's about it.

                                                                                            Talk of the SEC setting up an alternative league in a breakaway is quietly building in the background and leaks like what the Asst. Commissioner gave on Finebaum's interview on Friday evening will be bubbling out a bit more.

                                                                                            We aren't done by a longshot and when done we are likely to have two entirely different upper tier college football Leagues with one predicated on some kind of reform of the NCAA, quite possibly using the NCAA (Think Big 10) and one built on a business model totally distinct from it (Think SEC). We'll see.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              Originally posted by hiphopfroggy View Post
                                                                                              Rumors are flying that the SEC is looking for a refund.....
                                                                                              Do tell...

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Originally posted by hiphopfroggy View Post

                                                                                                Naw TCU has and will always have real grass. TCU grounds crew is the best in the business, I know cause their twitter account told me.
                                                                                                Always? I was thinking that at some point all SWC schools payed on artificial turf.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Originally posted by FtwTxSooner View Post

                                                                                                  Nobody really gives a shit about that other inventory. It’s all filler content and doesn’t bring in the viewers. In terms of rates, it’s all based upon what is driving the viewership.

                                                                                                  Conference networks work because of football and football only.
                                                                                                  So you think that maybe ESPN will just go off the air when there is no football? Unless you are that crazy, you know that ESPN must worry a good deal about sports for every month. That means ESPN requires high quality basketball, and then also high quality baseball, lacrosse, and soccer.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    Originally posted by XLance View Post

                                                                                                    It's going to be interesting to see how ESPN navigates without any B1G content.
                                                                                                    I think that the separation of ESPN and the B1G will have a tremendous impact on future realignment. ESPN will have to maintain a certain level of programing to keep all of the cable operators happy in all areas of the country. That is going to be a huge task especially in the upper mid-west. Notre Dame becomes even more important. Kansas as a member of the SEC or the ACC becomes more likely, perhaps even Iowa State as Cincinnati and West Virginia.
                                                                                                    ESPN needs to maximize the number of viewers of its college sports who live in the midwest. That means bidding high to have ND, and it also means that getting Cincy into the ACC should be a top priority, because Cincy is the clear Forum in a large state that is sports crazed.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      Originally posted by hiphopfroggy View Post
                                                                                                      Rumors are flying that the SEC is looking for a refund.....
                                                                                                      I saw someone wearing a TCU shirt the other day and told my daughter about your screen name. She didn't think it was as funny as I do. Maybe she'll like this quote more, though sadly I cannot comment as my Aggies have been very disappointing this year, too.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Go To Top

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1