Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could it be? Kyler to the Cardinals?

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Could it be? Kyler to the Cardinals?

    Rosen removed all his photos etc referencing the Arizona Cardinals from his social media accounts at noon today.




    #2

    Comment


      #3
      god I hope so

      Comment


        #4
        They'd be a fool for passing on Sevion Morrison

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by TheBorenSupremacy View Post
          They'd be a fool for passing on Sevion Morrison

          Comment


            #6
            https://cardswire.usatoday.com/2019/...hotos-deleted/

            Not so fast my friend!....

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by SoonerDustin View Post
              AHHHH! Damn!

              Comment


                #8
                Ya....it's always hacked.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Remember this?

                  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.22e4aaa6f96a

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Damn Russians.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Would be sick if he went #1 overall.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        my question is .....

                        IF that is his car WTH would you post that pic...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
                          my question is .....

                          IF that is his car WTH would you post that pic...
                          Right?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Fake news or not, I still think KK gets his way and makes Kyler his #1 pick.

                            If not, why in the fuck did the Cardinals even hire him? He is on record having said he would take Kyler #1 if he could.

                            Well - he can!
                            Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by OUVarsityXV View Post
                              Would be sick if he went #1 overall.
                              If that happened, there is no reason why Riley shouldn't be able to sign his pick of QBs in every class.

                              Take a walk on to the Heisman and #1 overall = check
                              Take the best ever HS QB from Texas to the Heisman and #1 overall = check

                              Want to win a Heisman and go #1 overall = go to OU.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by SoonerDustin View Post
                                Riiiiiight.... because if I decide to hack an account I'm just going to delete some of his photos? C'mon man

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  I think it's happening. The GM who drafted him is already starting to hedge.

                                  https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/02/27/jo...liff-kingsbury

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
                                    Fake news or not, I still think KK gets his way and makes Kyler his #1 pick.

                                    If not, why in the fuck did the Cardinals even hire him? He is on record having said he would take Kyler #1 if he could.

                                    Well - he can!
                                    Agreed.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      It depends on what KK wants. NFL coaching stints have a short shelf life. If he believes that Kyler is the guy and Josh isn't then I think you have to take him and trade Rosen for some decent pieces and picks.

                                      I can also see the Cards trading down for some picks/players. Maybe the Bengals or Dolphins want to take Kyler at #1?

                                      Either way I think he's got a shot. The only other school to produce back to back #1 overall picks is USC. No other school has accomplished that feat at the same position however.
                                      1969 *O.J. Simpson RB Southern Cal. Buffalo Bills
                                      1968 *Ron Yary OT Southern Cal. Minnesota Vikings

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by OUVarsityXV View Post
                                        It depends on what KK wants. NFL coaching stints have a short shelf life. If he believes that Kyler is the guy and Josh isn't then I think you have to take him and trade Rosen for some decent pieces and picks.

                                        I can also see the Cards trading down for some picks/players. Maybe the Bengals or Dolphins want to take Kyler at #1?

                                        Either way I think he's got a shot. The only other school to produce back to back #1 overall picks is USC. No other school has accomplished that feat at the same position however.
                                        1969 *O.J. Simpson RB Southern Cal. Buffalo Bills
                                        1968 *Ron Yary OT Southern Cal. Minnesota Vikings
                                        And none have done it with back to back QBs.

                                        Would that solidify OU as the modern era QBU?

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Arizona has a great opportunity here and I'm not just being an OU homer. Kyler's so special. If the right coach can unlock his potential and build an offense around him man, I don't knows that there's even a QB to compare him to. Maybe Vick but a much much more accurate passer. Kyler can just do things that regular humans can't. Rosen? You can always find a Rosen every year.

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            No way the Cards give up on Rosen after just one season. It's the NFL and they're not that smart. Never liked Rosen when he was in college. Wouldn't have drafted him. He's Jay Cutler with a worse attitude, if that's possible. If they were smart they'd trade him and draft KM. Just don't think they're that smart. They'll likely stick with the Nose.

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Kyler’s Dad can hack Instagram? He is good.

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                .....just do it Cardinals.....join the list of all the other NFL teams that will be sorry they passed on Rosen


                                                SS

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Guess who is on the Cardinals schedule next season.

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by JpOU32 View Post
                                                    Guess who is on the Cardinals schedule next season.
                                                    Imagine what a recruiting weekend would be like watching Baker vs Murray...BOOMER!

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27
                                                      It should be the late night MNF opener - Browns at Cards. With Pat McAfee on color.

                                                      Comment


                                                        #28
                                                        It would take some big stones to make the move but the reward could be huge. I think you could get a decent haul for Rosen. I'd try the Jags at 7 if they like Rosen get them to throw in their 3rd and call it a day. Draft KM at 1 then try to trade back from 7 to the mid to late 1st round to pick up extra picks. The cards need a lot of pieces. If u can trade back to the mid to late 1st u can pick up a TE like Hockenson or a lineman to keep Kyler upright.

                                                        Comment


                                                          #29
                                                          Kyler had the best O-line in college football protecting him last season. I wonder what he'll look like without a clean pocket surrounding him?

                                                          Going to have to scramble more in the NFL. We know he has the speed.
                                                          Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

                                                          Comment


                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
                                                            Kyler had the best O-line in college football protecting him last season. I wonder what he'll look like without a clean pocket surrounding him?

                                                            Going to have to scramble more in the NFL. We know he has the speed.
                                                            He needs a good TE and a RB that can catch out of the backfield so he can get rid of the ball quickly.

                                                            Comment


                                                              #31
                                                              I think they will stick with Rosen for another season and if they suck again draft Tua.

                                                              Comment


                                                                #32
                                                                Originally posted by TulsaSooner View Post
                                                                I think they will stick with Rosen for another season and if they suck again draft Tua.
                                                                How about Hurts? He'll be available and have experience running LR's system.
                                                                Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

                                                                Comment


                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by OUspark View Post
                                                                  Kyler’s Dad can hack Instagram? He is good.
                                                                  How come only celebrities get to claim their social media accounts were hacked when they do something stupid? I'd love to send my boss an email calling him a cocksucker and when he confronts me about it I say " Hey man got hacked again. Yeah weird deal."

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by Loose Shoes View Post

                                                                    How come only celebrities get to claim their social media accounts were hacked when they do something stupid? I'd love to send my boss an email calling him a cocksucker and when he confronts me about it I say " Hey man got hacked again. Yeah weird deal."
                                                                    You are such a POS poster. Bring some content to the conversation. Better yet go DIAF.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      #35
                                                                      You don’t hire Kliff Kingsbury because you want to play it safe. That said, the Cardinals have *plenty* of other needs. If they look at Cleveland taking Baker #1 and turning around instantly and decide that’s what they’re going to do, they’re ignoring all the moves the Browns made to give Baker something to work with. They didn’t just plug him into the same 0-16 team.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        #36
                                                                        12

                                                                        Last edited by Loose Shoes; 03-02-2019, 08:59 AM. Reason: I was hacked

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          #37
                                                                          Originally posted by AppySooner View Post
                                                                          You don’t hire Kliff Kingsbury because you want to play it safe. That said, the Cardinals have *plenty* of other needs. If they look at Cleveland taking Baker #1 and turning around instantly and decide that’s what they’re going to do, they’re ignoring all the moves the Browns made to give Baker something to work with. They didn’t just plug him into the same 0-16 team.
                                                                          It's a few days old, but it's being reported out of Phoenix:



                                                                          Now, I wonder if New York Giants would be willing to trade for Rosen; & what could the Cardinals get in return..?

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            #38
                                                                            Kyler's point of view, of following in the footsteps of Baker as the #1 pick in consecutive seasons:


                                                                            Comment


                                                                              #39
                                                                              Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
                                                                              Kyler had the best O-line in college football protecting him last season. I wonder what he'll look like without a clean pocket surrounding him?

                                                                              Going to have to scramble more in the NFL. We know he has the speed.
                                                                              I almost feel like this would end up being better. Opening up an entire new brand of duel threat QB we’ve never seen. Going through progressionsn with your third progression finding a hole and jetting for 15 yards and a slide. You could develop an entirely new offense around it, that we’ve probably never seen. The RPOR. You could design Oline blocking schemes to exploit line strength and advantageously design RPOR to maximize on weaknesses. Weak side is underdeveloped, your third progression is to read the field after the pocket collapse and find open room on that side. The right mind could make it work.
                                                                              Last edited by RedDirt; 03-02-2019, 07:34 AM.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                #40
                                                                                Originally posted by ResidentEvil View Post

                                                                                If that happened, there is no reason why Riley shouldn't be able to sign his pick of QBs in every class.

                                                                                Take a walk on to the Heisman and #1 overall = check
                                                                                Take the best ever HS QB from Texas to the Heisman and #1 overall = check

                                                                                Want to win a Heisman and go #1 overall = go to OU.
                                                                                And possibly: Take a retread QB from Alabama, win the National Championship and Heisman, both while beating the QB from Alabama that had "beat him out for the position".

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  You could disguise a QB sweep to draw linebackers to the run and drill 20 yard crosses all day, LBs hedge back, 40 yards with a little gallop. At 205 he’s only 15 pounds lighter and 4 inches shorter than AD was for much of his career, with better speed and a steadier center of gravity. It could completely change the game. The equivalent of small ball taking over the NBA. Paradigm shift.

                                                                                  the fact that he chose to showcase all of this at OUs pro day with the eyes of the sports world in Norman can only help with recruiting. Come to the most innovative team in college sports.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Plano78 View Post

                                                                                    And possibly: Take a retread QB from Alabama, win the National Championship and Heisman, both while beating the QB from Alabama that had "beat him out for the position".
                                                                                    It’s the stuff movies are screenwritten for.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by Loose Shoes View Post

                                                                                      LOL aren't you the guy who goes purse shopping for Chp's wife? Whatever you say Betty Sue
                                                                                      I was Hacked.

                                                                                      And they were cups, not a purse...yet.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by SportyJames View Post

                                                                                        I was Hacked.

                                                                                        And they were cups, not a purse...yet.
                                                                                        You are a hell of a nice guy but I honestly think it might be better for you to let her learn to deal with the fact this woman is dead and she needs to move on.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by SportyJames View Post

                                                                                          I was Hacked.

                                                                                          And they were cups, not a purse...yet.
                                                                                          LOL. Well played sir.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by OUVarsityXV View Post
                                                                                            Would be sick if he went #1 overall.
                                                                                            Looking more and more like that is exactly what is going to happen

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              #47

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                #48
                                                                                                http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...to-be-top-pick

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by OhioBornSoonerBred View Post
                                                                                                  Stinger, I'd like to change my vote on the Jalen Hurts thread please.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    #50
                                                                                                    Lincoln Riley puts his pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of us. He just shits out #1 draft picks after he gets finished.

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                                    Collapse

                                                                                                    Go To Top

                                                                                                    Collapse

                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1