First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OU Pro Day details, streaming coverage announced

The event, which begins at 9 a.m. Wednesday, will be streamed live on SoonerSports.tv and the Sooner Sports apps with Chad McKee anchoring the coverage with former OU standouts Teddy Lehman and Gabe Ikard in studio and Jessica Coody and Emily Dunford reporting as well.

A half-hour recap show will air at 5 p.m. on Fox Sports Oklahoma.

https://newsok.com/article/5625550/o...s+%3E%3E+ou%29

Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post
    The event, which begins at 9 a.m. Wednesday, will be streamed live on SoonerSports.tv and the Sooner Sports apps with Chad McKee anchoring the coverage with former OU standouts Teddy Lehman and Gabe Ikard in studio and Jessica Coody and Emily Dunford reporting as well.

A half-hour recap show will air at 5 p.m. on Fox Sports Oklahoma.

https://newsok.com/article/5625550/o...s+%3E%3E+ou%29
    Can't wait. Peter King wrote in his column this morning that this would likely be the biggest pro day ever as far attendance because of Kyler. I believe the AD has approved at least 100 passes for team reps and media alone.

Comment

A slight correction to my earlier post. 100 credentials have been approved for media ALONE. Also, ESPN and NFL Network will broadcast live from Norman.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vodnik View Post
          Fucking Jason white

Comment

Is Joel Blumenthal participating as a WR or QB or both? Just curious. I've seen some of his highlights as a QB and he pulls it down and runs a lot. Haven't seen much of his passing skills. He has a lot of highlights as WR, but that was for 1 year. It looks like he has good hands and runs good routes. But, I'm not sure what kind of speed or strength he has. He is not a blazer.

Comment

I'm interested to see which receivers Kyler will be throwing to. Hollywood is injured and most of the rest of the guys on the team are too young except for Lee Morris.
              Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
                I'm interested to see which receivers Kyler will be throwing to. Hollywood is injured and most of the rest of the guys on the team are too young except for Lee Morris.
                No receivers. He'll be throwing exclusively to himself on a variety of pass routes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bustarime View Post

No receivers. He'll be throwing exclusively to himself on a variety of pass routes.
                  I like it. That is sure to impress the scouts.
                  Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

Originally posted by ChpThril View Post

Fucking Jason white
                    racist.

Comment

i guess i'll fire up the direct tv now in the office tomorrow.

Comment

Antonio Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Bustarime View Post

Gisele is not going to be happy about this!

Comment

Lee Morris is all he needs. Every other throw will go for 6.

Comment

If 2 Live Crew ain't preformin it aint shit.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Stream working for anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by BlownGP View Post
                                      nope

Comment

Originally posted by BlownGP View Post
                                        Its working for me on microsoft explorer

Comment

Thanks, that worked.

Comment

Grown men spending their work day watching younger men running around in their shorts.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
                                                Grown men spending their work day watching younger men running around in their shorts.

Comment

I think John Travolta is the perfect choice there.

Comment

Comment

Rodney!

Is he participating or just there hanging out?

Comment

Better check his socks for lifts before they break out the tape.

Comment

Comment

Jerry is at Sugers.

Comment

Tease takes the gold at the broad jump with 10'2".

Comment

Bolton wins the vertical jump with 38".

Comment

It loaded the commerical, then says It won't play on explorer. Only Chrome or Firefox.. WTF lol

Comment

Jordan Evans sighting. Looking big!

Comment

I also saw the XFL Dallas' Bob Stoops! Imagine that

Comment

Is Murray going to run ?

Comment

Originally posted by Buster66 View Post
                                                                          Is Murray going to run ?
                                                                          No

Comment

Comment

#39
                                                                              Wow. If they're broadcasting the whole thing, that fucking sucks for the OU coach's film staff. Pro day was historically the best day to have that job because the teams paid a premium for the content and some of that trickled down to the students. I made a grand over the 3 of them I worked and my hourly wage was 5.15 per hour. :(

Comment

#40

No
                                                                                Man, they strung it along again .

Comment

#41
                                                                                  The guys seem to be slipping a lot during these shuttles.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Why isn't KM running? That's the only part I was looking forward to seeing.

Comment

#43

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by MJSooner View Post
                                                                                        Why isn't KM running? That's the only part I was looking forward to seeing.
                                                                                        Doesn't want to show up Landry Jones.

Comment

#45

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Damn Benny Wiley testing the strength of those shirt sleeves!

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Bolton just threw up on the field before his linebacker drill.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Whoa Buzzy just barfed all over.

Comment

#49

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Garbage Poster View Post
                                                                                                    Bolton just threw up on the field before his linebacker drill.
                                                                                                    cleanup on aisle 5

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1