Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A feature on Florida State's struggles pins the blame squarely on Fisher's shoulders

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A feature on Florida State's struggles pins the blame squarely on Fisher's shoulders

Report: Florida State AD explains how Jimbo Fisher 'pulled the ripcord' in final season

From the story:
    Many of the issues Taggart inherited, they say, began with the coddling of Jameis Winston, the player who led the Noles to such remarkable heights under Fisher. Those issues eventually bled into a hands-off attitude with academics and placed the program at risk of not complying with NCAA standards and being ineligible to participate in championship events.

Another former assistant under Fisher tells Bleacher Report that by the end of Fisher's reign, coaches were being given one mandate: "Keep the players eligible."

When asked if that was indeed the overriding academic plan, Coburn admits, "It appears that was the case."
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-final-season/

I bet he won't try that shit at A&M, those gay army guys take their academics serious.

Comment

Jimbo took the win-now-pay-later path and having won it was time to pay . . . as in time for another school to pay big bucks for him to come and do it for them.

Comment

Wasn't his wife banging a player from Florida?
        Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

NCAA ask', "where's the broom and rug"?

Comment

Jimbo is a perfect fit at Cult Aggie... He'll do them well....

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
              Wasn't his wife banging a player from Florida?
              Trainer?

Comment

Another case of a player making millions for a head coach. Jimbo should give Jameis the Rapist crab legs for life.

Comment

Good read. I still remember pretty much the whole college football world was cheering for the Ducks in that playoff game. Everybody was sick of the FSU drama, especially that jerk off Winston.

Comment

FSU fell into disarray the last couple of seasons under Fischer, and I wouldn't be surprised if he finds a way to (further)screw up Lassie Aggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Longcrawler View Post
                      I bet he won't try that shit at A&M, those gay PRETEND army guys take their academics serious.
                      fixed it for you

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                      X
                      UA-124223861-1