First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Watching the news tonight (DFW), they’re covering the article on Washington’s sexual harassment culture. They show Snyder on the sideline with the Redskins logo blurred out.

Things that are blurred on tv: middle fingers, cursing, nudity, someone’s face (anonymity)... and now the Redskins logo

Comment

was expecting more from the WaPo article the way they hyped it up. It's basically just what the Mavs got called out for a few years ago, only people actually like Mark Cuban and don't like Snyder. It's all orchestrated to force Snyder out. Pretty obvious. He ought to tell them to piss off and change the team name to Red Dog Dicks. Pic of big ol' doggy lipstick on the side of the helmet.

Comment

What about teaming up with the sports drink company and calling themselves the Red Bulls? That's a going brand already. Oh wait, I think one of the NY franchises in the MLS is already the Red Bulls. Still, there are the NYG in FB and the SFG in baseball, and they were both once the NYG. It could work. I'm sure the sports drink company wouldn't mind twice the coverage in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by EdwordL View Post
            What about teaming up with the sports drink company and calling themselves the Red Bulls? That's a going brand already. Oh wait, I think one of the NY franchises in the MLS is already the Red Bulls. Still, there are the NYG in FB and the SFG in baseball, and they were both once the NYG. It could work. I'm sure the sports drink company wouldn't mind twice the coverage in the media.
            Perfect. I’m staying on if this happens

Comment

The Washington Gridlock.

Besides the obvious reason, but due to not wanting banned over politics, it is because DC traffic is in a gridlock much of the time.

Comment

Washington Red Bulls. Sponsored by ....Red Bull, it gives you wings.

Comment

Potomac Pussies

Comment

Originally posted by OUspark View Post
                    Potomac Pussies
                    Hmmm...just thinking about what decal they’d put on the side of their helmets.

Comment

I would be in favor of that name change if it was the Thinskins.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                      X
                      UA-124223861-1