Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagles may be looking for a new coach(Hurts future in question?)

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    So, Fickle to Ohio State then?

    https://twitter.com/CoachSamz/status/

    Comment


      Originally posted by gratefulRed View Post

      "so you're saying there's a chance"

      (insert Dumb and Dumber gif here )
      Exactly.

      SPOILER And keep your dirty paws off Salma. I got dibs.

      Comment


        Originally posted by TheBoots View Post

        Exactly.

        SPOILER And keep your dirty paws off Salma. I got dibs.

        YOWZA !!

        Comment


          Originally posted by Boomer00 View Post

          Only LR makes it into the news though. It kills recruiting when it’s on ESPN every single year. Never seen reports of Ryan day or Dabo getting calls from the NFL.
          Our recruiting issues are much deeper than Riley getting mentioned every December and January because some NFL team fires their HC.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Loose Shoes View Post

            Our recruiting issues are much deeper than Riley getting mentioned every December and January because some NFL team fires their HC.

            Comment


              So whats going to happen first, Lincoln winning a national championship or Mike McCarthy getting fired?

              Comment


                Originally posted by FtwTxSooner View Post
                So whats going to happen first, Lincoln winning a national championship or Mike McCarthy getting fired?
                Well, Mike McCarthy has already been fired, so ...

                Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by SoonernVolved View Post
                  So, Fickle to Ohio State then?

                  https://twitter.com/CoachSamz/status/
                  My hunch is that guy will never leave tOSU

                  Comment


                    Da fuq?

                    Comment


                      What is the old saying? Never fire your coach unless you have the replacement secured?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by MJSooner View Post
                        Da fuq?

                        Jerrah just recently bumped his salary to stop him from taking the Boise State job.

                        One way or another he'll be getting a 2nd raise this month.
                        Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by TheBoots View Post

                          You disagree?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Loose Shoes View Post

                            You disagree?
                            With your "the sky is falling" view?

                            Yes. I disagree.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by TheBoots View Post

                              With your "the sky is falling" view?

                              Yes. I disagree.
                              I actually think the sky is quite good, could be higher but I've already made dozens of posts on that, I just think "the Riley is headed to the NFL is killing our recruiting" narrative gets overblown.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Loose Shoes View Post

                                I actually think the sky is quite good, could be higher but I've already made dozens of posts on that, I just think "the Riley is headed to the NFL is killing our recruiting" narrative gets overblown.
                                I definitely agree with that, and competitive teams use it to negative recruit.

                                Recuiting wise, we remain on an upward trajectory.

                                Two factors are helping. When we get our doors blown off by LSU, it hurts, but when OSU and ND and even Clemson are getting waxed as well, it softens that blow.

                                Secondly, the drag on recruting was defense. That seems to finally be moving forward

                                Comment

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse

                                Go To Top

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X
                                UA-124223861-1