• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local Man Refuses to Stop Creampie-ing His Wife

Raw dog
    Balls deep
    Every time
    Philip is a fudgin' Giga Chad. He's the dadgum Brady of Babymakin'.
    When Philip has enough to field a team, what will they be called?

my vote is for River Dragons, for the kind of balls my guy threw for nearly two decades. If Eli Manning hadn't stolen his life, he'd have 5 rings, as would Brady. Philip Rivers would have kept him in check and shared the GOAT title.
    mawds this is a tangentially football related off-season thread about everything flippin' Philip Rivers, who deserved better than he got. He's my generation's Marino, but better because he makes people seethe being cleancut and having as many children as possible.

I thought this was a spam post until I opened it.

Then I was proved correct ;)

Comment

Jeezus!

Comment

Originally posted by nstinson View Post
        I thought this was a spam post until I opened it.

Then I was proved correct ;)
        The girl in your avatar is either way too old or way too young, but regardless I approve. Did you have as many babbies with her as Philip & Tiffany?

Comment

Logging in to DB after a long time and this is the first thread I see.

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinaSooner View Post
            Logging in to DB after a long time and this is the first thread I see.
            You Mormon, Baptist or Catholic? As Doctor Fauci recommends, wear a minimum of 2 condoms and 2masks and maybe a hazmat suits, and you won’t have this problem

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
              Jeezus!
              No. I think Jesus only had 5or 6 kids.

Comment

Fucking weirdo.

Comment

Where the fuck is the pics of the wife? This site is fucked up.

Comment

You went full StoopTroup. You never go full StoopTroup.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
                        Jeezus!
                        Originally posted by Lonetreebill View Post

No. I think Jesus only had 5or 6 kids.
                        LTBill, RFE is speaking of Jeezus Swartzkopff. You are thinking about Jesus Gonzales.

Comment

Oatmeal Cream Pies are the bomb

Comment

Wait, some of you married guys pull out?

Comment

Originally posted by 1stTimeCaller View Post
                              Wait, some of you married guys pull out?
                              WTinOK dad wishes he had pulled out.

Comment

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Empire View Post
                                  StoopTroup has a bunch of socks. Hammer2Bones is probably one of them.
                                  Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

personally, I thought the title was hilarious

Comment

Comment

Creampie-ing

i before e except after c?

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

StoopTroup has a bunch of socks. Hammer2Bones is probably one of them.
                                          Nah, this guy types waaaay better than pill head. I’m pretty sure he outed himself previously, but that was who he was on LT.

Comment

9 kids eh? Can you imagine what his old lady's booger looks like

Comment

Um, in before post is moved to...we don't even have this board. Yet.

Comment

So when does he get his own tv show?

Comment

Originally posted by auto View Post
                                                  Where the fuck is the pics of the wife? This site is fucked up.
                                                  SPOILER

Comment

When Philip has enough to field a team, what will they be called?

Comment

Originally posted by hammers2bones View Post

The girl in your avatar is either way too old or way too young, but regardless I approve. Did you have as many babbies with her as Philip & Tiffany?
                                                      I glitzed this photo up for her when we were a lot younger.

Comment

wonder how many of them are gay.

Comment

Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

SPOILER
                                                          I mean she doesn’t look bad for having 9 kids.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post
                                                            wonder how many of them are gay.
                                                            4 tenths of one.
                                                            Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

I mean she doesn’t look bad for having 9 kids.
                                                              It was hard finding one of her not preggos.

Comment

I met a guy at a hobby event and we were talking the usual introductory stuff. He asked me how many kids I had and I said, "two". He said, "You're lucky, I have three." I asked, "How is that bad?" He said, "After the third one, my wife refused to have normal sex. She only wants anal sex." I said, "Hmm. How is that going?" He said, "OK, I guess. But boy does my ass hurt."
                                                                Last edited by flatsix; 02-13-2021, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Creampie-ing?

I don't thing it means what you think it means.

Comment

Uh............

Comment

Originally posted by tenaciOUs b View Post
                                                                      Creampie-ing?

What do you think it means? I think most of us accept the thread title meaning... Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by flatsix View Post
                                                                        I met a guy at a hobby event and we were talking the usual introductory stuff. He asked me how many kids I had and I said, "two". He said, "You're lucky, I have three." I asked, "How is that bad." He said, "After the third one, my wife refused to have normal sex. She only wants anal sex." I said, "Hmm. How is that going?" He said, "OK, I guess. But boy does my ass hurt."

Comment

Originally posted by flatsix View Post

What do you think it means? I think most of us accept the thread title meaning... Just sayin'
                                                                          Google is your friend.

Comment

Is this thread gonna make 300 pages?

Comment

#39
                                                                              I can't believe he retired I'd do anything I could to keep from coming home to that bullshit.

Comment

#40
                                                                                After reading all of this, Im oddly craving an Arby's Roast Beef sandwich. Weird.

Comment

#41

Love it. Mom is center.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Sooner Sam View Post
                                                                                    Is this thread gonna make 300 pages?
                                                                                    I'm surprised it made 1.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by Baer Creighton View Post
                                                                                      9 kids eh? Can you imagine what his old lady's booger looks like
                                                                                      I'm guessing it's looking like a old, blown-out tube sock.

(Bad Words reference) Great movie, BTW

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by tenaciOUs b View Post
                                                                                        Creampie-ing?

Now i want to know what definition you were thinking of.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          You just went Full Percy.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by nstinson View Post

I glitzed this photo up for her when we were a lot younger.
                                                                                            I like the old avi you've stuck with. She's very pretty, and you used a good picture.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by BoomerSooner2578 View Post

I like the old avi you've stuck with. She's very pretty, and you used a good picture.
                                                                                              It's basically the only photoshop thing I've done in my life that I liked (I have zero artistic ability) so thanks. lol

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Not surprising for a devout Catholic who can afford it. He begins his career as a Head Coach at St. Michael's Catholic School in Alabama this season.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Listen up, chumps, it doesn't matter how 'd Mrs. River's snizz is, Philip is hung like a Kentucky thoroughbred. What she experiences with him is the first time, every time.

Just need to start working on the defense. She's had so many children her menopause has to have been put off another 10 years. She'll be giving birth till she's 60.

Originally posted by soonergrad View Post
                                                                                                  Not surprising for a devout Catholic who can afford it. He begins his career as a Head Coach at St. Michael's Catholic School in Alabama this season.
                                                                                                  The Lord gave Philip Rivers a target and told him to hit it.
                                                                                                  Philip. Rivers. Never. Misses.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    One more and he'll match my parents

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1