Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dabo says he all he ever did was be late for a meeting so he must be a good guy

Dabo Swinney 'disappointed' to see allegations against Deshaun Watson, loves him 'like a son'

Ryan Young
    Tue, March 23, 2021

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney isn’t caught up with all of the specifics regarding the sexual misconduct allegations surrounding his former quarterback Deshaun Watson, and he isn’t happy about them.

Swinney is, though, standing by him.

“Certainly, I'm disappointed to see his name in the news and all that’s going on,” Swinney said Monday night, via the Greenville News. “But, look, I love Deshaun Watson. He’s like a son to me. That’s how I love him.”

Swinney: Watson has ‘been nothing but exemplary in every area’

Sixteen different lawsuits have been filed against Watson in recent days alleging that the Houston Texans quarterback either committed acts of sexual misconduct or assault against various massage therapists. Among other things, Watson allegedly “coerced” a woman into performing oral sex and even wrapped his legs around a woman’s head in an attempt to force oral sex before masturbating in front of her.

Throughout his time with Watson at Clemson, there was only one minor incident he could recall.
    “All I can tell you is that I’ve known Deshaun since he was in the ninth grade and he’s been nothing but exemplary in every area,” Swinney said, via the Greenville News. “In three years here as a player, I think I had a chance to yell at him one time. He was five minutes late for a team meeting that he overslept for. And that’s it. That’s the Deshaun I know.

To be fair, Watson is one of those guys who was labeled good character from the start.

There's really no middle ground for this case, either Watson pulled a nearly Cosby-level con on all of us and is a predator who needs to be in jail, or a NFL owner went absolutely nuclear and could ruin owner-player relations across all leagues for decades

Comment

A fake beard and a massage parlor would have cleared up any misconceptions Deshaun may have had in regards to legit massages and fun massages.

Comment

I don't see this having a happy ending for him.

Comment

Originally posted by eightisgreat View Post
          I don't see this having a happy ending for him.
          Therein lies the rub.

Comment

He should have used a fake name like "Ron Mexico".
            Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBorenSupremacy View Post
              To be fair, Watson is one of those guys who was labeled good character from the start.

There's really no middle ground for this case, either Watson pulled a nearly Cosby-level con on all of us and is a predator who needs to be in jail, or a NFL owner went absolutely nuclear and could ruin owner-player relations across all leagues for decades
              Hard Knocks better go to Houston this year

Comment

Always go Bob Kraft: take the HJ and move on. Never go full Cosby.

Comment

His attorney, Rusty Hardin is one of the most aggressive and vocal in the country. He represented Roger Clemons and AD when they were in trouble. The fact that his response has been fairly tepid so far doesn't look good for Watson. When AD was beating his kid w/a stick, Hardin was going on every media outlet in the country defending him. This has been crickets by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose Shoes View Post

His attorney, Rusty Hardin is one of the most aggressive and vocal in the country. He represented Roger Clemons and AD when they were in trouble. The fact that his response has been fairly tepid so far doesn't look good for Watson. When AD was beating his kid w/a stick, Hardin was going on every media outlet in the country defending him. This has been crickets by comparison.
                    I knew I had heard the name, but didn't know the backstory.

I'm still hoping for the best because we haven't seen any of Buzbee's proof, but this isn't going to be a quick or pretty process

Comment

Originally posted by Shi++y_Shi+bird View Post
                      Dabo Swinney 'disappointed' to see allegations against Deshaun Watson, loves him 'like a son'

“In three years here as a player, I think I had a chance to yell at him one time. He was five minutes late for a team meeting that he overslept for. And that’s it. That’s the Deshaun I know.[/INDENT]
                      In my experience, two things bring out people’s inner desires: big pay raise, and increased power. Watson had both.

I’m still wondering if any allegations from his Clemson days will surface

Comment

It’s like the Rodney Anderson deal in the sense that everyone’s first reaction is “...really, THAT guy?” However, 16 actual lawsuits is a bit different from one person trying to use the lower standard of Title IX.

Comment

Originally posted by AppySooner View Post

It’s like the Rodney Anderson deal in the sense that everyone’s first reaction is “...really, THAT guy?” However, 16 actual lawsuits is a bit different from one person trying to use the lower standard of Title IX.
                          Exactly. I was very much pro-Watson when the news initially broke, especially because Buzbee is pure slime and trying to extract hush money before suing or going to the police is not the best foot to start on.

But in cases like this, I tend to side with "where there's smoke there's fire" and Watson has 10 briskets going right now

Comment

Comment

Watson should already be on the Commish list.

Comment

So the latest defense for Watson here's 20 women that he hired that had nothing happen. Here's the problem with that he's had at least 40 different people giving him massages the last couple years.

Comment

Clemson/Dabo/Deshaun give Christians a bad name

Comment

Originally posted by NickZepp84 View Post
                                    So the latest defense for Watson here's 20 women that he hired that had nothing happen. Here's the problem with that he's had at least 40 different people giving him massages the last couple years.
                                    The NBA players like Shaq had the right idea: find a hot broad in every city you visit and set them up w/an apartment and cash to ensure their silence. You're just askin' for trouble messin' w/these fresh off the boat massage parler hoes who only see dollar signs every time they look at you.

Comment

Since Dweebo is a “Christian” am I to assume Clemson doesn’t cheat?

Comment

Originally posted by OUrage View Post
                                        Since Dweebo is a “Christian” am I to assume Clemson doesn’t cheat?
                                        Nope, the more religious people pretend to be the dirtier they really are as humans. GayBo was a good example.

Damn good lawyer he has though

https://abc13.com/18-massage-therapi...tson/10461007/

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- In the wake of two new lawsuits by anonymous massage therapists who accuse Deshaun Watson of unwanted sexual acts, 18 professional massage therapists are coming out in support of the Houston Texans quarterback, saying the allegations are not consistent with the experiences they've had with the star athlete.

Comment

At this point, Watson’s only option is to sign with the Patriots. The league will let him play for the Patriots....any other team and he will be suspended.

Comment

On a serious note, this is all crazy. He has the money to hire high class hookers. There’s no reason for him to do what he is alleged to have done.

Maybe it’s a set up by the team...if he had just signed with Houston for a reasonable contract, they’d have kept these girls they set him up with quiet. He doesn’t sign....BAM, Houston pays the whores we’ve been sending your way to ruin you.

yea, I’m not buying the setup theory either. But if I were a massage chick that had worked with Watson, I’d be making allegations too...getting paid bitches.

Crazy how normal folks do one girl wrong and it’s an immediate arrest and guilty assumption....Watson gets away with 16 (maybe more) before there’s even an allegation, but no arrest? You all and I would all be in jail presumed guilty if 16 women said we did those things. I’m tired of sports figures getting treated better than normal folks.

#Athleteprivilege

Comment

"Today, it just don't pay to be a jiggalo" says Stinky Joe

Comment

Originally posted by WTinOK View Post

Nope, the more religious people pretend to be the dirtier they really are as humans. GayBo was a good example.

Damn good lawyer he has though

https://abc13.com/18-massage-therapi...tson/10461007/

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- In the wake of two new lawsuits by anonymous massage therapists who accuse Deshaun Watson of unwanted sexual acts, 18 professional massage therapists are coming out in support of the Houston Texans quarterback, saying the allegations are not consistent with the experiences they've had with the star athlete.
                                                And therein lies the rub: How many freakin' massage therapists does DW need? Can't he find ONE that does a great job?

And who is "Gaybo?"

Comment

So for those of you at home keeping score it is

Against 16

For 18

Deshaun has opened up a 2-massage therapist lead in the court of public opinion and the Houston Texans management is scrambling to find more accusers lest they lose any leverage in their case against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post
                                                    On a serious note, this is all crazy. He has the money to hire high class hookers. There’s no reason for him to do what he is alleged to have done.

Maybe it’s a set up by the team...if he had just signed with Houston for a reasonable contract, they’d have kept these girls they set him up with quiet. He doesn’t sign....BAM, Houston pays the whores we’ve been sending your way to ruin you.

yea, I’m not buying the setup theory either. But if I were a massage chick that had worked with Watson, I’d be making allegations too...getting paid bitches.

Crazy how normal folks do one girl wrong and it’s an immediate arrest and guilty assumption....Watson gets away with 16 (maybe more) before there’s even an allegation, but no arrest? You all and I would all be in jail presumed guilty if 16 women said we did those things. I’m tired of sports figures getting treated better than normal folks.

#Athleteprivilege
                                                    If it was the team, they would've waited until the traded him.

Comment

Originally posted by 5thWave View Post

And who is "Gaybo?"
                                                      You might know him as "Tebag".

Comment

Originally posted by 5thWave View Post

And who is "Gaybo?"
                                                        The grown man still going by a toddler's nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post

The grown man still going by a toddler's nickname.
                                                          AKA "Dat Boy"

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post

If it was the team, they would've waited until the traded him.
                                                            https://www.nfl.com/news/texans-qb-d...d-to-be-traded

Maybe...but he’s already said he won’t play for Houston again, Nobody will give Houston anywhere near what they’ve asking I. Trade. If nobody is giving them what they want, maybe they’re going the whole “If I can’t have him, nobody will route”....ruin his image to the point that nobody wants him, and maybe he stays? It’s a stretch.

Most likely he’s just a sick pervert that likes to push himself on women and he’s gonna either pay out a big settlement or he’s gonna go to jail....I’m just throwing out the conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi++y_Shi+bird View Post
                                                              So for those of you at home keeping score it is

Against 16

For 18

Deshaun has opened up a 2-massage therapist lead in the court of public opinion and the Houston Texans management is scrambling to find more accusers lest they lose any leverage in their case against him.
                                                              So maybe that means 16 of his massage chicks were hot AND 18 were fat/ugly/just not attractive enough?

On a serious note: Who the hell goes through 34 different massage chicks? He was clearly searching for something....should have just hire high class whores. Hookers would have been much cheaper in the long run.

Comment

So yeah now police are investigating.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose Shoes View Post

The NBA players like Shaq had the right idea: find a hot broad in every city you visit and set them up w/an apartment and cash to ensure their silence. You're just askin' for trouble messin' w/these fresh off the boat massage parler hoes who only see dollar signs every time they look at you.
                                                                  Racist and sexist at the same time. Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by QuakerMayfield View Post

Racist and sexist at the same time. Impressive.
                                                                    Thank you

Comment

"DESHAUN WATSON'S LAWYER CLAIMS ACCUSER #1 DEMANDED $100K IN 'HUSH MONEY''

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/06/desha...-money-claims/

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by sooners34 View Post
                                                                        "DESHAUN WATSON'S LAWYER CLAIMS ACCUSER #1 DEMANDED $100K IN 'HUSH MONEY''

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/06/desha...-money-claims/

Thoughts?
                                                                        He should have paid her.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                        X
                                                                        UA-124223861-1