First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up in Lane Kiffin Land?

Just three days after its spring football game, Ole Miss has fired offensive line coach/running game coordinator Randy Clements, school officials confirmed to ESPN on Tuesday.

Clements, who was entering his second season on Ole Miss' staff, was hired by Lane Kiffin soon after Kiffin was named the Rebels' head coach in December of 2019.

Sources told ESPN that Kiffin's decision to fire Clements was for football reasons and not related to any off-the-field issues. Kiffin informed Clements that he was making the move Tuesday morning.

"After meeting with Coach Clements, it was determined that it's in the best interest of both sides to part ways," Kiffin said in a statement. "We're grateful to Coach for the job he did for our team over the past year, and we wish him and his family the very best moving forward."

Ole Miss led the SEC in rushing last season (210.6 yards per game) and was fourth in sacks allowed (19).

Somebody dipped their wick in someone else's wife's wax.

Comment

After meeting with Coach Clements, it was determined that it's in the best interest of both sides to part ways,"
      That’s what they always say. Who determined that it was best for both sides? “It was determined”? LOL.

Comment

Prolly fucked a student or something. No biggie. It's not like she got pregnant.

Comment

Kinda shocking to see Kiffen associated with controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by CalSOONER View Post
            Somebody dipped their wick in someone else's wife's wax.
            Originally posted by WTinOK View Post
            Prolly fucked a student or something. No biggie. It's not like she got pregnant.
            I lean in the direction of a student. Have you seen those Ole Miss coeds?
            Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

Comment

Comment

He probably mentioned Lane had a hanger on his nose at a coaches meeting and maybe even tried to flick it off. I’m sure Lane didn’t like being embarrassed. Which just goes to prove that you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can’t pick your friend’s nose.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

I lean in the direction of a student. Have you seen those Ole Miss coeds?
                    Hopefully it wasn’t a fat homely girl like Major Applewhite banged at Texas.....because that would be really embarrassing when people find out.

If you’re could get caught, make sure she’s hot....I’m proud to say I never banged an ugly intern.

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post
                      Hopefully it wasn’t a fat homely girl like Major Applewhite banged at Texas.....because that would be really embarrassing when people find out.

If you’re could get caught, make sure she’s hot....I’m proud to say I never banged an ugly intern.
                      Let's discuss.

Mrs. Applewhite

SPOILER

v. la ruca

SPOILER

Comment

Just a hunch here but I bet you coulda dropped the word “ugly” and added “or anyone else” at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoots View Post

Let's discuss.

Mrs. Applewhite

SPOILER

v. la ruca

SPOILER
                          Exactly....don’t get caught fucking that homely fat chick when you have a hot woman at home.

Side pussy should be an upgrade.

It’s like filling up on junk food from the vending machine when you a nice ribeye waiting on the table...wtf would make someone do that.

Comment

Exactly....don’t get caught fucking that homely fat chick when you have a hot woman at home.

Side pussy should be an upgrade.

It’s like filling up on junk food from the vending machine when you a nice ribeye waiting on the table...wtf would make someone do that.
                            The penis is blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

The penis is blind.

Your penis might be blind.... mine sees ugly or fat girls and says, “no thanks, I’m gonna act like I’m cold”

Comment

Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

The penis is blind.

[Starts to comment and chooses not to invite bad karma]

While technically true, and I heard it involved a BJ, as you get his age at the time, he should have thought

Comment

Lane and Leach are having to weed out these weak SEC players who can't handle the Offense they run.

I hope one of them gets Saban this year. Lane was pretty close

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                  X
                                  UA-124223861-1