• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New NFL commercial says 'Football is Gay'

I'll just leave this here

SMH

Comment

Comment

They didn’t specifically say that Football is Straight. Or white or male.

as a straight, white, male I’m now outraged.

that’s how this works, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post
          They didn’t specifically say that Football is Straight. Or white or male.

as a straight, white, male I’m now outraged.

that’s how this works, yes?
          You’re not allowed to be outraged. So no.

Comment

Originally posted by Widescreen View Post
            You’re not allowed to be outraged. So no.
            Being the majority sucks.

Comment

so done with this shit...

Comment

That ad is gay

Comment

In a microcosm of classification in North America specifically United States, even that is a changing dynamic...

---
                  2020 population distribution[edit]

Main article: World population
                  Population distribution (2020)

Asia (59.54%)
                  Africa (17.2%)
                  Europe (9.59%)
                  North America (7.6%)
                  South America (5.53%)
                  Oceania (0.55%)
                  Antarctica (0.00%)
                  Asia 4,607,523,595 59.54%
                  Africa 1,313,074,183 17.2%
                  Europe 747,253,261 9.59%
                  North America 565,620,340 7.6%
                  South America 427,751,538 5.53%
                  Oceania 42,213,121 0.55%
                  Antarctica 0 (1,106 estimated non-permanent research personnel) 0.0%
                  ---

And as far as globally, the situation is actually inverted, with Asia, followed by Africa, as inhabiting most folks...
                  At some point it would be cool if we only looked at the content of the persons as human, as other species do...

Comment

White is a global minority.

Comment

Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

NFL is only in the US of A.

Comment

Originally posted by kopp0e View Post

In a microcosm of classification in North America specifically United States, even that is a changing dynamic...

---
                        2020 population distribution[edit]

Main article: World population
                        Population distribution (2020)

Asia (59.54%)
                        Africa (17.2%)
                        Europe (9.59%)
                        North America (7.6%)
                        South America (5.53%)
                        Oceania (0.55%)
                        Antarctica (0.00%)
                        Asia 4,607,523,595 59.54%
                        Africa 1,313,074,183 17.2%
                        Europe 747,253,261 9.59%
                        North America 565,620,340 7.6%
                        South America 427,751,538 5.53%
                        Oceania 42,213,121 0.55%
                        Antarctica 0 (1,106 estimated non-permanent research personnel) 0.0%
                        ---

And as far as globally, the situation is actually inverted, with Asia, followed by Africa, as inhabiting most folks...
                        At some point it would be cool if we only looked at the content of the persons as human, as other species do...
                        Tell it to the ads makers.

Comment

This is not new news. Texas football has always been gay.

Comment

Tell it to the ads makers.
                            Even if the nation my be diametrically opposed on some issues, it's still #RedWhite&Blue..! (with an amalgamation of assorted colored we all carry on our sleeves' & love)...

Ad sells will cater to the largest segment of disposable income... So I don't find an issue, its just the we as a people have a distorted view globally I'd gather at times, right..?

Maybe I'm just a dummy, but I love looking for the best in people, as we'll always be stronger together than apart, (just don't fart too close ya bastard), take care my friend..!

Comment

Originally posted by kopp0e View Post

Even if the nation my be diametrically opposed on some issues, it's still #RedWhite&Blue..! (with an amalgamation of assorted colored we all carry on our sleeves' & love)...

Ad sells will cater to the largest segment of disposable income... So I don't find an issue, its just the we as a people have a distorted view globally I'd gather at times, right..?

Maybe I'm just a dummy, but I love looking for the best in people, as we'll always be stronger together than apart, (just don't fart too close ya bastard), take care my friend..!
                              Weird. I was just making jokes. Lighten up.

Comment

Weird. I was just making jokes. Lighten up.
                                But I can’t lighten up, I don’t have vitiligo...

Comment

Hmm. I'll just agree that the NFL sucks without wading through any of this.

Comment

Originally posted by zcaa0g View Post

Excellent point, sir.

Comment

When Kaepernick started kneeling I knew it was gay

Comment

Originally posted by Thulsa Doom View Post
                                        I'll just leave this here

I already posted this in the gay football player thread, didn't think it needed it's own thread.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

Well, there's work to be done ...

Comment

So how many of you who haven't already quit on the NFL will not stop watching because of this?
                                              Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

Originally posted by zcaa0g View Post
                                                Texas was gay when gay wasn't cool. They invented it.

Comment

Remaking Space Jam. Now that’s ghey.

Comment

White is a global minority because we practice abortion, and some people tell our young people not to have kids. This is particularly true in Europe. They won't f---, at least not with the other sex, thinking they're saving the planet or something, and because of it, they have to important a bunch of people from other places to bulk their shriveling (shriveling is a good word Euros) populations who then set about destroying their cultures. It's pathetic. Stupid certain white people....that's what both America and the world need saved from. All these delicate sensibilities when it comes other races, all these concerns about rights, guilt, pandering and virtue seeking...that's a white thing. No one else thinks that way, and for good reason. It's pathetic. Weak, moronic and pathetic.
                                                    Last edited by BoomerSooner2578; 06-29-2021, 09:03 AM. Reason: removed political content

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OUspark View Post
                                                        When Kaepernick started kneeling I knew it was gay
                                                        This thread wasn't gay until you emerged from your opioid induced stupor to post.
                                                        Last edited by Percy; 06-29-2021, 08:51 AM. Reason: Opioids

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Wagon View Post
                                                          White is a global minority because we practice abortion, and certain people tell our young people not to have kids. This is particularly true in Europe. They won't f---, at least not with the other sex, thinking their saving the planet or something, and because of it, they have to important a bunch of people from other places to bulk their shriveling (shriveling is a good word Euros) populations who then set about destroying their cultures. It's pathetic. Stupid, certain white people....that's what both America and the world need saved from. All these delicate sensibilities when it comes other races, all these concerns about rights, guilt, pandering and virtue seeking...that's a white thing. No one else thinks that way, and for good reason. It's pathetic. Weak, moronic and pathetic.

Last edited by BoomerSooner2578; 06-29-2021, 09:07 AM. Reason: edited quoted content

Comment

I’m sure they will replace the American flag with a rainbow one and then people will never have to kneel again. Win/win, right? Right?

Last edited by Mr_Robot_ulism; 06-29-2021, 09:11 AM.

Comment

the NFL is looking for someone to buy those jersey's with players names on them.

Comment

Current NFL players telling their grandsons about OTA's

Comment

Let's not forget about Poke-U and all their sheep-humpers and reindeer molesters. They're a special kind of gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Wagon View Post
                                                                    White is a global minority because we practice abortion, and some people tell our young people not to have kids. This is particularly true in Europe. They won't f---, at least not with the other sex, thinking they're saving the planet or something, and because of it, they have to important a bunch of people from other places to bulk their shriveling (shriveling is a good word Euros) populations who then set about destroying their cultures. It's pathetic. Stupid certain white people....that's what both America and the world need saved from. All these delicate sensibilities when it comes other races, all these concerns about rights, guilt, pandering and virtue seeking...that's a white thing. No one else thinks that way, and for good reason. It's pathetic. Weak, moronic and pathetic.

Comment

It means Royale with Cheese... And it means NFL wants to sell popcorn to the straights/ swirly lollipops to the non-straight.?!

I mean, who cares who does what, I'm not interested in who is or isn't banging some fool(s), just win & catch the damn ball.??

Comment

Wasn't this a Superbowl half time show?
                                                                        Don't think it'd go over today

Last edited by Thulsa Doom; 06-30-2021, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Not2121 View Post
                                                                          That ad is gay
                                                                          So like is William Gay gay?

Comment

When the Oilers moved to Tennessee a local radio show asked for names. All suggestions were read on air and voted on. Winner? Tennessee Tackling Sly Likes Big Hairy Cockgots.

We were ahead of our time.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Tennessee tackling [email protected]$

Comment

#40

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
                                                                                  So how many of you who haven't already quit on the NFL will not stop watching because of this?
                                                                                  me, I will not stop watching because of this. however, I will continue to stop watching most games involving jacksonville, carolina, and houston.

Comment

#42

Need to check your privilege :) j/k.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post

me, I will not stop watching because of this. however, I will continue to stop watching most games involving jacksonville, carolina, and houston.
                                                                                      For what reason?
                                                                                      Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Comment

#44

For what reason?
                                                                                        Per their conversion camp instructions maybe? Who knows.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by Free Electron View Post

Per their conversion camp instructions maybe? Who knows.
                                                                                          Norman is now anti-conversion, banning any therapy stuff so no running backs converted to tight ends now...

Comment

#46

Comment

#47

For what reason?
                                                                                              jacksonville, carolina and houston bore the hell out of me. I just can't get into 'em. didn't grow up with 'em. but I'll definitely tune in if they're playing the Browns or the Cards.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Super bowl Sunday must be the gayest day of the year. Let’s just move it to June.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  To anyone boycotting the NFL:

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Free Electron View Post
                                                                                                    To anyone boycotting the NFL:

Fuck the NFL, NBA and MLB. I ain't spending a penny on any of them, and am getting damn close on college ball.

Not because gay though. IDGAF who you fuck. I'm out because I can't tolerate low IQ people making millions of dollars and then bitching about how they've been mistreated and all the social injustice they have to endure and rich owners and stupid fans kowtowing to them. But hey, that's just me. You wanna worship them guys, you go ahead.

I won't lie, I will watch when Green Bay is playing (fan since birth), and when Baker or Kyler or Jalen is playing, but not even when their teams are on defense because I'm watching to see my guys. I have watched maybe 3 minutes of NBA this year and only Trey Young. I love my St. Louis Cardinals, but when MLB pulls the stunt they did? Fuck baseball. I have watched less than 3-4 innings all year.

Does any of this hurt the NFL/NBA/MLB? Probably not. I'm not trying to hurt them. I'm just doing my part to keep my personal honor intact. To be honest, I haven't missed them very much. Lots of other shit to do.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1