Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13-Nov OU @ BU Fox 11am or 7pm

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #51
    Originally posted by BlownGP View Post
    Well I hope it's at a 11 so maybe the crowd won't be a HUGE factor but a night game would be cool IF we win. lol
    I want night. A rowdy crowd actually helps OU, in my opinion. I don't think OU plays well, in sleepy early games. A raucous crowd actually can provide energy for a visiting team as well as home team.

    The Kansas game is the perfect example of my point. If we should be scared of a rowdy, large, crowd, then KU should have been the type of game that OU blew the doors off Kansas. The opposite happened. The lack of crowd and early start, created an environment with zero energy. OU was lethargic and KU played well.

    We have played night games in Waco recently and done well. I worry much more about an early game, this time of the year.

    Comment


      #52
      Originally posted by 1soonerinoregon View Post

      I want night. A rowdy crowd actually helps OU, in my opinion. I don't think OU plays well, in sleepy early games. A raucous crowd actually can provide energy for a visiting team as well as home team.

      The Kansas game is the perfect example of my point. If we should be scared of a rowdy, large, crowd, then KU should have been the type of game that OU blew the doors off Kansas. The opposite happened. The lack of crowd and early start, created an environment with zero energy. OU was lethargic and KU played well.

      We have played night games in Waco recently and done well. I worry much more about an early game, this time of the year.
      The last time we played a night game in Waco, we slept through 3 quarters.

      Comment


        #53
        Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post

        The last time we a night game in Waco, we slept through 3 quarters.
        2017 with Baker was a lot closer than it should have been too.

        Comment


          #54
          This seriously fucking OU. The idiots on the committee and the media keep harping on style points. Playing at that time drastically affects the opportunity to change people’s perception. Fuck you very much raper bears. And fox has no vested interest in keeping OU in the conversation of making the playoff. So fuck them too.

          Comment


            #55
            Originally posted by HighwayBill View Post
            This seriously fucking OU. The idiots on the committee and the media keep harping on style points. Playing at that time drastically affects the opportunity to change people’s perception. Fuck you very much raper bears. And fox has no vested interest in keeping OU in the conversation of making the playoff. So fuck them too.
            Big If but IF we go out and pound Baylor into dust that will make an impression. Coming off a week when Bama played like shit and undefeateds went down it would show we are just hitting our stride.

            Comment


              #56
              11 am

              Comment


                #57
                Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post

                The last time we played a night game in Waco, we slept through 3 quarters.
                I was there, and it was glorious. The crowd was never comofortable, and very uneasy at half-time.

                Comment


                  #58
                  Originally posted by auto View Post

                  I was there, and it was glorious. The crowd was never comofortable, and very uneasy at half-time.
                  I was, too. Great seats, wonderful evening to hand those Baptists an 'L'.

                  Comment


                    #59
                    Final times

                    11am
                    Michigan at Penn State ABC
                    Oklahoma at Baylor FOX
                    NM State at Bama SEC Network
                    Miss St at Auburn ESPN

                    2:30pm
                    Purdue at Ohio State ABC
                    Georgia at Tennessee CBS

                    3:00pm
                    Maryland at MSU FOX

                    6:00pm
                    TAMU at Ole Miss ESPN

                    6:30pm
                    Notre Dame at Virginia ABC

                    7:00pm
                    TCU at Oklahoma State FOX


                    so what happened? Fox is scared to compete with TAMU at Ole Miss on ESPN that starts an hour earlier
                    what a bunch of pussies. I’ll go out on a limb and say Michigan at Penn State gets more views than Oklahoma at Baylor.
                    Fox overthought this one and will lose.

                    Comment


                      #60
                      Originally posted by JLEW1818 View Post
                      Final times

                      11am
                      Michigan at Penn State ABC
                      Oklahoma at Baylor FOX
                      NM State at Bama SEC Network
                      Miss St at Auburn ESPN

                      2:30pm
                      Purdue at Ohio State ABC
                      Georgia at Tennessee CBS

                      3:00pm
                      Maryland at MSU FOX

                      6:00pm
                      TAMU at Ole Miss ESPN

                      6:30pm
                      Notre Dame at Virginia ABC

                      7:00pm
                      TCU at Oklahoma State FOX


                      so what happened? Fox is scared to compete with TAMU at Ole Miss on ESPN that starts an hour earlier
                      what a bunch of pussies. I’ll go out on a limb and say Michigan at Penn State gets more views than Oklahoma at Baylor.
                      Fox overthought this one and will lose.

                      Fucking no talent asslowns. Just fucking ridiculous.

                      Comment


                        #61

                        This should be the last 6-day selection windows available. The networks used 4 this season and that is their limit for the Big 12. The ISU game and the pokes scrimmage should. R announced 12 days in advance

                        I think the Michigan State upset came into play here. The only thing that would have bumped OU / Baylor would have been a Big 12 game.

                        Fox is just sticking to their strategy that had them owning this window. The pregame show will be on the road, and give Gus and Joel the play by play.

                        Comment


                          #62
                          At a Houston Roughnecks game in 2020 I was row one and when Jenny Taft walked but I yelled “JENNY TAFT SIT ON MY FACE!!!!!”
                          Well… I’ll be like row 3 on Saturday …. She’s getting another one from me when she walks by!!! This time the lady friend will be with me…. Can’t wait …..

                          Comment


                            #63
                            Originally posted by JLEW1818 View Post
                            At a Houston Roughnecks game in 2020 I was row one and when Jenny Taft walked but I yelled “JENNY TAFT SIT ON MY FACE!!!!!”
                            Well… I’ll be like row 3 on Saturday …. She’s getting another one from me when she walks by!!! This time the lady friend will be with me…. Can’t wait …..
                            Can’t you just stay home and sexually harass someone for free?

                            Comment


                              #64
                              I am row 15...on the Baylor side 50 yard line.

                              Comment


                                #65
                                Originally posted by 1soonerinoregon View Post

                                I want night. A rowdy crowd actually helps OU, in my opinion. I don't think OU plays well, in sleepy early games. A raucous crowd actually can provide energy for a visiting team as well as home team.

                                The Kansas game is the perfect example of my point. If we should be scared of a rowdy, large, crowd, then KU should have been the type of game that OU blew the doors off Kansas. The opposite happened. The lack of crowd and early start, created an environment with zero energy. OU was lethargic and KU played well.

                                We have played night games in Waco recently and done well. I worry much more about an early game, this time of the year.
                                We've played good at either time slot but I agree night might bring some extra energy. I hope anyways.

                                Comment


                                  #66
                                  Originally posted by HighwayBill View Post
                                  This seriously fucking OU. The idiots on the committee and the media keep harping on style points. Playing at that time drastically affects the opportunity to change people’s perception. Fuck you very much raper bears. And fox has no vested interest in keeping OU in the conversation of making the playoff. So fuck them too.
                                  Beating Michigan in the Big Noon Kickoff game skyrocketed Michigan State. Time has nothing to do with. Everyone will be tuned into this game. It’s our job to show them how wrong they are about this team.

                                  Comment


                                    #67
                                    Originally posted by QuakerMayfield View Post

                                    Can’t you just stay home and sexually harass someone for free?
                                    Shut up cunt bag.

                                    Comment


                                      #68
                                      Originally posted by JLEW1818 View Post

                                      Shut up, cunt bag.
                                      fify.

                                      Comment


                                        #69
                                        Originally posted by QuakerMayfield View Post

                                        fify.
                                        Let’s throw them down bra

                                        Comment


                                          #70
                                          Originally posted by JLEW1818 View Post

                                          Let’s throw them down, bra
                                          Let’s focus on one thing at a time.

                                          Comment


                                            #71
                                            Originally posted by JLEW1818 View Post
                                            I’ll go out on a limb and say Michigan at Penn State gets more views than Oklahoma at Baylor.
                                            You are not going out on a limb. That Michigan vs Penn State game will outdraw OU vs Baylor in viewers. Michigan and Penn State both bring in huge TV ratings. Baylor didn't help us out with losing yesterday.

                                            Comment


                                              #72
                                              Needed Baylor to win to play at 7:00. That’s how it goes.

                                              Comment


                                                #73
                                                Originally posted by JLEW1818 View Post
                                                Final times

                                                11am
                                                Michigan at Penn State ABC
                                                Oklahoma at Baylor FOX
                                                NM State at Bama SEC Network
                                                Miss St at Auburn ESPN

                                                2:30pm
                                                Purdue at Ohio State ABC
                                                Georgia at Tennessee CBS

                                                3:00pm
                                                Maryland at MSU FOX

                                                6:00pm
                                                TAMU at Ole Miss ESPN

                                                6:30pm
                                                Notre Dame at Virginia ABC

                                                7:00pm
                                                TCU at Oklahoma State FOX


                                                so what happened? Fox is scared to compete with TAMU at Ole Miss on ESPN that starts an hour earlier
                                                what a bunch of pussies. I’ll go out on a limb and say Michigan at Penn State gets more views than Oklahoma at Baylor.
                                                Fox overthought this one and will lose.
                                                Originally posted by FtwTxSooner View Post
                                                This should be the last 6-day selection windows available. The networks used 4 this season and that is their limit for the Big 12. The ISU game and the pokes scrimmage should. R announced 12 days in advance

                                                I think the Michigan State upset came into play here. The only thing that would have bumped OU / Baylor would have been a Big 12 game.

                                                Fox is just sticking to their strategy that had them owning this window. The pregame show will be on the road, and give Gus and Joel the play by play.
                                                Originally posted by MrQster View Post

                                                You are not going out on a limb. That Michigan vs Penn State game will outdraw OU vs Baylor in viewers. Michigan and Penn State both bring in huge TV ratings. Baylor didn't help us out with losing yesterday.
                                                ABC will win both timeslots. Mich / Penn State and ND / Virginia will outdraw their competition.
                                                Live Free or Die!

                                                Comment


                                                  #74
                                                  Better hang 60 on them so everyone can watch the highlights all day….. but please don’t give up 30+

                                                  Comment


                                                    #75
                                                    Opening spread
                                                    OU -6 at Baylor

                                                    Comment


                                                      #76
                                                      Maybe they just wanted the Pokes in prime time?

                                                      Comment


                                                        #77
                                                        Originally posted by Pokej View Post
                                                        Maybe they just wanted the Pokes in prime time?
                                                        For those100 TV sets?

                                                        Comment


                                                          #78
                                                          Originally posted by JLEW1818 View Post
                                                          Better hang 60 on them so everyone can watch the highlights all day….. but please don’t give up 30+
                                                          Baylor gonna score some points, but lucky their pass defense seems to be questionable.

                                                          Comment


                                                            #79
                                                            Originally posted by really View Post

                                                            Baylor gonna score some points, but lucky their pass defense seems to be questionable.
                                                            I doubt the student section gets there until the 2Q.
                                                            Problem is our team may not show till the 2nd half lol.

                                                            Big game for Riley. Bye week. 9-0. 11am road game. We will see how good of a coach he is at about 3pm Saturday.

                                                            Comment


                                                              #80
                                                              Originally posted by Sooner79 View Post

                                                              Geez - why Boulder? That’s as bad as being in Austin. Both full of hippies. I guess at least Boulder has the mountains to look at, and no UTerus.
                                                              Lol ya… brother..who isn’t a hippie moved there 5 or so yrs ago. Just bought a house up in the foothills… redoing a couple of bathrooms.

                                                              Comment

                                                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                              Collapse

                                                              Go To Top

                                                              Collapse

                                                              Working...
                                                              X
                                                              UA-124223861-1