• Time
  • Show
Clear All

11/20 ISU @ OU FOX BIG NOON (11 CT) KICKOFF

Yeah!!!! More 11 kicks!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Comment

Okie State getting back to back 7PM Fox games.

Comment

sounds like OU/OSU will be on the mouse then since these last baylor and isu will have been on fox....2:30 OU/OSU maybe if the mouse goes with Clemson and South Carolina at 11 and Alabama - Auburn at 6 Georgia and Georgia Tech on CBS at 6 or some combination there of. if there happened to be some icy weather it would be the best window most likely

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricSooner View Post
            sounds like OU/OSU will be on the mouse then since these last baylor and isu will have been on fox....2:30 OU/OSU maybe if the mouse goes with Clemson and South Carolina at 11 and Alabama - Auburn at 6 Georgia and Georgia Tech on CBS at 6 or some combination there of. if there happened to be some icy weather it would be the best window most likely
            ESPN previously announced it would be showing our scrimmage with the pokes, with the network and kickoff TBD. They have the first selection that weekend.

Comment

Fuuuuckkk that!

Bob Bowlsby can eat a huge bag of dicks.

Comment

Good for OU48 bad for everyone else. The Big XII is garbage.

Comment

Well this pretty much ensures that I won't be able to sell my ISU tickets. Hit me up if you want some bottom bowl tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by OUrage View Post
                    I don't know why you care but I actually like 11AM late November kickoffs because it has the best odds of better travel weather and its better for attendance this time of year than a night game. It's the early season 11 AM games that I hate.

Comment

MSU @ tOSU is the early game on ABC. Fox's strategy runs into problems once the B1G stops playing night games.

Comment

Originally posted by OUrage View Post
                        Concur.... 1100 sucks no matter the time of the year. We are a primetime program, we should play in primetime.
                        Last edited by auto; 11-08-2021, 10:52 AM.

Comment

You get home in time to watch the pokes on prime time.

Comment

Originally posted by OUVarsityXV View Post
                            Well this pretty much ensures that I won't be able to sell my ISU tickets. Hit me up if you want some bottom bowl tickets.
                            how many do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post
                              You get home in time to watch the pokes on prime time.
                              Oh crap, the pressure of prime time will probably induce a Poke Choke. Don't you effin' dare ruin your rankings now !

Comment

Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

Oh crap, the pressure of prime time will probably induce a Poke Choke. Don't you effin' dare ruin your rankings now !
                                Strange things occur in Lubbock at night...Tech will have the best passing offense osu will have seen so far

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricSooner View Post
                                  Alabama-Auburn is the CBS game at 230 on that day. My guess is OU/OSU will be a 6 PM kickoff on ESPN if one of loses before then or 7 on ABC if we both win out until then.

Comment

Originally posted by FtwTxSooner View Post
                                    MSU @ tOSU is the early game on ABC. Fox's strategy runs into problems once the B1G stops playing night games.
                                    Originally posted by auto View Post

Concur.... 1100 sucks no matter the time of the year. We are a primetime program, we should play in primetime.
                                    Seems odd to me that, with MSU / tOSU on at 11 am, and no other prime-time worthy games that day, that OU / ISU is not the Fox prime time game. Fuck fOSU / Tech. No one outside of Lubbock and Stillwater wants to watch that game in prime time.
                                    Live Free or Die!

Comment

nothing wrong with 11:00 on the road at Baylor but was hoping last home game of the year and a good loud crowd at night for ISU.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

Seems odd to me that, with MSU / tOSU on at 11 am, and no other prime-time worthy games that day, that OU / ISU is not the Fox prime time game. Fuck fOSU / Tech. No one outside of Lubbock and Stillwater wants to watch that game in prime time.
                                        Its like sticking to the run game when the defense loads the box up with 8 players just because the team wants to run the football. Fox wants to stick to Big Noon.

The SEC is rather weak sauce that weekend with mostly cupcake non-conference. 2:30 CBS is Arky vs 'Bama, nothing really to be afraid of. This is ESPN messing around with Fox daring them to do something different.

Comment

Originally posted by gratefulRed View Post

how many do you have?
                                          2. Section 46 Row 17 I believe.

Comment

Right now it looks like major cold air is building up north and that it might come down sometime near the weekend of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by OU48A View Post
                                              Right now it looks like major cold air is building up north and that it might come down sometime near the weekend of this game.
                                              Just like clockwork.... Siberian Express, much death, people not attending a night game because their pussies might get frosted. Death, destruction, and cold. OMG. Rinse, Repeat the narrative.

Comment

Just like clockwork.... Siberian Express, much death, people not attending a night game because their pussies might get frosted. Death, destruction, and cold. OMG. Rinse, Repeat the narrative.
                                                You need to look in the mirror for the just like clock work....because you do not care what's best for the football program.

A stadium full of well engaged in the game OU's fans is what's best

Comment

Originally posted by OUVarsityXV View Post
                                                  I know a couple of boys that would love to take them off your hands.

Comment

You need to look in the mirror for the just like clock work....because you do not care what's best for the football program.

A stadium full of well engaged in the game OU's fans is what's best
                                                    I get your pussy hurts if it drops below 65 degrees, I get it that your favorite late night show is the 1800 news. I guess you missed that mass attended 1100 game at KU a few weeks ago, that was just awesome.

The best thing for the OU program is to play with eyeballs at night and in the stadium. Your "weather" bullshit is a worthless as SEC posts. I know of at least 20 OU people and 10 Baylor fans skipping the game because of the stupidity of an 1100 game.

If it makes you feel better, let me know, and I will ensure your family buries you at 1100 so more people attend and will not be cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark W Griswold View Post

I know a couple of boys that would love to take them off your hands.
                                                      DM me

Comment

I get your pussy hurts if it drops below 65 degrees, I get it that your favorite late night show is the 1800 news. I guess you missed that mass attended 1100 game at KU a few weeks ago, that was just awesome.

The best thing for the OU program is to play with eyeballs at night and in the stadium. Your "weather" bullshit is a worthless as SEC posts. I know of at least 20 OU people and 10 Baylor fans skipping the game because of the stupidity of an 1100 game.

If it makes you feel better, let me know, and I will ensure your family buries you at 1100 so more people attend and will not be cold.
                                                        You not wanting the best experience for the maximum number of OU fans makes you stupid and the boards biggest puss. This is about the ISU game and not the Baylor game. You are confused again and again.

People know OU kickoffs are often at 11AM don't cry like a pussy when we have another 11AM game and people can't get up in the morning and make the game.
                                                        Last edited by OU48A; 11-08-2021, 07:55 PM.

Comment

I pray this is the last Big 12 home game in the history of OU football. This 11 AM kickoff for the final home game feels like a parting shot.

Comment

saturday's wacko forecast says sunny with a high of 69° and low of 50°.

brrrr! my nipples in my pink halter top are hurting just thinking about it!

jfc.

Comment

Guess how many 11 AM kicks Bama has had this season? That’s right, zero. Not even an 11 AM kick for Mercer or USM. OU will have had 6, with the OSU game still to be scheduled. Let’s not forget that the Big 12 CG is also at, you guessed it, 11 AM.

This is the kind of recruiting advantage the SEC has had over us for the last decade. The 11 AM kick didn’t used to be half our schedule. This is particularly harmful for the home games, as we know. 3 of them this season. I cannot wait to leave this shitbag conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Beltdancer View Post
                                                                Guess how many 11 AM kicks Bama has had this season? That’s right, zero. Not even an 11 AM kick for Mercer or USM. OU will have had 6, with the OSU game still to be scheduled. Let’s not forget that the Big 12 CG is also at, you guessed it, 11 AM.

This is the kind of recruiting advantage the SEC has had over us for the last decade. The 11 AM kick didn’t used to be half our schedule. This is particularly harmful for the home games, as we know. 3 of them this season. I cannot wait to leave this shitbag conference.

Oh..Shit you have just triggered OU48A who can't stay up late enough for night games, well that and he is scared of dying of hypothermia while carrying the flag for night game hating Sooner fans.

People know OU kickoffs are often at 11AM don't cry like a pussy when we have another 11AM game and people can't get up in the morning and make the game.
                                                                Cry? Can't get up? Just finished a 5K (slowly) and weight workout. Before this next travesty of a game time, I will have finished my 12 mile MTB ride, back home, soaked in hot tub, cocktail and watching Big Noon. Get your ass back to watching youtubes of Gary England.

My offer still stands, I will ensure your family sticks by that 1100 funeral time so you get maximum attendance and no one dies from the cold.
                                                                Last edited by auto; 11-09-2021, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Oh..Shit you have just triggered OU48A who can't stay up late enough for night games, well that and he is scared of dying of hypothermia while carrying the flag for night game hating Sooner fans.

Cry? Can't get up? Just finished a 5K (slowly) and weight workout. Before this next travesty of a game time, I will have finished my 12 mile MTB ride, back home, soaked in hot tub, cocktail and watching Big Noon. Get your ass back to watching youtubes of Gary England.

My offer still stands, I will ensure your family sticks by that 1100 funeral time so you get maximum attendance and no one dies from the cold.
                                                                  You keep crying about people who can't get up early and go to a game when they bought tickets knowing full well there was a good chance the game could kickoff at 11 AM...You are a great big baby.

I have a very long work history of showing up around the clock while working outside in any type of weather that we see in on the great plains. The inconvenience of weather or game time has never once been a factor in my attendance or watching on TV...

Leaving the house at 4 AM to 6 AM to attend games was once a common occurrence for me. When there is a will, there is almost always a way...So stop crying like a big baby.

Comment

You keep crying about people who can't get up early and go to a game when they bought tickets knowing full well there was a good chance the game could kickoff at 11 AM...You are a great big baby.

I have a very long work history of showing up around the clock while working outside in any type of weather that we see in on the great plains. The inconvenience of weather or game time has never once been a factor in my attendance or watching on TV...

Leaving the house at 4 AM to 6 AM to attend games was once a common occurrence for me. When there is a will, there is almost always a way...So stop crying like a big baby.

Since you seem dense... You seem like a fucking dumbass. Never once, I have ever complained about people can't get up early, That is all on you. All I say is prime time program, prime time games. Do you get it?

Comment

Since you seem dense... You seem like a fucking dumbass. Never once, I have ever complained about people can't get up early, That is all on you. All I say is prime time program, prime time games. Do you get it?
                                                                      You are a great big baby when you complain about people not being able to make an 11am game...which most likely means you don't think they can't get up early and make the game.

I will make any game, any time, that I care to attend regardless of the weather...you're the big, big pussy that's been complaining for years about night kickoffs.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                      X
                                                                      UA-124223861-1