Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/20 ISU @ OU FOX BIG NOON (11 CT) KICKOFF

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    11/20 ISU @ OU FOX BIG NOON (11 CT) KICKOFF


    #2
    Yeah!!!! More 11 kicks!!!

    Comment


      #3
      HAHAHAHAHHAHA

      Comment


        #4
        Okie State getting back to back 7PM Fox games.

        Comment


          #5
          sounds like OU/OSU will be on the mouse then since these last baylor and isu will have been on fox....2:30 OU/OSU maybe if the mouse goes with Clemson and South Carolina at 11 and Alabama - Auburn at 6 Georgia and Georgia Tech on CBS at 6 or some combination there of. if there happened to be some icy weather it would be the best window most likely

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by ElectricSooner View Post
            sounds like OU/OSU will be on the mouse then since these last baylor and isu will have been on fox....2:30 OU/OSU maybe if the mouse goes with Clemson and South Carolina at 11 and Alabama - Auburn at 6 Georgia and Georgia Tech on CBS at 6 or some combination there of. if there happened to be some icy weather it would be the best window most likely
            ESPN previously announced it would be showing our scrimmage with the pokes, with the network and kickoff TBD. They have the first selection that weekend.

            Comment


              #7
              Fuuuuckkk that!

              Bob Bowlsby can eat a huge bag of dicks.

              Comment


                #8
                Good for OU48 bad for everyone else. The Big XII is garbage.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Well this pretty much ensures that I won't be able to sell my ISU tickets. Hit me up if you want some bottom bowl tickets.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by OUrage View Post
                    Good for OU48 bad for everyone else. The Big XII is garbage.
                    I don't know why you care but I actually like 11AM late November kickoffs because it has the best odds of better travel weather and its better for attendance this time of year than a night game. It's the early season 11 AM games that I hate.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      MSU @ tOSU is the early game on ABC. Fox's strategy runs into problems once the B1G stops playing night games.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by OUrage View Post
                        Good for OU48 bad for everyone else. The Big XII is garbage.
                        Concur.... 1100 sucks no matter the time of the year. We are a primetime program, we should play in primetime.
                        Last edited by auto; 11-08-2021, 10:52 AM.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          You get home in time to watch the pokes on prime time.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by OUVarsityXV View Post
                            Well this pretty much ensures that I won't be able to sell my ISU tickets. Hit me up if you want some bottom bowl tickets.
                            how many do you have?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Pokej View Post
                              You get home in time to watch the pokes on prime time.
                              Oh crap, the pressure of prime time will probably induce a Poke Choke. Don't you effin' dare ruin your rankings now !

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

                                Oh crap, the pressure of prime time will probably induce a Poke Choke. Don't you effin' dare ruin your rankings now !
                                Strange things occur in Lubbock at night...Tech will have the best passing offense osu will have seen so far

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by ElectricSooner View Post
                                  sounds like OU/OSU will be on the mouse then since these last baylor and isu will have been on fox....2:30 OU/OSU maybe if the mouse goes with Clemson and South Carolina at 11 and Alabama - Auburn at 6 Georgia and Georgia Tech on CBS at 6 or some combination there of. if there happened to be some icy weather it would be the best window most likely
                                  Alabama-Auburn is the CBS game at 230 on that day. My guess is OU/OSU will be a 6 PM kickoff on ESPN if one of loses before then or 7 on ABC if we both win out until then.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by FtwTxSooner View Post
                                    MSU @ tOSU is the early game on ABC. Fox's strategy runs into problems once the B1G stops playing night games.
                                    Originally posted by auto View Post

                                    Concur.... 1100 sucks no matter the time of the year. We are a primetime program, we should play in primetime.
                                    Seems odd to me that, with MSU / tOSU on at 11 am, and no other prime-time worthy games that day, that OU / ISU is not the Fox prime time game. Fuck fOSU / Tech. No one outside of Lubbock and Stillwater wants to watch that game in prime time.
                                    Live Free or Die!

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      nothing wrong with 11:00 on the road at Baylor but was hoping last home game of the year and a good loud crowd at night for ISU.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post



                                        Seems odd to me that, with MSU / tOSU on at 11 am, and no other prime-time worthy games that day, that OU / ISU is not the Fox prime time game. Fuck fOSU / Tech. No one outside of Lubbock and Stillwater wants to watch that game in prime time.
                                        Its like sticking to the run game when the defense loads the box up with 8 players just because the team wants to run the football. Fox wants to stick to Big Noon.

                                        The SEC is rather weak sauce that weekend with mostly cupcake non-conference. 2:30 CBS is Arky vs 'Bama, nothing really to be afraid of. This is ESPN messing around with Fox daring them to do something different.

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by gratefulRed View Post

                                          how many do you have?
                                          2. Section 46 Row 17 I believe.

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Right now it looks like major cold air is building up north and that it might come down sometime near the weekend of this game.

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by OU48A View Post
                                              Right now it looks like major cold air is building up north and that it might come down sometime near the weekend of this game.
                                              Just like clockwork.... Siberian Express, much death, people not attending a night game because their pussies might get frosted. Death, destruction, and cold. OMG. Rinse, Repeat the narrative.

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by auto View Post

                                                Just like clockwork.... Siberian Express, much death, people not attending a night game because their pussies might get frosted. Death, destruction, and cold. OMG. Rinse, Repeat the narrative.
                                                You need to look in the mirror for the just like clock work....because you do not care what's best for the football program.

                                                A stadium full of well engaged in the game OU's fans is what's best

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by OUVarsityXV View Post
                                                  Well this pretty much ensures that I won't be able to sell my ISU tickets. Hit me up if you want some bottom bowl tickets.
                                                  I know a couple of boys that would love to take them off your hands.

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by OU48A View Post

                                                    You need to look in the mirror for the just like clock work....because you do not care what's best for the football program.

                                                    A stadium full of well engaged in the game OU's fans is what's best
                                                    I get your pussy hurts if it drops below 65 degrees, I get it that your favorite late night show is the 1800 news. I guess you missed that mass attended 1100 game at KU a few weeks ago, that was just awesome.

                                                    The best thing for the OU program is to play with eyeballs at night and in the stadium. Your "weather" bullshit is a worthless as SEC posts. I know of at least 20 OU people and 10 Baylor fans skipping the game because of the stupidity of an 1100 game.

                                                    If it makes you feel better, let me know, and I will ensure your family buries you at 1100 so more people attend and will not be cold.

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by Clark W Griswold View Post

                                                      I know a couple of boys that would love to take them off your hands.
                                                      DM me

                                                      Comment


                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by auto View Post

                                                        I get your pussy hurts if it drops below 65 degrees, I get it that your favorite late night show is the 1800 news. I guess you missed that mass attended 1100 game at KU a few weeks ago, that was just awesome.

                                                        The best thing for the OU program is to play with eyeballs at night and in the stadium. Your "weather" bullshit is a worthless as SEC posts. I know of at least 20 OU people and 10 Baylor fans skipping the game because of the stupidity of an 1100 game.

                                                        If it makes you feel better, let me know, and I will ensure your family buries you at 1100 so more people attend and will not be cold.
                                                        You not wanting the best experience for the maximum number of OU fans makes you stupid and the boards biggest puss. This is about the ISU game and not the Baylor game. You are confused again and again.

                                                        People know OU kickoffs are often at 11AM don't cry like a pussy when we have another 11AM game and people can't get up in the morning and make the game.
                                                        Last edited by OU48A; 11-08-2021, 07:55 PM.

                                                        Comment


                                                          #29
                                                          I pray this is the last Big 12 home game in the history of OU football. This 11 AM kickoff for the final home game feels like a parting shot.

                                                          Comment


                                                            #30
                                                            saturday's wacko forecast says sunny with a high of 69° and low of 50°.

                                                            brrrr! my nipples in my pink halter top are hurting just thinking about it!

                                                            jfc.

                                                            Comment


                                                              #31
                                                              Guess how many 11 AM kicks Bama has had this season? That’s right, zero. Not even an 11 AM kick for Mercer or USM. OU will have had 6, with the OSU game still to be scheduled. Let’s not forget that the Big 12 CG is also at, you guessed it, 11 AM.

                                                              This is the kind of recruiting advantage the SEC has had over us for the last decade. The 11 AM kick didn’t used to be half our schedule. This is particularly harmful for the home games, as we know. 3 of them this season. I cannot wait to leave this shitbag conference.

                                                              Comment


                                                                #32
                                                                Originally posted by Beltdancer View Post
                                                                Guess how many 11 AM kicks Bama has had this season? That’s right, zero. Not even an 11 AM kick for Mercer or USM. OU will have had 6, with the OSU game still to be scheduled. Let’s not forget that the Big 12 CG is also at, you guessed it, 11 AM.

                                                                This is the kind of recruiting advantage the SEC has had over us for the last decade. The 11 AM kick didn’t used to be half our schedule. This is particularly harmful for the home games, as we know. 3 of them this season. I cannot wait to leave this shitbag conference.

                                                                Oh..Shit you have just triggered OU48A who can't stay up late enough for night games, well that and he is scared of dying of hypothermia while carrying the flag for night game hating Sooner fans.

                                                                Originally posted by OU48A View Post

                                                                People know OU kickoffs are often at 11AM don't cry like a pussy when we have another 11AM game and people can't get up in the morning and make the game.
                                                                Cry? Can't get up? Just finished a 5K (slowly) and weight workout. Before this next travesty of a game time, I will have finished my 12 mile MTB ride, back home, soaked in hot tub, cocktail and watching Big Noon. Get your ass back to watching youtubes of Gary England.

                                                                My offer still stands, I will ensure your family sticks by that 1100 funeral time so you get maximum attendance and no one dies from the cold.
                                                                Last edited by auto; 11-09-2021, 04:24 AM.

                                                                Comment


                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by auto View Post


                                                                  Oh..Shit you have just triggered OU48A who can't stay up late enough for night games, well that and he is scared of dying of hypothermia while carrying the flag for night game hating Sooner fans.



                                                                  Cry? Can't get up? Just finished a 5K (slowly) and weight workout. Before this next travesty of a game time, I will have finished my 12 mile MTB ride, back home, soaked in hot tub, cocktail and watching Big Noon. Get your ass back to watching youtubes of Gary England.

                                                                  My offer still stands, I will ensure your family sticks by that 1100 funeral time so you get maximum attendance and no one dies from the cold.
                                                                  You keep crying about people who can't get up early and go to a game when they bought tickets knowing full well there was a good chance the game could kickoff at 11 AM...You are a great big baby.

                                                                  I have a very long work history of showing up around the clock while working outside in any type of weather that we see in on the great plains. The inconvenience of weather or game time has never once been a factor in my attendance or watching on TV...

                                                                  Leaving the house at 4 AM to 6 AM to attend games was once a common occurrence for me. When there is a will, there is almost always a way...So stop crying like a big baby.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by OU48A View Post
                                                                    You keep crying about people who can't get up early and go to a game when they bought tickets knowing full well there was a good chance the game could kickoff at 11 AM...You are a great big baby.

                                                                    I have a very long work history of showing up around the clock while working outside in any type of weather that we see in on the great plains. The inconvenience of weather or game time has never once been a factor in my attendance or watching on TV...

                                                                    Leaving the house at 4 AM to 6 AM to attend games was once a common occurrence for me. When there is a will, there is almost always a way...So stop crying like a big baby.


                                                                    Since you seem dense... You seem like a fucking dumbass. Never once, I have ever complained about people can't get up early, That is all on you. All I say is prime time program, prime time games. Do you get it?

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      #35
                                                                      Originally posted by auto View Post



                                                                      Since you seem dense... You seem like a fucking dumbass. Never once, I have ever complained about people can't get up early, That is all on you. All I say is prime time program, prime time games. Do you get it?
                                                                      You are a great big baby when you complain about people not being able to make an 11am game...which most likely means you don't think they can't get up early and make the game.

                                                                      I will make any game, any time, that I care to attend regardless of the weather...you're the big, big pussy that's been complaining for years about night kickoffs.

                                                                      Comment

                                                                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                      Collapse

                                                                      Go To Top

                                                                      Collapse

                                                                      Working...
                                                                      X
                                                                      UA-124223861-1