First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FtwTxSooner View Post
    Reilly has been bitching quite a bit over these in season coaching changes up to the point of calling for NFL style rules to prevent it
    And Ted Haggard preached against homosexuality while smoking meth and nailing male prostitutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazers pew pew pew View Post

And Ted Haggard preached against homosexuality while smoking meth and nailing male prostitutes.
      And Bill Clinton didn't have sex with "that woman". And no way is Saban leaving the Dolphins. Riley may not like it, but it doesn't mean that's how the game is played and if you want to win the game...

Comment

Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post
        Any word on Washington, Woods, and Wease?
        Found em. They look happy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	damon-running-quoteimg.jpg
Views:	770
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	877180

Comment

No Lincoln Reilly on the radio show that just started right now. Cale Gundy filling in there

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post

I would think it would be much easier to win a NC at OU. No way LSU is even an afterthought
            LSU has won 3 NC since 2001. We have won 0.

Comment

Originally posted by 5thWave View Post
              I'm so tired of the "Ad by Google" space taking up OVER half the page. I can only see one post at a time. Why oh why this misery?
              Yes, it's really pissing me off.

Comment

No Lincoln Reilly on the radio show that just started right now. Cale Gundy filling in there
                COVID issue, I would bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose Shoes View Post

You’re one of the more credible posters so what makes you think it’s legit?
                  I wouldn't stake whatever reputation I might have on it being true, but I wouldn't be totally surprised if it is. Largely because of Woodward's reputation, but also because RedDirtSports on Twitter insinuating that the athletic department isn't sure what he's doing either.

At this point, it's still far more likely to be untrue than true, but there is just enough info to be unable to write it off wholesale

Comment

Originally posted by Owen's friend View Post

Found em. They look happy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	damon-running-quoteimg.jpg
Views:	770
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	877180
                    Last season’s winners!

Comment

Originally posted by AppySooner View Post

You look around college and pro sports right now and don’t know what it could be? I never even considered that it might be anything but a ‘vid scare until I got into this thread.
                      You're right, bad phrasing on my part for sure, could be the 'vid, daughter could've fallen on the playground at school, celebrating wife getting pilot's license, whatever, but based on what I said in the reply to Loose Shoes, I don't think it being an interview is absurdly crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrQster View Post

COVID issue, I would bet.
                        Probably a covid issue - when could he coach again?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBorenSupremacy View Post

I wouldn't stake whatever reputation I might have on it being true, but I wouldn't be totally surprised if it is. Largely because of Woodward's reputation, but also because RedDirtSports on Twitter insinuating that the athletic department isn't sure what he's doing either.

At this point, it's still far more likely to be untrue than true, but there is just enough info to be unable to write it off wholesale
                          I wouldn’t put much stock into RDS’ Twitter account. He freely admits that he just uses it to entertain himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner Sam View Post

Last season’s winners!
                            No. Last seasons losers.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5sr View Post

Fucking jake-legged vaccine. This is the shit that really pisses me off.

Comment

There’s no way that Riley interviewed with another team in the middle of the season. Period. End of sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatgator View Post

Fucking jake-legged vaccine. This is the shit that really pisses me off.
                                  We're all guessing at this point.

Comment

Watch it be something simple like he had a bad case of the watery shoo shoos and was laid up in bed with Sprite and dry toast to put on his belly.

Comment

maybe he was there....you just couldn't see him as he was covered up by a google ad. Like this fucking message board.

Comment

Keep this on the down low. Heard some rumors from sources. Can't say much. Very hush, hush. That's all I can say now. Please keep this on the q.t. until I can say more.

Comment

Will y’all shut your cunt LSU mouths up please? Geez shut the fuck up with that.

Post only Riley coaching on Saturday updates

Comment

Might be finalizing a deal with Canes.

Comment

The NCAA bylaw that allowed Bob Stoops to fill in a few days during practice wasn't anything new for COVID, its been on the books for some time.

11.7. 1.1. 2 Replacement Due to Extenuating Circumstances. [A] An institution may replace temporarily or on a limited basis one of its countable coaches if the coach is unable to perform any or all of his or her duties because of extenuating circumstances (e.g., suspension, prolonged serious illness, pregnancy).
                                              Hopefully he just had some bad tex mex and everything would be fine in the morning.

Comment

I heard Riley had some bad guacamole and he couldn’t stop shitting.

Comment

Wanna know a more backwoods place than Oklahoma! Louisiana!! Further from his roots as well. Homeboy is prolly sick

Comment

Don't know if it means anything, but I saw Lincoln's BMW GLS63 parked at the Walmart Supercenter with a tiger tail hanging out the back.

Comment

You’re one of the more credible posters so what makes you think it’s legit?
                                                      He is?

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post

He is?
                                                        He is

Comment

He dead. Seriously, this is a bad look for Riley and OU as a whole. Out with it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer00 View Post

LSU owes multiple coaches millions. OU has boosters with more money. OU would just money whip Riley to stay. He’s not going anywhere
                                                            The State of Louisiana would take federal highway funds and give it to the LSU Athletic Department to pay for Riley's salary if he asked for $20 million a year. In other words, LSU football is the highest form of religion in that state, and it must be protected at all costs.

Comment

nobody sane would abandon Caleb Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoots View Post
                                                                Anyone who doesn't think LR would listen to LSU is fucking delusional.

LSU paid Orgeron $1.4 million more a year than Riely, and boosters paid for every meal, electrical bill, house insurance, car...YOU NAME IT.

The hire would have a H-U-G-E splash and recruiting would be stupid. Just STUPID.

LSU would be a stepping stone to win a natty or two and then a jump to the NFL (if he wants it) or retire and become governor of Lousiana.
                                                                I hate when people say shit like this. I think your fucking delusional. There is absolutely 0 evidence to indicate that Riley would leave for LSU. Do you care to provide any facts or just talk shit. At best it is a lateral move. Considering administration, loyalty, and the pending scandals at LSU its a step down. Sure, Coach O was making more than Riley, if the roles were reversed and Riley won the NC he would be making more. No question. No coach has ever left a blue blood caliber job for LSU. Ever! LSU actually lost battles for Herman to Texas and Fisher to A&M. Riley has already turned down the NFL and Bob turned down tOSU, Florida 50x, and Notre Dame. OU has an undefeated record of keeping its top coaches in Norman. But Riley is leaving for LSU. I ain't buying it. Lastly, culturally it's a poor fit. He is a west Texas boy who fits in much better in the Sooner State than the most Cajun state in the whole damn country. If you actually believe there is some real smoke to this let's make a lifetime ban bet on this website. Put up or shut up.

Comment

He should pull a Saban and just do tests until it comes up negative

Comment

Reilly has been bitching quite a bit over these in season coaching changes up to the point of calling for NFL style rules to prevent it
                                                                    Reilly? Really?

Comment

Wonder why Joe C was not at the bb game?

Comment

The exact quote from AG: “We’re more positive about Woodi than we’ve ever been. Still hopeful…absolutely hopeful to have him this weekend. Still trending that way right now.”

I’m getting a Woodi just reading that
                                                                        Any concern that the guy is being made out to be the greatest DB to ever play the game and will have tons of rust when he comes back? Yes he was very good but the hype of his return is a bit much.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerguru View Post

Any concern that the guy is being made out to be the greatest DB to ever play the game and will have tons of rust when he comes back? Yes he was very good but the hype of his return is a bit much.
                                                                          Having more healthy bodies in the secondary is crucial. We’ve been able to survive without him but we’re obviously better with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post
                                                                            I’m not gonna complain if he missed a presser because he is out procuring a monkey and a stripper….we gotta keep up with the Joneses to recruit in the SEC.

If he’s in Italy this week…that’s something to talk about.
                                                                            There any Italian 5-stars Saban isn’t in on yet?

Comment

#88

We're all guessing at this point.

Comment

#89

Have you seen Jaden Davis giving up 200+ to Xavier Worthy and then getting picked on by TCU and fucking KANSAS? I’d say having our Woodi back even at #3 on the depth chart is HUGE. A huge Woodi, if you will.

Comment

#90
                                                                                  Originally posted by M40 View Post

He should pull a Saban and just do tests until it comes up negative
                                                                                  The trick is to put the Q-tip in your ear. Negative every time.

Comment

#91
                                                                                    Originally posted by JonnyBravo View Post
                                                                                    Wanna know a more backwoods place than Oklahoma! Louisiana!! Further from his roots as well. Homeboy is prolly sick
                                                                                    We prefer the term “cross timbers”

Comment

#92
                                                                                      Originally posted by Finnz View Post

I hate when people say shit like this. I think your fucking delusional. There is absolutely 0 evidence to indicate that Riley would leave for LSU. Do you care to provide any facts or just talk shit. At best it is a lateral move. Considering administration, loyalty, and the pending scandals at LSU its a step down. Sure, Coach O was making more than Riley, if the roles were reversed and Riley won the NC he would be making more. No question. No coach has ever left a blue blood caliber job for LSU. Ever! LSU actually lost battles for Herman to Texas and Fisher to A&M. Riley has already turned down the NFL and Bob turned down tOSU, Florida 50x, and Notre Dame. OU has an undefeated record of keeping its top coaches in Norman. But Riley is leaving for LSU. I ain't buying it. Lastly, culturally it's a poor fit. He is a west Texas boy who fits in much better in the Sooner State than the most Cajun state in the whole damn country. If you actually believe there is some real smoke to this let's make a lifetime ban bet on this website. Put up or shut up.
                                                                                      I hate when people talk in absolutes.

I didn't say he was going. I never said that. I said he would listen.

Anyone would listen. It's the idiot who doesn't listen.

sooooo...

Comment

#93
                                                                                        Originally posted by Tobias 2.0 View Post

The State of Louisiana would take federal highway funds and give it to the LSU Athletic Department to pay for Riley's salary if he asked for $20 million a year. In other words, LSU football is the highest form of religion in that state, and it must be protected at all costs.
                                                                                        Well, now that stealing from Children’s Hospitals is off the table, that is.

Comment

#94

Hype? How is it hype that a team that has been getting bitched in the secondary is getting their number 1 corner back.

Comment

#95
                                                                                            Originally posted by B2StrikeBomberOU View Post

Hype? How is it hype that a team that has been getting bitched in the secondary is getting their number 1 corner back.
                                                                                            People are acting as if he is the second coming. Glad he is coming back but he may be a bit rusty. Capisce?

Comment

#96
                                                                                              Maybe Riley is pulling a Stoops. I remember Stoops willing to listen to Florida in the early 2000's. That is how coaches make huge pay raises.

Comment

#97
                                                                                                Originally posted by MrQster View Post
                                                                                                Maybe Riley is pulling a Stoops. I remember Stoops willing to listen to Florida in the early 2000's. That is how coaches make huge pay raises.
                                                                                                Getting huge pay raises is stupid.
                                                                                                .

Comment

#98

People are acting as if he is the second coming. Glad he is coming back but he may be a bit rusty. Capisce?
                                                                                                  You sound like you missed your weekly colon cleanse

Comment

#99
                                                                                                    Originally posted by TheBoots View Post

.
                                                                                                    You were the one acting like there's smoke not me. Obviously you don't think Riley is going to take the job, so you were just talking shit. Which is what I said. It is silly to think Riley needs to interview for another job to get a raise. OU will pay and always has paid amongst the best in the country. Joe C knows better than anyone on this board what the demand for Riley is. Let's not forget he's the athletic director who brought him to be the HC. If Riley tells Joe C I need more money, I would say it's pretty fucking asinine to think he would have to interview at another job to get it. The bet stands if you want to jump on it. Otherwise I assume our exchange has met its shelf life.

Comment

Take a deep breath

ou were the one acting like there's smoke not me. Obviously you don't think Riley is going to take the job, so you were just talking shit. Which is what I said. It is silly to think Riley needs to interview for another job to get a raise. OU will pay and always has paid amongst the best in the country. Joe C knows better than anyone on this board what the demand for Riley is. Let's not forget he's the athletic director who brought him to be the HC. If Riley tells Joe C I need more money, I would say it's pretty fucking asinine to think he would have to interview at another job to get it. The bet stands if you want to jump on it. Otherwise I assume our exchange has met its shelf life.
                                                                                                      I said if LSU really wanted to extend a serious offer, he would listen.

That was my post. That was my point.

It's part of the business. It is expected for people in his position.

Step back from the ledge.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1