X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go To LSU. You will always be a Pussy Texas Tech Bitch

See ya.

cunt pussy

This worked out extremely well for Nebraska.

Comment

Rape, ban OP.

Comment

Lincoln just is ass after bye weeks. Probably the reason we suck with the long layoff until the playoffs. I don't know about wanting him to leave because of the recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by B2StrikeBomberOU View Post
          Lincoln just is ass after bye weeks. Probably the reason we suck with the long layoff until the playoffs. I don't know about wanting him to leave because of the recruiting.
          Looks like we are recruiting soft players

Comment

Originally posted by JLEW1818 View Post
            See ya.

cunt pussy
            You mad, bro ?

(someone had to say it)

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerSon View Post

You would think those guys would've at least learned how to tackle in high school.

Comment

Only thing i can say to that is it's more on the coaches including Riley that these players are soft. I guess you just know with Riley you're guaranteed a 5 star QB every other year. But you'll get a soft team

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner Schooner View Post

You would think those guys would've at least learned how to tackle in high school.
                  You would think

Comment

S&C coach needs to go back to training Hs scrubs looking for scholarships

Comment

OP did in fact get banned. Lulz

Comment

Must be banned for something in a different thread because he didn’t do anything wrong here….being a gigantic douche isn’t a bannable offense or SoCalidicksucker would be perma banned.

Probably his semi-racial hate toward the Asian official in the game thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post
                          Must be banned for something in a different thread because he didn’t do anything wrong here….being a gigantic douche isn’t a bannable offense or SoCalidicksucker would be perma banned.

I think that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by JLEW1818 View Post
                            See ya.

cunt pussy
                            Get a life loser! You may not like outcome, hell you may not like the team. Find something else that makes you happy, if you can.

Comment

Riley is a cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Percy View Post

I think that was it.
                                That has got to be it. Not the first time he's made negative remarks about that ref's ethnicity.
                                Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by sooners2win View Post
                                  Riley is a cunt
                                  And you're a pussy. Good job

Comment

Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                                    This worked out extremely well for Nebraska.
                                    Just because you hire a bad replacement doesn't mean that firing someone was the wrong thing to do.

You think nebraska would be any better than they are now if they kept Frank Solich for 20 plus seasons?

Comment

Coaches who are better than Lincoln in the big 12

klein
                                      Campbell
                                      aranda

Comment

Originally posted by Percy View Post

And you're a pussy. Good job
                                        You are what you eat.....dick

Comment

Our coach is SOFT , and very green . It shows …

Comment

You are what you eat.....dick
                                            OU loses a game and you pussy ass bitches lose your minds. Lol

Comment

Riley is a cunt
                                              You must be new to college football.

Comment

I speak truth. You may not like it but I’m factual about this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Socalisooner View Post

I speak truth. You may not like it but I’m factual about this team.
                                                  You speak your distorted version of the truth or whatever mindless, disrespectful nonsense you think will get you more attention. That’s why nobody likes you.

Comment

Originally posted by Basel90 View Post
                                                    Coaches who are better than Lincoln in the big 12

klein
                                                    Campbell
                                                    aranda
                                                    Klien's team is 5th in the league @ 7-3 - 4-3 conf.

Campbell's team is 4th in the league @ 6-3 - 4-2 conf and trailing Texas Tech 31-14 in the 2nd quarter.

Aranda's team is 3rd in the league @ 8-2. 5-2 conf.

And none of these guys have won a Big XII championship, but they are better? You ever hear the term 'knee jerk reaction"?
                                                    Last edited by Mazeppa; 11-13-2021, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Basel90 View Post
                                                      Our coach is SOFT , and very green . It shows …
                                                      The green part is super concerning. He’s been a HC for five years and shows no sign of maturing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post

Campbell's team is 4th in the league @ 6-3 - 4-2 conf and trailing Texas Tech 28-14 in the 2nd quarter.

And none of these guys have won a Big XII championship, but they are better? You ever hear the term 'knee jerk reaction"?
                                                        This is similar to the Bill Snyder discussion through the years. Im not saying anyone is better or worse but if people cannot grasp the inherent advantages that a coach at OU has over the coaches at all of those schools combined, you are either being selectively obtuse or are flat out retarded. It matters. Its about hitting the ceiling for your program (or breaking through the glass ceiling of your program). Campbell has blown right through his - similar to Synder. Aranda is getting dang close. So on and so forth.

Comment

You speak your distorted version of the truth or whatever mindless, disrespectful nonsense you think will get you more attention. That’s why nobody likes you.
                                                          I like me. That’s all that matters.

Comment

Well, that’s one person on the entire planet….it’s a start.

Comment

I'll bet $1,000 that you're under 5'0" and have a dick smaller that any other that you've sucked.

Comment

Take the loss pussy

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPoke34 View Post
                                                                  Take the loss pussy
                                                                  Who are you? His dildo? That's a simple reply considering that all you guys have ever done.

Comment

Campbell's team is 4th in the league @ 6-3 - 4-2 conf and trailing Texas Tech 31-14 in the 2nd quarter.

There might be three 4-star players on those teams' combined rosters, yet both of them beat Riley last year.

Not a giant stretch to suggest coaching is what won those games, since it clearly wasn't better players.

Comment

I speak truth.
                                                                      You've never spoken the truth about anything.

You're not an OU fan and never have been.

You're not a fireman and never have been. If it were the military, it would be considered stolen valor.

You don't live this fantasy life that you pretend to on the internet. You're basically one of those fake Instagram girls.

If you think that anyone on here still believes your lies then you're just lying to yourself. It's really sad. Go try to impress someone dumber than yourself. We're not buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbms View Post

The green part is super concerning. He’s been a HC for five years and shows no sign of maturing.
                                                                        CLR is an intelligent and creative guy, but there's no substitute for experience. How good were you at your job when just 38 yrs old with 5 yrs experience?

Comment

Originally posted by traxx View Post

You're not a fireman and never have been. If it were the military, it would be considered stolen valor.

You don't live this fantasy life that you pretend to on the internet. You're basically one of those fake Instagram girls.

If you think that anyone on here still believes you lies then you're just lying to yourself. It's really sad. Go try to impress someone dumber than yourself. We're not buying it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	024178-E1-1987-42-C8-80-B8-8-CA1385-F9150.gif Views:	0 Size:	326.9 KB ID:	881866
                                                                          !

Comment

Originally posted by CalSOONER View Post

There might be three 4-star players on those teams' combined rosters, yet both of them beat Riley last year.

Not a giant stretch to suggest coaching is what won those games, since it clearly wasn't better players.
                                                                            It appears that the players aren't really that far apart, talent wise. But Riley did have several players out for those games too. And when Iowa State faced OU with their players back in the CCG, Riley won. So.....

Comment

#39
                                                                              This loss is 100% on Riley in many ways, but this is over the top. He ain’t getting fired that’s for sure. If Riley leaves for another job then get ready for Bob Stoops 2.0. Not sure if that would be good or bad.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by traxx View Post

If you think that anyone on here still believes your lies then you're just lying to yourself. It's really sad. Go try to impress someone dumber than yourself. We're not buying it.
                                                                                Leave me alone, dad.

Comment

#41

It appears that the players aren't really that far apart, talent wise. But Riley did have several players out for those games too. And when Iowa State faced OU with their players back in the CCG, Riley won. So.....
                                                                                  Riley won in a close game. If you look at those rosters and compare the results, a person would have to be in total denial that one staff isn't doing a better job of player development than the other. In other words, coaching.

Comment

#42

Well, apples to oranges comparison as far as access to talent and history. What could Aranda do at OU? Campbell? Klein? And what would LR do at those programs.

Let me ask it this way. What would the head to head record be, if LR was at Baylor over the last 7 years and Aranda was at OU? Apply same to LR at Ames or Manhattan.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by HiTrajLoSpin View Post

CLR is an intelligent and creative guy, but there's no substitute for experience. How good were you at your job when just 38 yrs old with 5 yrs experience?
                                                                                      Green isn't the only issue. Bob won a natty in his second year as a head coach. This isn't a lack of experience issue. What makes you think LR is all of a sudden going to figure out how to express passion and motivate players week in and week out.

Let me ask you this. Where is LR's signature upset win? He only lays eggs. He has yet to pull out an upset win where his team takes down a goliath, like in the CFP. I know that he only gets a few chances at that, being mostly a favorite, but still, you would think it would happen occasionally for an elite coach.

Comment

#44

You should see how I disrespected his mother. It was weird, though. Socali watched the whole time I sodomized his mom. That's strange enough but he was jerking himself off the whole time.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by Gordo View Post

Who are you? His dildo? That's a simple reply considering that all you guys have ever done.
                                                                                          No but OSU defense about to go full butt rape on y’all soon. Enjoy

Comment

#46

Great post, WTinOk.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Gordo View Post

I'll bet $1,000 that you're under 5'0" and have a dick smaller that any other that you've sucked.
                                                                                              Lmao! You should post more.

Comment

#48

I’ve heard that BS from you guys for years and all that really ever ends up happening is that you guys do end up having the gay sex at some point.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                X
                                                                                                UA-124223861-1