Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst thing about this loss in 2 words

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The worst thing about this loss in 2 words

    Joey Galloway. Or maybe 3 words - Joey MF Galloway. I can't imagine how smug that bastage will be on al the CFB shows all week. Yes, most of knew he was right (at least about OU), but that won't make it any easier to endure.

    Okay, the actual losing was worse, but that's done with now.

    #2
    He ain’t bad.


    Now Gillmore. FTG. And Kannell

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by SEC View Post
      He ain’t bad.


      Now Gillmore. FTG. And Kannell
      No, he is bad on lots of things. Just has a stick up his ass regarding OU and happens to be right about it this year.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

        No, he is bad on lots of things. Just has a stick up his ass regarding OU and happens to be right about it this year.
        Well, I’m not biased to OU so I see different. He has takes, IMO some good and some bad.

        the others I mentioned are political and unbearable

        Comment


          #5
          Quit watching shit on ESPN if it bothers you.

          Better advice… quit watching shit on ESPN, period. Games only.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by 49cent View Post
            Quit watching shit on ESPN if it bothers you.

            Better advice… quit watching shit on ESPN, period. Games only.
            Just trying to reach out to my fellow JG haters and commiserate. I like a fair amount of ESPN stuff - especially Scott Van Pelt.

            Comment


              #7
              Ima have to go with seven

              shit
              piss
              fuck
              cunt
              cocksucker
              motherfucker
              tits

              Comment


                #8
                to be fair, he is a more decent human than andre ware.

                Comment


                  #9
                  “Two words”

                  Thank God

                  (we don’t have to be embarrassed in the cfp)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Sooner Sam View Post
                    Ima have to go with seven

                    shit
                    piss
                    fuck
                    cunt
                    cocksucker
                    motherfucker
                    tits
                    .

                    Comment


                      #11
                      So close.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Greek Sooner View Post
                        So close.
                        Less close ?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Thank God

                          (GA is looming, we’ve never beat them in history, last time was a debacle, and surely don’t want to get run off the field now)

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Sublime Tat

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Fiar Lincoln

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Got bullied

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by SEC View Post
                                  Thank God

                                  (GA is looming, we’ve never beat them in history, last time was a debacle, and surely don’t want to get run off the field now)
                                  GA was never looming

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Every Thing.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by PsychoPoke34 View Post
                                      Sublime Tat
                                      I don't get it. But I like it.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post
                                        to be fair, he is a more decent human than andre ware.
                                        That's along the lines of Goering was a more decent human than Himmler.

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by Darth Fazande View Post

                                          GA was never looming
                                          GA is always looming.


                                          I will chalk you up in the “never been in SEC”

                                          guysm.

                                          And Thankyou Darth, you seem to “get it”


                                          OTOH, CalSOONER stays in fucking Lala land,..
                                          Last edited by SEC; 11-13-2021, 09:21 PM.

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Not surprised

                                            Comment


                                              #23

                                              .

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post
                                                Joey Galloway. Or maybe 3 words - Joey MF Galloway. I can't imagine how smug that bastage will be on al the CFB shows all week. Yes, most of knew he was right (at least about OU), but that won't make it any easier to endure.

                                                Okay, the actual losing was worse, but that's done with now.
                                                As far as Joey goes, you know who he is and his agendas, why bother watching him? And why does it matter what he says?

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post

                                                  As far as Joey goes, you know who he is and his agendas, why bother watching him? And why does it matter what he says?
                                                  Hating JG is a sport - I have to watch to participate. It's like the Emperor said to Luke Skywalker - "Let the hate flow through you"

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    Briles laughed

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27
                                                      Bandwagon Fans

                                                      Comment


                                                        #28
                                                        Corn holed

                                                        Comment


                                                          #29
                                                          O-Line. Linebackers

                                                          Comment


                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

                                                            Just trying to reach out to my fellow JG haters and commiserate. I like a fair amount of ESPN stuff - especially Scott Van Pelt.
                                                            I intentionally didnt watch that show today

                                                            Comment


                                                              #31
                                                              Limp dicks

                                                              Comment


                                                                #32
                                                                Why watch anything ESPN besides live games?

                                                                Want two words for yesterday? Hot garbage.

                                                                Comment


                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by Bravesooner View Post
                                                                  Why watch anything ESPN besides live games?
                                                                  Exactly. Well, I do watch College Game Day...but the rest of my viewing is the event itself.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    #34
                                                                    Gary Barta

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      #35
                                                                      21 years

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        #36
                                                                        hurt feelings

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          #37
                                                                          We Suck
                                                                          Last edited by OUrage; 11-14-2021, 03:59 PM.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            #38
                                                                            Baylor cousins.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              #39
                                                                              Offense
                                                                              Defense

                                                                              In no particular order.

                                                                              In an alternate 2 word statement:
                                                                              Speed-D sucks

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                #40
                                                                                Offshore Fishing

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  wuz whipped!

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Sooner79 View Post
                                                                                    Baylor cousins.

                                                                                    for me --- OSU cousins

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      Texas Tech

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        Pillow Soft

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          Being there.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            #46
                                                                                            Bye week

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              #47
                                                                                              the worst thing about this loss in two words
                                                                                              derp bugler

                                                                                              Comment

                                                                                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                              Collapse

                                                                                              Go To Top

                                                                                              Collapse

                                                                                              Working...
                                                                                              X
                                                                                              UA-124223861-1