First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****Iowa St. at Oklahoma---Predict the Score****

With our first loss out of the way, and with chp being a cheap bastage, I'm dusting off the 'ol prediction thread. No cash awards, no free rides in one of my Gulfstreams, no free butter knife with an $10 iron-on OU shirt...

Just eternal notoriety as being a top-tier prognosticator....

OU 23-20

A little concerned about Caleb's play against a competent defense.

ISU 35
    OU 28

Comment

My heart-OU 45-40
      My head-OU 21 ISU 34

Comment

Hate to say it but OU will have all kinds of issues with ISU on both sides of the ball..31-20
        Of course this all depends on which OU/ISU teams show up

Comment

One team will win 26-24

Comment

ISU 31 OU 13

Comment

OU 15
              ISU 11

Comment

OU 45
                iowa state 31

Comment

Final score: 52-38. CW learned from last week. Unfortunately, you know who, has not.

Comment

ISU 34

OU 30

Comment

Think OU beats ISU and loses to the Pokes.

Comment

Sooners - 20
                        Cyclones - 17

Brkic kicks the game winner as time expires.

Comment

38-27 OU

Comment

Originally posted by SEC View Post
                            Think OU beats ISU and loses to the Pokes.
                            Twice?

Comment

31-14 OU

edit: sad thing is, I had an ironed-on one from for a long time but did not survive the last move. Smelled like cigs when I got it in the mail, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OUwasp View Post

Twice?
                                Probably the way OSU is playing. Mullet man has them eating gunpowder.

Comment

oh, man...the idea of losing to the pokes two times in two weeks...

edited to add: Oklahoma 38
                                  I-State 30

Bring on the Cowboys!

Last edited by OUwasp; 11-18-2021, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Caleb has played great at home and terrible on the road. That’s good news for this week, not so good for next week.

Comment

OU 31
                                      ISU 28. OT

Comment

Originally posted by OUwasp View Post

oh, man...the idea of losing to the pokes two time in two weeks...

OU better tighten up.

Comment

OU wins 20-17 in 7 OTs.

Comment

Iowa St. is garabage. Tech dominated them for most of that game. OU should win by two or three TDs.

Comment

17-13 ISU. Grinch’s defense does enough, but Lincoln’s offense is impotent.

Comment

OU 21
                                                ISU 20

We get 2 defensive TDs.

Lincoln Riley is thinking about the big new house, the brand new car, and the lavish luxury vacation.

Comment

ISU: I don't a have a fucking clue.

OU: I really don't have a fucking clue.

Comment

I think you guys win this one by 10 ... the ISU pass D has not shown up on the road this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace000087 View Post
                                                      I think you guys win this one by 10 ... the ISU pass D has not shown up on the road this year.

Strange season. It was a seemingly lock that OU and ISU would play in the conference title game going into the season. And now, it's possible neither will.

Comment

OU 55 ISU 7

Comment

Tech ran all over them. 6.1 yards per carry. 529 yards of offense by the only offense that’s made this defense look good since September. OU can run on them and that solves most of our problems. Right, Lincoln? …Right?

OU 31
                                                          ISU 28

Comment

OU offense comes out and looks better than last week:

OU - 17
                                                            ISU - 16

Comment

I don't trust this team to provide anything resembling consistent play.

That said, I think LR simplifies things going into this week and we put up some points. Home field provides us with an edge.

42-31 OU.

Comment

24 - 17 SOONERS

Comment

45-28, good guys

Comment

Originally posted by Ace000087 View Post
                                                                    Riley going to run run run

Comment

OU 38
                                                                      ISU 24

But with the way OU has played this season that could easily be flipped around.

Comment

Originally posted by AppySooner View Post
                                                                        Tech ran all over them. 6.1 yards per carry. 529 yards of offense by the only offense that’s made this defense look good since September. OU can run on them and that solves most of our problems. Right, Lincoln? …Right?

OU 31
                                                                        ISU 28
                                                                        We can always hope, but Baylor gave up over 560 yards to TCU the week before OU played them. I'm expecting ISU to have their best game all year tomorrow. I would definitely be happy with your predicted outcome.

Comment

Is Lincoln still playing footsie with LSU, USC, Washington, TCU, Virginia Tech, Taco Tech, etc? Then 38-17 ISU.

Is Lincoln back on board and doing his job? Then 38-24 ISU.

Comment

Spencer Sanders tho... He could fuck up all their momentum.

Comment

#39
                                                                              OU 300 ISU 250

Since everyone claims OU has no D.

Comment

#40
                                                                                38-20 ISU

Comment

#41
                                                                                  I predict OU leads 14-7 at half.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by really View Post
                                                                                    Hate to say it but OU will have all kinds of issues with ISU on both sides of the ball..31-20
                                                                                    Of course this all depends on which OU/ISU teams show up
                                                                                    Technically you didn't pick a team but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt....really.

Congrats!!

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Campbell has now lost at least five games in five of his six seasons in Ames.

I now understand his “best version of ourselves” comment.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                      X
                                                                                      UA-124223861-1